dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by dybeck »

ThAdmiral wrote:
dybeck wrote:This lynch has all the hallmarks of a lazy lynch by a town that has closed its mind to other options.
This post has all the hallmarks of scum knowing a townie will be lynched so he can say "told you so" tomorrow.

Almost makes me want to get off the wagon.
Don't just talk about it, do it. If you think he's a townie, stop voting for him. All it needs is a few people to jump off and we can really go scumhunting.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Dybeck - you are
so
full of it. This day has been extremely fast paced and very informational, a large amount of analysis-worthy things happened and we definitely have enough to point fingers tommorow, especially assuming we go for a pinguin/Ice (death to the North Pole! :P ) lynch. Not only that, we are
four days
away from deadline. Do you honestly expect us to get off the well formed, strongest wagon and start voting for lurkers?
You never even bothered to explain what it is that you dislike about the wagon, only said that it sucks and indicative of a lazy town without bothering to refute any of the things the wagon's based on to prove that. It's like your goal isn't really to stop the wagon, it's to say "told ya so!" tommorow if they turn out town.
Also, your posts give an extra alignment knowledge vibe,
that only scum have
. When ThAdmiral said exactly that, you essentialy replied "yep, I am scum and have that knowledge. Whatever. Just get off the wagon I don't like!"
FOS
for now, penguin and Ice are still scummier. Also, you claim to have said similar things in other games. Could you link to one?
Adel wrote:@RR- the post following the one where you asked your question answered your question.
I see, you're right. He'd still have to miss the mod's notification that he opened daytalking forums for
everyone
, but your explanation for his odd choice of words is as good as his if not moreso. Just one more reason to want PinguinIce lynched.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Dybeck: Why weren't you vocal against the Crazy wagon, when it was as close to a lynch as the Orange/Ice wagon now is?
Do you want your possessions identified?
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by dybeck »

Raging Rabbit wrote:When ThAdmiral said exactly that, you essentialy replied "yep, I am scum and have that knowledge. Whatever. Just get off the wagon I don't like!"
Yeah you pretty much paraphrased EXACTLY what I said there. Great work.

mod: conversation is flowing freely. I don't think that a deadline is adding to this game. Can we rescind it temporarily?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

12. Each Day will have a non-retractable 2 week deadline.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 am

Post by pwnz »

dybeck wrote:Raging Rabbit wrote:
When ThAdmiral said exactly that, you essentialy replied "yep, I am scum and have that knowledge. Whatever. Just get off the wagon I don't like!"

Yeah you pretty much paraphrased EXACTLY what I said there. Great work.

mod: conversation is flowing freely. I don't think that a deadline is adding to this game. Can we rescind it temporarily?
Looks like scum trying desperately to save his scum buddy.

We really have had a LOT of stuff happen in two weeks time. Literally, about a page-a-day! You must have some sort of alterior motives for wanting people to fly off of the icemanE wagon so suddenly and so close to lynch.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

I am even more happy with my vote now on Iceman knowing that firestarter is his Lover because he was third on my list of suspects. The main thing he did to make me suspect him was cast an erroneous vote, which Adel called him on. Both you and he admit it was to get suspicion off you and also admit was a poor choice. However, yet here you are again, casting a doubt on others to get the pressure off you. This is anti town and scummy.
icemanE wrote:Also, while I'm immensely impressed with the activity level thus far in this game, I'd like to hear more from:

Harvey Pew
Alabaska J
DarlaBlueEyes
neko2086
cerebus3
pacman281292
icemanE
WaltWishbone - (who, on a side note, quoted Adel's large case on me to justify his vote, which seems odd for (2) reasons - 1, simply referencing it would have worked just fine, thank you, and 2, he states that he has nothing to add, which, while not inherently scummy, is a very easy way to join a bandwagon and make it look, at a glance, as if you've thought a lot about it.)

since they haven't contributed anything of value over the past couple of pages.

It's important to remember that there are a lot of players in this game. We can't let people slide through the cracks.

It's also important to remember that Adel's case is flawed, and that I am town, and as such it follows that all votes should be removed from me promptly.
This is very weak and does not reflect the truth, there have been numerous times in this game and other games when it is best to quote an entire post. For instance Oppossedforce chose to quote the entire post in #549 among others in the game. Adel put a lot of thought into that post and every comment has merit and is relevant. This game is moving fast, it is good that it has been repeated so everyone is given the chance to review it. It was also very complete, I did have little to add to it. It is not joining a bandwagon. I was very careful not to join the crazy bandwagon. Although I still have an fos on him, I feel the stronger case is on you. I put a lot of thought into voting for him as is detailed in my posts#218 and #469, however chose not to vote at that time. I think you know all this, however here you are again trying to get suspicion somewhere else, anywhere else and that is anti town. I am keeping up with the thread, however so far I do not see a defense by either you, your lover or anyone else that compels me to unvote.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:56 am

Post by destructor »

.::] Vote Count [::.

Crazy (3)
- icemanE, DarlaBlueEyes, Harvey Pew
charter (1)
- farside22
Firestarter (3)
- neko2086, cerebus3, SleepyPanda
somestrangeflea (1)
- dybeck
IcemanE (11)
- Cephrir, Erratus Apathos, Alabaska J, Adel, WaltWishbone, somestrangeflea, sekinj, Crazy, ThAdmiral, charter, Raging Rabbit

Not Voting (5) - armlx, orangepenguin, pwnz, wolframnhart, OpposedForce

Thirteen
votes to lynch.

armlx replaces pacman281291. He has informed me that he will be away until Sunday.

farside22 has requested replacement.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

SleepyPanda wrote:
12. Each Day will have a non-retractable 2 week deadline.
That's a really dumb rule.

Walt, way to overreact, by the way.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am

Post by charter »

Can we get some prods? Particularly Darla.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 am

Post by icemanE »

however here you are again trying to get suspicion somewhere else, anywhere else and that is anti town.
????? I have been, for almost this entire game, been trying to do two things:

1. Get Crazy lynched.
2. Prevent myself from being lynched.

How the hell is asking lurkers to participate in discussion to help me accomplish one of those two goals anti-town? I challenged your vote on me because I feel it's an easy bandwagon vote. I didn't put forth that you were scummy, in an attempt to "spread suspicion" - in fact, I made note that you AREN'T particularly scummy for joining the bandwagon:
WW wrote: he states that he has nothing to add, which, while not inherently scummy, is a very easy way to join a bandwagon and make it look, at a glance, as if you've thought a lot about it.

@ Crazy -

I've said before that it's easy as pie to fake a paraphrasing of daytalk, so it's essentially worthless as evidence to prevent my lynch. However, I will do anything, at this stage, to prevent a mislynch on myself, as it's quite annoying.

Me - Fire:

Hi.

Fire - Me:

Hi.

Fire - Me:

Don't like the massclaim.

Me - Fire:

Nor do I. Also, I think I know what Adel's scumtell might be.

Me - Fire:

Here's what I think the scumtell is.

Me - Fire: Help me.

Me - Fire: Help me.

Fire - Me/OP: Sorry, I am playing in too many games, goodbye.

OP - Me: Hi. I don't know what Fire was thinking.

Me - OP: Neither do I. Help me.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ugh. Prod picked up :oops: I accidentally deleted this off my watched topics :X

reading now!
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 am

Post by destructor »

DarlaBlueEyes and cerebus3 have been prodded.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:57 am

Post by armlx »

Hi, see sig. Will be back to reread and what not by Tuesday.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

dybeck wrote:Yeah you pretty much paraphrased EXACTLY what I said there. Great work.
dybeck, bolding's mine wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
dybeck wrote:This lynch has all the hallmarks of a lazy lynch by a town that has closed its mind to other options.
This post has all the hallmarks of scum knowing a townie will be lynched so he can say "told you so" tomorrow.

Almost makes me want to get off the wagon.
Don't just talk about it, do it.
If you think he's a townie, stop voting for him. All it needs is a few people to jump off and we can really go scumhunting.
ThAdmiral said that your post looks like scum with predetermined knowledge, which made him want to get off the wagon. You essentially replied "sure, just get off the wagon!" and never said anything about his reason for wanting to get off it - that he thinks you're scum - which is almost like agreeing with it.

Way to ignore the rest of my post, btw.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

And Iceman's paraphrase is useless, if for some reason that's not clear to anyone.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am

Post by charter »

Raging Rabbit wrote:And Iceman's paraphrase is useless, if for some reason that's not clear to anyone.
Yes, not convincing at all.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:56 am

Post by icemanE »

And Iceman's paraphrase is useless, if for some reason that's not clear to anyone.
No shit, huh? I believe I mentioned that myself before posting it...
Yes, not convincing at all.
What do you mean by "not convincing?" It's a short paraphrasing of everything that was said - what else do you want?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 am

Post by charter »

It doesn't convince me you guys aren't scum. It also looks dodgy and like it could easily have been made up in about 20 seconds.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 am

Post by icemanE »

It doesn't convince me you guys aren't scum. It also looks dodgy and like it could easily have been made up in about 20 seconds.
Guess I need to put some time in with Mavis Beacon - took me around two minutes to put our daytalk in my own words...

Regardless, what looks "dodgy" about it? I'm not going into detail about the scumtell if that's what you're fishing for.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 am

Post by charter »

Me and my lover have talked about way more that just the infamous scumtell and massclaim. You make no mention of who you think might be scum, or who you think might be lovers, nothing like that. I'm quite sure that all townies have talked about more than massclaim and the "scumtell". Yes, quite sure you are scum now.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 am

Post by icemanE »

Me and my lover have talked about way more that just the infamous scumtell and massclaim. You make no mention of who you think might be scum, or who you think might be lovers, nothing like that. I'm quite sure that all townies have talked about more than massclaim and the "scumtell". Yes, quite sure you are scum now.
Did you notice how inactive fire was? I sure did. Just because your pillowtalk was deeper than ours doesn't mean jack squat. The posts I paraphrase are obviously a bit longer than "Hi", but I jotted down the gist of the message.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

charter wrote:Me and my lover have talked about way more that just the infamous scumtell and massclaim. You make no mention of who you think might be scum, or who you think might be lovers, nothing like that. I'm quite sure that all townies have talked about more than massclaim and the "scumtell". Yes, quite sure you are scum now.
QFT. Maybe Fire & Ice just had a bad relationship, but the lack of DT content makes them look even scummier.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 am

Post by icemanE »

Maybe Fire & Ice just had a bad relationship
Lol! We don't talk anymore.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit