farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Peter- Hey Brian! I turned the stairs into a waterslide!
Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because if I do you won't learn anything.

vote count:

Inspector Godot 1 vote: (thinktank)
Xtoxm 2 vote: (kmd4390, Elvis_Knits)
kmd4390 1 vote: (goborage)
Elvis_Knits 4 vote: (Inspector Godot, xtoxm, babygirl, Crub)
Gorborage 2 votes: (RestFermata, LlamaFluff)

Not voting:

GhostWriter
kloud1516

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 25th, 4:00pm PST
Prodding GhostWriter last post 08/09 12:26am
Goborage was prodded last night and has 48 hours from prod to post or be replaced.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And my suggestion did (does) make copius sense, as his presence, if town, move the day we reach lylo forward by one. So lynching him is no loss AT ALL. Either that, or he is scum. But for some reason you guys don't like it.
Ergh, again lets map out some situations to show you how your argument stalls out

D1 - I get lynched
N1 - town killed
D2 - Random town lynched
N2 - town killed
D3 - random town lynched
N3 - game over with town dead

This plan puts us at D2 with no information to go on whatsoever D1 and two town down. This also will lose the game if you are town since D2 you would need a miracle to talk your way out of lynching me, and basically leave us needing three straight scum lynches to win. All this with no vigs

Now lets look at it my way

D1 - random town lynched
N1 - town killed
D2 - random town lynched
N2 - town killed
D3 - my restiction no lynches us or town gets lynched
N3 - game over

This plan still leaves us with two mislynches to spare, and thats it. Unlike lynching me first, there is no backlash on town who votes me that would let scum drive at least one mislynch, and maybe win the game flat out.

The ONLY difference is if you want three town mislynches or two with a no lynch. With the second plan, town would know who scum was D3 with high likelyhood too, meaning that a no lynch opens doors for a vig picking off scum.

Plan two is much better by my planning, it provides us with much more to go on, and more information for the power roles. I still dont know if you are misguided town or not, but I dont like your defense of goborage. If you paid attention, my case on him was not completely dependant on him thinking im scum for my role. It has to do with how he is pushing the thought.
Before I go do a run down of everyone I was skimming, and looking at this post.

llama, are you making an assumption about the number of scum in this game?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Inspector Godot »

Oops, I forgot to
Unvote
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not taking my vote off just because the person I found scummy got replaced.

I had also assumed there were 3 scum...I guess there might not be, but really I can't see there being a number other than 3.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Goborage, hurry up and comment on whether or not you claimed Cleveland.
Goborage, I would advise you not to answer that.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

thinktank wrote:Staying away from speculation such as that is generally a good thing because

A) Its just speculation. Whats the point? There is no evidence backing up anything. Lets all follow Occam's Razor and not make any more assumptions than we have to.

B) Because its only speculation. At best it does nothing to help town because there's nothing really in it that town can use to find scum. At worst it helps scum cause randomness in town, reduces scum hunting and also brings us closer to a deadline and a mis lynch.
I would say personal speculation is ok, but not out loud. This can give hints as to what your own role is, and can also lead the subject into unintenially revealing information about their role.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

babygirl86 wrote:xtoxm- you are pushing waaaay too hard for this lynch to happen, and its obvious it't not going to happen- at least not day 1. What are your thoughts on dalt, who quite a few others believe to be scum? I looked back in posts, and imo it does look like an unofficial claim, however do we really know what a claim of cleveland could mean? my vote stands
What is wrong with pushing hard for the lynchof someone when you believe them to be the correct lynch?

Why is it not going to happen? You have reason to believe Llama is pro-town? (Rhetorical) Perhaps it's not going to happen for the reason(s) I have pushed, but Llama is still just as a feasable target for today's lynch as anyway, he should not be ruled out.

My thoughts on Dalt? I didn't like the way he just bandwagoned me, that's why I voted him.

No, we do not know what a claim of Cleveland could mean, nor do I consider it relevent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Unless you think his claim is false and he is scum, I don't see why you would push for his lynch.
Why the "and"? Is it not possible that he could be truthful about the lack of a vote, yet be a scum role? I consider it a very real possibility.
Why are you pushing for this so hard?
Already answered that.
Sorry I'm not intentionally lurking, just really busy at the moment. I need to re-read before I post anything substantial.
Really? I hadn't noticed that you were lurking. What makes you believe you are lurking?

Because you know you are not contributing anything to help town, maybe? I find that scummy.
Xtoxm - Either he knows too much about the setup (very concerning) or mis-understands the term LYLO. FoS:Xtoxm
I do not understand what you are saying here, but I find just giving me a FOS after the wagon that came on me quite weak indeed. Looks like you just want to give an excuse for voting me later if a wagon comes back on me, at some point.

I'm not liking Crub at all.
Kmd4390 - I get a townie read from him.
Why?
Goborage - Why aren't you posting content? When he said "being Cleveland was coincidence" he was obviously referring to the fact that when he was quoting Cleveland was just coincidental and didn't point to him being Cleveland.
I wouldn't say that he's not. And who are you to call out people for not contributing?
LF - I'd prefer not to lynch LF because I being scum without a vote, seems like bastard moddery to me. Pretty much confirmed town for me.
As pointed out, I do not agree with this at all.

Yeh so i'm not liking Crub's short analysis at all. Apart from that, it looks like he's now caught up on the thread and also has little/nothing to say. I find him very suspicious. I may change my vote to Crub soon.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Why haven't you answered my question, Xtoxm? Why did you say goborage looks "very good"? What has he contributed that you think is so great?
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry, missed it.

Well, other than my points mentioned earlier, yes I like his last post a lot, and i've not seen anything from him to suggest that he is not town, he's looking quite townie to me atm.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by RestFermata »

This post?
goborage wrote:I don't really get the wagon on xtoxm. He raises good points you know.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, that post. :)
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Yeah, I'm not really surprised that you of all people like that post. But for me, it looks like yet another failure from goborage to provide actual content.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think he's doing ok. The amount of content he's providing is not disimilar to other games i've played with him as town.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I mostly want to hear from goborage himself. I want to know what he will say about his "coincidence" post. I hope he picks up his prod.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by thinktank »

Xtoxm wrote:I'm not taking my vote off just because the person I found scummy got replaced.

I had also assumed there were 3 scum...I guess there might not be, but really I can't see there being a number other than 3.
Assumptions are BAD.
Xtoxm wrote:
Goborage, hurry up and comment on whether or not you claimed Cleveland.
Goborage, I would advise you not to answer that.
Why are you advising other players on stuff? If you turn up scum, I'm not going to be surprised if Garborage turns up scum as well based on your current actions.

Your scum points are starting to add up and soon you'll be able to redeem them for my vote.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Llama lynch case: I still don't see it. I doubt that there would be voteless scum. If he is scum, his claim is likely false. You seem to believe the claim which is why I don't see the case. Your original plan was to lynch him because he has no vote. I have already pointed out why I disagree with this logic.

Character speculation: B-A-D. I know others have said this but it gets us nowhere as far as the game. I could easily say "I think Stewie is scum." There are two problems with this. 1) we don't know if Stewie really is scum or even if he is in the game. 2) We have no idea who has Stewie for a character. BTW, I picked Stewie randomly over any other character.

Cleveland "claim": I might have already commented on this but it is still being discussed. I'm not sure if it was a claim or not but if it was: A) it could be a fake claim for scum to fall back on later B) We don't even know if Cleveland's alignment so it really doesn't matter.

That is mostly what I see so far.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I'm not saying that whether or not goborage is Cleveland matters as far as damning him or clearing him. It's the timing and obvious hypocrisy of the claim, if it is indeed a claim, that reeks of scum to me.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 pm

RestFermata wrote:I'm not saying that whether or not goborage is Cleveland matters as far as damning him or clearing him. It's the timing and obvious hypocrisy of the claim, if it is indeed a claim, that reeks of scum to me.
If it is was a fake claim then we could have a real Cleveland step up and claim. But other then that I don't see much else to this whole thing. I just want to know if he did claim or not so we can put a rest to it and move on to other avenues of discussion, like this Llama/Xtoxm thing.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Evil monkey makes me do a recap:

General note: ghostwriter and kloud, your avatars are too similar.

Post 4: Goborage quotes a line from family guy.
Post 14: Thinktank makes a reference to the evil monkey
Post 15: restfermata accuses babygirl of being killer stewie in drag
Post 16: llamafluff votes goborage for post 4, which he cites as character claiming. llama fluff also tells us his vote is useless.

Thoughts: As far as I could tell, goborage was merely quoting a favorite line from family guy... it was a joke and not a character claim. At least that is how I took it. Thinktank and restfermata make similar jokes/character references, but llamafluff does not have a problem with their comments.

Llama -- why didn't you have a problem with thinktank or restfermata for bringing up characters?

Post 35: IG comes in and makes a random vote on kloud and does not comment on the excitement going on with llama saying he doesn't have a vote. Why come in with a random vote when it seems that the game is moving out of the random vote stage, and there is something more meaty to comment on?

Goborage in post 42 wrote:Anyways as a townie it is my duty to scrutinize your every move LF.
This post sort of bothers me. The indirect reference to being a townie. Sort of forced.

llama in post 43 wrote:Labling me scum for having a vote restiction is in itself scummy though, not a town action. Given rule 12 I doubt im the only one with this problem too. My attempts to end RV stage over this seem futal
I don't fault goborage for being curious about your voting restriction, and I don't agree that it is inherently scummy to ask questions. I also think it's pretty interesting that you think that other players might have this voting problem, yet nobody has chimed in an said they also have the same problem. If llama knows about his problem, I assume anyone else with the same problem would know and might have said something by now.

kmd makes some good posts with 51 and 55. He says voteless player brings us clsoer to lylo just like a mislynch does, so you don't want to llama just because he has not vote, unless you really think he's scum.

xtoxm thinks we're better off lynching llama because he's useless without a vote. This causes, llama, kloud, and dalt, to vote xtoxm in quick succession. I'm not sure I feel about the speed of the wagon. But I do think xtoxm is looking at the lynch a little wrong. Even if llama hurts the town by having no vote, I'm not sure it's a good idea to lynch him unless we think he's scum. Especially since we haven't looked at very many other players today. It seems like xtoxm is pushing the lynch not because he thinks llama is scumm which sets off lots of alarm bells.

xtoxm - do you really think llama is scum and why? Or do you just think the town is better off without him no matter his allignment?

IG post 65 wrote:Unvote, Vote Dalt

Seemed like a very sneaky attempt at trying to get more people on Xtoxm's bandwagon.
IG: What was sneaky about it? What was sneakier or worse about dalt's vote than the others?

xtoxm in post 74 wrote:My point about LF is that he is either an anti-town role, or full blown scum. If he was 100% cleared then I wouldn't want him lynched, but he can be scum. So I think this makes him a very good day one lynch. I did not say I think LF is town, but I want him lynched anyway. I've found his claim to be quite scummy, actually.
xtoxm: can you elaborate why you find the claim scummy? Was it timing or something else?

Post 79: llama talks about the specific of how his restriction works. I'm wondering, do we know everything about how the voting restriction works? Is there anything else you can tell us -- without giving away role info (that's not what I'm looking for)? I guess what I'm really wondering, will you have this voting problem every day? Could it be lifted?

Xtoxm wrote:
Well xotxm is the scummiest in my book right now, earning him my "vote", and I look forward to hear some more from him on his policy lynch.
It is not a policy lynch, I never said that and you are putting words into my mouth now. Please don't.

And what more are you expecting me to add about my reasons for wanting you lynched?
I actually agree that it is a policy lynch since it seems to me the main reason you want him dead is not because of how he has played, but just because you think the restriction hurts the town. If there are other reasons you find him scummy, please elaborate.

Post 97: Goborage reappears. His absense is a bit suspicious to me since he was part of the original argument with llama about claiming. Once suspicion turns to llama, goborage disappeared.
xtoxm post 118 wrote:I don't think gobo is scum, he looks very good to me.

And my suggestion did (does) make copius sense, as his presence, if town, move the day we reach lylo forward by one. So lynching him is no loss AT ALL. Either that, or he is scum. But for some reason you guys don't like it.
xtoxm: Why do you think gobo is town?

Also, xtoxm, you don't seem to be looking at anyone else as scum. What are your suspicions?

IG 125 wrote:The only concern I have with Llama's role at the moment is that it could be a very good way of getting the mafia to avoid night killing you. After all, if it benefits them in LYLO then why would they kill you when they could kill someone else and possibly get lucky?
It sounds like you think he's faking it. It also sounds like you think he's not mafia, as you think the claim is a "good way of getting the mafia to avoid night killing you." So either you think he's a SK or town. If you think he's town, you should be against his lynch. Are you? And if you're thinking about SK at this point in the game, it makes me wonder if YOU are mafia, because I usually see mafia worried about SK early (at a time when town are just thinking about catching scum, not telling SK from mafia).

Conclusions: I have a lot of questions and things I would like to discuss. I am suspicious of goborage for disappearing after putting suspicion on llama. I am suspicious of xtoxm for not looking at any players besides llama as scum. I am suspicious of llama for calling out goborage, but not thinktank or restfermata (although I think this point is more minor than the others). But I think I'm most suspicious of IG for random voting in the midst of a meaty argument, then saying dalt's vote was "sneaky." I agree it was shameless bandwagonning, but it was not sneaky. I also don't like the last post that I quoted.

I am very open to discussion though... so please comment on the stuff I have brought up.

unvote
until I decide who deserves my vote most. I'm leaning IG, but I want to hear responses from people I've put questions to.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:36 am

Post by RestFermata »

I didn't see goborage's initial Cleveland quote as any sort of claim. It was when he said that being Cleveland was a coincidence that raised a red flag for me. I don't know about Llama. I think in the beginning he was just trying to find some topic of discussion to pull the posting out of random vote stage. But I myself am much more confused by his "coincidence" post, which he has yet to respond to. Poof, he's gone.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Okay, trying to catch up again. School just started and this week has been more than a little hectic (don't believe I just spelled that correctly), and I promise I will be back in full force by Friday night. From now on, week days might bode diminished activity on my part, but I promise to be here in order to contribute to discussion.

With that being said, first things first:
Xtoxm wrote:
LF - I'd prefer not to lynch LF because I being scum without a vote, seems like bastard moddery to me. Pretty much confirmed town for me.
QFT. Crub, that quoted selection just invites WIFOM into the discussion at hand, which is not a good thing. You may prefer not to lynch LF today, and I understand that as I do not plan to as well (unless something happens in the near future), but ruling him out as possible scum because of the restriction is a no no imo. PR or not, he is just as likely a candidate for being scum as the rest of us, and I think it is interesting that, on Day 1 with the minimal information we have, that you are willing to openly state that LF has been ruled out as town to you.
elvis_knits wrote:General note: ghostwriter and kloud, your avatars are too
similar
amazingly awesome.
Fixed :D
elvis_knits wrote:Thoughts:
As far as I could tell, goborage was merely quoting a favorite line from family guy... it was a joke and not a character claim.
At least that is how I took it.
Thinktank and restfermata make similar jokes/character references, but llamafluff does not have a problem with their comments.
1) I personally agree with you. I am not certain what kind of information everyone plans to acquire through gobo possibly admitting it was a claim. Sure, if this is so, it would be hypocritical, but hypocrisy is not necessarily a scum tell.

@ all who are concerned about the gobo claim:
If gobo does admit that he claimed Cleveland, what do you plan on doing from there? There is no indication as to whether or not Cleveland is scum, and I don't feel the claim alone is reason for me personally to suspect gobo. This being said, I do find his drop in activity level to be somewhat suspicious.

2) I hadn't noticed this before, so I will go back and look over the thread. Do you know the exact posts?
elvis_knits wrote:
Goborage in post 42 wrote:Anyways as a townie it is my duty to scrutinize your every move LF.
This post sort of bothers me. The indirect reference to being a townie. Sort of forced.
QFT.
elvis_knits wrote:

Seemed like a very sneaky attempt at trying to get more people on Xtoxm's bandwagon.
IG: What was sneaky about it? What was sneakier or worse about dalt's vote than the others?
I can't speak for Godot, but I too found the vote to be a little suspicious. "Sneaky" is not the best word to use imo, but the fact that he dropped a vote on xtoxm without reasoning for doing so is what stands out to me.
elvis_knits wrote:
xtoxm post 118 wrote:I don't think gobo is scum, he looks very good to me.

And my suggestion did (does) make copius sense, as his presence, if town, move the day we reach lylo forward by one. So lynching him is no loss AT ALL. Either that, or he is scum. But for some reason you guys don't like it.
xtoxm: Why do you think gobo is town?
I asked the same question earlier. :D

More to come a tad later.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 am

elvis_knits wrote:

Xtoxm had just had a lot of votes put on him in a short amount of time. To come in and add another without even posting any of your own reasoning, just quoting someone else, seems bad to me.
elvis_knits wrote:
IG 125 wrote:The only concern I have with Llama's role at the moment is that it could be a very good way of getting the mafia to avoid night killing you. After all, if it benefits them in LYLO then why would they kill you when they could kill someone else and possibly get lucky?
It sounds like you think he's faking it. It also sounds like you think he's not mafia, as you think the claim is a "good way of getting the mafia to avoid night killing you." So either you think he's a SK or town. If you think he's town, you should be against his lynch. Are you? And if you're thinking about SK at this point in the game, it makes me wonder if YOU are mafia, because I usually see mafia worried about SK early (at a time when town are just thinking about catching scum, not telling SK from mafia).
I'm not sure if he's faking it or not. If he is then it rules him out of being Mafia in my book. I hadn't even thought of a SK being in this game. The fact that you added that whole SK spiel at the end of your post is duly noted.

Overall, you've raised some good points about some people but I'm not really convinced yet.
Vote elvis_knits
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

elvis_knits wrote:Llama -- why didn't you have a problem with thinktank or restfermata for bringing up characters?
gobo did it in a way where he implied who he was. RF called another player a character name (which is not claiming) and TT you would really need to be reaching to be calling that a claim. Gobo said two quotes from the same character in a way that he himself was saying them.

Im still a little busy but should be able to get fully caught up tonight with a bigger post.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alrighty, I am way overdo.

As far as the Cleveland thing (and I purposely avoided it last time, hoping it'd blow over), I'm in agreement with Elvis. It's a nulltell in my book. As for using the word "coincident", that was referring to the fact that there were two Cleveland quotes made by gobo, the first happening during the confirmations, and that was probably forgotten at the time of the second quote. What he said was "#2 being Cleveland was coincidence". This quite obviously (to me) refers to the fact that the second quote also being one of Cleveland was merely a coincidence. Add to this that it was made at the random voting stage, and you have a nice case of "looking too hard at what isn't there". The only problem I have with him would be that we still have not heard from him. That's it. Honestly, let's drop it now, before it goes too far, and we end up with an actual claim on our hands.

kloud1516 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
QFT. Crub, that quoted selection just invites WIFOM into the discussion at hand, which is not a good thing. You may prefer not to lynch LF today, and I understand that as I do not plan to as well (unless something happens in the near future), but ruling him out as possible scum because of the restriction is a no no imo. PR or not, he is just as likely a candidate for being scum as the rest of us, and I think it is interesting that, on Day 1 with the minimal information we have, that you are willing to openly state that LF has been ruled out as town to you.
Thus, as I said before, it is a nulltell, and the town really needs to treat it as such. Picking either side (he's not mafia because that's too much in this situation can allow the mafia to push this issue further, causing the town to waste time in pointless WIFOM, while the mafia laughs at us.

Um, for now, that's all I got. I did that only on a skim, though, so I'll read it a bit better later.

Oh, and one more thing: Kloud, I do believe that Elvis is hating on how we both just so happen to like badass silver-haired Square characters.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”