Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

u chose the wrong person with the wrong meta to fake guilty.

id also like to point out my reaction to vp being alive throughout this game on top of the guilty against them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3624, DkKoba wrote:b) vp is conf scum(to me)
Not voting me.

Your scum is slipping
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3622, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3618, Andresvmb wrote:And seriously, why should I ignore my gut just because you conveniently come out with a guilty in ELo?
Stop being egotistical. Your gut is not better than my proven PT cop ability, nor are you more town than me just because you weren't on the testa wagon.

I have a confirmed guilty. I'd have to be a mind reader as scum to get to this position faking it. Koba is the elimination.
Your ability is proven, I agree. There’s no doubt in my mind that the actual ability to check for PTs is present in the game. But I’m not being egotistical. I don’t trust you. It’s just plain and simple. You tried to participate on a wagon on me that was clearly Scum motivated. And it’s plain for everyone to see, since the identical wagon then formed on Testa who was Town and as a counter wagon to a slot that I’m almost certain is Scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: VP Baltar

i was afraid u were just tunneling me as town? lmao i forgot i didn't vote you now u happy?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks lmk whenever ur on wthin the next 2-3 hours i wanna just chat abt the game bc i dont think we were able to and i owe you explanations for things.
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3624, DkKoba wrote:I think with the revelation that :

a) testa was town

b) vp is conf scum(to me)

andres

aldu
npom

i am going to have questiosn for everyone later to answer that i think that should have been asked way before instead of me just trying to weakly argue without getting proof of anything.
I’ll admit, you brought this entirely upon yourself by not engaging with my points better yesterday. I made a long list of points and clearly put most of my thoughts out there, but you also decided to side with Scum against me, and then Testa.

Deciding this 50/50 sucks. It’s never going to go in favor of Koba today. Because it is impossible to convince all of the Town that voting against VPB today is the play. It’s not happening. VPB might be Scum, and I said as much, but the ability is proven, so ignoring the check is just so difficult to do. Even if we all sort of know that Aldus is incredibly likely to be Scum for example. Like why the resistance to executing there? Don’t we have to as some point? If VPB is Town, does anyone really think the Scum are stupid enough to let him keep on going to clear more players in future days? C’mon now.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3628, DkKoba wrote:i was afraid u were just tunneling me as town? lmao i forgot i didn't vote you now u happy?
You said you were going to vote me within 24 hours, but I'm confirmed scum.

Also, you were worried I'm tunneling town even though I have a guilty on you.

This is all soft peddle nonsense that doesn't make a lick of sense.
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3630, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3624, DkKoba wrote:I think with the revelation that :

a) testa was town

b) vp is conf scum(to me)

andres

aldu
npom

i am going to have questiosn for everyone later to answer that i think that should have been asked way before instead of me just trying to weakly argue without getting proof of anything.
I’ll admit, you brought this entirely upon yourself by not engaging with my points better yesterday. I made a long list of points and clearly put most of my thoughts out there, but you also decided to side with Scum against me, and then Testa.

Deciding this 50/50 sucks. It’s never going to go in favor of Koba today. Because it is impossible to convince all of the Town that voting against VPB today is the play. It’s not happening. VPB might be Scum, and I said as much, but the ability is proven, so ignoring the check is just so difficult to do. Even if we all sort of know that Aldus is incredibly likely to be Scum for example. Like why the resistance to executing there? Don’t we have to as some point? If VPB is Town, does anyone really think the Scum are stupid enough to let him keep on going to clear more players in future days? C’mon now.
ur right and if ur town and end up voting me today i definitely deserved it.

but pr not dying is always scummier?? esp an investigative where we pretty much confirmed have no protective PRs. can you requote those points because today I am very much more willing to engage wth them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3631, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3628, DkKoba wrote:i was afraid u were just tunneling me as town? lmao i forgot i didn't vote you now u happy?

its ok even if we wanna discard that you're still left with plenty of arguments why this situation never makes sense with scum!koba <3
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3633, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3631, VP Baltar wrote:

its ok even if we wanna discard that you're still left with plenty of arguments why this situation never makes sense with scum!koba <3
You self metaing as to why this situation makes no sense is ... not a good point at all.
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I won’t be voting first here. No chance in hell. If we really are going to decide between the 50/50, both NPOM and Alduskkel vote first. I will want to see what Hellbooks and Ico want to do.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:27 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Typical Andres. No action behind his words.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:28 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I don't think it's necessary or good for town to vote yet.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

so you think aldus is the other town NPOM?
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3636, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Typical Andres. No action behind his words.
You know how I know you’re Scum? Because if you were Town, you would never say these things. You would actually go back and re-read, and try to engage with my slot since your prediction about me defending my Partner was AGAIN hilariously wrong.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I have to go to work now, but I'll check back this afternoon.

The choice here is clear. You either vote me or Koba. There's no way we are both town.

We both have a vote on us and there hasn't been an auto hammer. That means one of us is absolutely scum.

I have a confirmed guilty on them with a proven PT ability, and they have self-meta WIFOM. We are going 1v1 today, end of story.
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel really bad walking back my townread of andres because of ego. to be fair i wasn't pushing for them that day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

its not a self meta wifom, i can literally show you my statistics where I play setups many times that adhere to a meta where you have to kill investigatives else you get put in autoloss/near autoloss.
retired
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:36 am

Post by hellbooks »

hi koba i'm kind of here but i'm at work
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello.

i know i played very poorly, but what are ur thoughts.

(also please read my iso up to now for today, I have important points).
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:37 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 3638, DkKoba wrote:so you think aldus is the other town NPOM?
Not exactly sure. Aldus or icon.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

tomorrow evening i will drop a case(hopefully) on why its inconsistent with my actions why i would be scum with a PTcop!baltar.

i just dont have the emotional spoons rn to dig through many pages of content and i work in 2 hours but i will answer questions to the best of my memory.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

ico is probtown based on reasons i have deduced that i will keep to myself.
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Alduskkel

Hellbooks is a Mason, and VPB/DkKoba contains at most 1 Scum. That leaves 2 Scum from my POV between Ico/Aldus/NPOM. If everyone’s assessment of Ico is wrong, we lose anyway. If you still include Ico in the group as a possibility, then your choice is at worst a 50/50 anyway, since Hellbooks is Confirmed. This is always correct from my POV. It’s a 66.7% chance of hitting if I vote randomly amongst the group, versus a straight 50/50 between DkKoba/VPB, and I’m obviously not voting randomly since I have a high degree of certainty that Ico is Town.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

This is mathematically the correct play. There’s so much WIFOM around VPB mechanically that I can’t see why we want to make that decision now. And we don’t have to.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”