Pronoun: she

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by tris »

In post 323, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 319, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Hayasaka
Notice me senpai
Why did you shade me like you did
I chainsawed Amy, you could say I am doing something wrong but it would the opposite of a shade.
So to answer that question I think you are targetting what you believe to be a low hanging fruit. Ampharos + that avi is far more likely to be a unique ID compared to me who is a clear alt.

Rest of this player list seems decent or is Not_Mafia who isn't pushable day 1 beyond a very late PL.

You admitting to grasping onto something doesn't make me feel better about it. Maybe I can improve my read down the line if you are town I do have time to figure this out and I'd rather solve top-down then bottom up. Tends to lead to better reads. But having a preference to top-down solving isn't going to stop me from seeing something I view as off and acting on it.
I'm also having trouble getting any SRs. I have a few TRs right now but scum is playing smart or laying low.

My current Town leaning block is:
tris
Amp
FL

Everyone else is null as I don't feel strong enough to SR anyone.

UNVOTE:
So, you think both neighbors are town huh?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by tris »

also, i'm curious about the FL read. i don't really know how to read him.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 325, tris wrote:
In post 323, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Notice me senpai
I chainsawed Amy, you could say I am doing something wrong but it would the opposite of a shade.
So to answer that question I think you are targetting what you believe to be a low hanging fruit. Ampharos + that avi is far more likely to be a unique ID compared to me who is a clear alt.

Rest of this player list seems decent or is Not_Mafia who isn't pushable day 1 beyond a very late PL.

You admitting to grasping onto something doesn't make me feel better about it. Maybe I can improve my read down the line if you are town I do have time to figure this out and I'd rather solve top-down then bottom up. Tends to lead to better reads. But having a preference to top-down solving isn't going to stop me from seeing something I view as off and acting on it.
I'm also having trouble getting any SRs. I have a few TRs right now but scum is playing smart or laying low.

My current Town leaning block is:
tris
Amp
FL

Everyone else is null as I don't feel strong enough to SR anyone.

UNVOTE:
So, you think both neighbors are town huh?
Leaning town based on play alone. If we want go only on mechanics I don't like having a neighbor alive if the other one flipped town.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 326, tris wrote:also, i'm curious about the FL read. i don't really know how to read him.
I don't have a fail proof FL read in fact I don't know if I have ever truly SR FL in any of our previous games (even if he turned out to be scum).

But my readon FL this game is just based on vibe and caution if that makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

who are the neighbors?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 329, Flavor Leaf wrote:who are the neighbors?
In post 18, Ampharos wrote:full disclosure: I have a neighbor chat with tris.

Neither of our alignments are mentioned in the chat and (to my knowledge) there's no outside mechanical weirdness tied to it, just a vanilla neighbor chat.

If anything happens in there that gives me cause for concern, I'll let y'all know.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Notice me senpai

Okay, still leaves my original issue unanswered
Why did you call out the fact I have 1000+ posts on MU? What purpose did that serve?

And like, this also serves as a point of engagement more for D&D, but what strike you as off about my reversal, if anything? I could have persisted on my push, but I felt really unsure of whether it had any legs to stand on following my considerations, and honestly I think it was better to unvote then, rather then get stuck in some headass push because I couldn’t reconsider early. Tbh it bothers me that Cakez is just blithely regarding that action as scummy, I think he’d have enough experience with me to know it’s straight up out of the norm for me in general to rethink in that sort of way.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

In post 314, tris wrote:i'm actually a bit bothered by the lack of wagons (aside from the gamma one (which i am no longer agreeing with)). does anyone else want to vote venusmarsandpluto with me? 240 continues to bother me.
I meant to quote this, sorry Tris.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

In post 331, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, still leaves my original issue unanswered
Why did you call out the fact I have 1000+ posts on MU? What purpose did that serve?

And like, this also serves as a point of engagement more for D&D, but what strike you as off about my reversal, if anything? I could have persisted on my push, but I felt really unsure of whether it had any legs to stand on following my considerations, and honestly I think it was better to unvote then, rather then get stuck in some headass push because I couldn’t reconsider early. Tbh it bothers me that Cakez is just blithely regarding that action as scummy, I think he’d have enough experience with me to know it’s straight up out of the norm for me in general to rethink in that sort of way.
I felt like it, small things like that tend to stand out to me so I like to think about them.

Umm I plan on doing a lot more rereading tomorrow. So I'll just give you the really shitty answer that I can give you off the top of my head since I want to sleep.
I don't remember you backing down and I don't remember calling you scum for that, if I did.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

By backing down do you mean "grasping onto something" because I don't consider that backing down.
It's more being self aware in the flaws of your own posts. Which is a tad different.

As scum it's less backing down and more posturing since I don't think admitting to a fault is an action that typically gets scum read. People on this site typically react with "why the fuck would they say that" relatively easily so I don't think it's an odd way to back down as scum.

The tiny hydra sheeping me feels off because they are a hydra and I rarely see hydra consolidate with other players this early over each other. Even late game hydra tend to do that which is why they aren't very fun to play with.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Ampharos »

In post 328, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 326, tris wrote:also, i'm curious about the FL read. i don't really know how to read him.
I don't have a fail proof FL read in fact I don't know if I have ever truly SR FL in any of our previous games (even if he turned out to be scum).

But my readon FL this game is just based on vibe and caution if that makes sense.
Talk to me about "caution".
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:13 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 335, Ampharos wrote:

Meaning something like, I find its isn't difficult for almost anyone to SR FL due to his style and maybe its that I just default into TRing FL early game because its easier for me. Also, from my exp with him I feel his "style" is pretty much constant regardless of alignment. FL may be scum here but at this early stage and without any hard evidence its worthless to pursue fmpov.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:23 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

@Haya

What are your early thoughts on FL and NM?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 311, tris wrote:
In post 294, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 269, jjh927 wrote:I'll take tris, Kaname Date, Gamma Emerald, Hayasaka, and Ampharos for town right now
well, jjh has my vote.
of confidence.
why does this town list give you confidence in jjh? it looks mostly like a list people who have been actively around aside from those who are shitposting and FL?
There's still a good few people who've been active who aren't on that list, as well as some people who haven't been active. Do you expect me to have reads on inactive players, or are you just throwing doubt on my process?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

I'm happy to declare that Flavor Leaf is town.

-Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 am

Ahh jjh, rolled scum again, didn't ya?

-Pluto
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 339, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I'm happy to declare that Flavor Leaf is town.

-Pluto
I think the fish may be as well. I called it first Auro. *pats self on back*

So 5 to start.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:08 am

In post 341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 339, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I'm happy to declare that Flavor Leaf is town.

-Pluto
I think the fish may be as well. I called it first Auro. *pats self on back*

So 5 to start.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 340, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Ahh jjh, rolled scum again, didn't ya?

-Pluto
Nope

Actually very pleased with my role PM
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:21 am

In post 331, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Notice me senpai

I’m not sure about you but I can see that D & D could be sheeping. Still null on both of you.

I think Hya wasn’t a good vote in any case. I don’t see why Hya fakeclaims gladiate as scum here.

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:31 am

In post 334, Hayasaka wrote:By backing down do you mean "grasping onto something" because I don't consider that backing down.
It's more being self aware in the flaws of your own posts. Which is a tad different.

As scum it's less backing down and more posturing since I don't think admitting to a fault is an action that typically gets scum read. People on this site typically react with "why the fuck would they say that" relatively easily so I don't think it's an odd way to back down as scum.

The tiny hydra sheeping me feels off because they are a hydra and I rarely see hydra consolidate with other players this early over each other. Even late game hydra tend to do that which is why they aren't very fun to play with.
Rn for me, D & D and Gamma are the slots I’m the most concerned with but Cakez especially feels at bit off compared with Doubles’. I’m glad I’m not the only one seeing that. I’m not crazy about Gamma’s stances particularly his vote on you but I like him better tonally.

No other slots are currently pinging me.

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 am

In post 336, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 335, Ampharos wrote:

Meaning something like, I find its isn't difficult for almost anyone to SR FL due to his style and maybe its that I just default into TRing FL early game because its easier for me. Also, from my exp with him I feel his "style" is pretty much constant regardless of alignment. FL may be scum here but at this early stage and without any hard evidence its worthless to pursue fmpov.
I never really felt good about him in Post Apocalypse, I always felt something was kind of off about him in that game. I’m not getting that here. He looks more like he’s trying to get reads than push some agenda.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 293, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DnD

want to be massons with me?
I'll pass and I think Daenerys would too
In post 297, Kaname Date wrote:
why is the progression bad? thinking a player is a newbie and realizing they really are not is often going to change a read considerably.
Because it feels more like backpedaling due to pressure rather then a genuine reassessment

Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

FTR I already admitted to sheeping on Gamma
In post 331, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Notice me senpai

If it's out of the norm for you then you should understand why I SR it.
In post 337, BrightEyedFish wrote:@Haya

What are your early thoughts on FL and NM?
How could anyone have thoughts on NM rn?

Dragons
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:47 am

In post 343, jjh927 wrote:Actually very pleased with my role PM
Might as well start the fishing now, what is it?
FL, thoughts on mass claim?

-Pluto

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”