Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 3.07

Echinocereus rigidissimus rubrispinus "Rainbow Hedgehog Cactus"

EliminationWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Andresvmb
(2): Alduskkel, NoPowerOverMe
Testarossa
(2): VP Baltar, DkKoba
Alduskkel
(3): Andresvmb, Iconeum, Testarossa
Not Voting
(2): hellbooks, Datisi

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-24 22:40:00).

Mod notes:
:]
[/area]
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Datisi (and Aldus I guess) - thoughts on a (Tess, Ico, Andres) grouping?

Andres is probably my least certain in that group. But as I said before, there's obv been scum theater somewhere this game because nothing fits perfectly
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3016, DkKoba wrote:so testa/aldu/andres is not possible in your eyes?
In post 3017, DkKoba wrote:i think what i have is a solid solve and makes sense.
...Your solve is that me and Andres are hardbussing Day 3 and we helped dogpile Testa on Day 1?
In post 3026, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't see any question marks from you
In post 3041, Datisi wrote:ehh, there is a fine line between "chaotic town who isn't trying to explain their thought process because they don't care how they look but their logic makes sense to them" vs "scum who is plain bullshitting out of their ass" and i don't know why i have such a strong feeling that npom is in the first category rather than the second but i do
Datisi... why are you like this... you're falling for his confusion fu.
In post 3047, Datisi wrote:
In post 3044, Iconeum wrote:oh i see why you don't think it's aldus + npow there
remember in 2119 when mena was scum and made that post saying "i don't want micc today i want pine" (or was it the other way around? doesn't matter) and immediately i snapped like "oh god both micc and pine are town aren't they"

like that's the exact gut reaction i had when reading that post of aldus

"oh god both bob and npom are town aren't they"

but something something anecdotal evidence game difficult etc etc
I have no idea how to argue with this when it's just gut. I mean, I've given out my reasoning for both Bob!town and NPOM!scum. Is my reasoning bad or something?

The fact that you keep coming back to makes me think it's a major reason you scumread me but you yourself seem to realize that that's a really shaky foundation.

pedit: Pretty sure Ico is town.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Actually, NPOM might fit pretty well in that grouping. He's also been qualifying his vote. "If so and so votes Tess, I will...."

"I'll bus if I have to...."
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Datisi »

@aldus, ok i just ctrl+f "bob" in your iso and the only reasons for bob!town you gave on day two was "if bob is scum he's being bussed that don't make sense?" () and whatever is supposed to mean

can you rehash your reasons for bob/npom reads? on day two? because yeah i'm feeling your reasoning was bad "on purpose"

@baltar, i dunno......... i'm not...... scumreading ico..... :( i get i'm wrong somewhere and i hate it
lemme take a look hold on
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3179, Datisi wrote:@baltar, i dunno......... i'm not...... scumreading ico..... i get i'm wrong somewhere and i hate it
lemme take a look hold on
I don't have a particularly strong scum read there either. It's more just me pulling back trying to look for combinations that fit. NPOM is a reasonable sub there the more I think about it.

That being said, you have the most interaction with Ico and I trust you. Just don't want a pocketing thing to cost us the game because most people are trusting your vouch for Ico.
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh good datisi is here i was literally about to get a prod for both them and hellbooks
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@datisi can u also ctrl+f "snow" and "SB"
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Datisi »

just did, some weak defence of her on day one, i don't think it invalidates my point

@koba, yeah i'm here, you can start on that obvtown case
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

honestly my approach to NPOM is p much "ignore all the weird shit and just look at where his votes go"

if I actually tried to analyze his thought processes I'd go mad

pedit: how was my reasoning bad, again?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3171, Alduskkel wrote:Page 120: Some persuasive analysis from VPB and Andres about Testarossa actually. Now I'm see-sawing back to Testarosscum a bit lol. Though, I'd be interested in knowing who they'd pick for Testa's scumpartners + their analysis of Testa's wagon.

I was gonna wait until I had more but I saw VPB post so now I want to know how he'd answer the above
VPB did u miss this
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3180, VP Baltar wrote:That being said, you have the most interaction with Ico and I trust you. Just don't want a pocketing thing to cost us the game because most people are trusting your vouch for Ico.
:////

i know. ugh. i know. nO PrEsSuRe. i looked at tess on d2 and it's like... you're saying things that are true but i just don't know how much they make tess scum. like in a way i can relate to the feeling of "everyone is pushing for bob and it's obvious he needs to flip but i really don't believe in this flip"
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2544, Alduskkel wrote:1. I don't see how I could have defused the snow wagon when my read was based off of "this reminds me of my own town play" ... when I often get eliminated as town for similar reasons that SB was scumread for at the time. I didn't think I could convince people my SB townread was right by just defending her so I thought it'd be better to work towards eliminating players I thought were scum.
@Datisi I also think this is relevant.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3185, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 3171, Alduskkel wrote:Page 120: Some persuasive analysis from VPB and Andres about Testarossa actually. Now I'm see-sawing back to Testarosscum a bit lol. Though, I'd be interested in knowing who they'd pick for Testa's scumpartners + their analysis of Testa's wagon.

I was gonna wait until I had more but I saw VPB post so now I want to know how he'd answer the above
VPB did u miss this
See my above post for who I think could be her partners rn.

I'm on my phone atm and about to start my work day, so not in a position to go vote by vote looking at her wagon. I can do that later.

I do think it's notable she hasn't received real pressure since D1 except from Koba
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3184, Alduskkel wrote:honestly my approach to NPOM is p much "ignore all the weird shit and just look at where his votes go"

if I actually tried to analyze his thought processes I'd go mad

pedit: how was my reasoning bad, again?
ok, talk to me about what you thought of his votes

it's not necessarily "bad", it's just... weaksauce? doesn't feel like you believe in it? convenient? i dunno.
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3186, Datisi wrote:
In post 3180, VP Baltar wrote:That being said, you have the most interaction with Ico and I trust you. Just don't want a pocketing thing to cost us the game because most people are trusting your vouch for Ico.
:////

i know. ugh. i know. nO PrEsSuRe. i looked at tess on d2 and it's like... you're saying things that are true but i just don't know how much they make tess scum. like in a way i can relate to the feeling of "everyone is pushing for bob and it's obvious he needs to flip but i really don't believe in this flip"
Idk. That's a very scummy mindset though isn't it? Scum are the ones that benefit from letting a town elim go through with no real counter. I'm not saying I would expect Tess to White Knight Bob, but to not push an alternative you think was better? I have hard time getting into that mindset from a town perspective
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3190, VP Baltar wrote:but to not push an alternative you think was better? I have hard time getting into that mindset from a town perspective
i mean... :/
Spoiler: :/
In post 2296, Datisi wrote:
In post 2293, Andresvmb wrote:@Datisi, you see what is happening though right? Bob could easily tie it by voting his counterwagon, leaving the decision in the hands of Testarossa. If you think Bob is the better flip, I would consider Unvoting and waiting for Bob to answer whatever questions you posed.
sigh, i hate both of these wagons.

something in me is still saying bob is town. the only reason why i would consider voting him is "info" - either i'm wrong about it or to confirm that the town is probably going very wrong.

npom is like... probably town, but holy shit look at his posts. i think he either gets pushed later on or ends up being swayed into voting town.
In post 2298, Datisi wrote:both these wagons are town and i hate it.

UNVOTE:

part of me wants to try to save bob because i don't think it's scum. the other part understands enough of the town thinks he's scum that he's gonna be a distraction until he's dead. this is stupid.

of course i could also be wrong on bob. this game...
In post 2301, Datisi wrote:VOTE: aldus

how long is it gonna be until i chicken out because i don't have the courage to push another wagon through against consensus??? let's find out!!!
In post 2356, Datisi wrote:UNVOTE:

i'm chickening out

i don't want baltar to yell at me

if that intent is serious (because you never know with koba xD kek) here's to me being wrong and waking up to a scumflip
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You still voted people though. It's not really the same imo. You weren't avoiding being on a wagon at all
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Case in point, I credit you with the janko wagon. Didn't work out, but you fought a snow wagon with something else
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Plus, Tess D2 goes from bloodlust for Billy to like a null read on him. That also fits with this theory that scum rolecopped Billy N1
YOUR AD HERE

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Datisi:
NPOM did a weak sheep onto the Testa wagon
NPOM wasn't on janko's wagon at the end of the day but was in support of it earlier
NPOM's hammer on Bob was trash
NPOM tried to pass off you/VPB as S/S
NPOM has, multiple times, just voted along with you or Koba because of "trusting them" but has ALSO pushed both of you as scum at one point or another.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Datisi »

something is telling me "that hammer on bob was absolute trash but it's town trash" and uuuuugh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Datisi »

like bob was always flipping there??? why does npom hammer it like that???? like i've seen town hammer like that so many times???????

my head hurts
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

WHY IS IT TOWN TRASH AGH
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

WHY DOES SCUM DO IT THERE WHEN ALREADY UNDER UNCERTAINTY

LIKE THIS FEELS LIKE "SCUM PUSHING ANTI-TOWN TOWNIES" AAAAAAA
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”