GB
, Aldus

bob3141
(6): Andresvmb,
VP Baltar
hellbooks
, Iconeum, DkKoba, NoPowerOverMe

forgot to color in janko because i'm stupid anyway
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Iconeum »

i was even reading that dkkoba 'omg look guys npow townslipped' as scum theater
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Datisi »

my god i really do not want to fall into the trap of "hurr durr this wagon was on town so there must be scum on it" because that is not necessarily the case and wish i knew how to do VCA
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Iconeum »

didn't we just have a game where we made that mistake

literally 'there must have been scum on that wagon' and post game we were all like 'omg yeah that was an all town wagon'
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Iconeum »

at least, i had that

you were scum:p
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Datisi »

uhhhh which game is that

oh gun game? wagon on umlaut?

pedit: ah lol okay
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2670, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2665, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Part of me says VP has acted consistantly scummy and wants to lynch him. Another part of me says we don't want to lose a town PR on a hunch.
why do u consistently act scummy and then come up with gems like this that give me pause.
kobba did you give npow towncredit for this post or was this sarcasm?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Datisi »

aldus/koba/testa?????????

does that make any lick of sense??????????????

does anything make any fuvking sense in this game?????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

you know what i'm just gonna fuck off until koba reappears and enlighten us with their claim
~M
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Testarossa »

Considering I am now down to a poe of Aldus, Andres, NPOM and Koba the current situation is a bit curious. It can't be that easy with finding the townie in them with literally three of these piling up on Andres?

I am pretty torn here, because the only things that I find remarkable scummy about Andres are two posts/lines from D2 where he doubled down on the bob push like it seemed he wanted to get that one through, no matter what. Have to look who were the counterwagon at that time (NPOM or Aldus). Otherwise it was noticeable that he allies up with one certain player on any major pushes (Baltar, Koba, in a way bob today), however this can as well just be the way he plays when he trusts a townread well enough (plus he usually has enough to back his pushes up by himself, so no sheeping).

I don't know if I am falling for some pocketing here though, because I feel he isn't playing optimally as scum here with cutting down his poe to three people and coming out with a strong townread on me and also putting Ico in the townbin as once the townie in his 3p poe gets eliminated he is in an awkward position in elo. Scum have to keep their poe wide enough open.

I believe the townie in my poe is among Andres/NPOM (even although the latter never got ran up that hard, he is always constantly suspected by almost everyone), intuitively I am thinking that Aldus might be the best shot today. Need to finally reread all their interactions tonight to judge properly here.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Testarossa »

Also with hellbooks being conftown Ico is imo completely out of my poe for good (she was kind of an allrounder).

Ico/Koba interactions simply don't look like SvS, especially right after Koba joined the game.

Ico/NPOM is way too pedantic and I think Ico was running almost out of patience at some point, I seriously doubt they would go that far for SvS interactions.

Ico/Andres is admittedly more difficult, because it got never as heated as in comparision to the other two. Could be SvS, but Andres put a lot of effort into that push back then and his posts had this mocking, sarcastic tone that you have when you are absolutely convinced that you are on the right track with seeing your opponent flail. Felt at least pretty real to me, so probably no SvS either and maybe indicating Andres as town.

Ico only works with Aldus, but that would still lack the third one. Can only see Andres as fitting at most and I am rather doubting it. If Aldus is town I can't see Ico being scum with two of these three above as this would mean Ico would have spent a good part of D1 with fighting his own team. So into the townbin with Ico, cap on it and nailing it down.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Iconeum »

yeah let's hear a kobba claim
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 3.04

Discocactus horstii

EliminationWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

Andresvmb
(3): Alduskkel, NoPowerOverMe, DkKoba
NoPowerOverMe
(1): Andresvmb
Not Voting
(5): hellbooks, Datisi, Testarossa, Iconeum, VP Baltar

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-24 22:40:00).

Mod notes:
:]
[/area]
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:38 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2512, Andresvmb wrote:The Scum Team should then be {Alduskkel, DkKoba, NPOM}, and NPOM and DkKoba have been engaged in Scum Theater this whole time. Good job guys.
I think any of my personal goodwill towards the latter two has largely evaporated but I think I would be considering them as scum individually
In post 2525, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2521, Testarossa wrote:Inbefore Baltar gets next night again a guilty and you guys reveal there is actually a fourth Mason.
You're actually all masons and we only win this by choosing not to eliminate someone. Check your role PM again. :lol:
we're cultists
In post 2531, Datisi wrote:i think scum PT cop could fit, but in that case there is more town power (3masons v 3goons is considered slightly scumsided in a closed game, that + scum PT cop wouldn't pass review), which is why i'm saying, if you're town and not a VT, you should probably say something.
do not claim we do not need to confirm vp right now he can just simply give us Results if he is alive
(surely the time to say this has already passed but)
In post 2541, Andresvmb wrote:Hellbooks as a check makes a lot of sense. If I had been a PT Cop, I probably check there too. So I was expecting you to either come out and say that you had checked Datisi (since you had revealed a positive, which would have made you Scum in my eyes), or come out with an actual positive (Town).
yeah I suppose with the knowledge of a PT cop i ought to have like, attempted to make myself less checkable :(
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Ico, Datisi, hellbrooks - my instincts say there is a non-zero chance scum have left the door open to bus today. The PoE is very tight and I think if they want to win this, SOMEONE is going to need some hard town cred to generate enough WIFOM that it carries them through.

Obviously the scum ideal here is another miselim, but the odds on that are much smaller than they were on previous days. For example, rereading the Andres/NPOM exchange is looking like possible theater to me.

I think we just need to align the block of dats/hellbrooks/Ico/VP and then we are basically golden and can't be influenced by the PoE pool.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2553, Andresvmb wrote:Yo, how many times do I have to explain the same thing over and over? DkKoba did a tremendous job of making me doubt my early TR of Testarossa. I’m concluding that DkKoba is Scum, so Testa is Town. Testa, via wagon analysis, concluded Bob was Town and did not want to push that. Testa has the same POE as I do... all in all, Testa is very likely Town from where I sit.
I would say that someone having the same POE as you is not something to give townpoints over
there will certainly be scum positioned off the bob wagon
I think testa is strongly in my poe so would like to talk to you about this
i will say to me, iirc, it's less likely koba and testa are scum together than it is koba and npom honestly
In post 2609, Datisi wrote:was that a post for the scum PT? i feel like town is doing p shite right now
LOL
In post 2764, DkKoba wrote:im only interested in andres/aldu today. maybe testa
would actually love to vote testa with you esp given that they have all but vanished
btwn andres aldu i lean andres but its hard feel like the way they've engaged w game has been very different
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:49 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2826, Andresvmb wrote:Not to shit on any of your reads, but Hellbooks literally had an anti-vanguard that was all wrong, and I even pointed it to when I made my case that Hellbooks was a soft SR. You guys might just be confirming each other’s views, and way off.
yeah my reads are generally shite dont believe me
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 am

Post by hellbooks »

andres desperately wants to prove that hes town in a way that makes me want to believe him
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:52 am

Post by hellbooks »

back to leaning aldu over the two i guess
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:54 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2889, VP Baltar wrote:@Ico, Datisi, hellbrooks - my instincts say there is a non-zero chance scum have left the door open to bus today. The PoE is very tight and I think if they want to win this, SOMEONE is going to need some hard town cred to generate enough WIFOM that it carries them through.

Obviously the scum ideal here is another miselim, but the odds on that are much smaller than they were on previous days. For example, rereading the Andres/NPOM exchange is looking like possible theater to me.

I think we just need to align the block of dats/hellbrooks/Ico/VP and then we are basically golden and can't be influenced by the PoE pool.
sure, lets talk. what do you think about andres
what do you think about his testa townread
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 am

Post by hellbooks »

anyway i guess we're waiting for koba to claim something?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2889, VP Baltar wrote:I think we just need to align the block of dats/hellbrooks/Ico/VP and then we are basically golden and can't be influenced by the PoE pool.
how sure are you in town!ico?
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2896, Datisi wrote:
In post 2889, VP Baltar wrote:I think we just need to align the block of dats/hellbrooks/Ico/VP and then we are basically golden and can't be influenced by the PoE pool.
how sure are you in town!ico?
Definitely not certain, but I think out of the PoE, they are the person I'd be least likely to want to elim today. It's a fair point though. I could be wrong there and that might flub that entire bloc.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:03 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2884, Testarossa wrote:Considering I am now down to a poe of Aldus, Andres, NPOM and Koba the current situation is a bit curious. It can't be that easy with finding the townie in them with literally three of these piling up on Andres?
I think if andres is scum it makes sense he's getting bussed
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

ahhh the joy of being late game conftown, how i fucking hate it
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”