Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 860, Glitch wrote:
In post 794, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Nero, where can you see that Glitch is pushing your/ Norwegian's lynch, rather than sorting you?
In post 796, Nero Cain wrote:prob the post that says he'll wagon either of us.
In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or Norway.
This is why you're scum. You are working so hard to twist my statements and turn them into something that you would clearly understand if you were town genuinely seeking a scum elimination. You quote what I've said and then add your own words or interpretations, representing what I said as something it is not. But you do so in small steps, not giant, huge, sweeping steps. Big misreps would be seen straight through. But small misreps... you keep pulling them off and acting like I've said things that I haven't.

Flake asked you where I pushed for your lynch rather than sorting you. You quoted where I said I would be cool with wagoning you and Norway in response to that question. Please tell me a player with over 36,000 posts on this website understands the difference between supporting a wagon and supporting a lynch. They are not the same,
especially
not in a large when a wagon isn't even as strong as it would be in a smaller game because it is so much harder to get large, actually threatening wagons with 21 players.

You are twisting my words and misrepresenting what I have said to others in an effort to throw shade at me for something I never said. If you would stop arguing against me for things I didn't say, and start arguing with things I actually said, then maybe we could get somewhere. But I'm at a loss. I'm sorry if I'm too much of a noob for you and I try to take advice from the wiki on how to play. We can't all be 36,000+ post pros. I get voted off a lot for being a noob and so following strategy guides is my attempt at trying to get better. If you're going to just belittle me for trying to improve my play, can you at least do it without being condescending?
Bro 796 Nero literally uses the word “wagon” and not “lynch.” How is that a misrep
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 875, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 860, Glitch wrote:
In post 794, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Nero, where can you see that Glitch is pushing your/ Norwegian's lynch, rather than sorting you?
In post 796, Nero Cain wrote:prob the post that says he'll wagon either of us.
In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or Norway.
This is why you're scum. You are working so hard to twist my statements and turn them into something that you would clearly understand if you were town genuinely seeking a scum elimination. You quote what I've said and then add your own words or interpretations, representing what I said as something it is not. But you do so in small steps, not giant, huge, sweeping steps. Big misreps would be seen straight through. But small misreps... you keep pulling them off and acting like I've said things that I haven't.

Flake asked you where I pushed for your lynch rather than sorting you. You quoted where I said I would be cool with wagoning you and Norway in response to that question. Please tell me a player with over 36,000 posts on this website understands the difference between supporting a wagon and supporting a lynch. They are not the same,
especially
not in a large when a wagon isn't even as strong as it would be in a smaller game because it is so much harder to get large, actually threatening wagons with 21 players.

You are twisting my words and misrepresenting what I have said to others in an effort to throw shade at me for something I never said. If you would stop arguing against me for things I didn't say, and start arguing with things I actually said, then maybe we could get somewhere. But I'm at a loss. I'm sorry if I'm too much of a noob for you and I try to take advice from the wiki on how to play. We can't all be 36,000+ post pros. I get voted off a lot for being a noob and so following strategy guides is my attempt at trying to get better. If you're going to just belittle me for trying to improve my play, can you at least do it without being condescending?
Bro 796 Nero literally uses the word “wagon” and not “lynch.” How is that a misrep
Have you played with Titus?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Ya
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Glitch »

When asked, "Where does Glitch advocate for lynching y'all," and Nero says, "Right here. Where he wants to wagon us."
Then yes. That's a misrep. I want to wagon. Wagon =/= lynch. It can lead to a lynch. Or it can lead to disbanding the wagon. Why is this controversial?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

What's your opinion of her?

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:09 pm

I have no opinion on Titus
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:11 pm

In post 878, Glitch wrote:When asked, "Where does Glitch advocate for lynching y'all," and Nero says, "Right here. Where he wants to wagon us."
Then yes. That's a misrep. I want to wagon. Wagon =/= lynch. It can lead to a lynch. Or it can lead to disbanding the wagon. Why is this controversial?
I mean this is just nitpicking at small semantic differences

The difference between wagoning and lynching isn’t even relevant given the nature of siteflaking’s question
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 865, ralph217 wrote:so i cant just say fwensid is scum since omgus . but other wise i wouldn't be here so i think he is expreee to lynch me . why scummy gibberish fwesnid?
I find the most annoying or stupid person in the game is always on my side, so I'll assume you're townie.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:15 pm

Hey sunflower gal, you enjoying this game?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 819, Nero Cain wrote:
superbowl9 (5): stan1ey, 72offsuit, Marshmallow, Town looter, Fwesnid
One of these is not like the other. Town Looter, what are you doing on this wagon? Don't tell me it's because stanley, 72, or Mashmellow offered compelling arguments.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 882, SJReaver wrote:
In post 865, ralph217 wrote:so i cant just say fwensid is scum since omgus . but other wise i wouldn't be here so i think he is expreee to lynch me . why scummy gibberish fwesnid?
I find the most annoying or stupid person in the game is always on my side, so I'll assume you're townie.
Is he annoying or stupid or both?

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 883, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hey sunflower gal, you enjoying this game?
Yes!

I thought it would be more hectic but I find the pace is fine for me. It's nice to pop in and see actual conversation. A bunch of my reads were townie at first, which isn't as fun. But my scum senses are starting to tingle.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:26 pm

What’s wrong with the super wagon, SJ? I think the wagon composition is townish. Do you think Super Bowl is towny?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Hiraki pls don't continue with your catchup you're not helping anyone in the thread by quoting and saying "bad"
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 859, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Very convenient for you lol, you get to not explain your reads! I think that's what you wanted, hm? Great discredit again, btw. I'd like you to at least back it up A BIT with some quotes, if you don't mind.
I have some more interesting things I want to focus on so if my IIoA statement on you bothers you then you can just give me posts where you think you're actually progressing the gamestate and we can talk. Otherwise you'll have to wait till you move up on my priority list
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Bell »

I still really want to eliminate Virgo tbh.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Glitch do you have anything else to contribute outside of your Cain tunnel?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 863, Fwesnid wrote:It looks like scummy gibberish?
This is the biggest asspull scumread of all time. You can't even decipher this shit and you think it's scummy? LMAO
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay done being a dick sorry

Reaver your avatar is very calming
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 885, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Is he annoying or stupid or both?
A touch annoying.

UNVOTE:
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

What's annoying?

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 893, superbowl9 wrote:Okay done being a dick sorry

Reaver your avatar is very calming
That's why I picked it. Also, why I post random gifs.

The wagon against you is bad but it's in the lead. Why do you think that is?

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 612, Nero Cain wrote:he seems to be hinting that he thinks I was bussing norway. it's still weird mostly.
It's even weirder to say pre-flip. Why not flip you Norwee and then flip you and put the nail on the coffin there? Seems like an overall lie to me.

Agreed with MM on 629.
In post 640, 72offsuit wrote:There's no way someone with a town mindest would misinterpret what I meant.
Already stopped reading.

669 is bad.
In post 670, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 666, Glitch wrote:With no flips and 5498674596 players, I am not pushing associations and scum teams. I am pushing individuals.
this is literally scum logic. He's not worried about figuring out the dynamics-he just wants lynches. Unless he thinks Norway and I are scum together he can't think norway and I are both scum and he's like "naw, not worried about that."
This isn't true either.
In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 669, Glitch wrote:I don't like Norway's motivation this game. He was town in the last game I played with him and his morale was up the whole game. I don't like the whole idea of lowering the player pool being top priority right now even at the cost of town deaths. Seems haphazard and wreckless which isn't the Norway I played with last time.
Are some of you seriously still harping on the argument that: "Suggesting us to vig players is so scummy!!!!" stuff?
Bingo.

Took you guys waaaay too long to hop on Glitch.
In post 689, Bell wrote:Rigidly narrow like that blue arrow
?
In post 731, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 648, Lapsa wrote:It has to be 2 vigilante setup. I see no other way around it.
Rolefishing much?

Fos lapsa
I agree with this. Not sure where it came from. Thought I missed something.

My town equity in Looter went down the more I read 730.
In post 734, Lapsa wrote:
In post 731, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 648, Lapsa wrote:It has to be 2 vigilante setup. I see no other way around it.
Rolefishing much?

Fos lapsa
Even scum syntax theory is miles better than that.
Why even mention it though? That's the problem. It came out of the blue for no reason. You heard vig and decided to say "WELL WAIT GUYS, THERE'S PROBABLY
VIGS!" Why??
In post 831, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Glad to know Hiraki has it all figured out.
Thanks.
In post 835, Bell wrote:It’s one of those ambiguous posts where it could be scum telling hiraki he’s totally wrong, totally right, a put down for semi arrogant wording, Or just a denial that he’s scum and making fun of Hiraki for it.
Either way, not helpful and just weird in taste.
In post 843, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Town, however, should come from an uninformed perspective and his opening has me questioning that.
Do you want to elaborate or just speak progressively weirder? I'm fine with either.
In post 848, NoPowerOverMe wrote:The binary language seems like he came in with a certain idea of who he wanted to eliminate or not eliminate.
Lol.
In post 857, Town looter wrote:Hiraki, keen to hear where you finally land on Glitch once you have fully caught up. BoP coming your way buddy.
What is a BoP? I intend to vote him for reasons that have nothing to do with what is currently being said. Don't know if need to elaborate on them.
In post 862, Glitch wrote:
In post 830, Hiraki wrote:In post 314, superbowl9 wrote:
Also dude naked voting someone and saying aha you reacted is the worst possible reaction test of all time

Not what happened and also wrong.
How is this not what happened?
Pretty great answer here:
In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, it wasn't really a reaction test. Do you feel like the level of agression that he's sending my way is justified?
In post 888, superbowl9 wrote:Hiraki pls don't continue with your catchup you're not helping anyone in the thread by quoting and saying "bad"
Stay mad.
In post 890, Bell wrote:I still really want to eliminate Virgo tbh.
Need to read into this tbh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Glitch
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 887, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What’s wrong with the super wagon, SJ? I think the wagon composition is townish. Do you think Super Bowl is towny?
I do. And I think he's a solid townie as well. Not super but middle of the road when it comes to pushing the game. Which means I don't like that people are trying to eliminate him over weaker players.

What I'm asking myself is 'did scum start this wagon, or did scum see it rolling and hop on?'

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”