she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Isis »

yeah i was saying i think a topic change is gonna be more parsable readable
then i got sucked in though
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i dont have anything more to say about this game right now because I am tired and just wrote a paper that sapped the life out of me but I wanted to make a color text post because I thought it would be fun and cute

good night
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Cthylla »

In post 142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Chtylla you seem a bit more confident than ususl. Is it because you are an eldritch abomination for whom human emotions are an foreign concept. Or does it have to do with me FINALLY seeing something new about you based on rand?
i am omniscient
of course i'm confident about the TRUTH
P͜h'ngl̶ui̡ mg͏l̕w̵'̢n̶afh ̨C̵t̀hu͝lh͠u R̷'lýeh͘ ͞wgah'nagl ̵fhta͝gn.͠
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Cthylla »

In post 139, Isis wrote:
Man it's hard to do tallies cause of the alts, I think I scumleaned you incorrectly in most of Marked for Death, not sure, and then I read you correctly in Chiptune, unless I didn't spectate enough of the game and you were actually scum, who knows, I sure don't.
when you put it like that then yeah
Fusion and Chiptune
i was town in Chiptine : )
hammered Churros and then Alora and Churros got mad at me post game for taking too long to decide on 5p lylo
good times
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Cthylla »

Walter and Hayasaka are my top townreads
very cool people
Isis has towny things and demonic things
Dannflor seems alright but he seemed alright in Apocalypse and he was a demon
got a Norwee read on Norwee
Green Crayons is off
word feels a little disingenuous in his opening
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 180, Cthylla wrote:got a Norwee read on Norwee
Good to know.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Body snatch has been successful, they don't suspect a thing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Cthylla »

In post 179, Cthylla wrote:
In post 139, Isis wrote:
Man it's hard to do tallies cause of the alts, I think I scumleaned you incorrectly in most of Marked for Death, not sure, and then I read you correctly in Chiptune, unless I didn't spectate enough of the game and you were actually scum, who knows, I sure don't.
when you put it like that then yeah
Fusion and Chiptune
i was town in Chiptine : )
hammered Churros and then Alora and Churros got mad at me post game for taking too long to decide on 5p lylo
good times
also mask of monsters
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Cthylla »

In post 182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Body snatch has been successful, they don't suspect a thing.
i'm used to your avatars going through this cycle of ones i've seen before
this new one is confusing me
will it be added to the cycle?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 184, Cthylla wrote:
In post 182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Body snatch has been successful, they don't suspect a thing.
i'm used to your avatars going through this cycle of ones i've seen before
this new one is confusing me
will it be added to the cycle?
Uhh, i guess? Unless i find a new one i like.
My philosophy is to just keep an avatar until i get sick of looking at it and replace it with whatever new or old i wanna change it to.

- Bunno
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:27 am

Post by clidd »

The fact that I am being ignored for 24 hours is suggestively an indicator that I am invisible.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:32 am

Post by clidd »

In post 133, word321 wrote:I like cats
Ur fonts look horrible in sepia
Maybe Ill get used to it

But lets get the ball roling
Has anyone played on this setup before?
Are there any strategies regarding this? As mafia and as town

Since there are no PRs, I guess a lot of traditional strategy is discarded here
And from the games I played with you, Word, this post seemed like a deviation from your analytical/serious behavior to an empathic/silly one without a specific context for that.

I speculate that you felt the cognitive burden of finally being scum.

VOTE: Word
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:37 am

Post by clidd »

By the way, it's a hemorrhagic pleasure to be here and see you again Dann, Isis, Norwegian, Word and Walter.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 171, Dannflor wrote:(sorry green crayons I'm sure you are very charismatic outside of this particular instance)
I won't abide this slander.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 am

Post by clidd »

I don't have an expressive experience with all the players to give an opinion on the conversational ping-pong from last pages, so I didn't consider AI the content.

More votes on Word, please.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 153, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I am curious Isis, how much of a main thread do you follow in a game once you are eliminated?
I'd rather send to heaven a strong town player who has told us their final reads, and WHO WON'T keep up, and then will do a reread if we get to judgment day.

I think reading a mature game (like, actually reading the thing) without many preconceptions is probably the strongest town weapon. It's why town replacements into a game can be killer if done by a strong player.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 am

Post by clidd »

Actually, post gave me a better impression about Hayasaka.

I can see/agree with that pov.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 191, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 153, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I am curious Isis, how much of a main thread do you follow in a game once you are eliminated?
I'd rather send to heaven a strong town player who has told us their final reads, and WHO WON'T keep up, and then will do a reread if we get to judgment day.

I think reading a mature game (like, actually reading the thing) without many preconceptions is probably the strongest town weapon. It's why town replacements into a game can be killer if done by a strong player.
mmmm, slight revision. I think I would be happy to send a strong town player to heaven once we get at least 1 scum in hell. not send a strong town player to heaven before then.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:15 am

Post by clidd »

And it would be interesting to stop speculating about sending player X or Y to a certain place for N reasons. Discussion of mechanics is not useful in the AI ​​field and is the easiest thing to speculate as a demon (I will use this pronunciation now) ^
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 160, Isis wrote:Is the difference between the Isis chute and the Cth chute font??
there's nothing more in your posts that i can find
what's the deal
I only figured out the "chutes" the second time
chutes and ladders
No, it's not the font.
In post 58, Hayasaka wrote:I should really play the game though as happy as I am to see Isis order my favorite card and would love to stay off topic.
I think one of Isis or Cthylla is scum here, I think scum have the most incentive to open up the game with this much presence.

Similarly to the way scum tend to open up theme games strongly because they spent time getting hyped up already. I think scum would look and see their win con involves getting sent to heaven and would promptly decide to open up the game like this to try and achieve an early pocket.
In post 82, Hayasaka wrote:The only read I am particularly happy about is my current vote. I think your
<GC note: "your" is "Isis">
energy is headed into way too many OOG posts for me to be able to think you are trying to actually pocket anyone.
Post 58 is a cute theory to pursue early D1. That means either Isis or Cthylla is voteworthy under this theory.

Note I was voting Isis before digesting Post 58, in an initial skim of the 4 or so pages that existed then, because of the font thing to register my annoyance.

Post 82 is Hayasaka explaining why she went the Cthylla-vote route rather than Isis-vote route. Once I figured out what she meant by OOG, I disagreed with that being a basis to discount an Isis vote under her theory, and was comfortable with keeping my vote where it is at this point.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 194, clidd wrote:And it would be interesting to stop speculating about sending player X or Y to a certain place for N reasons. Discussion of mechanics is not useful in the AI ​​field and is the easiest thing to speculate as a demon (I will use this pronunciation now) ^
Discussing mechanics strategy is not the same as setup speculation. We should at least discuss how we want to maximize our use of the game mechanics to best position ourselves to a win.

If you think anyone is discussing setup or mechanics to avoid hunting, which I agree is suspicious, name names.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 190, clidd wrote:More votes on Word, please.
I'd consider it, but Hectic is acting all Chuuni and i need to know if it's scum indicative or not.
VOTE: Cthylla

- Bunno
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 172, Dannflor wrote:I don't dislike his entrance on isolation but I dislike its placement on page 6 of the game
Can you explain this?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 180, Cthylla wrote:word feels a little disingenuous in his opening
And can you explain this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”