raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Hi everyone im here.

Just finished reading. I dont understand why M4yhem is still alive but
Vote M4yhem

Also FOS Porkens. With him jumping from one bandwagon to another with little to no reason other then to be a part of the main group seems scummy to me. I will have to look into it more for the next day
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by raider8169 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
raider8169 wrote:Just finished reading. I dont understand why M4yhem is still alive but Vote M4yhem .
That's a pretty good reason for a hammer.

Shouldn't you FOS yourself as well?
I should FOS myself because I joined a bandwagon I thought had reason behind it?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Your right my vote does carry weight. I will post my case tomorrow if still needed however if M4yhem is scum like I think then there really is no purpose for it.

Porkens jumped from bandwagon to bandwagon, I have not done that. Granted I replaced in so you cant see what I would have done but I dont jump without reason and dislike it when others do it.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:08 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok I owe everyone a case as I was the hammer and said I would do so.

Post 64, he was trying to kill someone quickly, but yet questionable about it (about a claim). For someone who has played for a while I thought this was a small hint and caused me to keep an extra eye on his posts.

Then in post 69 he wants Wall-E to defend himself. If you are trying to quickly hammer someone why would you let them defend themselfs it just doesnt work. The idea behind a quick lynch was bad from the get go. Scum most likely checked in quickly or was lurking from the get go. As soon as the thread opened I am sure they sent in there night requests as did everyone else.

Post 131 just was trying to get someone to hammer even though the quick lynch was called off. Post 136 he backs off saying he was not serious. I thought that to be BS. At this point is when I wanted to vote for him. Nothing from there on out convinced me otherwise.

Vote count
(14 players alive = 8 to lynch before deadline)
(2) Porkens – Lord Gurgi, donkeyz12212
(1) Septia – Empking
(1) Empking – Battle Mage

Not voting:
Cass, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, farside22, Grimmy, Porkens, raider8169, Septia, SpyreX, Wall-E

Deadline:
Sunday 3 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:18 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok, moving on next is my case on Porkens.

Post 169 he jumped bandwagons and said that seems sound. I didnt get a good feeling about that. Post 171 he said he was scummy to stop a wagon. The Wall-E wagon after the claim was bad. I belive the claim. Plus if some gets off a bandwagon at L-1 that is not scummy. Where a person puts their votes is up to them and if they feel the person is not scum I would hope they remove their vote (post 173). Post 308 M4yhem said to look at him so I am trying to honor his wish. To me the signs are there so
Vote Porkens
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 am

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:
donkeyz12212 wrote:I just find the replacement, Porkens, to hammer suspicious for some reason. I can't get my fingers on it but just something was really off.
I'm not the replacement, nor did I hammer.
Porkens was the L-1 person, I was the hammer.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Wall-E wrote:I'm going to
Vote: Raider8169
for hammering and suspected lurking. Yes I know, he said he was gone, but I've used the "Going out of town" thing before myself when scum.
What does the I was out of town have anything to do with it? My case waited until I was back and then I posted it.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Wall-E wrote:Alright, alright. Either way, still voting you.
Just as long as you dont mind an OMGUS DIACFWLS vote later!

DIACFWLS- Die in a car fire with leather seats. I just learned that the other day and wanted to use it :P
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:01 am

Post by raider8169 »

Battle Mage wrote:So far nobody else has owned up to having read either of the 2 preceding games. Now would be as good a time as any.
Cant say I read them, more skimmed then for the storyline.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I think Wall-E is confused and though not a bad idea for a lynch but with the possibility of a power role I dont think it is a wise lynch at the moment. I am happy with my vote.

Side note deadline is in like 3 days.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:What would you like to hear from me about exactly? SpyreX just found your scum for you.

All those who aren't voting Wall-E: Why? Now is the time to screw the scum's night actions and lynch this guy.
Im not voting Wall-E because I just read up and noticed what he said. So
Unvote, Vote Wall-E
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 am

Post by raider8169 »

Cass wrote:
I admit I was not pushing for the Wall-E vote because I wasn't sure waht exactly was going on and since it was Day 2 only, I didn't feel it was necessary to take out a roled character.
What? You were not sure what was going on, so what exactly led you to believe his claim? Also, did
anyone
think it was "necessary to take out a roled character"?? (Scum don't need to answer that one...)

Anyway, looks like Wall-E was not feigning the obliviousness after all. It'd be nice if from now on everyone could read the rules and the thread first, before doing something stupid :D

So, does this mean the scum actually bought the claim? And the 'confirming' of BM? Or were the scum the people calling for quicklynch?

FoS: Donkey
FoS: Lord Gurgi, Coheed & raider
You forgot to FOS yourself and everyone else on the bandwagon. We voted based off the same information you had. Only difference is that we waited longer to place our vote. I do like how you moved the focus away from yourself though EGMEOY!
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 am

Post by raider8169 »

I dont see it like that at all. As night choices can be sent in at any time why would people not send in their choice as soon as possible? No matter what then there choices are in.

Wall-E was not the night choice though, the night choice must have been sent in a long time ago as why else would they kill BM when he would have gotten crap for being the hammer and not try and take out the claimed power role.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 am

Post by raider8169 »

I jumped to mind by not being active? Kind of odd but ok.

I do agree with you I thought was really scum. I need to relook Porkens.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:Nice try bud. I think thats all we need.

You're scum and scum dont have safeclaims. ;)

Well done gents. I better see some votes up here in the morning. Hell, it better go through hammer.
SpyreX wrote:Raider - Late vote, mostly lurked, no true reason for the vote (not even I agree, just I noticed what he said).

You've overtook Donkey as the scummiest player in this game. Its a close damn race though.
Mostly lurked, I love it when people say that about me. Yeah about that...No I didnt lurk. Looking back I posted on the 31st and then wait whats this OMG this will be my 5th post for today. Wow for a lurker that must not be enough. Sorry, I hate it when people call me a lurker when I post more then most people on this site.

Its funny that you are accusing people for voting late when
YOU
told people too. That was more/less my reason for voting. I was trying to push a porken's lynch but the Wall-E one I thought was a confirmed scum.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:Nice try bud. I think thats all we need.

You're scum and scum dont have safeclaims. ;)

Well done gents. I better see some votes up here in the morning. Hell, it better go through hammer.
I find myself coming back to this quote. Did you not want people to join the bandwagon to a lynch?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I hope you are aware that the same stuff can be said about you. Granted I will say that you did have more posts and more non-one liners. Most of your posts is that you like to point out things you noticed which I think it good, and you ask alot of questions which I also think is good. What is missing is that there really is not much information on you so its hard to judge where you stand in this whole mess. I give you much credit for leading the charge against Wall-E. Convinced as you were he still turned up town. I thought the same thing though, the evidence was all there yet I failed to copy and paste everything you and other people posted and add say yup I agree. If he turned up scum this wouldnt have been a problem.

I dont think anyone that voted followed blindly. The evidence was there and I jumped along. Did you really need a reason why I and everyone else voted when you pointed everything out? Also what would you have hoped to get out of it?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:As for what I hoped to get out of it? Catching scum. I thought I was right, I still think the lynch made sense, but without people giving reasons that makes me suspicious.
What was BM's reason for voting? He is confirmed townie, or do I just need to be dead before you will listen to reason?

I am not saying you are lurking what I am saying is that the town does not have much information on you other then you are very aggressive and you like to accuse and are often wrong.

Side note, I will only be able to check tomorrow morning and then hopefully tomorrow night. Please dont take this as lurking.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX, at this point I see you accusing just about everyone. It hard to take what you say seriously anymore. I have said a few times why I voted Wall-E. The case was obvious so I would not expect people to post reasons why they change their vote. What I want you to answer is why are you jumping from one person to the next so fast? You just pick a person and try and force a lynch. This may net you scum but you will most likely take out a few townies in the process. I like the aggressiveness but I think the cost is too much in a game like this. Granted the deadline I am sure plays a part but right now all scum had to was sit back and let you do their work. Its hard to say but if you keep up the way you do I hope at some point you find your target.

Porkens, I jumped from your bandwagon because I thought Wall-E was caught in a trap and I thought it was legit. I thought I voted you at the start of today but guess not
Vote Porkens
. Same reasons as before and to add I find you plus:
I ultimately thought that the case against Wall-E was moderate at best
The bandwagon on Wall-E went fast as I am sure anyone who logged in and read would have voted him. Even you who thought his case was moderate voted him. Your FOS's for an unpopular Cambria wagon is just crap. In a game this size I dont think 2 votes is a bandwagon. Porken's is in SpyreX pocket though. Not sure if that means anything but something that is odd to me.

If you thought the case was weak why did you vote?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 am

Post by raider8169 »

NM I miss read something however,

I would hope you dont think your FOS is crap, its your FOS. Not everyone was able to join the bandwagon there will be people that are too focused on other people to care about the Wall-E bandwagon. It happens you dont FOS people for it but whatever its your game to play how you want.

SpyreX's pocket:
Porkens wrote:I'd also like to hear what SpyreX thinks of Cambria.
Porkens wrote:To be fair, Spyrex, neither did you
You are being all extra nice to SpyreX's. Your hiding something or you just want SpyreX to do all your work for you. Which one?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:Asking someone what they think of someone else doesn't mean your trying to be their buddy. I want to get a feeling for what SpyreX thinks of Camb because I haven't heard him say anything about her(?) yet and it's pertinent since others seem highly suss of cam.

You're second quote there makes no sense as evidence for me to be in SpyreX's pocket; I'm refuting what Spyrex said about Cerebus. SpyreX said Cerebus built a case against Wall-E/BM with no vote. I said that Spyrex did the same thing, so his point about Cerebus wasn't valid.
Its all about the tone. You are trying to stay on SptreX's good side. I think its funny and something I did once. SpyreX has given his opinion on everyone that he think matters. I dont think you will ever need to ask his opinion. Plus by asking someones opinion when you dont have a defined one yourself seems like you wanna just take his side and run with it.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

cerebus3 wrote:I still need to do my re-read, when is the deadline?
Its on the bottom of the vote count on the top of the page.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX,

The stuff that could be said about you is that you are you do alot of one-liners and crap and we dont have much information about you other then where you stand with alot of people. The information I want is when people get on the defensive. I see you as you hate being accused of something and then push anything just to turn the tables. You are also good at it too. You have focused on 6 people then. Out of the 6 you got 2 to lynch and both turned up town. That is what makes me wonder about you but they did act scummy. Hence why I placed a vote as well. You are the reason I put a vote on Wall-E because of what you pointed out but I didnt follow blindly. Also I never said you were lurking. I guess you could say it was implied but that was not what I was going for, hope this cleared that up.

Time is definitely a factor and I need to consider that more but that just means scum can lurk and stay in the shadows and not worry about being looked at, or they can hide in plan site and blame everything on the time factor when it is right on top of us.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

What I was implying is that you need to back off a bit (not against me cause it is helping me add more to the game) but it seems you are just pushing people for everything little thing and then once a mistake is made more will follow until everyone can agree they look scummy and then poof you have yourself another mislynch. Just something I want you to think about is all. If I think you are scum though I will be sure to type it out and most likely bold it too.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:02 am

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:@Spyrex, I wouldn't mind having raider dead, whether or not he's scum, he reminds me of a troll playing mafia >.<
You wouldnt mind haveing me dead reguardless of if I am town or not? How does this help?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:04 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:We've got ONE day left and I dont want a deadline scramble or a damn apathy-Coheed lynch. I would like to see the reasons for the Coheed and I would really like to see us do this today instead of tomorrow.
I agree with you here. I would rather a lynch be from votes then a deadline. However I take it your are agianst the Porkens lynch?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok this just got really strange. Do you guys want everyone to come out and say their win condition? I think this may give out more information to the scum then we want.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am

Post by raider8169 »

Septia wrote:So, is this going to become a no lynch or do we have a descent suspect to lynch?
Do you have a desent suspect? Out of all the cases out there you have no opinion?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 am

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
Septia wrote:So, is this going to become a no lynch or do we have a descent suspect to lynch?
Do you have a desent suspect? Out of all the cases out there you have no opinion?
Septia appears to be voting for Coheed.
Guess so, it just doesnt make sense then why he would be asking.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 am

Post by raider8169 »

Cass wrote:You decided not to claim then?
I agree I was waiting for a claim before I was going to decide to jump on the bandwagon or not.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 am

Post by raider8169 »

I am not a fan of the change vote which did tie it up as we are close to the deadline. Seemed that was the only reason for it [unvote, vote Coheed].
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 am

Post by raider8169 »

raider8169 wrote:I am not a fan of the change vote which did tie it up as we are close to the deadline. Seemed that was the only reason for it [unvote, vote Coheed].
haha I suck

Unvote, vote Coheed

Preview is your friend...
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:52 am

Post by raider8169 »

Wow. First off, I agree I think Porkens is confirmed. Secondly I am ok either way with a claim but if their are 2 scum left we have to be careful about claiming. I would rather wait until we have one scum left to limit power roles being killed during night.

If we do claim it wouldnt be a bad idea to have an order for the claim that way we may not reveal more then we must. I imagine I will be up on that list.

As far as my list goes, I really dont have one. It would have been Porkens only I think he is confirmed now. I guess this is something I will have to put together when I have time for a reread.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 am

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:Omgus:
Raider
What did I ever do you to??? Atleast give me a change to OMGUS vote you.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:I'm getting a trollish vibe from you, (though that's probably somewhat irrelevant to this game).

And explain your second sentence please? >.<

@cerebus, I'll claim, if you wish. Tell me when, I guess?
I just mean if you are going to say OMGUS, atleast vote me so I can vote back to make that true.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:An omgus in my eyes doesn't mean an auto-vote, it means that I wouldn't mind if you were dead, scum or not.
Ahh, I just feel the love in this game.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:I'm ready to roleclaim when you are.

My list, however, goes in a different order than cerebus.

Lord Gurgi
Cass
donkeyz
farside
Septia
Porkens
raider

@cerebus: run-on sentences, the avatar, and him not making sense >.<
Is down first or last?

Oh well, either way I will claim now.

I am the alpha protector. In short I try and find who is the alpha werewolf and then I can protect the alpha from a nightkill. Note "a" nightkill I would die in the alpha's place.

I know a couple that are not the alpha but I would rather not give them out as then if there is a role meant to kill the alpha that would just help them narrow it down.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by raider8169 »

cerebus3 wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I think we missed somethin here. :) I am for the claim, but if we do it, EVERYONE should claim. If we're going to get information, we better get it from everyone.

As for the list order, we can figure that out.
I agree. An incomplete mass claim would be useless to what we are trying to do.

Do you like my list?
If you read my claim that is why I suggested otherwise. I would rather the alpha not claim as then it will open up target for scum (plus get me killed). For this to happen not everyone can claim. Granted it leaves the possibility that scum will not claim so I guess its lose/lose either way.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by raider8169 »

@ Porkens, Its sort of like a cop where I ask about one person and I get an answer. Yes/No.

About you being town. Scum voted you it could mean one of 2 things:
A: Your his scum partner and he tried to distance himself from you.
B: He just thought he might be able change the balance as you guys were close when it happened.

I except B as the most likely truth. By no means is this a free pass. If there is a cult and it does make sense with some of the roles you could still be part of that. This just means I will look everywhere for possible clues.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 am

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:I have another question;

Assuming:
1. 3 maf left
2. Both She-Wolves are real
3. Princess is real

Is it Mylo?

-1 for misslynch, -1 for princess, no day, -2 she-wolf/cub?
I was thinking about this. If there are 3 maf left and the only real clue we have was that one scum was a werewolf. If we assume that there are humans in this group wouldnt there be 2 night kills? I mean I guess both groups could have picked the same people each night or that one group is not killing in hopes to blend in maybe. If we have cops that are looking for humans then that would have to means we have humans. I dont see that humans can team up with werewolfs as they are trying to kill them all. So Im really confused. I also find it out how everyone has a role of some sort, minus 2 people so far. Im not really getting anywhere with this but just saying what I am observing. Can anyone add to this?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok, I am not unsure on how to move forward. We are still missing a few claims (I think). A few power roles are known and yet I dont see any claims that seem too far fetched to be real. Jebus' I would have to say is close but if its similiar to donkey's then I dont know.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:46 am

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:Did you read my claim? I cleared LG at least I know he isn't human.
CoheedCambria09 was a werewolf and scum. Your claim only says he is not human however we know that scum are not all humans.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 am

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:Fine, fine, but I want to here from Jebus on her/his ability and if he can still watch someone before I change votes. I'm not liking some peoples attitude at the moment. Just people one person was a wolf doesn't mean all scum in this game are wolves then my role is completely useless (which would make me unhappy person).

My vote will probably be on Porkens as I think its possible there that scum could have been trying to buss their partner to look town.
There seems to be a purpose for every role. There must be humans out there otherwise there would be no point in having a cop that can only catch humans.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My bulletproof is lost when mafia makes their first attempt to kill me. So it'll take 2 nights to kill me essentially.

Basically I have a second life.

Which at this point makes me wary about Raider's claim since he says he is a protector but since I have protection already for one night, why is there a need for a protector you know?

Oh well.
This is strange to me too. My only guess is that it would take a while to find the alpha and by then they may of already had a night attack agianst them. Do you get a message saying someone attacked you? I find it odd that I will die if someone does NK you but with all the abilities you have I can understand why.

I think it was Cass that asked but its just like a cop. I investigate someone and get a response saying alpha or not. At first I thought this was a weak role but it seems the alpha is important. I said something before trying not to out the alpha and I was hoping my early role claim would help that but guess not. Jebus has the same role more/less it seems, that is what I find odd.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I am not sure if I need to investigate the alpha first before I can protect. As he can not come out and say if he is the alpha I dont know how that will work. So the 1 time bullet proof thing kind of works.

Does the she-wolf role say you have only one cub? It just seems like a role claim a scum could jump on once it is known 2 cubs are out there. What also stands out to me is that we have 2 Vanilla's. Everyone else's role has a flavor to it. Why wouldn't theirs even if it is just something like a she-wolf or maybe even the father? It seems everyone has some information that could be helpful but 2 people? I may have an expendable role and the information I can give is low but its something and in the end I can cause some good. I am not saying this is a scum tell or anything but Im just unsure about it.

The Princess role stands out to me as well. Were-wolves have princess? Wouldn't there be a king/queen then too? Everyone seems to be attached to someone as well, minus what 3 people?

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(4) donkeyz12212 – SpyreX, Jebus, Lord Gurgi, Porkens
(1) raider8169 – farside22

Not voting:
Cass, cerebus3, donkeyz12212, raider8169, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
donkeyz12212 wrote:Also this scenario:

What do we learn if we lynch Jebus instead of myself instead?

If he turns scum, does that mean I am less likely to be scum? Wouldnt that as a result clear both myself and raider?
See SpyreX's prior logic that you three could be coming up with a scheme where one of you "can't" be scum. There is no way to be cleared without being dead.
What it doesnt comment on is what happens when Spyrex is wrong?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:That's some FINE solidarity you got goin on there.
And I wouldnt because?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
Porkens wrote:That's some FINE solidarity you got goin on there.
And I wouldnt because?
You're buddying up with people whom you have been accused of being buddies with. Do you not see the problem there?
lol that post made me laugh. Your saying that I am buddying up with the guy I have been accused of being buddies with? So Im just makeing that true? Ok... I fail to see the problem. Our roles go together, granted I can not confirm that yet but still.

I belive his claim unless Jebus says something otherwise, why wouldnt I?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I think we should also wait for Farside to check in.
I agree with this. I would also like to hear from Jebus. I think its only right to know Jebus' role name as that should confirm donkey as the alpha. I do not want to lynch the alpha.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Donkeyz is confirmed town as long as no one else claims up to being the alpha. I will not be voting donkeyz. I still dont like the 2 vanillas and the princess. Seems out of place and that may be a clue to the humans. The princess just seems like an odd role but I dont think either of those reasons are enough for a vote right now.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:14 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:Unless you think I somehow claimed cub in my first three posts well, yes, killing you would be confirmation.

I am gone all day, but with Jebus claim we -could- lynch Raider to confirm Donkey today - one way or another, they are now tied together.
Of course we could try to lynch scum instead of killing someone based on a role that can be confirmed by another player.

Reguardless of who you lynch this time the other is going to go next time with the reasoning OMG one of the two must have been scum even though the person they are tied to turn up town.

So now we have 4 roles not tied to each other including Jebus? Everyone else is tied in one form or another.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 am

Post by raider8169 »

Though Septia has an odd role and that is one I have been confused about how it fits and that is the one I havent like for a while now I am still not ready to vote Septia yet. I would like to hear from him first.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:07 am

Post by raider8169 »

EBWOP: If Septia does get lynched did his role say that we lose the next phase or next day phase or what? That seems like a huge risk too. Another reason why I am with holding my vote.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:Why not septia?
QFT: I don't see how skipping a day hurts the town. Please explain since there is in a sense no night phase?
This is something I was wondering. If it skips the day phase and go right into night? Which by doing so no one should be able to get in night requests so in a sense it does nothing? Im I understanding this right?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:What about just from a flavor perspective, all the other roles work or have some flavor rationalization. Where's the rationalization for a Werewolf
Princess
?
I said this before but it just doesnt make sense without a king or queen or something to that effect.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Wow I guess Im not the lynch for the day. Im of course not a fan of it.

Porkens, why are you just jumping on everything SpyreX does? You have changed your vote just as much as he has and have been following him all day. As I assume Im a goner so everyone look at this for tomorrow. These are scummy actions to me. Also how long do you think it would take me to find one person in this game before they are NK'd. With the BP that would stop one night kill and I think the idea is for people to die at night so for me to perminitly protect would be too much power as if we didnt claim the scum would of lost a kill and either kept trying or look elsewhere.

SpyreX, you keep changing who is the lynch for the day and granted you have faithful followers I hope you are town otherwise it should be an easy game for you to win. Killing me removes protection from the Alpha. All you do with my death is confirm the Alpha but not even then as I have not investigated him so please reconsider the information you can get from it. I say let me investigate tonight, report tomorrow and then when I go out you have some information.

Right now I think a Septia or a Jebus are good lynches. Though I still wish to hear from Septia.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 am

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:As for today's lynch, I'm not quite sure. Raider sounds good, for a little more than my personal dislike, but I'm still pretty much convinced donkeyz is the lynch for today.

Gah, I'm too confused >.<
Being confused is why I think we are going having a hard time finding scum. With the idea for the lynch ever changing plus we have people divided I can see scum hiding in there. If we are going to lynch based off roles then I think we have a less chance of finding scum. Scum can make up roles or base their roles of other people. Or just flat out make up roles that seem plauseable. Gratned at the same time we have people that can claim for other people but it seems we need more then 2 people to claim for someone else in order to increase the chance of being scum. Does this make sense, if not let me know and I can try to explain my idea better.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 am

Post by raider8169 »

I like Jebus' plan only I think Septia is the best lynch for tonight.

Between the 4 actions takein that should give enough information to clear this group and then we can move on. It makes sense as this is the first group looked into as most people seem to not belive it.

Vote Septia
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:38 am

Post by raider8169 »

It would make sense that Hero is a human flavor as the werewolf version would be an Alpha. So it would make sense that the Hero is the rival to the alpha.

I agreed with your case though. As I said before I am ok with Jebus or a Septia lynch as I think we will get more information out from lynching them and then the night actions that follow then if we lynched anyone else.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:Killing you CONFIRMS the damn Alpha, in about the only way I'd really believe at this point. He also has his own BP, so its not like I'm confirming him to have him die tonight. It ALSO gives us scum in Jebus.
This is something I was not trying to stress today but it seems I dont have much of a choice. I CAN NOT confirm the alpha until I investigate him tonight. My lynch only proves my alignment. We have more roles that can kill people. If you remove the protection I can offer then you are leaving the alpha to be killed that much faster. I dont understand what is so hard to see about this.

If you want to lynch me fine, just do it tomorrow when I can give information to everyone else first.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:My reasons.
1.) Raider lynch determines Donkey's alignment.
2.) Farside investigates: Not Donkey, Septia or Jebus.
3.) Donkey makes sure Septia has no night actions (if she does, lynch). As he has claimed BP, he can not be killed so.
4.) If Raider is scum, Jebus makes use of an ability before he's killed. If Raider is town, Jebus will only have any chance of clearing himself with a vig shot - I am NOT going to buy scum vig and, in other games, vig flavor was different.
Also we dont know if the alpha BP vest has been used. As there have only been one kill each night it could mean something as they have been hitting bullet proof vest or they may have missed a night action, who knows your plan does not take that into consideration which I find to make it a bad plan.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:But there's only one Alpha Claim, raider.
This is true but that is assuming you trust the claim. I do trust the claim but I can not confirm it is what I am trying to get at.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX, will you admit to that nothing will convince you other then us being killed that we are town?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:If Jebus is hung and is scum, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

But, hell, I've thoguht you two were scummy ALL game and you two on claim-day walk hand-in-hand with a role that protects the other that already has protection?

Yea, for some reason that is hard to swallow.
But yet you can buy into a princess role?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:47 am

Post by raider8169 »

What about if we lynch Jebus?

Also if we lynch Jebus or Septia we will get our night actions to confirm. I dont think you see the strength in that because you dont have a part in it.

Donkeyz and me have had 3 votes on the day, both wagon for us are the same as the old donkeyz bandwagon just jumped to me after you did. With a bunch of other people jumping on and off that wagon I think that means there is enough doubt that we are scum.

If I am the lynch for the day please review my previous posts for people to look at for tomorrow.

We still have a little time but not much.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(4) Septia – farside22, donkeyz12212, cerebus3, raider8169
(3) raider8169 – SpyreX, Lord Gurgi, Porkens
(1) donkeyz12212 – Jebus
(1) Jebus – Cass

Not voting:
, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:
If septia is telling the truth:

Town Lynches Septia (-1 town)
Maf killls Spy (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi (-1 town)
With no mother, Cass dies (-1 town)

If we hang anyone else (even a misslynch)

We hang X townie (-1 town)
Maf kills Sept (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi or Spy (-1 or -2 IFF they hit the right she-wolf)
This brings up a point I didnt look at before. The one difference I see is that scum will target the power roles. We know that other people have possible night kills if they choose to use them how does that fit in? However Jebus claimed limited Night kills so if she uses one now and is tracked she can always say that what everyone already knows and then get away will taking out town. It makes sense to not lynch Septia so I will
Unvote, Vote Jebus

If Septia lives the night then you have a good place for scum tomorrow. If no one else votes I will be the lynch for today as I should now have the most votes. I would much rather go after someone people think is scum and not based off the expandable nature of my claim but as long as the information received is worth another townie then good luck.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
Why Porkens?

If you look at it for destructive my taking me out that is one less thing protecting the alpha. Given a night or 2 I would just be taken out that way. If that is what your goal is.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
farside22 wrote:With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
Why Porkens?

If you look at it for destructive my taking me out that is one less thing protecting the alpha. Given a night or 2 I would just be taken out that way. If that is what your goal is.
Could you rephrase that so it's understandable?
In terms of destruction for the town killing me will have one less protection on the alpha. Granted the alpha already has a 1 time BP vest but as we dont know if someone has tried to attack him yet.

@Donkeyz, Can you tell if you have been attacked or not?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

Speed lynch for the win. Oh wait maybe not.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 am

Post by raider8169 »

Good job you guys, I screwed up a few times but was hoping my claim would save me. The fast lynches won it for you.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 am

Post by raider8169 »

BTW this was my first game as scum. Its was fun as town but alot harder.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

Post by raider8169 »

Cass we picked grimmy so you guys couldnt tie the nk to any of us. BM was the same way. If only I had known about the wolf lovers I would have taken them out quick plus it would have been wise to take out SpyreX as he was the one leading everyone and it annoyed me if you guys couldnt tell.

Plus I had Septia and Jebus figured out and was hoping to get town points for wanting them dead. No one seemed to notice my Jebus vote.

I also thought someone was going to check up on me on night 3 otherwise I would have tried to kill someone else.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 am

Post by raider8169 »

I was trying to push it Septia but no one would listen to me :(
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:I think Septia was boned at that point - only Raider coming in would have helped him.
Helped him? I was trying to get him killed way before. I just wish you would have given me time to get in my night kills :P
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 am

Post by raider8169 »

cerebus3 wrote:Donkeyz was almost hammered though, and when he flipped town a lot of people would believe that raider was town.
I was really hoping for this, if my claim would have been real I would have said to lynch me instead. I did hint at that later but when I changed my vote I was still tied with the most votes in case no one else voted before the deadline.

On reason why I didnt want to kill SpyreX quickly was because I like people that keep the game going. This game never had a chance to stall because of SpyreX. Though going back if I just would of sent in my night action right away after the kill was posted it would have been fun to see how the last couple of nights would have played out.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX wrote:Saying you were an Alpha protector before he claimed Alpha was a great move. I think if it had went the other way I would have been really hesitant on believing you.
I knew that the alpha couldnt claim as I was looking for him and thought if I just said alpha someone would believe me. Protector was the only way I could think to make the 2 a pair. If donkeyz had a better standing in town I think it would have worked better. I did not count on the BP vest though. That hurt my plans big time.

I also had no clue there were other scum outside of me and CC I read the last SSW's and the scum were very small.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

If I can pre-in for the next one I would love to.

Whats funny is that during the last couple of nights it just happened to be all town people logged in and playing. I wish we could replay the last few days to see how a small event would have changed the outcome. Most likely because I lost and I have yet to win a game that I had a part in :P
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 am

Post by raider8169 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:raider, were you forced to defend me since you claimed alpha protector? i didnt think you were scum after the way you defended me but it was confusing as to why i would have bullet proof AND a protector lol. I was like...uhhh overpower me much?
I was only trying to defend you enough to prove my claim but yet not get myself lynched instead. I had no clue who the alpha was when I claimed. If I did know who the alpha was I would have claimed something different I think like the second in command werewolf or Bravo Wolf or something. Who knows either way I needed to claim before you for people to buy it.

If you didnt see the reason you couldnt claim alpha was because my partner could kill someone and I could try and kill you during the same night.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:05 am

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:By the way was Phebus the only one that would have smelled human to me?
That happened to me as well in another game, I was a cop that could only detect 2 scum out of the possible 4 and one was lynched the first day.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”