Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by redtea »

srry for all these
From Jackel's perspective, I'm the null one (I think).
*Old account here
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1141, redtea wrote:I agree with Starbuck's reads tbh
Σ(;・益・;;;)!!! What reads?
In post 1141, redtea wrote:Not that the first two are ai in any way, but why not go after people who are the last one, or an active or semi-active player, in the meantime? Does their material or lack of not have more validity/basis? Does this not reduce the chances of a miselimination?
( >д<) Okay, but she HASN'T done either of those. It's all been geared at deflecting attention away from certain players.
redtea wrote:Personally I'm mostly sold on catboi's idea of vig claiming, since surely we have a proper protector role. Only caveat is they can't protect the widespread townread banana at the same time. What do you think of that, catboi?
Protection is less important than setup clarification at this point and it's not like a vig needs to stay alive, if there is one. (I also absolutely do not trust the judgment of a vig who made one of those kills)
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by redtea »

Then what's
this
In post 1067, Starbuck wrote:I'm not exactly V/LA so I don't like to use it, but maybe I should have.
I SAID HER READS ALREADY SFKJAKLUDSHH
*Old account here
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Ngl, i skimmed stars last post and missed the hectic life issues part.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by redtea »

Good point on the vig kill. I'll trust your judgement there, I've never been spectacular about weighing that stuff
*Old account here
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE: thinking.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1137, catboi wrote:In fact, I'll put it in a new post for emphasis: If there is someone who was responsible or
could
have been responsible for the additional nightkill (via raised corruption), I want them to claim
today
. Otherwise I'm just going to assume it was an SK kill.
are you rolefishing for a town vig or what, what is the point of this ultimatum?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by catboi »

(⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ Hardly rolefoshing when multiple people have bandied about the idea of massclaiming today, and nonsensical to single that out from me. I'm saying that if the kill is not coming from town, outing roles further than we already have is bad.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: androbee
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by catboi »

(♯▼皿▼)Wait, this is total bullshit, both jackel and starbuck come out saying to look at joey's townreads and yet they're both trying to push norwee, who joey had as obvtown, the do-nothing lurker side of the game is actively trying to rip apart the towncore from day 1, this is very much a deliberate action even if they're not all scum, it's really easy to see what's going on.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1159, catboi wrote:(♯▼皿▼)Wait, this is total bullshit, both jackel and starbuck come out saying to look at joey's townreads and yet they're both trying to push norwee, who joey had as obvtown, the do-nothing lurker side of the game is actively trying to rip apart the towncore from day 1, this is very much a deliberate action even if they're not all scum, it's really easy to see what's going on.
They said once (1) it was worth revisiting after the flip. Starbuck has consistently doubted his reads, and we all know Jackel's simultaneous TR on him + not agreeing with his reads.
Jackel went back and didn't gain any useful info from his tr's. I don't think Starbuck has yet. But
This isn't a sudden change of narrative.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by redtea »

I'll join
VOTE: androgybee do you have any solid "will/won't eliminate today"s? Seems to be a Thing.
*Old account here
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1160, redtea wrote:
In post 1159, catboi wrote:(♯▼皿▼)Wait, this is total bullshit, both jackel and starbuck come out saying to look at joey's townreads and yet they're both trying to push norwee, who joey had as obvtown, the do-nothing lurker side of the game is actively trying to rip apart the towncore from day 1, this is very much a deliberate action even if they're not all scum, it's really easy to see what's going on.
They said once (1) it was worth revisiting after the flip. Starbuck has consistently doubted his reads, and we all know Jackel's simultaneous TR on him + not agreeing with his reads.
Jackel went back and didn't gain any useful info from his tr's. I don't think Starbuck has yet. But
Paying lip service to a dead townie while actively working to discredit their reads is scummy, there's no excuse for it. If hey were just stating disagreement it'd be one thing but they both went ut of the way to comment on his townreads and then not ake it into account at all - this is not a genuine thought process of people looking to evaluate his opinions but words of people trying to appear conscientious.
redtea wrote:I'll join
VOTE: androgybee do you have any solid "will/won't eliminate today"s? Seems to be a Thing.
What's your justification? Your only mention of them has been them not doing anything while you've been deflecting away from porkens and starbuck for being similarly non-contributive.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by catboi »

2 scum in {Porkens, Starbuck, redtea, jackel}, minimum.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1157, catboi wrote:(⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ Hardly rolefoshing when multiple people have bandied about the idea of massclaiming today, and nonsensical to single that out from me. I'm saying that if the kill is not coming from town, outing roles further than we already have is bad.
“Nooo don’t single me out I was following the crowd!!”

VOTE: catboi
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by catboi »

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧ mmm yeah that's a blatant misrep, you're not even trying to read that post honestly. Pretty sure I'm on to something.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Woah
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1164, Porkens wrote:
In post 1157, catboi wrote:(⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ Hardly rolefoshing when multiple people have bandied about the idea of massclaiming today, and nonsensical to single that out from me. I'm saying that if the kill is not coming from town, outing roles further than we already have is bad.
“Nooo don’t single me out I was following the crowd!!”

VOTE: catboi
I'm sorry but if the only reason you're voting Catboi is for this post that is the weakest vote I've seen this game

Anything else seem scummy from Catboi to you? I'm really liking their posts today
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1162, catboi wrote:
In post 1160, redtea wrote:
They said once (1) it was worth revisiting after the flip.
Starbuck has consistently doubted his reads, and we all know Jackel's simultaneous TR on him + not agreeing with his reads.

Paying lip service to a dead townie while actively working to discredit their reads is scummy, there's no excuse for it. If hey were just stating disagreement it'd be one thing but they both went ut of the way to comment on his townreads and then not ake it into account at all - this is not a genuine thought process of people looking to evaluate his opinions but words of people trying to appear conscientious.
redtea wrote:I'll join
What's your justification? Your only mention of them has been them not doing anything while you've been deflecting away from porkens and starbuck for being similarly non-contributive.
No, the bolded is from D1. The only comment on his reads from
today
is "we should go back and look at it", and Jackel saying she couldn't make anything of Joey's tr's.

I've already stated why Porkens'/Starbuck's lurker states are different than androgybee's.
*Old account here
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Bell »

I probably won’t vote d_d, Norwe, banana, unless somebody blows my mind or they do something I find strongly AI for scum.

PoE who i’m willing to eliminate based on this.

that second fruit request and all the i’m Gunna die from banana, plus the joke bee made at the start of the game made me think about joining your conspiracy club. My set up knowhow is trash tho.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1168, redtea wrote:No, the bolded is from D1. The only comment on his reads from today is "we should go back and look at it", and Jackel saying she couldn't make anything of Joey's tr's.

I've already stated why Porkens'/Starbuck's lurker states are different than androgybee's.
Yeah, and her takeaway was somehow in the same post "we should look at his townreads" and simultaneously "joey was killed because his reads were a bit off", which aren't compatible, and the second bit is just not a reasonable conclusion to make in any way.

Yes, your deflection and excuse-making for scummy players has been noted. What I see here is you attempting to distract from scumreads on other players which are not purely based on inactivity to one purely based on nothing. It's a thoroughly weak vote and an attempt to create a counterwagon on someone solely for being inactive, and that is a weak case to be pushing right now independent of any of the content of their posts.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

Loooot of sheeplings in this game.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by redtea »

You're making a lot of assumptions here catboi and I'm not here for it
*Old account here
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

When I said that I'd sooner look at Joey's townreads, it was in response to Banana talking about how likely Porkens would be to kill Joey considering Joey's push on them and then posting Joey's readslist. Like, my point was very much that I felt that Joey's obvtown read on Norwee could be a motive, but I have since admitted that this could definitely just be confbias wrt my existing SR of him.
catboi wrote:Paying lip service to a dead townie while actively working to discredit their reads is scummy, there's no excuse for it. If hey were just stating disagreement it'd be one thing but they both went ut of the way to comment on his townreads and then not ake it into account at all - this is not a genuine thought process of people looking to evaluate his opinions but words of people trying to appear conscientious.
I made it clear several times that while I hard-townread Joey, I absolutely disagreed with his townreads. I thought it was obvious in context what my intention was with my pointing towards his TRs, considering my past posts. Should I stop disagreeing with a townie just because they flip, since apparently pushing for Norwee now is discrediting Joey?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town!Joey wouldn’t 100% TR a scum player. So by stating you TR Joey but think they’re read on me is wrong you’re disrespecting them as a player. If Joey said they were 100% sold on anyone else i would seriously believe them, even if i scumread the person in question.
Either way, this is why Joey died, scum was afraid of them. If i was mafia i wouldn’t kill Joey unless they were a threat to my teammates. And considering my reads have been quite similar to Joey it should be obvious that’s an unlikely story.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”