Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Marksman »

VOTE: Elements

Would like some thoughts from you. Comment on the big 3 (villager,Nono,Wey,) if you need direction.
Hectic
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Marksman »

I tried to get anything alignment relevant from that last string of Nono posts, and I really couldn't lol. I just want to soulread them as town and be done with it, but I don't have any substantial reasons to think that.
Hectic
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:08 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

In post 249, Marksman wrote:
visible confusion

Bus who?
Thought it was getting quiet in here, but I guess everyone was sleeping or deep in thought :)

Maybe I'm a bit rusty in my terminology, but it felt like an easy comment to potentially join some of the L-2/L-3 trains.
Do you think his post was a town-entrance? Or a null-entrance? I would think a town-entrance would add at least an apology, or intent to join the conversation and analysis.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Marksman »

Bus means voting/pushing for a scum partner. I think you mean just being opportunistic in general.
Hectic
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Marksman »

It's a pretty null entrance for me. Asking who to vote is kinda equivalent to asking for a summary.

Why do you think town would be more likely to apologise? If anything, I think scum would be more likely to show placating/specifying behavior.
Hectic
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Marksman »

*pacifying behavior
Hectic
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Chemical Elements »

In post 252, WeyounsLastClone wrote:
In post 249, Marksman wrote:
visible confusion

Bus who?
Thought it was getting quiet in here, but I guess everyone was sleeping or deep in thought :)

Maybe I'm a bit rusty in my terminology, but it felt like an easy comment to potentially join some of the L-2/L-3 trains.
Do you think his post was a town-entrance? Or a null-entrance? I would think a town-entrance would add at least an apology, or intent to join the conversation and analysis.
It is now night. I was neither deep in thought nor asleep several hours ago. Instead, nothing substantial has caught my eye and I didn't know what to do with this game for the last few hours other than just checking on it every now and then.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:14 am

In post 253, Marksman wrote:Bus means voting/pushing for a scum partner. I think you mean just being opportunistic in general.
Ah, okay, thanks; I misremembered then, thought it was werewolf/mafia jumping in last minute to lynch with fellow scum.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:22 am

In post 254, Marksman wrote:It's a pretty null entrance for me. Asking who to vote is kinda equivalent to asking for a summary.

Why do you think town would be more likely to apologise? If anything, I think scum would be more likely to show placating/specifying behavior.
Sorry, seems I'm more confusing or unclear in some of my posts (at least to you). But fair point. I'm often a fairly apologetic person, so maybe that's me projecting on others.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:24 am

In any case we really could use some input from spicer and ileileile
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Casey »

Nono reads as both ESL and trolly, so attempting to divine intent is difficult.

@Hiraki:

1) Explain how it's a misrep by explaining why your unvote isn't related to that post by Isis.

2) I make a request of you in order to better understand you and you refuse by calling it coaching? And then you act like the onus is on me.

You're trying to say that the red house is looking plaid. Can you give one straight answer? or is deflection your default state of existence?
In post 220, Hiraki wrote:
In post 211, Casey wrote:Hiraki: "Isis would do 23 and 31 that as scum."

Isis: "Yeah I totally would."

Hiraki: Unvote Isis.

There's a lot to unpack here.
This is blatant misrep and I'm not sure if this is coming from town or scum.
In post 213, Casey wrote:@Hikari: You say let's go deeper but you still only do a surface-level read. I think you're speaking a foreign language at times. By going deeper I mean reading beyond the words and delving into the author's intent, consistency, and mindset. Don't look at the words, feel the emotional energy that resonates from them. That's what I do.
Please don't try and coach me. You're not explaining anything. That's all I said. It's still true. Your "emotions" aren't conveyed very well.
In post 216, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 201, Isis wrote:hellbooks dedicates a full post to discouraging a scum-threatening townblock from developing around hayasaka in a setup where she can't be killed before getting a chance to mention it.
I didn't like dedicating a post to that either, but this post feels like a bit of a stretch to me on what is happening.
Agreed but it does not help that I think hellbooks flips scum here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 260, Casey wrote:1) Explain how it's a misrep by explaining why your unvote isn't related to that post by Isis.
That's not what you said.
In post 260, Casey wrote:2) I make a request of you in order to better understand you and you refuse by calling it coaching? And then you act like the onus is on me.
Everyone else is able to play the game normally, just fine. No foreign languages required.
In post 260, Casey wrote:You're trying to say that the red house is looking plaid.
You cannot be serious. People are bringing this up because
this
is what is a foreign language. Stop with the houses shit, it doesn't help anyone.
In post 260, Casey wrote:Can you give one straight answer?
Can you give one straight question? One that you're not going to twist the next time you ask it? If the answer is still no, then non.
In post 260, Casey wrote:or is deflection your default state of existence?
I'd love to live in a deflection house, sure.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Casey »

@Wey: "Casey - Starting the game late, but brings the heat and some decent posts with interesting analysis"

Could you expound on that? For having me lean town and calling my posts "decent" and "interesting" (empty words) you don't seem to have subscribed to any beliefs held within them. It reads like you're saying that to get me off your tail.

Time to make good on your words: what do you consider to be spot-on accurate in my posts? You're welcome to say nothing and admit you've no idea what you're talking about. I won't fault you for that.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Casey »

Consider my vote on Hiraki permanent for the rest of the game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ooo, scary!
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Casey »

It's mind-blowing how tone-deaf Hiraki can be. To simply not answer questions because it's "cooler" to deflect or whatever. This attitude exists only to get me to shut up. It's Hiraki's way or the highway. I've made multiple attempts to scratch at the surface, but he'll shut down even the simplest of queries. I'd make more a dent in a wall with my head.

So I'm done.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

Well, if that's correct, then you should have no problem rallying a wagon right?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:09 am

In post 262, Casey wrote:@Wey: "Casey - Starting the game late, but brings the heat and some decent posts with interesting analysis"

Could you expound on that? For having me lean town and calling my posts "decent" and "interesting" (empty words) you don't seem to have subscribed to any beliefs held within them. It reads like you're saying that to get me off your tail.

Time to make good on your words: what do you consider to be spot-on accurate in my posts? You're welcome to say nothing and admit you've no idea what you're talking about. I won't fault you for that.
It does seem you have a knack for mispresenting people's words (please don't start to talk about houses...). Decent/interesting is not the same as 'spot-on'.
You interact (and confront), refer to specific posts and actions, and actively indicate your town and scum-reads, and that's what I appreciated (maybe I should have elaborated in my post and not just called it 'decent', but it was getting quite late here in Netherlands and wanted to make sure I got my list out before I went to bed;). That I like your posting style and confrontations, and get a town-vibe from that does not mean I fully agree with your findings or your reads. Interesting was referencing that you seem to be quite direct, and call out things directly (in post #160 and some of your interactions with Hiraki).

One question I still had based on below
In post 213, Casey wrote:@hellbrooks: Nothing innocentvillager did stood out at all in my initial read. Had to go back through the ISO to get a read.
The first thing Innocentvillager did was vote for everyone, did that not stand out to you? Or saw it as a null-tell, or townie move?
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 234, Marksman wrote:Wey, should I be worried your top guess for scum is someone with 1 post?
tbf it was a bad post ; )

not rly sure what to make of casey having a strong entrance w thoughts on everyone in the game and then kind of dropping all of it to get sucked into this weird incomprehensible 1v1 with hiraki
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:27 am

Post by hellbooks »

i really think we should elim chem elem
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:28 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 269, hellbooks wrote:elim chem elem
say that five times fast
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Marksman »

elim chem elem elim chem elem elem chim elim elem chim elem chelem elem chelim
Hectic
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Marksman »

Why Chim Elom? I like them being active while admitting they have no new thoughts or reads.

@Chelem - What's your mafia experience like?
Hectic
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Marksman »

(I like the fact they don't feel the need to give something to satisfy us)
Hectic
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Ruby Red »

~

Return to “Completed Open Games”