Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 493, Dunnstral wrote:Deadline is in 1 day, 21 hours, 21 minutes
2 days left.
In post 556, redtea wrote:If Norwegian were to magically flip town at some point, that would force me to re-evaluate absolutely everything about this whole game.
@Redtea
I don't see why on the early stages of the game you're so convinced about my flip that every read in the game you have so far is based upon it.
Why are you so sure i'm scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regardless of your alignment, it's much more healthier to read the game normally by taking a look at all possible teams and scummy players rather than hyperfocusing on one single player and their interactions with others.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:16 am

Post by catboi »

In post 641, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 465, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Jackel, you really need to clarify where Joey went wrong in TRing me if i'm supposed to take your read of town!Joey seriously. Do you think Joey is a bad player than is town but cannot read me as well as you can? What are your thoughts regarding this?
I can think someone is town while also hating their reads and how obtusely and self-assuredly they word everything.
໒( ⇀ ‸ ↼ )७ This is probably just scum, right?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t care who we lynch between NDMath or Jackel, as long as we can put some pressure on one of them already.

- Bunno
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 557, Joey_ wrote:Basically, he's thinking you are slightly townier by using his role card for his read, this is town pov (in comparison to what androgybee did)
He knows he's town
yet he's being somewhat townread by the majority of the town. Now, DD out of the blue, scumreads him. So he ask himself; Why would scum go after me when im townread? they will only be facing resistance which would be annoying/bad for them. DD is most likely town because I doubt mafia would take the time/energy to make a scumread on me here at this time of day/context/ w/e
This is such an easy thing to fake tho, I do it as scum all the time?
It's a really easy way to low-key imply that you're approaching things from a town POV, so I sprinkle statements like that in to elicit the exact reaction that you're giving

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:14 am

In post 559, androgybee wrote:feel like im being misunderstood here, not sure if it's deliberate or not but it sure feels obtuse, and im not gonna bother trying to clarify further if you can't see it.

~nahdia
OK, what part is joey misunderstanding wrt your bell read?

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:19 am

I kinda townread red now too

I really want androgybee to clarify some of their read progressions (esp. the one on jackel)

I also think that I brought this up like twice already ^

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 am

In post 600, androgybee wrote:ill also say wrt to jackel, i have no reason to townread the slot but their readlist doesnt look particularly bad for any reason to me and im pretty worried they could be a misexecution. so i'd rather we aim at a slot i actually find scummy (NDMath).
Ah sorry I should have continued reading, I didn't get to this post yet

OK so Bee does townread jackel (or at least, he said he did the last time he talked about her). How is he currently reading her? What do you think of the points I raised in ?

I think she's been actively scummy, and I'm also noticing that out of jackel/redtea, there's been more support for redtea / the wagon has slowly been migrating towards redtea over jackel, and I'm not sure why that's been happening

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:22 am

In post 604, androgybee wrote:was on my alt Tipsy)
Huh
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 am

In post 627, androgybee wrote:but basically in that game and this one, most of his content is reactive to the game happening around him as opposed to proactively sorting and forming reads.
I think this is a reasonable assessment of scum!SS ^

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 am

In post 632, Something_Smart wrote:Shit there's actually not a lot of players here that are familiar with me. Maybe Porkens?
(Me)

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 am

VOTE: jackel

Really for deadline-wagon purposes more than anything else

- Dumber
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

Busy last day or so. Reading through in a bit.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:18 am

Post by androgybee »

sorry banana, could you clarify what you want us to address? i didn't really understand

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:20 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 657, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 600, androgybee wrote:ill also say wrt to jackel, i have no reason to townread the slot but their readlist doesnt look particularly bad for any reason to me and im pretty worried they could be a misexecution. so i'd rather we aim at a slot i actually find scummy (NDMath).
Ah sorry I should have continued reading, I didn't get to this post yet

OK so Bee does townread jackel (or at least, he said he did the last time he talked about her). How is he currently reading her? What do you think of the points I raised in ?

I think she's been actively scummy, and I'm also noticing that out of jackel/redtea, there's been more support for redtea / the wagon has slowly been migrating towards redtea over jackel, and I'm not sure why that's been happening

- Dumber
bee "doesn't townread her anymore" but agrees with me that it just kind of feels like a misexecution.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 663, androgybee wrote:sorry banana, could you clarify what you want us to address? i didn't really understand

~Nahdia
Why did both of the players in your slot disappear for a while? Was it due to apathy? There was a disagreement about this among a few players
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:37 am

Post by androgybee »

well for me it was less apathy explicitly towards this game and more just, a lot of other things feeling more important in my brain so i kind of pushed this to the back burner for a bit. im in a few too many games rn and also just, other interests bubbling up. got the impression beeboy had a similar feeling.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:41 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 652, catboi wrote:
In post 465, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Jackel, you really need to clarify where Joey went wrong in TRing me if i'm supposed to take your read of town!Joey seriously. Do you think Joey is a bad player than is town but cannot read me as well as you can? What are your thoughts regarding this?
I can think someone is town while also hating their reads and how obtusely and self-assuredly they word everything.
(・・;)ゞ what about that post pings you?
~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Hrm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 630, androgybee wrote:
In post 617, Joey_ wrote:Nat, i read math

I think he has bad lines and some good one. It could go both ways because he has so few posts. I don't really think he's that good of an associative flip tho, but that never stopped me roping people before so If you can make me see it, ill vote
did you have a reaction to ? I got massive scumpings off of it. felt like such a transparently bullshit read. easy to see and concrete foundation but entirely surface level and not actually based on anything AI. like, it can just be a Bad Read but the way they gave it makes me feel like it's just scum trying to out a quick read so they can point to content theyve had right from the start.

~Nahdia (for anyone that's confused, some people in this game call me Nat because that's like, my actual name).
Actually? This was one of his better posts, felt too bad/simple to comes from mafia. What makes me unsure is how quickly he outed that tr on me for that bad of a reason. Part of me thinks its more likely to come from town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

Like, he was being questionnes but didn’t feel like be neesed to overexplain himself, he didn’t feel anxious/endangered by ma question? Idk i feel scum would take this opportunity to really hit the ball home
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 654, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 557, Joey_ wrote:Basically, he's thinking you are slightly townier by using his role card for his read, this is town pov (in comparison to what androgybee did)
He knows he's town
yet he's being somewhat townread by the majority of the town. Now, DD out of the blue, scumreads him. So he ask himself; Why would scum go after me when im townread? they will only be facing resistance which would be annoying/bad for them. DD is most likely town because I doubt mafia would take the time/energy to make a scumread on me here at this time of day/context/ w/e
This is such an easy thing to fake tho, I do it as scum all the time?
It's a really easy way to low-key imply that you're approaching things from a town POV, so I sprinkle statements like that in to elicit the exact reaction that you're giving

- Dumber
Possibly, but the I felt he had the same though process for a few posts in succession and how it was worded, wasn’t to attract the attention on his “towntell”

Keep in mind, technically everything can be faked, whats makes the difference then? Context, how experienced the player is, consistency etc
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nahdia, if you scumread NDMath, why don’t you vote them? You know there’s a deadline yet you’ve been voting Joey all this time.

- Bunno
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 652, catboi wrote:
Why?
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:38 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nahdia, if you scumread NDMath, why don’t you vote them? You know there’s a deadline yet you’ve been voting Joey all this time.
..................i thought we'd been voting NDMath for like days now.

VOTE: NDMath

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”