Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 431, Porkens wrote:That’s exactly what a serial killer would say.
What is this an response too?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by androgybee »

We are catching up and compiling now. Many apologies, I overgamed myself, but I am committed.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by redtea »

In post 447, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 446, redtea wrote:
In post 357, BananaCucho wrote: On the other hand, a pre-flip association on me/you based off of me backing off of you quickly on a question feels kinda... lazy?
I did emphasize that the "team" possibility was not strong.
Hold on

So what is your read on me exactly? You've backed off it a bit it seems according to this post, but I've been defending you for having a differing perspective

So I need you to be really clear here.
Oh no, I haven't backed off. I was referring to this
In post 348, redtea wrote:So take this as me teasing the idea of Norwe/banana, though either/or is more realistic.
But if you'd like, I've had since gone back as I said I would and, more specifically, my maf-lean on you comes from that your posts mostly seemed to be throwing questions out like candy to people with a handful of follow-ups, and it's only recently (having come to the topic of me, and then jackel) that you've really seemed to "hunker down" on a discussion. Maybe that's your playstyle or something, but even then it wasn't like you struck out towards that discussion on your own.
...I was going to compare you to another player and how their posts seem similar but better, but actually. I
could
see them as scum-coordinator and you following along.
Hm.

To be honest though, I would not vote you today. Norwegian, NDMath, and if people really want to for Results, even Jackal I would hammer or put at E-1 or 2. The problem with the first two is that there are no votes on them. Heck, I'm tied for most votes. I don't think I'm gonna
change minds
here.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 am

Post by redtea »

In post 449, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've been warming up to D/D as well from his latest posts talking about slots like NDMath and S_S that i've been focusing less on. So i'm banking on a Joey/Banana/Dumb & Dumber towncore for now.
ooh, the theories. Ooh, the possibilities
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 453, redtea wrote:
In post 449, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've been warming up to D/D as well from his latest posts talking about slots like NDMath and S_S that i've been focusing less on. So i'm banking on a Joey/Banana/Dumb & Dumber towncore for now.
ooh, the theories. Ooh, the possibilities
Are you talking about a me/Dumb and Dumber scum team theory?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like Dumb and Dumber said earlier, i think the cognitive dissonance between townreading Joey so hard, and then scumreading me despite Joey having stated a very strong TR on me is just unnatural for a town player to do. I'd expect them to engage Joey more on why they TR me if they actually believed their own position here. It comes across as fake.
Spoiler:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Talking about Jackel98 in post above btw^

- Bunno
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:40 am

Post by androgybee »

So I intend to weigh in on wagons that actually have some traction right now, but my biggest scumread mid-catchup is NDMath.
feels very much like a bullshitted read. and looking through the rest of his ISO it's just reactive and noncommittal.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 452, redtea wrote:Norwegian, NDMath, and if people really want to for Results, even Jackal I would hammer or put at E-1 or 2.
Hey, i could agree with all of these except for myself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Redtea's head is in the right place, he just needs to stop scumreading me and he's A-OK.
Starting to like him more and more.

- Bunno
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:45 am

Post by androgybee »

Redtea do you have any confident reads or nah?
I am reading your ISO and I see a lot of thoughts but I am unable to paint a clear picture as to what any of them mean.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by androgybee »

I also take back my Jackel read on the basis of "hasn't done anything since"

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you post a reads list Androgybee? I wanna see where your head is at.

- Bunno
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:54 am

Post by androgybee »

Spoiler: funny nonsense
In post 403, Jackel98 wrote:Hey, I'm back from vacation last week and job interviews yesterday, and I've been spending most of today reading and making reads. I'll admit that I froze up a couple times when thinking about coming back and doing this, and I'm really sorry for not posting since the beginning. I'll be posting more soon, but first I'm gonna

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

and joey, like, I'm ok with you calling me alligator but please use my listed pronouns
In post 404, BananaCucho wrote:The plot thickens
In post 405, catboi wrote:That is a post
In post 406, Porkens wrote:Is it tho?
In post 407, BananaCucho wrote:Technically, yeah
i just wanted to highlight that this made me laugh a lot

~Nahdia
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you post a reads list Androgybee? I wanna see where your head is at.
still in process, but i'll give you a glimpse at the work in progress, at least from my end.

town: norwegian, banana
townlean: joey, D&D
mixed: catboi
scummy: NDMath

still plenty of slots i want to look at closer. in particular jackal ofc, since that seems to be a focal point. redtea bee has been soundboarding on me about but i havent really given that ISO a close look. he seems unsure anyway so

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 452, redtea wrote:
In post 447, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 446, redtea wrote:
In post 357, BananaCucho wrote: On the other hand, a pre-flip association on me/you based off of me backing off of you quickly on a question feels kinda... lazy?
I did emphasize that the "team" possibility was not strong.
Hold on

So what is your read on me exactly? You've backed off it a bit it seems according to this post, but I've been defending you for having a differing perspective

So I need you to be really clear here.
Oh no, I haven't backed off. I was referring to this
In post 348, redtea wrote:So take this as me teasing the idea of Norwe/banana, though either/or is more realistic.
But if you'd like, I've had since gone back as I said I would and, more specifically, my maf-lean on you comes from that your posts mostly seemed to be throwing questions out like candy to people with a handful of follow-ups, and it's only recently (having come to the topic of me, and then jackel) that you've really seemed to "hunker down" on a discussion. Maybe that's your playstyle or something, but even then it wasn't like you struck out towards that discussion on your own.
...I was going to compare you to another player and how their posts seem similar but better, but actually. I
could
see them as scum-coordinator and you following along.
Hm.

To be honest though, I would not vote you today. Norwegian, NDMath, and if people really want to for Results, even Jackal I would hammer or put at E-1 or 2. The problem with the first two is that there are no votes on them. Heck, I'm tied for most votes. I don't think I'm gonna
change minds
here.
Okay, thank you. This is what I was looking for, since your earlier "scumlean on banana" post gave no such reasoning for the read other than the possible connection to Norwee.

I'm not thrilled about the scumread on me, but I accept it. It's refreshing to read something about myself other than "banana is town due to tone".
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Jackel, you really need to clarify where Joey went wrong in TRing me if i'm supposed to take your read of town!Joey seriously. Do you think Joey is a bad player than is town but cannot read me as well as you can? What are your thoughts regarding this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 464, BananaCucho wrote:It's refreshing to read something about myself other than "banana is town due to tone".
You're looking fabulous today. Did you get a new haircut?

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 463, androgybee wrote:
Spoiler: funny nonsense
In post 403, Jackel98 wrote:Hey, I'm back from vacation last week and job interviews yesterday, and I've been spending most of today reading and making reads. I'll admit that I froze up a couple times when thinking about coming back and doing this, and I'm really sorry for not posting since the beginning. I'll be posting more soon, but first I'm gonna

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

and joey, like, I'm ok with you calling me alligator but please use my listed pronouns
In post 404, BananaCucho wrote:The plot thickens
In post 405, catboi wrote:That is a post
In post 406, Porkens wrote:Is it tho?
In post 407, BananaCucho wrote:Technically, yeah
i just wanted to highlight that this made me laugh a lot

~Nahdia
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you post a reads list Androgybee? I wanna see where your head is at.
still in process, but i'll give you a glimpse at the work in progress, at least from my end.

town: norwegian, banana
townlean: joey, D&D
mixed: catboi
scummy: NDMath

still plenty of slots i want to look at closer. in particular jackal ofc, since that seems to be a focal point. redtea bee has been soundboarding on me about but i havent really given that ISO a close look. he seems unsure anyway so

~Nahdia
NDMath has replaced Redtea imo in the "acceptable day 1 lynches" pool
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 466, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 464, BananaCucho wrote:It's refreshing to read something about myself other than "banana is town due to tone".
You're looking fabulous today. Did you get a new haircut?
Ha! Jokes on you, I haven't cut it in about a year. It's getting pretty long and fabulous
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 467, BananaCucho wrote:NDMath has replaced Redtea imo in the "acceptable day 1 lynches" pool
you think he's bait?

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:05 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 469, androgybee wrote:
In post 467, BananaCucho wrote:NDMath has replaced Redtea imo in the "acceptable day 1 lynches" pool
you think he's bait?

~Nahdia
I'm not sure what you mean
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:07 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 470, BananaCucho wrote:
you think he's bait?

~Nahdia
I'm not sure what you meant, lol. Do you mean you're down to execute NDMath? Or do you mean that NDMath looks like an easy consensus execution that scum would be likely to pile onto?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 471, androgybee wrote:
In post 470, BananaCucho wrote:
you think he's bait?

~Nahdia
I'm not sure what you meant, lol. Do you mean you're down to execute NDMath? Or do you mean that NDMath looks like an easy consensus execution that scum would be likely to pile onto?
Ah

Yeah I'm okay with cutting NDMath loose. And beforehand I was in the "Jackel > Redtea, though Red is acceptable" camp, but now I'm in the "not Redtea today" tent
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:20 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 450, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 431, Porkens wrote:That’s exactly what a serial killer would say.
What is this an response too?
This is directed at me, given our (Porky and mine) lil chat last night at 1 AM

Meanwhile this is me waiting for Porky to share their reads that they promised last night

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Porkens »

Only have time for pot shots right now. Hopefully tonight.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”