She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Idk his vote was certainly active in that game, at least from what i can tell. Trying to pressure other slots and stuff, like 189. Seemed to have a lot of serious votes. Lots of explanation for reads, like in his 287

This game he mostly just gives bad reasoning for reads and at very best naked votes () or sheeps () when he votes. It could be attributed to how this game doesn't exactly scream "play serious", though, i suppose

I think the best thing Norwe had was probably his reaction to his wagon, thinking he died and such. Idk much else
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm just saying the more self-selected shots every player takes the better.
trust me
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by maxwell »

Like that menalque is taking a look at players aside from the disruptive ones, but not sure about umlaut as the target as I thought his posts were kind of okay but he came across as someone who'd fallen behind on the thread more than anything (and, from my position, I relate). Not sure exchanging a troll elimination for a low poster one is any more likely to be successful. (fully prepared to have this come back on my head if umlaut is scum).

was taking notes on people but procrastinated so I don't have a full list to present. I'm still sort of fixated on early reads i had, though. will just post my notes on jjh before i pass out for the night.

jjh - spent a lot of time talking about organizing shots but no real effort to do so or point people in any direction, came across as busywork to appear to be strategizing rather than any real applied strategy. not much in the way of reads. is a defense of bell that just says they're "on his wavelength" which isn't a very good defense + makes no sense to me. not seeing from how that menalque post is alignment-indicative? Other than that he's only had push onto norwee with not much else which does feel like hitting a soft target. He's been riding norwee since without explanation when I don't think anything norwee had done to that point was fairly alignment-telling at all. Really very thin on content overall, feels like someone who's been trying to skate by.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: jjh927

also have issues with Isis to some extent but that'll have to wait for an explanation, nodded off several times but from writing this
TripleHaven
TripleHaven
Goon
TripleHaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by TripleHaven »

In post 1167, Menalque wrote:
In post 1126, TripleHaven wrote:I've been pushing Menalque for like the last 24 hours of this phase
I would disagree with this. You’ve been voting me, you haven’t been pushing me. I’m also quite unlikely to happen today and you should probably be thinking about where you’re willing to compromise
i'd be willing to vote on either norwe or porkens but i can't imagine them being w/w.
TripleHaven
TripleHaven
Goon
TripleHaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by TripleHaven »

Maxwell is towny
TripleHaven
TripleHaven
Goon
TripleHaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by TripleHaven »

In post 1203, TripleHaven wrote:
In post 1167, Menalque wrote:
In post 1126, TripleHaven wrote:I've been pushing Menalque for like the last 24 hours of this phase
I would disagree with this. You’ve been voting me, you haven’t been pushing me. I’m also quite unlikely to happen today and you should probably be thinking about where you’re willing to compromise
i'd be willing to vote on either norwe or porkens but i can't imagine them being w/w.
it's just been too stagnent between those two players. like we've only started looking into other players for a couple hours (so like 50 posts).
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Porkens if you like serendipishots why aren't you bonded to me porcine one
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

I haven't read this game in any detail since my second post
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Isis »

pls connex with me I think we can shoot up this game together
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Bell »

Is this what pocketing looks like
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Bell »

Teasing. Porkers didn’t seem to get many votes before it turned to umlaut. Not sure if mena’s Just bsing to get more info on people or not.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Bell »

Maxwell’s notes don’t seem very sinister to me.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I deciced on Minit and beat it. thanks for nothing on the no help exploring racial justice bundle everybody
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Isis »

bell i wish i was playing the game live-ish-er more when you were vry center spotlight could you talk to me more aobut your perspective and ideas

i want to deteect your deseos
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Bell »

I wondering where you went since I was waiting to see if you’d try to interact with me this time.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Isis »

I was playing minit!
i beat it!

it is liek, a short game

how long is it?!?

probably like exactlyish as long as i was gone since asking" guys what should i play from racial justice bundle!!!!!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Bell what is your thoughts of the mena-datisi-tweet alignments, they are pretty active players, and i think all three of them would have u believe all 3 are town

but i think it is a little dangerous to mess up on playing mafia and getting "these players have the most total town indicative posts" and listing all the players with the most posts-----------++++++++++++

sometimes
sry pandora just felt that the negatives and positives of this vibe really needed to be shared
or that her but needed the space the top right corner of numpad was occupying
it's really unclear
shes enigmatic
anwyay can we jam rn------------------
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Bell »

i Feel like mena is just leading the town to poke at the corner players. Porkens just shapes up and started talking the second pressure began to be applied which is null-alignment indicative to me.

You’re trying to interact with folk which is good. But have you considered trying to get something out of them more specifically than ‘tel me your view on things?’ Then again maybe it helps you to see if their world view is fake. I’m null on the motivation being mafia or town to discuss the set up. I thought about arguing against the idea of coordinated shooting when I thought there was five Mafia. Just from the shots fired though, I really don’t see what porkers is talking about re concerned about shots being controlled. They’re fairly chaotic.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1216, Isis wrote:Bell what is your thoughts of the mena-datisi-tweet alignments, they are pretty active players, and i think all three of them would have u believe all 3 are town

but i think it is a little dangerous to mess up on playing mafia and getting "these players have the most total town indicative posts" and listing all the players with the most posts-----------++++++++++++

sometimes
sry pandora just felt that the negatives and positives of this vibe really needed to be shared
it's really unclear
shes enigmatic
I just hope they get shot at night and I don’t have to deal with reading and then having to convince other people to vote them if I think they’re mafia.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1216, Isis wrote:Bell what is your thoughts of the mena-datisi-tweet alignments, they are pretty active players, and i think all three of them would have u believe all 3 are town

sometimes
it's really unclear
shes enigmatic
I guess you did consider it. I don’t town read them for posting a lot. But I do kinda town read them for doing things to move the game along and not really seeming to be too concerned with getting a miselmination through.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Isis »

lol i think it's like the mafia equivalent of being bad at small talk

in the past i've said about my play that i don't really ask people questions
i think maybe my style is trying to shift kind of somewhat by trying to ask questions but not knowing what to ask

i tend to much more just watch other stuff going on
i'm not generally characterized as a passive or sidelines player tho
usually i see something that ends up with me picking a fight
but it's usually not something i asked

does that make sense?
2pedits
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1220, Isis wrote:lol i think it's like the mafia equivalent of being bad at small talk

in the past i've said about my play that i don't really ask people questions
i think maybe my style is trying to shift kind of somewhat by trying to ask questions but not knowing what to ask

i tend to much more just watch other stuff going on
i'm not generally characterized as a passive or sidelines player tho
usually i see something that ends up with me picking a fight
but it's usually not something i asked

does that make sense?
2pedits
That’s fine. Is it normal for you to explain yourself so automatically? I remember when you mentioned the umlaut fake shot and kill and I thought you were asking me if I wanted to vote them back then. I wasn’t sure if it was you just trying to seem like you had an internal thought process or if it was just a habit.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Isis »

etto

I think once you're out of the low information stage there's drastically reduced credit for being responsible for moving the game along. like, especially in a large theme. the large theme meta is if you aren't active in a large theme you're gonna lose. whereas if you aren't active in a small game you're fine. Mena at minimum probably knows this. probably the other two too

I was kind of afk at low information stage and if any of them moved the game from RVS to low info I think it's generally correct to grant towncred for that

I don't want to exile any of those player but i thought it would tell me something about you to hear you talk about them

pedit: what do you mean by explain myself so automatically?
like the post you quoted is introspective I guess
I don't think I usually am
I think 1 shot in instead of 3 i probably would be extrospective which is better mafia play
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Isis »

Have you shot yet bell?
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1223, Isis wrote:Have you shot yet bell?
I shot norwee, when he shot me. Thinking on what you said. I’m frankly not confident enough at scum hunting to think that without looking at everybody I would know who the scum are if the scum were in the active section while the town did not post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”