Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:There is no way the scum is getting 2 kills with no night. I repeat there is no night. They wouldn't have a clue that a day was skipped so how would they get 2 kills when night actions have to be in before the end of the day lynch?
How hard would it be for the mod to send a PM saying: "gg, you get another night action"?

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(3) Septia – farside22, donkeyz12212, raider8169
(3) raider8169 – SpyreX, Lord Gurgi, Porkens
(2) Jebus – Cass, cerebus3
(1) donkeyz12212 – Jebus

Not voting:
, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:There is no way the scum is getting 2 kills with no night. I repeat there is no night. They wouldn't have a clue that a day was skipped so how would they get 2 kills when night actions have to be in before the end of the day lynch?
How hard would it be for the mod to send a PM saying: "gg, you get another night action"?
Seriously. Seriously.
unvote:
vote: Porkens

If he comes up scum I think partners with Septia at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Porkens »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Here's my problem, if all our current theories are true, we have two scum groups, a princess, two lovestruck roles, that is SOME BASTARD MODDERY right there.
The more I think about it, the less likely a cult sounds.

I'm starting to suspect that there is, in fact, only one human (Jebus) and two more Blackwolves (not naming names just this second). I'd bet the human role is some kind of independent night killer who wins if ALL the wolves are dead.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Porkens »

farside22 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porkens wrote:
Seriously. Seriously.
unvote:

I don't see why this is vote-worthy, but at least you've had sense enough to take your vote off of Sept.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porkens wrote:
Seriously. Seriously.
unvote:

I don't see why this is vote-worthy, but at least you've had sense enough to take your vote off of Sept.
I will try and not out guess the mod, but this is SSF not hey let me screw the town over and give the game to the bad guys. For what you are talking about to happen. The mod would lock the game for a bit. I don't see that happening hence my vote out how far you are willing to strench to keep septia alive.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

I've been saying Septia is a bad lynch for today, because of reasons just like this.

YES, there is a definite chance they are scum, but if they are not, we are setting up a situation where we lose.

This, again, is why I wanted roles to confirm Septia.

This is NOT a nightless game, it is just a game where there's no time elapse for night actions. We can put the conditionals in, so there is a chance that that is how the maf would operate. There is, of course, also a chance that the mod would have just said "Ok, scum, give me another night action."

If Septia is scum we will find out. However, if they are town we are risking the game by lynching them today.

I'd rather find out more about people who have went hand-in-hand with other players.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Porkens »

The mod would lock the game for a bit. I don't see that happening...
So when I speculate on how the game works it's scummy but when you do it...?
how far you are willing to strench to keep septia alive
So why try to start a new wagon on me instead of keeping Sept at L-2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
The mod would lock the game for a bit. I don't see that happening...
So when I speculate on how the game works it's scummy but when you do it...?
how far you are willing to strench to keep septia alive
So why try to start a new wagon on me instead of keeping Sept at L-2?
I see people responding to what you stated and they are concerned. I think its crap, but if they want to buy into it I would rather not let someone slide by that I think is scummy. If I think you are protecting and you flip scum then hey the town now feels better and will go after Septia.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Porkens »

I just don't want to see Septia lynched today because, with the information we have now, it looks like a guaranteed lose for the town. Maybe the claim is BS and maybe she is scum, but today is not the day to gamble on that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:I just don't want to see Septia lynched today because, with the information we have now, it looks like a guaranteed lose for the town. Maybe the claim is BS and maybe she is scum, but today is not the day to gamble on that.
So who do you think we should lynch?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Porkens »

Porkens in 1051 wrote:Playing it safe I'd go with Raider. Balls to the wall I'd go with Jebus.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:
If septia is telling the truth:

Town Lynches Septia (-1 town)
Maf killls Spy (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi (-1 town)
With no mother, Cass dies (-1 town)

If we hang anyone else (even a misslynch)

We hang X townie (-1 town)
Maf kills Sept (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi or Spy (-1 or -2 IFF they hit the right she-wolf)
This brings up a point I didnt look at before. The one difference I see is that scum will target the power roles. We know that other people have possible night kills if they choose to use them how does that fit in? However Jebus claimed limited Night kills so if she uses one now and is tracked she can always say that what everyone already knows and then get away will taking out town. It makes sense to not lynch Septia so I will
Unvote, Vote Jebus

If Septia lives the night then you have a good place for scum tomorrow. If no one else votes I will be the lynch for today as I should now have the most votes. I would much rather go after someone people think is scum and not based off the expandable nature of my claim but as long as the information received is worth another townie then good luck.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hold on a second, I can't help that notice that Septia has not been here for the formation, nor the dissolution of the wagon. That's lurking in my book.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

Hasn't posted in 2 days, since we were L-1 on donkey
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

He posted a defense that essentially amounted to a "no fair" defense waaaay back on page 34 when I first suggested it.
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by raider8169 »

farside22 wrote:With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
Why Porkens?

If you look at it for destructive my taking me out that is one less thing protecting the alpha. Given a night or 2 I would just be taken out that way. If that is what your goal is.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

raider8169 wrote:
farside22 wrote:With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
Why Porkens?

If you look at it for destructive my taking me out that is one less thing protecting the alpha. Given a night or 2 I would just be taken out that way. If that is what your goal is.
Could you rephrase that so it's understandable?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

raider8169 wrote:
Why Porkens?

The alpha said he has 1 bullet proff so I see no loss
Porkens claims vanilla (no loss) and is protecting Septia who I think her/ his claim is BS.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Oh gosh, I wont be around tonight but cerebus said I didn't answer about the BP.

I did in fact , or I recalled doing so.

My BP is lost on the first attempt of a NK on me basically.

So I have 2 lives.

**My Post 47**
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

@ Donkey: Cerb was asking
do you know when you use up your "first life"
?

@Farside: Honestly, I'd rather you did lynch me than Septia. I don't know if her claim is real or not, but to me, like I've said, it's not worth gambling on at the moment. However, when I flip town, you will have learned nothing about Septia.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
Why Porkens?

Could you rephrase that so it's understandable?
In terms of destruction for the town killing me will have one less protection on the alpha. Granted the alpha already has a 1 time BP vest but as we dont know if someone has tried to attack him yet.

@Donkeyz, Can you tell if you have been attacked or not?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Porkens »

P.S.
FoS on Farside
for starting a wagon on me instead of sticking to the vote she really claims to believe in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:P.S.
FoS on Farside
for starting a wagon on me instead of sticking to the vote she really claims to believe in.
A vote you are against and think is bad for the town. Right? Seriously if I could scream at you right now I would.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Oh. I don't. I won't know when the first attempt to kill me is.

BUt i assume if there is no night kill, that means that mafia attempted to kill me but failed.

Or it could possibly mean they were roleblocked.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”