strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 am

Post by strappado »

just had a giggle - isolated chenhsi's posts - reading them gives me the feeling that the AI at jabberwacky.com somehow signed up for a mafiagame :lol:
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:15 am

Post by shaft.ed »

the colonel wrote:Now, there appears to be very little in the way of finding the silly people around here. Now, you should all really get back to work ten, nine, eight and all that

Vote Count:

chenhsi
(5) strappado, elvis_knits, SpyreX, TheSweatpantsNinja, Lord Gurgi

Not Voting:
Pokerface, killa seven, farside22, imaginality, Muerrto, Azimuth, The Internet, chenhsi

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or No Lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
the colonel wrote:Now, there appears to be very little in the way of finding the silly people around here. Now, you should all really get back to work ten, nine, eight and all that
I think people are waiting till I'm done with my comments. :cry:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 am

Post by strappado »

Yeah, it's gotten awfully quiet. I'm waiting for some more excitement. Maybe someone should attack me, that might move things along, I love a good quarrel.

I miss Mirth :(
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

I hear strappado eats babies for fun and profit.

Also, I would be pretty happy with a chenhsi lynch. I feel like he's intentionally refusing to participate in spite of repeated pressure, and I can't see a pro-town reason to do that.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 am

Post by strappado »

FoS TSPN
for spreading false and slandering lies. I have
never
had fun eating a baby :shock:
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:30 am

Post by strappado »

also, yeah, chenhsi = phail
although there are a few other lurk-a-licious players here.
The person I'd be quarreling with today is definitely chenhsi for his "OH NOES, Mirth is dead!" post that totally lacked sincerity... unfortunately I can't fight all by myself.

Would anybody care to take the place of chenhsi and try to explain yourself/himself?
http://strappado.mybrute.com
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Azimuth »

Obviously I wasn't able to post my further thoughts yesterday, and I won't be able to today either. (Just in case anyone was actually waiting for something; I mean, it's not as though I will have anything breathtakingly enlightening to offer, just a few notions.)

The weekend should be less busy for me, but little by little I'm learning not to make specific promises regarding future posting. I can say that my next post will come sometime after 24 hours but definitely before 2000 years.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 am

Post by imaginality »

chenhsi: "You guys pick on me when I don't say anything, now you pick on me when I do say something, what do you want from me??!?!!!" :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

imaginality wrote:chenhsi: "You guys pick on me when I don't say anything, now you pick on me when I do say something, what do you want from me??!?!!!" :wink:
Imagine wins!! :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

After looking at Spyrex post I pretty much came to the conclusion he is telling the truth about his role. I think its odd that there could be 2 french taunters in the game, but is so far has been every interesting and informative. I think I would look at Sprex more if the others I feel are scummy come clean.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

The Internet

Post 8: I disagree with this: If Iron man is trying tell us, then it is obvoiusly advantageous to know his role early on, so rolefishing would be the right thing to do. Even if he is false claiming, then it exposes him to a counterclaim earlier, exposing his scuminess earlier.) This should not be a day one mentality. Also this (Overall, rolefishing on Iron Man is the best play currently, and your attempts to stall it make me suspicious. I'm keeping my vote on you.) What are you nuts? Why is it the best play? How is it wrong from someone to question your motives? Post 9 (In response to what others have been saying, I guess you are right that I can't be sure about him being truthful, but if he claims, it still gives us more info, allowing us to scumhunt better.) What!?! How do you figure? Post 12 and now we have the complete turn around (Because I do not feel comfortable asking, and believe I have already rolefished enough on Iron Man. As for whether we should continue, I say for now we should only continue if someone asks us to, like Iron Man did, but that could change.) Post 16 ( I find DBE's defence to be hastily constructed and inadequate, but we must ask why he claimed. It's possible that he is scum, but it is also he was trying to his real role. I'm not going to vote, for fear of the wagon going to fast, but Darla, if you are going to confess to something, do it now) Do you still feel this way. Did you think a vote on DBE was not appropriate? The comment comes across as wishy washy. Post 17 agrues with DBE says we think and we this. Post 19 why think vig and not SK with Lugi's NK? Post 24 sounds like noise. No opinion for himself. Just wait, wait wait. Post 28 saying that randomize the target of the town power role screws up plans, randomizing mafia targets and leading to hit someone unprotected. Couldn't it also lead to mafia accidently shooting someone of their own group if IM chose right or move the doc to the right person. There were protown reason for the role.

Overall read of The internet I am leaning scum. His actions are most posting with nothing to add to the conversation. The only reason he gets to slide through is because K7, Chernshi and IM were much worse then him in regards to adding nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja

Post 3 votes IM for being silly and worthy of a BW. Post 4 talks about votes spyrex for speculating about PR (weren't others doing the same?) Post 6 calls out chensi and DBE for non contributing. ( I dont' feel at this point TSPN has a right to be pointing fingers) Looking at post 7. Why is LG scummy for his PR but not Bruce (imagine). Quick vote for DBE and wants to pursue LG tomorrow (why?). Post 10: This interaction with imagine. IDK just something (
imaginality wrote:
I also wonder whether (and again this may be bad tactics so don't hesitate to tell me if this is a silly idea) rather than lynch Bruce today and then lynch Bruce tomorrow if Bruce does turn out to be telling the truth about her role, we might be able to find out more if we let them both live tonight?
Well, there's something to that. Both their night actions are potentially confirmable.)
Post 15 Says IM is the play today (umm what happened with LG?) Post 20 did this post just contradict itself or is it me (
Anyway, Iron Man. An anti-town redirector does seem likely. We already know that scum have night abilities, Iron Man's play hasn't been at all pro-town, his ability isn't particularly pro-town, my vote will stay where it is for right now.)
Post 24. I hope the above written tells you what fluff LG was talking about.

In the end TSPN hasn't had a single opinion except LG lynch and really never has a reason why. His posting is less then thrilling and he is another one following along on the now chenhsi BW.

I'm done with my scum thoughts. I think TSPN and The internet are the scummiest. I bet my life on it.

vote: The internet
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

strappado wrote:I miss Mirth :(
Me too. She is a good interrogator.

Also, I think I should start doing some work for this game. It is a little unfair to make farside do everything. I think not much is happeneing because we're just waiting for chenhsi to die. Atleast that's what I am doing. But I will look into others too.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
strappado wrote:I miss Mirth :(
Me too. She is a good interrogator.

Also, I think I should start doing some work for this game. It is a little unfair to make farside do everything. I think not much is happeneing because we're just waiting for chenhsi to die. Atleast that's what I am doing. But I will look into others too.
I know he is being useless but I feel others are using that to hide there own uselessness.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:TheSweatpantsNinja

Post 3 votes IM for being silly and worthy of a BW. Post 4 talks about votes spyrex for speculating about PR (weren't others doing the same?) Post 6 calls out chensi and DBE for non contributing. ( I dont' feel at this point TSPN has a right to be pointing fingers) Looking at post 7. Why is LG scummy for his PR but not Bruce (imagine). Quick vote for DBE and wants to pursue LG tomorrow (why?). Post 10: This interaction with imagine. IDK just something (
imaginality wrote:
I also wonder whether (and again this may be bad tactics so don't hesitate to tell me if this is a silly idea) rather than lynch Bruce today and then lynch Bruce tomorrow if Bruce does turn out to be telling the truth about her role, we might be able to find out more if we let them both live tonight?
Well, there's something to that. Both their night actions are potentially confirmable.)
Post 15 Says IM is the play today (umm what happened with LG?) Post 20 did this post just contradict itself or is it me (
Anyway, Iron Man. An anti-town redirector does seem likely. We already know that scum have night abilities, Iron Man's play hasn't been at all pro-town, his ability isn't particularly pro-town, my vote will stay where it is for right now.)
Post 24. I hope the above written tells you what fluff LG was talking about.

In the end TSPN hasn't had a single opinion except LG lynch and really never has a reason why. His posting is less then thrilling and he is another one following along on the now chenhsi BW.

I'm done with my scum thoughts. I think TSPN and The internet are the scummiest. I bet my life on it.

vote: The internet
DO you mean luigi gangsta or lord gurgi?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

Chenhsi does not respond to L-2. Farside, thoughts on that?

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

LG is Lord Gurgi. I used Luigi when ever I saw his name so people would not be confused.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, Muerto is not playing how I would expect him to. I was in that crazy BM cult game with him and he was posting up a storm. Here he is just sort of "out of it."
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:LG is Lord Gurgi. I used Luigi when ever I saw his name so people would not be confused.
Oh ok. Well, I didn't realize TSPN has such a vendetta against lord gurgi. And I agree that is really weird. I don't think there's a basis for that.
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Albatross!

Albatross!
Has Chenhsi really responded to anything or anyone except Mirth? I think he doesn't care and should be replaced personally.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Albatross!

Albatross!
Nothing would surprise me about chenhsi. He is useless at best.
Talk nerdy to me.

The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:26 am

Post by The Internet »

farside22 wrote:The Internet

Post 8: I disagree with this: If Iron man is trying tell us, then it is obvoiusly advantageous to know his role early on, so rolefishing would be the right thing to do. Even if he is false claiming, then it exposes him to a counterclaim earlier, exposing his scuminess earlier.) This should not be a day one mentality. Also this (Overall, rolefishing on Iron Man is the best play currently, and your attempts to stall it make me suspicious. I'm keeping my vote on you.) What are you nuts? Why is it the best play? How is it wrong from someone to question your motives? Post 9 (In response to what others have been saying, I guess you are right that I can't be sure about him being truthful, but if he claims, it still gives us more info, allowing us to scumhunt better.) What!?! How do you figure? Post 12 and now we have the complete turn around (Because I do not feel comfortable asking, and believe I have already rolefished enough on Iron Man. As for whether we should continue, I say for now we should only continue if someone asks us to, like Iron Man did, but that could change.) Post 16 ( I find DBE's defence to be hastily constructed and inadequate, but we must ask why he claimed. It's possible that he is scum, but it is also he was trying to his real role. I'm not going to vote, for fear of the wagon going to fast, but Darla, if you are going to confess to something, do it now) Do you still feel this way. Did you think a vote on DBE was not appropriate? The comment comes across as wishy washy. Post 17 agrues with DBE says we think and we this. Post 19 why think vig and not SK with Lugi's NK? Post 24 sounds like noise. No opinion for himself. Just wait, wait wait. Post 28 saying that randomize the target of the town power role screws up plans, randomizing mafia targets and leading to hit someone unprotected. Couldn't it also lead to mafia accidently shooting someone of their own group if IM chose right or move the doc to the right person. There were protown reason for the role.

Overall read of The internet I am leaning scum. His actions are most posting with nothing to add to the conversation. The only reason he gets to slide through is because K7, Chernshi and IM were much worse then him in regards to adding nothing.
Alright, time for my reply. As for my rolefishing, I maintain that if someone wants to claim, then it is best to allow them to claim. If they are town, then they probably have a good reason for claiming, and if they are scum then it means they now have to spend longer acting like their role, allowing for more oppurtunities to screw up and expose themselves. And since someone else would have and did find out his role, it was all for nothing. The reason I kept my vote on Jordan24 was because at the time was because I had no better place to put it, and I found Jordan's attack of rolefishers to be mildly scummy (perhaps an attempt to start a wagon?). I actually would have liked to put a vote on DBE, but the whole lynch moved to fast that he had already been hammered when I tried to vote for him. I thought LG was vigged and not SKed because a vig has more motivation to kill him (he faked a PR on D1 and defended DBE), where as the SK could probably use him to waste the D2 lynch (though with your revelation of the existence of an SK perhaps the SK tried to make his kill look like a vig or tried to kill a mafioso). I do maintain that randomizing a target will probably hurt the town, as it could lead to wrong info for information roles, wrong killing for vigs, screwing up a carefully planned doc protection of probable town power role, and in the event of a randomized scum kill most likely leading to a loss of a town member, which would hurt us even more so since this game appears vanillaless, and it is comparitively unlikely that a good result could come. Overall, if town power roles wanted random targets, they'd pick then themsleves, and odds are it will do harm instead of good if it hits scum. And you must remember that IM completely failed to adress this point in his defence, leading me to believe he had falseclaimed as scum.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:27 am

Post by The Internet »

Note, LG mean luigi gansta in my post, not lord gurgi.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

That's a long way of saying "I'm not SK" Correct?

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”