Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Porkens »

What’s wrong with surface level reads?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 200, Porkens wrote:What’s wrong with surface level reads?
I'm still waiting for their answer to my question before i answer my thoughts regarding it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Fair sorry
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 193, androgybee wrote:
In post 181, catboi wrote:(●ↀωↀ●) something_smart is obvious town for .

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑) Porkens is also town for his interpretation of the claim, thinking Radical Rat was trying to avoid getting corruption lowered and being suspicious of it.

(^・ω・^ ) androgybee probably town? Banana town, I guess. Radical Rat probably town for reasons stated in response to claim.

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭ Mafia: Dumb and Dumber, Norwee, redtea

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ Easy game, people~
ヾ(・ω・*) i like your reads, though the porkens one doesnt make much sense to me... any thoughts on joey? i feel like theyve still had some of the juiciest content.

~Natdia
Juicy how :shifty:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 193, androgybee wrote:
In post 181, catboi wrote:(●ↀωↀ●) something_smart is obvious town for .

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑) Porkens is also town for his interpretation of the claim, thinking Radical Rat was trying to avoid getting corruption lowered and being suspicious of it.

(^・ω・^ ) androgybee probably town? Banana town, I guess. Radical Rat probably town for reasons stated in response to claim.

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭ Mafia: Dumb and Dumber, Norwee, redtea

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ Easy game, people~
ヾ(・ω・*) i like your reads, though the porkens one doesnt make much sense to me... any thoughts on joey? i feel like theyve still had some of the juiciest content.

~Natdia
( =´∀`)✎ I think porkens expressing distrust of radical rat comes from a place of genuine belief that they were trying not to lower their corruption levels. It's a town thought process that goes "maybe they are scum who want corruption". Joey_ honestly does not leave much of an impression on me. Even going through his ISO, I'm not struck by whatever you see as
juicy~
. I don't think your early read on him is unreasonable as he definitely hasn't done anything towny but mostly his posts are just "meh".
In post 199, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Catboi
You expressed disliking of Dumb & Dumber giving me townpings. Then you put both me and him as scum. Does that mean you considered us to have partner equity? Because that seems like a very surface level read. Can you explain your scumread on me further in case i misunderstood you here?
(⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ My post was never intended as a comprehensive solve, just a list of "here are some people whose posts have bothered me". Indeed, if I tried to fit together a comprehensive picture them townreading you would make you less likely to be partners. Your posts had mostly been jokey and fillery and I didn't care for that.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@catboi what do you think of your own ISO, objectively ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also I hope you know for a fact you can’t call yourself Catboi if you don’t tr me
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 205, Joey_ wrote:@catboi what do you think of your own ISO, objectively ?
(・_・ヾ I don't care. Why would I? If someone has a problem with my posts I can answer for it, but I'm not playing for optics right now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 207, catboi wrote:
In post 205, Joey_ wrote:@catboi what do you think of your own ISO, objectively ?
(・_・ヾ I don't care. Why would I? If someone has a problem with my posts I can answer for it, but I'm not playing for optics right now.
Idk, I am just asking stupid questions, tryin’ to generate content and get serious votes
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I have 3 lock town so far and its a secret town village, only I knows
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 204, catboi wrote:Indeed, if I tried to fit together a comprehensive picture them townreading you would make you less likely to be partners.
Perfect, since we do townread Norwegianboi.

-Dumbass
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 204, catboi wrote:Your posts had mostly been jokey and fillery and I didn't care for that.
The irony.

Although you've gotten slightly better in the later pages.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by redtea »

i kind of hate everyone involved for flinging shit for 50 posts instead of waiting for SS to come back. Not one (1) person suggested doing so.

Anyway
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And also answer why i'm mafia together with a dweeb such as Redtea.
r00d
also related to what I'm about to say
In post 210, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 204, catboi wrote:Indeed, if I tried to fit together a comprehensive picture them townreading you would make you less likely to be partners.

-Dumbass
I'll admit right now I have no reads formed in my head, therefore at present I'm not indicating any read on D&D here. But there's a lot of "gutsy scum" types of posts such as these in this thread, and speaking from a personal standpoint, are not helpful to town.
Like I get being cheeky once in a while, but it does seem pervasive in this game and the thing is, that only makes it easier for maf to navigate.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by redtea »

oh you know what I never
UNVOTE: bananacucho
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 210, Dumb and Dumber wrote:

-Dumbass
Why do you townread me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 212, redtea wrote:I'll admit right now I have no reads formed in my head, therefore at present I'm not indicating any read on D&D here. But there's a lot of "gutsy scum" types of posts such as these in this thread, and speaking from a personal standpoint, are not helpful to town.
Like I get being cheeky once in a while, but it does seem pervasive in this game and the thing is, that only makes it easier for maf to navigate.
I've been trying to tone myself down if you're referring to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good answer.
Not sure i'm seeing scum!D&D though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 209, Joey_ wrote:I have 3 lock town so far and its a secret town village, only I knows
This seems like a townpost.
I think scum!Joey would be more eagerly willing to share their reads and attempt to pocket players than hide it.
I'm not overly familiar with their scum-game though. So i don't know if the have the strength to fake things like this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Jackel98
I don't townread you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 204, catboi wrote:My post was never intended as a comprehensive solve,
Actually. You did specifically say: "EASY GAME PEOPLE LELELELE" which made me believe that was your final game solve.

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by redtea »

Here I am at it again, multiposting. Feels bad.
In post 146, redtea wrote:
In post 85, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 80, androgybee wrote:BananaCucho are you a third party?
Wanting corruptions sounds very 3p to me, I guess a town role with the power to tag literally everyone could make your role town?. Like what your describing doesn't make sense as either town or scum to me lol.

~Bee
No I'm town. It'll make more sense later, trust me

If I was 3rd party that would be messed up, me not having a vote day 1 was outted since the beginning lol. "Where's banana in the vc?"

Even if I held off explaining that bit and held off voting people would be suspicious by EOD why I've gone so long without voting
"It'll make more sense later".
:/
Just for you bananacucho: indicating you have a special role without elaborating is usually to earn brownie points for "revealing" details but without giving the whole of your role away, or leaving a telling hint regarding it, it doesn't actually point to any alignment. Now, obviously, some parts of your role were revealed to us by the mod through the vc. I know that's out of your hands. But it doesn't make sense to entertain someone's thoughts about your role this way; not outside of how your role would interact with Bee's FC'd role. In other words, it's strange to engage in convo about what alignment your role seems to lean to rather than the sheer mechanics of it, especially now, and especially when you're not going to get into all the details of your role right now anyways.
Not to mention: no one would sus you for clearly not being included in the vc in any way. We'd wonder about what your role is exactly, sure, but you didn't wait for us to cross that bridge. And you didn't actually need to "explain" any bit at all.

Don't take this as me asking for a full role reveal. I'm not asking for that; don't claim if it's not imperative, yada yada.

This has been my elaboration of ":/".
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by redtea »

(o
it wasn't multiposting anymore
feels good)
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 215, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 212, redtea wrote:I'll admit right now I have no reads formed in my head, therefore at present I'm not indicating any read on D&D here. But there's a lot of "gutsy scum" types of posts such as these in this thread, and speaking from a personal standpoint, are not helpful to town.
I've been trying to tone myself down if you're referring to me.
I did include you in that post, so. One of the people, yeah.
I mean, that's good.
In post 220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 204, catboi wrote:My post was never intended as a comprehensive solve,
Actually. You did specifically say: "EASY GAME PEOPLE LELELELE" which made me believe that was your final game solve.
But this is a joke right.
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 223, redtea wrote:But this is a joke right.
What's a joke?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”