Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Inspector Godot »

Well if things are starting to get more serious then I reluctantly
Unvote and Vote Charter
. All of your crap about ABR looks to me like you saw a good chance to try and make yourself look townie by not voting for someone that you knew was an unhelpful townie. CRUB and Flameaxe, don't think this has got you off of my hook yet either.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

Charter - What am I waiting for? I'm waiting until something is said or done which seems to warrant a vote. I will not vote just to move the game along or just for the heck of it - votes are the town's greatest power and shouldn't be abused. Doesn't mean I'll necessarily manage to vote for scum, but I'm saving my vote until I can see a clear reason to suspect that someone is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 am

Post by charter »

Singing Librarian wrote:Charter - What am I waiting for? I'm waiting until something is said or done which seems to warrant a vote. I will not vote just to move the game along or just for the heck of it - votes are the town's greatest power and shouldn't be abused. Doesn't mean I'll necessarily manage to vote for scum, but I'm saving my vote until I can see a clear reason to suspect that someone is scum.
You're my number two suspect. Add active lurking and waiting until you can join a wagon when it's safe to the reasons I suspect you.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 am

Post by kloud1516 »

pwnz wrote:Well since we obviously need some fodder, I'll go ahead and try to debunk the heroes as scum rumor that is spreading. What's the worst that could happen?
I get lynched because nobody else feels like talking?
Sure.. why not..
I'm Nightwing.
@ pwnz
: in what ways to you feel your claiming Nightwing now will contribute to refuting the theory of heroes being scum? We have already had one person (SL) claim Batman, but there hasn't been anything significant to disprove the possibilty thus far. I find the bolded section above to be interesting, for you are one of those people that haven't been talking, so I don't exactly follow your train of thought here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KingEnigma wrote:
First we say "lets all claim!"
Then "Psshhh, I was just kidding"
B
ut "I still want to know who everyone is" (Fishing for a safe claim?)
Then we get a "I'll tell, really I will" (Still looking?)
Now "Lets all claim again, it would rock! I'll go 4th after almost everyone I havent figured out goes!" (Aha, a way to finish fishing and safe claim and yes I know we got a mad hatter out of him,
b
ut that was after process of elimination)
and finally "I really need your character, I havent figured out how to work this all in my favor yet"

Seems like this is my
Vote: Inspector Godot
*gasp* KE didn't substitute his "b's" for "g's"!!

Back to the game. I agree that some of Godot's posts when it comes to the mass claim do seem a little opportunistic, but there are other aspects of your post that I do not agree with. The only proponent of your reasoning that I am not following is the last section referring to the conversation with Godot and Crub. I do not see how Godot explaining that 3 scum in a mini isn't unnatural is considered suspicious, nor do I find him suspecting Crub for not being active (at least I think that was what he found suspicious about Crub) to stand out either.

All other points you made I find to be viable at the moment, but I am going to wait for Godot to respond before placing my vote.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I noticed this immediately after I posted it, I did send the mod a message agout it, hopefully he will not kill me for it.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

*gasp* so he did! KE, this is a warning
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Meh, I was only joking about that . . . didn't mean to evoke the wrath of Warden Porochaz.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:48 am

Post by kloud1516 »

EBWOP:

Meh, I was only joking about that . . . didn't mean to evoke the wrath of Warden Porochaz upon you.

There we go.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 am

Post by charter »

Lets claw Godot already.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am going to wait until pwnz responds to my question before doing anything. I would also like to see if Godot addresses KE's post and hear more from those who haven't been talking.

@ Charter: why are you in such a rush to lynch? We aren't close to a deadline, and imo there could still information and opinions from others that could be helpful. Tunnel vision and short days aren't going to help us hit scum.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 am

KingEnigma wrote: First we say "lets all claim!"
But "I still want to know who everyone is" (Fishing for a safe claim?)
Now "Lets all claim again, it would rock! I'll go 4th after almost everyone I havent figured out goes!" (Aha, a way to finish fishing and safe claim and yes I know we got a mad hatter out of him, but that was after process of elimination)
and finally "I really need your character, I havent figured out how to work this all in my favor yet"

Seems like this is my
When you put it that way, it actually does look really bad. I'd say you're justified in your vote, unlike CRUB who basically OMGUS'd me. Seeing as Pwnz claimed Nightwing I'm still unsure what to make of Crub.
kloud1516 wrote:
@ Charter: why are you in such a rush to lynch? We aren't close to a deadline, and imo there could still information and opinions from others that could be helpful. Tunnel vision and short days aren't going to help us hit scum.
This. Charter, if I am lynched I'm praying that everyone has the sense to go after you the next day.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am

Post by charter »

kloud1516 wrote:Tunnel vision and short days aren't going to help us hit scum.
Ironic considering you and Godot were in such a hurry to lynch ABR. No one has anything new to say it seems, or at least they aren't posting it if they do, no sense in waiting around when Godot is scum. Claw him.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 am

charter wrote:
Ironic considering you and Godot were in such a hurry to lynch ABR.
You still can't see why ABR had to be lynched?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:16 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Inspector Godot wrote: This. Charter, if I am lynched I'm praying that everyone has the sense to go after you the next day.
I has the sense to go after him today.

Be tee dubs

can we get a vote count pleasE?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

quote="charter"]
Ironic considering you and Godot were in such a hurry to lynch ABR. No one has anything new to say it seems, or at least they aren't posting it if they do, no sense in waiting around when Godot is scum. Claw him.[/quote]

Funny how you can omit the other five people that voted for ABR, as well as the fact that while Day 1 was nine pages with generally everyone participating, Day 2 has lasted about 2 pages with only about 3 or 4 people consistantly talking. I love how you keep bringing up the ABR mislynch, as arguing about the fact that a mistake was made has gotten us nowhere.

Inspector Godot wrote:
KingEnigma wrote: First we say "lets all claim!"
But "I still want to know who everyone is" (Fishing for a safe claim?)
Now "Lets all claim again, it would rock! I'll go 4th after almost everyone I havent figured out goes!" (Aha, a way to finish fishing and safe claim and yes I know we got a mad hatter out of him, but that was after process of elimination)

Seems like this is my
When you put it that way, it actually does look really bad. I'd say you're justified in your vote, unlike CRUB who basically OMGUS'd me. Seeing as Pwnz claimed Nightwing I'm still unsure what to make of Crub.
I am not liking your response, Godot, for the way this is phrased above makes it seem like you are agreeing with KE's reasoning, and in doing so makes me feel like you just admitted the suspicions were valid. That makes you look scummy.

More to come in a little bit
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 am

kloud1516 wrote:
I am not liking your response, Godot, for the way this is phrased above makes it seem like you are agreeing with KE's reasoning, and in doing so makes me feel like you just admitted the suspicions were valid. That makes you look scummy.

More to come in a little bit
I do agree with his reasoning, but his suspicions are not valid. If only KE was paying as close attention to Charter as he was to me.
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

charter wrote: You're my number two suspect. Add active lurking and waiting until you can join a wagon when it's safe to the reasons I suspect you.
Don't be ridiculous... Just because I want to have a solid reason to vote for somebody does not mean that I will be a wagon-joiner. I'm more than happy to be the first person voting for someone, but (and here's they key point that you seem to have missed) only if it's
justified

And, on another subject entirely, pwnz's claim does seem incredibly random - I don't see why he felt the need to claim at all. Yesterday's claiming was all a bit rushed and random as well, but this is particularly odd. Could you explain further why you decided to claim?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 am

Post by pwnz »

@ pwnz: in what ways to you feel your claiming Nightwing now will contribute to refuting the theory of heroes being scum? We have already had one person (SL) claim Batman, but there hasn't been anything significant to disprove the possibilty thus far. I find the bolded section above to be interesting, for you are one of those people that haven't been talking, so I don't exactly follow your train of thought here.
Claiming Nightwing doesn't do anything, just figured I would share. Hope you weren't expecting some sort of long and drawn out response as to why I belive that claiming would help my situation, but the fact of the matter is that I would rather claim now and hopefully be granted some sort of grace instead of later on down the road being forced to claim Nightwing and being killed for it. Plus I have already stated before (from experience, obviously) that the heroes in this game are not mafia. (At least not all of them, anyways)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Votecount not sponsered by Batzarro Image

Inspector Gobot - 3 - charter, crub, KingEnigma
Charter - 2 - Zoneace, Inspector Godot

Not Voting - 5 - pwnz, BBM, Singing Librarian, kloud1516, Grimmy

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 am

Post by kloud1516 »

pwnz wrote:
@ pwnz: in what ways to you feel your claiming Nightwing now will contribute to refuting the theory of heroes being scum? We have already had one person (SL) claim Batman, but there hasn't been anything significant to disprove the possibilty thus far. I find the bolded section above to be interesting, for you are one of those people that haven't been talking, so I don't exactly follow your train of thought here.
Claiming Nightwing doesn't do anything, just figured I would share. Hope you weren't expecting some sort of long and drawn out response as to why I belive that claiming would help my situation, but the fact of the matter is that I would rather claim now and hopefully be granted some sort of grace instead of later on down the road being forced to claim Nightwing and being killed for it.
Plus I have already stated before (from experience, obviously) that the heroes in this game are not mafia. (At least not all of them, anyways)
No, I wasn't counting on a huge explanation, I just got the impression from your preceding post that through you claiming Nightwing you intented on eliminating the heroes=scum theory. At this point, even though you might be town, I really can't just buy into the "I obviously know I am not scum, so not all the heroes are mafia," as the possibility has not been disputed yet. Thank you for responding to my question.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Crub »

Sorry I'm not intentionally lurking, just really busy at the moment. I need to re-read before I post anything substantial.
Moo?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by charter »

Can we get some prods please?

Meow.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Crub »

Have I missed something? Why are you posting in big green text kloud?

Also very happy with where my vote is.
Moo?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

charter wrote:
Can we get some prods please?

Meow.
Please specify, prods on who?
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:57 pm

I think Flameaxe and Grimmy need prods, unless they're away.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”