Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This essentially proves that the chance i am scum is currently lower than 2/5 chance
this is assuming me BM and word are all town hmmmmmmm

+1
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 173, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 150, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You are playing just like your past scumgame. Visibly obvscum with your takes.
which game?
This one. (Awful game btw)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82578
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:03 pm

In post 174, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 172, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 169, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum motivation is to protect one of my scum teammates, town motivation is to protect yourself and vote scum
i don't understand if you are scum with nash and we are all wagoning you isn't the obvious scum!motivation to defend yourself because if the wagon goes through you lose?

i feel like your self-defenses this game don't really make sense
Why would self-defense not make sense? We're one lynch away from EYLO. I'm not the type of player to surrender just because i'm heavily scumread. I will fight teeth and claws to defend myself no matter my allignment. Saying it's scummy for me to defend myself is just plain wrong.
that's not what I'm saying I've said you would defend yourself regardless of your alignment but you are for some reason using this as an argument that town!you would defend yourself but scum!you would divert attention to deimos/nash or whatever?
In post 118, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why wouldn't scum!me just agree that you are right on Deimos/Nash being scum and redirect your attention there? Instead, all i'm doing really. Is defending myself from the ones on my wagon i read as scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My reads right now are

Town

- Innocentvillager

Light townread

- Word321

Null

- Deimos27
- Nash

Scum

- Battle Mage
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 177, innocentvillager wrote:that's not what I'm saying I've said you would defend yourself regardless of your alignment but you are for some reason using this as an argument that town!you would defend yourself but scum!you would divert attention to deimos/nash or whatever?
Because as scum i'm always thinking of gaining another mislynch. But as town i want to genuinely find scum.
Playing as town vs scum are genuinely different playstyles i keep in mind for every single game.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by word321 »

norwee, with all due respect, ur arguments r insanely weak
bms meta has been on point, we need 100% town vote to lynch from the nature of the game so it is necessary to gather every support possible, u asked for my opinion when the only possible bad scenario is me trying to become unrelated to the hammer of a town from town persepective, when the most profitable alternative is getting towncred by the defense of the rashness by other town
well, nothing will change the fact that BM has his target, and I rly dnt think that innocent villager will change his mind at some point; that by itself is already damning, if anyone of em is town, cause that means we have 100% of a townhammer this round.

its a hole for both town and scum. The thing is that this kind of scenario has a possible alternative; death by overpush, where the arguments given become increasingly weaker and the idea that we r lynching scum and u r trying to ditch a defense becomes more and more plausible, in a self feeding loop. But given the evidence, and bc this is just a game, i rly would go for the hammer a priori.

thats what I mean.

and yes, u r right with ur probabilities; the state of the game pushes it that way.
but it is a fallacy to work only with raw probabilities; none of us have strong connections to each other by attitude. the fact we default to nash and deimos is not due to simple probabilities to defaulting on ppl who dnt talk, but by making connections with already aquired knowledge. its simply how the game developed.

(answering the previous questions)
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For example. I'm stating that if i were scum here, you could expect me to agree on you that one of Deimos/Nash are scum. And then i'd push for the one of them i know isn't town. But here i'm not wanting to vote either of them, because we don't know which one of them it is.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 175, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This essentially proves that the chance i am scum is currently lower than 2/5 chance
this is assuming me BM and word are all town hmmmmmmm

+1
in fairness, it's pretty obvious from Norweg's panicked floundering around that his scumbuddy is one of the absentees. Otherwise he would have taken breaks to talk to them in the PT. They obviously ain't here, which is part of the reason he's desperately stalling for time. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

See? BM isn't even considering the possibility of town!me. You two are. It's so blatantly obvious he's the one pushing in bad faith here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't mind being lynched if you two can prove with 100% absolute certainty that a town flip of me guarantees BM being the lynch tommorow. With no exceptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Believe in me. I know know my shit here. Even if i'm not the best at pushing my arguments.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

In post 183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:See? BM isn't even considering the possibility of town!me. You two are. It's so blatantly obvious he's the one pushing in bad faith here.
+1
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 178, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My reads right now are

Town

- Innocentvillager

Light townread

- Word321

Null

- Deimos27
- Nash

Scum

- Battle Mage
scummy readslist alert!

3 people gunning for you, so you put 2 of them as likely town and try and pick off the other, while leaving your scumbuddy as null.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Believe in me. I know know my shit here. Even if i'm not the best at pushing my arguments.
appeal to emotion again.

please keep begging for your life though, i'm enjoying it immensely.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't mind being lynched if you two can prove with 100% absolute certainty that a town flip of me guarantees BM being the lynch tommorow. With no exceptions.
if you're town and your gameplan is to deliberately throw the game, that's pretty lame. I don't think that badly of you though, don't worry.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 187, Battle Mage wrote:3 people gunning for you, so you put 2 of them as likely town and try and pick off the other, while leaving your scumbuddy as null.
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
*Leaving my scum buddy at null*?
I'm literally stating that one of your most likely teammates are in that null pile. The fact that you townread both of the guys pushing for me to such an extent without questioning it. Basically proves your own point against me that i'm: "townreading based on pre-existing knowledge".

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:See? BM isn't even considering the possibility of town!me. You two are. It's so blatantly obvious he's the one pushing in bad faith here.
uh oh "in bad faith". a phrase rarely used by somebody pro-town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 187, Battle Mage wrote:3 people gunning for you, so you put 2 of them as likely town and try and pick off the other, while leaving your scumbuddy as null.
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
I'm literally stating that one of your most likely teammates are in that null pile. The fact that you townread both of the guys pushing for me to such an extent without questioning it. Basically proves your own point against me that i'm: "townreading based on pre-existing knowledge".
So bad? dude I'm picking up the easy Day 1 win thanks to you, I'm doing goooooood! :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 186, innocentvillager wrote:
+1
You're giving me townpoints right?
Thanks!

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

In post 181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:For example. I'm stating that if i were scum here, you could expect me to agree on you that one of Deimos/Nash are scum. And then i'd push for the one of them i know isn't town. But here i'm not wanting to vote either of them, because we don't know which one of them it is.
you said yourself that there is no way to distinguish between them because they haven't posted, how would scum!you even push "one of them"?? this makes no sense

+1
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

the last game we played together, it took me until like Day 7 to beat you :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 192, Battle Mage wrote:
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
So bad? dude I'm picking up the easy Day 1 win thanks to you, I'm doing goooooood! :D
You're literally the most annoying player alive. I knew i should have outed when you /inned.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 193, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 186, innocentvillager wrote:
+1
You're giving me townpoints right?
Thanks!
i can't tell if you're trying to kiss ass here, or didn't figure out what the +1 meant because you were tunnelling me so hard, or both?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 196, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 192, Battle Mage wrote:
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
You're literally the most annoying player alive. I knew i should have outed when you /inned.
As I've already warned you once dude, no more personal attacks. You can self-vote if you're scum and we can end the game early. Or if you can't keep your emotions in check, you can take a break and stop posting for a bit.

If you're town, you could try actually scumhunting.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah well, i better go to sleep now. Talking to scum!BM is like having a conversation with a rock/tree/broken record anyway. I'm not exactly missing out.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”