Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

any thougths on what happened as of right now Walter?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:39 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

I find it interesting that Truth claimed, but I am leaning towards nai for now
I like Nash's theory about it maybe being cognitive load though.
Also very fascinating that Lickety quick is town already.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

by the way i'm pretty sure that truth's alignement won't be too hard to figure out, so it's not really an important topic, would be best if we focused on other things
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:47 am

I agree,
plus we can come back to it later.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

but now that i think about it pretty much nothing else happened so... x)
Show

bottom text
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:38 am

Post by osuka »

In post 12, Truth wrote:Hello, everyone. This is my second game on this site. In my last one I claimed mason miller which caused a lot of confusion for the town so I will be aiming to be completely truthful for this game. I am a vanilla townie again and have no active abilities.
omegalul

This is gonna be an interesting one

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 25, Truth wrote:
In post 20, Gypyx wrote:In all seriousness truth, the problem with VT's claiming is that it gives scum valuable information, and helps them narrow the PoE for power roles. So, Stop telling your role even if you are VT
This makes me suspicious of you, because you say to not claim vanilla townie right after saying you are also a vanilla townie. VOTE: Gypyx

I was a vanilla townie in the game I claimed mason miller.
???????

I realize I should have expected this but I truly can’t seem to help being very surprised

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:41 am

Post by osuka »

In post 25, Truth wrote:
In post 20, Gypyx wrote:In all seriousness truth, the problem with VT's claiming is that it gives scum valuable information, and helps them narrow the PoE for power roles. So, Stop telling your role even if you are VT
This makes me suspicious of you, because you say to not claim vanilla townie right after saying you are also a vanilla townie. VOTE: Gypyx

I was a vanilla townie in the game I claimed mason miller.
In post 36, Nash wrote:
In post 34, Gypyx wrote:what's cognitive load? i've heard of it but i forgot
It refers to the used amount of working memory resources, that is theoretically more likely to be conveyed by scum being the informed faction. Credit to a user called clidd.
You needs realize that’s a psychology concept right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:43 am

Post by osuka »

For all of you who find truths posts so far deeply jarring, I suggest you look at one of his other normals on here because he somehow made it alive for several days and there’s a lot of very puzzling things about how he played that game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:44 am

Post by osuka »

But before I forget and to try to get a streak going, VOTE: truth

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:27 am

Post by redtea »

VOTE: WaltertheDunce10
two completely non-confrontational posts in a row, followed by buddying up to Nash as the first person to have a coherent thought in this thread.
By the way, is there a reason you think it's interesting we have a confirmed town? Is that a thing that you find indicative of the rest of the setup? Actually asking here because I've only ever played a handful of games.
Not that I suggest revealing any specific information (i.e. suspected existence of roles) because, far as I know, that might be too useful for maf. Feel free to inform me otherwise.
In post 59, osuka wrote:For all of you who find truths posts so far deeply jarring, I suggest you look at one of his other normals on here because he somehow made it alive for several days and there’s a lot of very puzzling things about how he played that game
this guy decides to make a "useful" post and it's doing the basic amount of town-work that is skimming previous games.
Not to mention, interesting vote choice after others agreed to ride with truth being nai now. Can't say what that says about who this early, realistically. But if my accuracy is pinpoint, then this split is a symptom.

like, don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning fun. But like, way to go for first impressions guys. these two are my page 3 maf reads. no need to thank me. :cool:
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:30 am

Post by osuka »

I’m on my phone so I really can’t be bothered to quote the above, _but_: There is a confirmed town aligned player and you obviously can’t read me worth a shit

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Psyche »

do you think truth is scummy?
You can't step in the same river twice.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:34 am

Post by superbowl9 »

What's happening fellow kids

VOTE: bugspray for being a good mod
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:42 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Lots of 2020 joins and a D1 claim :facepalm: is this going to play like a newbie?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 59, osuka wrote:For all of you who find truths posts so far deeply jarring, I suggest you look at one of his other normals on here because he somehow made it alive for several days and there’s a lot of very puzzling things about how he played that game
Not going to go through this work, why not just tell us what happened lol? Also why do you think meta is sufficient to explain this away while inexperience is not?

Also glad you've solved the game before 100 posts redtea :lol:
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:53 am

In post 61, redtea wrote:VOTE: WaltertheDunce10
two completely non-confrontational posts in a row, followed by buddying up to Nash as the first person to have a coherent thought in this thread.
By the way, is there a reason you think it's interesting we have a confirmed town? Is that a thing that you find indicative of the rest of the setup? Actually asking here because I've only ever played a handful of games.
Not that I suggest revealing any specific information (i.e. suspected existence of roles) because, far as I know, that might be too useful for maf. Feel free to inform me otherwise.
this guy decides to make a "useful" post and it's doing the basic amount of town-work that is skimming previous games.
Not to mention, interesting vote choice after others agreed to ride with truth being nai now. Can't say what that says about who this early, realistically. But if my accuracy is pinpoint, then this split is a symptom.

like, don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning fun. But like, way to go for first impressions guys. these two are my page 3 maf reads. no need to thank me. :cool:
I have not been in a game where a person is confirmed off the bat.
Idk.
Although looking through Truth's last game,
Truth,
What is your thought process behind claiming again as a role?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Truth »

I feel bad about my first game so I am trying to be open and transparent. If I was an important role, I would not have claimed, but because I am a vanilla townie, I claimed because I want people to see that I will not be lying in this game.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Psyche »

very odd, very very odd
You can't step in the same river twice.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:11 am

Post by osuka »

In post 69, Psyche wrote:very odd, very very odd

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

I think thruth's last post comes from a town mindset, even though it's a really weird one
I read it as if Truth is convinced that they aren't scum, which would be quite hard to replicate for a newbscum

But yea agreed, very odd, very very odd
Show

bottom text
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:13 am

Post by osuka »

In post 66, superbowl9 wrote:
Not going to go through this work, why not just tell us what happened lol?
no i mean you really really really should go through his iso in that game because nothing i can say here would even come remotely close to conveying just how outstandingly bizarre that game was

what i can tell you is that his behavior this game so far is a good indicator of what you'll see in the other thread

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:27 am

Post by redtea »

In post 62, osuka wrote:I’m on my phone so I really can’t be bothered to quote the above, _but_: There is a confirmed town aligned player and you obviously can’t read me worth a shit
fight me
also I think you misread me literally, I wasn't... disputing the existence of a confirmed town. Or you're implying something and I'm dumb. which is plausible.
superbowl9 wrote:
Not going to go through this work, why not just tell us what happened lol? Also why do you think meta is sufficient to explain this away while inexperience is not?

Also glad you've solved the game before 100 posts redtea :lol:
clearly. indisputably.
players fear me. mods hate me.

a touch more seriously, after reading truth's last game for 2 minutes, holy shit guys I've cracked it. Truth is absolutely a gimmick account.
1) truth always lies
or
2) truth decides between lying and truth-telling every game. Unknown whether he's lying now.
the game where they're vanilla town? They didn't just claim mason miller. Truth pretended they had
buddies
they were talking to. That's some crazy shit and I respect it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:35 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 49, Truth wrote:Yes, I have played a few games on a forum mafia site for my university.
This is a lie, but it doesn't make them Scum.

Otherwise,

I will try not to be too obnoxious, but no promises.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”