Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Shiro »

I am here no need for replacment ^_^

Sorry for that
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 399, PJ. wrote:
In post 388, catboi wrote:Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

I will be reading very carefully ( ー̀εー́ )

Please be patient, I look forward to playing with you all O(≧▽≦)O
This feels like an extraordinarily annoying alisae alt
What the hell how so ?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 am

Post by catboi »

In post 399, PJ. wrote:

(๑Ő д Ő๑) Why would you say that? I am just trying to be friendly! I would be very impressed if this "Alisae" person registered an alt 3 years before joining the site~
In post 401, Shiro wrote:
In post 399, PJ. wrote:

What the hell how so ?
(¬ω¬) Is this the thing you thought was most important to comment on? You haven't said much of anything at all. Who do you think is mafia?

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿✎ I am writing my catch-up post, it will be done shortly~
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 1
VOTECOUNT 1.6

Tuxedo Mask
(4): , , ,
mastina (L)
(3): , ,
TheThirteenthJT
(1):
Battle Mage
(1):

Not voting (4)
: TheThirteenthJT, popopopopopopo, Sujimichi,

13 players remaining, 7 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-25 23:30:00).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Deimos27

Winner receives (until end of Night 1):
(NIGHT, PASSIVE) You survive ONE Pick/Kick Out attempt.

The next Audition will start in Day 2.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Battle Mage is V/LA until 7/18 (my time).
mastina is in indefinite V/LA. May find a replacement if not heard from her after (expired on 2020-07-22 12:30:00).

Shiro returns!

Still finding replacements for popopopopopopo...

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-07-18 11:45:58) to get back in the game.

The game is definitely getting day extension but I'll wait until all replacements are resolved.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

(*´∀`*) Forgot to do that.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

it's Shiro. read her ISO.

VOTE: Shiro
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 288, Sujimichi wrote:Why do you believe that Deimos is town?
Because Deimos's play here has been insanely town.
In post 292, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 177, PJ. wrote:This isn't necessarily true masons w/ diff alignments is a thing
Is this allowed outside of games advertised as bastard?
No. Masons are, explicitly, town-aligned. We have a role for masons that are not town-aligned; it's called Neighbor. Masons that aren't conftown to each other haven't been a thing since 2010. They used to be a thing before the role of Neighbor existed, but utterly ceased to be after the invention of the neighborhood, after which they became guaranteed to be conftown.

There is one exception to this rule: a slightly archaic type of Open setup that's multiball, Masons and Monks, where Masons/Monks are guaranteed to not be members of one scum faction but can be a member of the other. But that IS an EXCEPTION, owing to it being a niche multiball setup, an archaic old setup dating to days so old that neighbors didn't even exist, and being very specifically for that setup. But you can't point to that setup and go, "this proves masons aren't conftown because a mason just means not-mafia!", because no, mason doesn't mean not-mafia, mason means conftown. It's one specific, archaic, niche setup where mason doesn't mean conftown. In literally every other scenario, Normals (scum masons are not a thing, Mason is a town-exclusive role), Themes, wherever. Masons are town ONLY.

Scum masons are, explicitly, bastard.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 397, PJ. wrote:I'm not looking through all of her games to find the times she was a fake claiming mason as scum, but this is something that comes in a majority of her games and someone always mentions she has fakeclaimed as scum and she always denies it, then it carries on as a distraction that dominates discussion while carrying on until she gets voted out and if she was town it's basically gg and if she was scum then it's just annoying. I'd honestly rather skip to the part of the song where we vote her out and just move on, misfire or not.
What's off-putting is that you claim knowledge that she fakeclaims mason as scum, but apparently have no firsthand experience of this or recollection of where you could access evidence of such (or else you wouldn't need to scrub through her games for it). I don't scumread mastina's play here so if you want my vote the burden of proof is on you mate.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 307, TheThirteenthJT wrote:I took a look at the game with fresh eyes and Mikui has stuck out the most to me. Just keeps making excuses. 33, 36, 52, 55, wants us to not scumread them because they are generally scumread for the way they play?

Post 164 seems like a faked reaction and it really pings me. Calls BM out for a "hammer" and immediately follows with a "unless I'm reading it wrong". Seems like a very obvious attempt at LAMiSt. I'm confused with 175 and it just seems like an attempt to join the fray of players outing their abilities. Now I do agree with their points on the push on Mastina. I just don't see prs claiming like that and their defence over it is I only do it as town. Regardless this is a very easy person to push and I feel like regardless of Mastinas alignment it's a very easy wagon to push.

Overa the Mastina situation is definitely weird for me but WIFOM.

As for Tuxedo mask, they are playing really confident. Those are the vibes I have from them. Jokes around a lot early on and very abious LAMIST attempts. Even they feel like it's an attempt to make a joke. Also obvious Buddying with Golden. And then post 223.... Playing the too scummy to be scum card hard. Right now I see Tuxedo as far more scummy than Mastina.

Mikui my vote on you is dependant on the following question. You say people read you as scummy for your general play, why not just play along with the meta or just do your own thing instead of claiming these things in order to make excuses for how you may play? Wouldn't it be easier as town to just do your thing and if someone calls you out for let's say not Rvs then explain it and tell people to meta it. Then just ignore it front here on. I feel like most town players won't elimnated you kn this fact alone, and really it may weed out the scum who will continue to push that point. (This exact situation happened to me in the past.)
This post kinda feels like newbscum who doesn't know how to give good analysis.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 405, Battle Mage wrote:it's Shiro. read her ISO.

Hmmm. Contentless IIoA ISO, awkward emotion in .
I'll acquiesce.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Mastina sees what I saw.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Deimos27 »

We can also vote TTJT
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 343, Mikul wrote:I may reconsidering lynching her if it's "her meta"
As has been already established and verified: it is.
In post 343, Mikul wrote:but I really want pressure on the possibility of a second mason.
As has already been established, there's no real town reason for this.

That said, I feel that while Mikul's stance is anti-town, it is most decidedly not scum; to the contrary, I think it's quite town from Mikul.
In post 333, Starbuck wrote:And Panzer claimed his role as mastina's audition power? Huh.
That plus his sketchy claim and play by his own confession being against his normal policies is why I am incredibly suspicious of him.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 371, Deimos27 wrote:I'd rather eliminate scum than a 3p that seems harmless, especially if it's 3p that can become strong town. They are a valid default/compromise, though.
^This. If Panzer isn't scum, then he's a harmless 3p. But he wouldn't be a terrible lynch due to the very real possibility that he's scum fakeclaiming 3p. So he's not the best lynch to push forward, but if push comes to shove and we need a lynch and can't get a better one, he's a fine compromise-lynch.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 391, PJ. wrote:
In post 356, Deimos27 wrote:Mikul, since mastina has established a meta of multiple dozen games fakeclaiming mason
only
as town, on what basis have you decided that this is the game she is breaking against her scum philosophy?
This is false, it's both alignments.
This is false; it's never been done by me as scum.

I can link to every scumgame I've ever played to prove it.

And even if I didn't, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Panzer is leveling the accusation that I've fakeclaimed mason as scum before--the burden of proof is on him to deliver it. But he won't because he can't because it doesn't exist because I haven't.

So yes, Panzer is outright lying about me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by catboi »

((´д`)) hoo boy. dead game is dead.

ฅ(˘ω˘ )ฅ I'm not a fan of
HoldenGolden
's early claim in but in a role madness type of setup, this is more likely to come from town than scum, especially from an inexperienced player. That combined with the reaction test make the slot very likely to be town.

ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ
Mikul
's paranoia and overall distrust of the claims is pretty clearly coming from a town mindset, I think. I doubt most scum would take a mason claim as their primary push target on day 1.

˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘ The questioning from
TheThirteenthJT
in is slightly town. I find his concerns over the roles outing in fairly believable. I don't really like his reads in (but then, I'm biased). They seem focused on silly details like Mikul making excuses early or tuxedo joking around a lot, neither of which feel like particularly believable reads. However, the little bit of emotional appeal in pulls at my kitty heart, and from the reference to a previous newbie game has me believing he may just be someone who expresses themselves in a way others see as inherently scummy. His defense of "I know I'm being hypocritical by pointing it out on the other wagon but so far they are all easy wagoss to push." feels like a fairly honest statement to make. I think he might just be overwhelmed town.

( ー̀εー́ )
Shiro
is fairly scummy, their posts have all been irrelevant filler comments with no real attempts at scumhunting.

?(ノ)・´ω・(ヾ) I'm inherently skeptical of 3rd party claims such as
Panzerjager
's in . I doubt he's gambiting as scum, but I would beware that he may be stretching the truth here. Still, I don't want to eliminate him on day 1. We can re-assess further down the line if need be. There are better targets in my mind. Plus, he's at least actually trying to play the game.

(=^-ω-^=) I like
TrueSoulEnergy
's opener in because it shows him actively thinking about who to give the audition to, strategizing rather than just picking someone randomly. I agree with his assertion that everything Deimos had done early is NAI, but I'm not sure where the townread on Battle mage comes from. I think he had an okay start to the game, but I need to see more from him.

(¬ω¬) A significant part of
mastina
's reads in are obviously complete bullshit, such as townreading a player for saying "hello", as many have already pointed out. I don't think the reads on holden and mikul are bad. but that's about as far as I go. I could understand a battle mage scumread, but she expresses it entirely vague terms without directly pointing at anything.

(○`O´○)
Sujimichi
doing nothing but asking questions feels like pointless busywork, and I can't see any logical process to the questions. They just seem random. I give slight town points to him standing his ground when asked about this, but he is more on the scummy side overall.

「(゚ペ)
Panther and Fox
haven't said enough for me to judge them. I find their judgment of the reaction test to be flawed, but I'd really rather not spend a bunch of time debating my predecessor's actions, as I feel that wouldn't be very productive. The questioning of Battle Mage is odd because he never really said his vote of them was for pressure, it just seems to be something they assumed. My issue with the logic in is that I'm not sure Mikul was such a universal townread at the time (plus, there were like 5 people posting).

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 am

Post by mastina »

In post 397, PJ. wrote:I'm not looking through all of her games to find the times she was a fake claiming mason as scum
Because they literally don't exist.

People believe a lot of Word of Mouth about me, but it's word of mouth that if people actually looked into it, they'd find it often doesn't actually have basis in reality. This is no exception.

People can spread the rumor all they want that I have fakeclaimed mason as scum before.
But people spreading the rumor that I have fakeclaimed mason as scum before, doesn't mean I have.

Panzer is correct--I have been accused of fakeclaiming mason as scum before.
What he leaves out is that each time that accusation is levied, the accuser fails to back the accusation up with evidence--because they can't, because the accusation is false, because I don't have any games where I was scum and fakeclaimed mason.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:12 am

Post by TheThirteenthJT »

v/la until Monday 7/20

Sorry everyone work is killing me this week and I need a break this weekend.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by catboi »

In post 367, Panther and Fox wrote:Deimos page top on 14 is my exact thoughts on the Suji slot but I wasn't going to say anything about it.
∑(。・Д・。)??? Why not?
In post 378, Mikul wrote:The reason I'm so tunneled on this over gut reads is that dp1 is largely a shit show and bar a scum slip it's incredibly hard to get anything from. Unless there are new players. With everyone knowing how this works, reads on dp1 largely turn out to be useless. It usually ends up being that we have to kick the guy who is the weirdest, is the weakest player, or who can't communicate thoughts the best. Sometimes you hit scum, most of the times you don't. At least in later dayphases there is more to evaluate. Motivation behind nk, actions, rolls. This is why I hate dp1

If we refuse to kick mastina then let's at least clock the claimed tp who is now basically useless and a net negative to town over gut reads.
(三ФÅФ三)Not to digress too far, but day 1 is important not because of the results of the
shikei
, but because of the content generated. By getting people to contribute and take stances, you you have information and associations that become useful later when reading back to try to solve the game. Right now, that gamestate is very poor. Battle mage has the second most posts in the game, and he went almost 4 days without posting. I had to go check to see if he was still in the game! We have a number of posters still in the single digits. If we were to default to killing one of mastina/panzer today, we will end up pretty much playing day 1 all over again on day 2, because we have a significant number of people who haven't contributed anything yet.
TheThirteenthJT wrote:
v/la until Monday 7/20

Sorry everyone work is killing me this week and I need a break this weekend.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 407, Battle Mage wrote:mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Read any given Shiro game and tell me that Shiro in this game sticks out as definitely scum.

I'm not going to put Shiro as locktown by any measure but Shiro's not south of null for me so I'm not voting there.
This is a Shiro game.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.

A grand total of one of those games is a scumgame; the others are all towngames.

Can you tell which is the scumgame easily and clearly without cheating?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 420, mastina wrote:
In post 407, Battle Mage wrote:mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Read any given Shiro game and tell me that Shiro in this game sticks out as definitely scum.

I'm not going to put Shiro as locktown by any measure but Shiro's not south of null for me so I'm not voting there.
This is a Shiro game.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.

A grand total of one of those games is a scumgame; the others are all towngames.

Can you tell which is the scumgame easily and clearly without cheating?
Yes, I can easily tell the difference - she has a tell. Have you considered enrolling in school this autumn? The BM School of Scumhunting has places available...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastina, can I check, are you suggesting you can't read Shiro at all based on meta, and that is sufficient to not vote her here?

If so, do you have a strong meta to suggest anyone else is more likely to be scum? I assume based on the list of games above, you are undertaking equally comprehensive analysis across the piece?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

catboi, are you post restricted?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 417, mastina wrote:
In post 397, PJ. wrote:I'm not looking through all of her games to find the times she was a fake claiming mason as scum
Because they literally don't exist.

People believe a lot of Word of Mouth about me, but it's word of mouth that if people actually looked into it, they'd find it often doesn't actually have basis in reality. This is no exception.

People can spread the rumor all they want that I have fakeclaimed mason as scum before.
But people spreading the rumor that I have fakeclaimed mason as scum before, doesn't mean I have.

Panzer is correct--I have been accused of fakeclaiming mason as scum before.
What he leaves out is that each time that accusation is levied, the accuser fails to back the accusation up with evidence--because they can't, because the accusation is false, because I don't have any games where I was scum and fakeclaimed mason.
This is a good example of why self-meta is bad...

So, you're saying fakeclaiming mason here means you must be town? :lol:

Or is there another reason you are doing it, which is particularly pro-town here? You don't need to specify what that is, but would be helpful to have on record whether you have a justification for it, so you can't just say later "I did it coz I wanted to look townie".

I started responding to Deimos detailed assessment of why we shouldn't lynch you or push for more justification today, because you would only do it if it was +EV. I lost the will to live, because even though I disagree, it feels completely redundant if everyone knows the claim is BS and it serves no value to anyone, true or not.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”