[3] midwaybear:
Dunnstral, Starbuck, Nahdia
[1] skitter30:
Raven Branwen
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear

[2] Not Voting:
drusilla, Morning Tweet

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).
V/LA section. Joint mod iso.
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by midwaybear »

why...
why not dunnstral
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Starbuck

E-1
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by midwaybear »

omg dunnstral is legit so scummy with that vote!!!
If i die tonight, remember to vote this dude out tommorow.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by midwaybear »

HE HAMMERED!!
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

How do claims work in a closed set up?

P:edit What?!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 1.26
(Final)

[7] Starbuck:
Tuxedo Mask, skitter30, lilith2013, Kanna, Clover Ebi, beeboy, Dunnstral
HAMMER

[2] midwaybear:
Starbuck, Nahdia
[1] skitter30:
Raven Branwen
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear

[2] Not Voting:
drusilla, Morning Tweet

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).
V/LA section. Joint mod iso.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

As dusk sets and darkness starts to envelop the forest, a small scuffle breaks out between the villagers. The bear gathers a lot of attention, but he stands tall and growls, fending off the attackers and the bees. Meanwhile, Starbuck is compltely surrounded by villagers, who shove and force her towards the well.

Spoiler:

Well then, it seems like you've settled on a gift for the wishing well. You should be happy, Starbuck! This is the best day of your life.

Starbuck gazes down the well and the void stares back. She looks back towards the mob around her, pleading for them to reconsider. Dunnstral emerges from the crowd and pats her reassuringly on the shoulder, brushing the bits of dirt off that remained. Without warning, he delivers her a
flying roundhouse kick
, the impact sending her propelling into the well.

Spoiler:

As she plummets into the abyss, you hear the start of a long and drawn out cry which transitions into a bloodcurling howl.

Starbuck was a...

Spoiler:
Werewolf Even-Night Watcher
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2020-07-11 23:53:01).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Good job, everyone. You make me very proud to call myself your
Mayor
. With luck, the gift of Starbuck will stop the deaths that plague this town.

The
Mayor
bursts into laughter and sends you all home to get some rest.

As the villagers disperse and return to their homes, an ominious glow emanates from the well.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Hectic »

When you head outside, you are met with a horrifying sight.

Spoiler:

lilith's house is completely engulfed in flames. You can see molten lava flowing inside the house, vaporising everything it touches. The onlookers inform you that lilith is nowhere to be seen, and she must have been incinerated inside the fireball.
You can almost imagine her emerging from the house, radiating bright energy.

Spoiler:

But she doesn't.
Your foot hits something on the ground, and you pick up the strange object.

Spoiler:

It's a switch. On the back is engraved
Melt with Lava
. What could this possibly mean?
Your thoughts are interrupted as a flaming demon emerges from the flames, heading straight towards the crowd of onlookers!
But you quickly realise it's just your
Mayor
, wearing a fireproof suit.

Rejoice, friends! We may have lost lilith today, but at least I managed to retrieve this wolf pelt and riot shield from the wreckage.

lilith was a...

Spoiler:
Werewolf Bodyguard
[/spoiler]
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Hectic »

I suppose the wishing well didn't like our gift then... right, I have a new plan. Follow me everyone.

The mayor leads the remaining villagers up a dirt path away from the burning wreckage.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 2.0

[11] Not Voting:
Morning Tweet, drusilla, Kanna, Tuxedo Mask, skitter30, beeboy, Nahdia, Dunnstral, midwaybear, Clover Ebi, Raven Branwen

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to shove someone off the cliff.
The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-22 10:01:55).
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:03 am

Post by drusilla »

for kanna forever ago

Spoiler:
In post 1107, Kanna wrote:not sure how to describe it, but for pretty much all those reasons, i can't comment, but i just don't see it. i don't particularly see those opportunities, nor am i really familiar with skitter's play and it's all ??? i can't even comment on your read on it. does that clear it up?
i guess, at least with regards to why you would have asked for my read but not take it account or disagree with it.
In post 1107, Kanna wrote:yes, i get it, and out of the points you mentioned, i think this is the one that makes most sense. however, like i said, i feel like this only ties together because i posted a readlist which i don't normally do. i asked you, if i told you i just wanted to post a readlist this game, what would you think? is it possible for you to consider a situation for if i was town? but you're kind of ignoring me there. but overall, i do understand this.
i thought about whether it would make sense for you to do as town:
In post 677, drusilla wrote:maybe that (narrowing down her poe) is the approach she is taking here but it feels very mechanical.
and that is why i looked through your games and i found numerous games where you posted readslists and one where you posted a readslist at approximately the same point in the game but working from those readslists as town you weren't focused on your poe in a similar way. so presenting a readslist didn't feel abnormal to me, and if you told me you just wanted to post a readslist this game, i guess i would like to know if you usually work mechanically with the knowledge of your poe in mind without presenting it? but that seems unlikely to me because you haven't worked that way when you did present a readslist so why would you work that way from a mental readslist?
In post 1107, Kanna wrote:maybe? i can kind of see it considering beeboy townread me for a similar reason in killswitch though. but, this is what i mean by "conspiracy theory" where i feel like there's a too much leaping for me to believe it caught your eye naturally if you were scumhunting for most-likely solutions and more like you're using your powers to misdirect.
i don't really understand how it is a leap or why you would expect town!me not to notice it but scum!me to notice it. it was a direct response to my scumreads of you and beeboy, so of course i am going to notice that it is a townread of you based on your townread of beeboy. i also don't believe that you think that
that
is how i would use my 'powers to misdirect'. and what would i be misdirecting from? i am kinda at a loss here. i presented my reads, nahdia responded, i noted that it was strange. you asked me to elaborate as to why, which led to you saying i am scum creating a conspiracy theory and beeboy saying i am scum for making partner associations.
In post 1107, Kanna wrote:really?/? i haven't read those games, although i do feel the same way. but at the same time, this is mafia and i think you will definitely want to win - you did target doctorpepper in gacha mafia and CoC. i don't like the use of "manipulative" as a blanket shade though.

i have bad memory and don't remember much of hungarian, but what i'm trying to say here is i feel like you're reverting to not-super-likely theories (e.g the open ended question thing = casting suspicion on you, and the predetermined conclusion thing) to scumread me. it feels...nitpicky(?) and since i know you play more grounded lately, i don't think you really think this. the only thing i'm hesitating about is it's true i don't think you would target me specifically considering we are friends.
not sure as to how the pushes of doctorpepper are relevant. i don't generally like to use 'manipulative' either; i apologize for that. this:
In post 998, Kanna wrote:shiki, are you trying to mislynch me? it kinda hurts...
felt like you knew i was upset/worried about potentially being wrong. and there are probably a few ways i may have been unfair to you here. i pay more attention to your posts than others. i think you also pay more attention to my posts than many other players due to the number of people who seem not to actually read them. and maybe i wouldn't have tried so hard to verify things if it was someone else. anyway, yesterday i thought it was pretty likely you were mafia. today i think it is quite likely we are aligned.

with regards to the open ended question thing, here are all of the questions you asked in your first three games as town and your first game as mafia (not counting the marathon games; i haven't yet had time to compile the rest):

newbie 1971
Was this a joke or was it serious?
Why is it likely to come from scum?
Can I ask why you’re voting for me? Is it because you think I'm not being helpful or do you think I'm scum?
Why would I react? And ok? So do you scumread me or not? What?
Again MW, do you scumread me or not?
@Uncrowned, what is your opinion on Map Wolf?
@Map Wolf, what is your opinion on Uncrowned?
What do you mean by opportunistic vibes? Why haven't you looked into them if you got opportunistic vibes?
Seriously, what do you think about Uncrowned?? Also hmmmm so do you scumread skitter?
Do you mean this?
MW, can you also explain this?
Wouldn't it be more natural to joke about lynching him if he were scum?
Like who?
Like who's to say it's not just a cop out for scummy behaviour?
Being new, don't you think there was a relatively high chance I would "break" if you attacked me? And if I did, would you (as town) be fully ok with lynching me when my mess up could just be because I was inexperienced? I'm honestly less convinced it was a reaction test and more so it was a trap. Also, would me not breaking really even tell you I'm town?
Also just to clarify; so Uncrowned, you are admitting that you were being very unfair to me in that push right?
Is more coming?
About my reaction; was I even townie in that reaction? Are you sure you didn't just back off because everyone defended me and it was hard for you to keep going?
But seriously why GBJ?
Who are you trying to trick?
Map Wolf, what do you really think? And why??
Can we pile on Map please?
^ should I wait for this?
@Billy; why...would you vote Non?
What are you talking about?
I really disagree about non...seriously why is he most likely to be scum?
^Is this really evidence for your innocence though?

newbie 1975
Why is everyone voting thegildedsun?
Why did you TR this post?
Can you quote it please?
Does anyone want me to answer it?
Missed this before but what was this responding to?
can you explain where you got the percentages from?
why is that a strong enough scumhunting attempt for a tr?
Why Egix over Gobble, Ircher?
Why’s that convincing enough for you to back down?
Egix, you’re reading the first 3 pages?
And what if I think this is undercutting?
What do you think of Egix, Cheeky?
Actually if you were scumreading Egix the whole way through, shouldn't he be your biggest scumread > your vote be on him? Why did you vote Ircher?
What specifically was it in those posts that made you change your mind + why couldn’t I have voted you if I was scum?
how is any of this AI?
Also did you just claim?
Ok, I'm a newb; can you explain how vote count analysis works and why did you reach your conclusion?
Also this was why I don't think the hammer makes Non scum, did you read this?
Don't know, why not?
Secondly, not sure I agree with the logic for the first paragraph > why say non took her word for her claim?
Are you guys trying to build a conterwagon based on Mama’s vote?
Also what did you think about my comments in #352?
How so?
Can you address stuff on last page, Cheeky?
Can we talk about this?
what happened to "Hectic 100% scum"? Is it cause he's a hard push? Cause he defended you?
Non, can you answer questions; specifically why did you say "it's unlikely we're in column B" or whatever and also why (if you still do) TR me?
Is massclaim a good idea today?
do you have a guilty?
okie dokie, should I hammer then?

newbie 1976
Do you remember, Map?
Why are the reasons for scumreading you bad but your reason for scumreading Map good?
Datisi, why did you unvote Norway?
Why would you TR map just over how he hopped on a wagon?
^ this kind of tmi tring is kinda what you did last game as scum, remember? Are you scum again, GBJ?
Won't they be fishing for PRs though?
Non are you following me?
@Naerys; do you think the votes on you are unfair? + why or why not?
Really though? I skimmed through 1965 before and I didn’t think he was weird. Can you elaborate?
Kinda don’t follow here; why is she town based on how she got a lot of votes (what makes it different to GBJ?)
are you playing or?
Do you think GBJ is scummy, Map?
This question is kinda weird; what does me saying I want to wait for a replacement have to do with me voting GBJ?
Why?
Actually, can I ask why people individually find GBJ scummy?
Do you find him just not providing reasoning scummy and not the actual actions?
Why do you think it’s Non?

micro 922 (mafia)
Does anyone like coffee here, maybe?
DOES ANYONE LIKE COFFEE??
What's your progression wrt to Compath?
@Ame, what inspired your RQS?
@Hectic; but what if some people can't function without their morning/afternoon/night cups of coffee??
Why did you like them?
@Ame; will you explain your rqs ~eventually~?
Why wasn't slaxx included?
You might have to rephrase that second question for me: are you asking me what *you* disliked on a second pass?
@Clidd, what do you think about Slaxx?
Is it the game Luca linked?
I had a look at that game you linked and you were reallllyyy against RQS there, why were you accepting of Ame in this game?
@clidd, do you have any other scumgames I can look at?
@clidd, you're not hiding coffee a gun, are you?
@Officer Hectic; what are your thoughts rn?
@clidd; so what are your thoughts on playing scum? do you really not like it or were you busy in your scumgames/some other reason?
you said you have 2 games; can you link the other one?
@Luca, what makes you so sure clidd is town if you've seen him do posts like this as scum?
but officer! Didn't you say you generally liked slaxx's takes?
not sure which part you're talking about. can you quote the a bit or something?
So you're saying you just changed your opinion between those 2 posts?
@compath, can you explain your luca and clidd read?
Can you give your thoughts on Ico?
Actually has anyone played with DDL before?
@DDL; according to you, what's the difference between ico vs clidd and luca vs slaxx? Also why is compath a TR when he pushed clidd in a similar way to Ico?
Also what made you change your mind wrt to your original SR on me? Iirc, you said you agreed with clidd's point about me which was literally my rqs answers were short; do you really think that makes me scummy?
@Ame, what was it you wanted me to clarify exactly? Why I asked you about the RQS questions?
What do you mean? Don’t you have to confirm your role before you play? ???
Is massclaim a good idea today?
I want to massclaim, what do you guys think?
actually i'm not sure, but just general thoughts anyone?
Why?
Ame, what do you mean by clues?
Honestly don't know anymore, @Luca, can we talk?
Why is everyone voting me?
Also is there a chance of scum no kill?
Ok, I'm a little tired atm so do you still need 1 and 2? If so, I'll answer tomorrow-ish. Also why those questions?
Also why is my claim not genuine?
I'm not really sure I understand why no lynch is good, can someone explain it to me?
Please can we not do anything hasty/weird?
I mean does scum say stuff like this?
Bro what happened to this????
How did you get to this?
@ame; I’m super sure I did answer the rqs thing. I’ll find my response later if you want. Also why is that so important to you?
Btw, what do you mean by "the logical part"?
Did you ignore my answers, Ame?/What did you think about them?
Clidd, what do you think of my mechanics thing last page?
Also Ame, why did you hard TR DDL and turn on him, then hard TR Hectic and turn on him too?
If you asked me a question and are going to scumread me no matter how I answer, then why did you ask it?
Why is this not opportunism?
Why couldn't you have put yourself out there to make this argument/throw people off?
Why did locktown Hectic here then?
Can you give an example? Also how strong was your read since you made a U turn the next day?
But again, I've talked about this, I claimed because I got a guilty, what else was I supposed to do?
What “new info” was presented then?
Why?
Also what does the parts in bold mean?
How did I put on a show, what does that mean, and why is that a point?
Why would you bus unless your partner was going down then?
Just why would I do that?

i know that the read applies to my past games and at least from this i think it applies to yours as well. almost all of the open non-specific questions you asked came as mafia. obviously a very huge sample size disclaimer is necessary here, but yeah.
In post 1109, Kanna wrote:
In post 1011, drusilla wrote:i can think of a handful of games i was at the forefront of as town and just as many if not more that i was not.
also, do you mind providing a few links?
games i was at the forefront of as town:

micro blitz iii (inutile)
hungarian music 2 (shiki; at times at least)
mysterybox hate (shiki)
micro blitz (shiki; day two)

games that i was not:

mystery box gnine (hari)
mantis leadership (inutile)
reservoir dogs (shiki; attempted to emulate datisi but was forced to abandon it by page four)
micro blitz (shiki; day one)
why are the stars dancing?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 am

Post by drusilla »

okay time for a leap of faith
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 am

Post by drusilla »

drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 am

Post by drusilla »

i too am a werewolf and i am fairly certain lunacy is a town of werewolves.

was anyone in a pt with starbuck and/or lilith?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 am

Post by midwaybear »

Are werewolves town or mafia?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 1317, midwaybear wrote:Are werewolves town or mafia?
are you a werewolf?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 am

Post by midwaybear »

I am not in a pt with either
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by midwaybear »

What’s your role?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 1320, midwaybear wrote:What’s your role?
werewolf. yours?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:10 am

Post by midwaybear »

Are you a power role like bodyguard or watcher like Starbuck/Lilith?
I am a werewolf lone wolf.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 1322, midwaybear wrote:Are you a power role like bodyguard or watcher like Starbuck/Lilith?
why would this be a good question for me to answer right now?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

god dammit hectic.

awoo.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”