donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

My bulletproof is lost when mafia makes their first attempt to kill me. So it'll take 2 nights to kill me essentially.

Basically I have a second life.

Which at this point makes me wary about Raider's claim since he says he is a protector but since I have protection already for one night, why is there a need for a protector you know?

Oh well.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(3) donkeyz12212 – SpyreX, Jebus, Lord Gurgi
(2) raider8169 – cerebus3, farside22

Not voting:
Cass, donkeyz12212, Porkens. raider8169, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm thinking the princess claim is just crap at this point the more I think about it.
Also since donkeyz admitted to his watch he should like about watching me just because I'm sure scum will come after me with the claim. However saying this the scum will attack someone else so I say to Donkey use your own discretion.
I agree that Jebus not using anything very questionable, but will give a bit before lynching him. I still find the vote count telling and am looking at people who didn't vote for CC at all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My bulletproof is lost when mafia makes their first attempt to kill me. So it'll take 2 nights to kill me essentially.

Which at this point makes me wary about Raider's claim since he says he is a protector but since I have protection already for one night, why is there a need for a protector you know?

Oh well.
Did you just claim Alpha Wolf?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 am

Post by cerebus3 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My bulletproof is lost when mafia makes their first attempt to kill me. So it'll take 2 nights to kill me essentially.

Oh well.
My question is are you told when you Bullet proof is used up?
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Cass »

Mkay. This set-up is strange. I think I believe Donkey and Porkens right now. Really unsure about the rest.

Farside
claims wolf vs. human cop.
N1, Cerebus, not human. N2, no one. N3, Gurgi, not human.

Donkey
, didn't get the point of claiming. Sorta claims Alpha, eventually. Tracker, un NK-able.
N2, watched Cerebus, saw nothing. N3 rolecop Cass mason.
Says Gurgi, Septia, Jebus are scum. Raider cleared, Cass cleared, Cerebus mostly cleared. Thinks Jebus is lying.

Jebus:
attacks Gurgi from the moment he enters. Claims jack of all trades, no results. Attacks donkey now.

Raider:
claims as quick as he can (or so it looked to me). looks scummy in general. Claims Alpha protector.

- Cerebus could still be a rival (black) werewolf.
- Jebus could be a
scum
jack of all trades (black wolf possibly)

@Donkey: do you think Spyrex is honest and Gurgi opportunistic lying scum? More important question: did you
track
or
watch
Cerebus? (You contradict yourself.)
@Jebus: what's a nexus?? Can you use more than one power per day/night?
@Raider: a repeat, but:
how
do you find the alpha?
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Cass »

And for completeness and clearness' sake.

Cass
claims mason.
Spyrex
&
Gurgi
claim she-wolf. I don't know who my mommy is :( I'm a confused little cub :cry:
Porkens
&
Cerebus
claim vanilla.
Septia
claims princess.

There could well be one or more liars in that group.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Hmm, this makes me wonder, What are people picks for a whole scum group?

Cass is confirmed.

In order for Spyrex or Gurgi to be scum, the other would have to be
(possible scum group of Coheed, spyrex, and gurgi? Anyone want to look and see if that is feasible based on interactions?)

A scum group of donkeyz, raider, and coheed?

Septia can be a part of both of these.

If you think someone is scum, who would it make sense for them to be in a scum group with?

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Cerebus, why do you wholly omit Porkens, you also Cass.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Cerebus, why do you wholly omit Porkens, you also Cass.
Nobody counter-claimed cass. It is safe to assume she really is Gimmy's mason buddy.

Porkens doesn't make sense as a scum buddy to coheed.

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Cass »

@Donkey: can you say more about those 'consequenses' you have been threatening us with?
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Cass »

I mentioned Porkens , twice even. However, thinking about it - I guess he could still be a human, just not a black wolf. So scrap the 'confirmed' for now.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

Oh well.
This is strange to me too. My only guess is that it would take a while to find the alpha and by then they may of already had a night attack agianst them. Do you get a message saying someone attacked you? I find it odd that I will die if someone does NK you but with all the abilities you have I can understand why.

I think it was Cass that asked but its just like a cop. I investigate someone and get a response saying alpha or not. At first I thought this was a weak role but it seems the alpha is important. I said something before trying not to out the alpha and I was hoping my early role claim would help that but guess not. Jebus has the same role more/less it seems, that is what I find odd.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 am

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote, vote: septia

I think he is the lynch for today.

this will give raider chance to confirm (or at least link himself to) donkeyz, and give jebus a chance to prove his claim.

This also avoids us losing if septia is telling the truth and there is a 3 person scum group remaining.

Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Jebus »

I did miss yesterday's night action, by like two hours. I also thought there was a 24-hour night period or similar, so that didn't help >.<

Empking decided to be conservative, and didn't use anything.

And why would my claim become more dubious if Raider is scum? I've only said I don't like his appearance, something irrelevant to this game :?
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Jebus »

@Cass - A nexus means that if I am targeted, the effect bounces off to someone else (chosen by the mod at random).
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyrex: this is why I called your claim weird and asked for the use of it in the first place, just after you claimed. Frankly, I still don't see the use of it. But I assume you didn't consider that both masons were cubs? (Despite the role name!)
Honestly, the reason I claimed is:
1.) I didn't expect there to be two she-wolf / cub sets.
2.) With, what I assumed, my cub dead claiming made sense before I had pressure - at that point I assumed I was just a vanilla townie.
3.) I wanted to do it early because I think the massclaim will work on today, so I started the ball.

Actually, with your claim (and mod-confirmation of alignment) (ready for this) I am willing to say LG and you are most likely town. ;)

1.) We were given the same role.
2.) There ARE two cubs.
3.) LG and I obviously, from the way the last couple days played out, have the same role PM in relation to win condition (which, to me, implies a copy paste)

Now, I have no idea who's cub you are, but as it sits, I have no real suspicion of you.

So, mentally, that narrows me down to 5 players with, probably, 3 scum.

Donkey
Raider
Jebus
Septia
Cerebus

Now, my feelings on these five people, as it sits, and my pro's / con's of lynching them.

Donkey/Raider

Now, I would like a specific claim from Jebus with his role name, because that may play a part. AS IT SITS, it is much more likely for these two players to have different alignments - they are either scum or town, together. I say only much more likely because, of the claim order(Donkey seeing what Raider claimed, jumping on Alpha Wolf), it is possible that Donkey is scum and Raider is not - however, the inverse I think is highly unlikely (Raider would have had to know there was an Alpha wolf prior to the claim).

Reasons For Lynch:

Before this madness, I was suspicious of both Donkey AND Raider - the fact they have a probable tie in their roles really makes me wonder.

Donkey's claim has, to me, holes in it. He's said he's got the same role as Jebus, yet hasn't claimed the same things. He, also, breadcrumbed cop instead of Joat or, well, any of the roles he's actually done. In one investigation he got both alignment and role on Cass.

So, if Jebus out and says he is the Alpha Wolf - I would say lynch Donkey. If Jebus does NOT say he is the Alpha Wolf, I would say lynch Raider. If, of course, Raider is scum, tomorrow is Donkey's lynch.

Also, and I just thought of this - Donkey has said he has a 1 BP. Raider is claiming he can take a hit for the Alpha. WHY would a JoaT have two night protections?

Reasons Against Lynch:

Donkey has the chance to be a definite solid power role. Lynching Raider removes some of that protection.

Overall: Pro Lynch.

Septia

Reasons For Lynch:

Werewolf Princess IS, actually, a very good scum claim. Septia has been one of the more quiet players (not quite lurking, just very low-key compared to others). Beloved princess in what is, in essence, a nightless game also double hurts the town and could easily be too much for the town to deal with (especially if the maf got two sets of not-kill night actions)

Reasons Against Lynch

Losing the princess would definitely hurt us. Septia, overall, hasn't appeared scummy to me yet. Also, really, Sept is gonna be dead either way soon. :(

Note: We CAN use conditionals for night actions. All PR's PLEASE, before tonight with your actions add in the conditional (Do action A on player X, if Septia is killed, do action B on player Y) - I dont know if this will work, but by god its worth a shot.

Its been brought up as I was typing, but IF the princess is in this game It would, simply, give the mafia two sets of night actions - or do nothing. I'm banking on the former.

Overall: Anti-Lynch TODAY

Jebus

Reasons For Lynch

Duplication of a JoaT is hard to stomach. Say's pro raider lynch regardless of alignment. On top of Joat has 2 vig kills (strange). Has used no actions (parially blamed on Empking who, of course, was scummy).
Reasons Against Lynch

Ultimately, if Donkey is lynched and IS town, there isn't going to be room to hide. The Devil IS in the details and the addition of vig kills and nexus, to me, seems unnecessary as a scumclaim.

Overall: Iffy Lynch.

Cerebus

Reasons For Lynch:

Aside from BM (which was an ODD fight), has been fairly mellow. Is claimed as only vanilla, so, ultimately, if telling the truth would be a weak loss. The push on septia, for some reason, bothers me (partially because I think sept is NOT a good lynch for today). Has came up "not human" but is the first one to really say the other main mafia group is going to be werewolves.
Reasons Against Lynch:

Claimed townie gives the most PR ways to find a lie and cause a hang (tracker, rolecop, cop) all would do it. The push about win conditions, really, makes me think both sides honestly have a difference in the win condition.

Overall: Not Lynch

Ok, now for more words. People were curious about full scum groups. There IS a few bouncing through my head (this is NOT assuming a cult).

Scumgroup 1: Cass, Lord Gurgi, Donkey

Liklihood: Fairly Low

Reasoning:

Day starts. I claim she-wolf and Grimmy my cub. LG & Cass decide to mirror it (utilizing the mason part in his claim). Raider claims Alpha-Wolf protector, Donkey claims it knowing the other would also have to claim - also declares rolecop saying Cass to be a cub mason (and initially says town as well).
Mostly suspect due to claim order & donkey's play today.

Scumgroup 2: Jebus, Donkey, Raider

Liklihood: Marginal

Reasoning:

Day starts. After claiming begins, the scum develops a situation where it would be easy to dismiss one of the three as town (Donkey / Jebus being the same role WITH Raider as a protector). This is a ballsy gambit, because chances are two are going to be lynched fairly quickly but, if they eliminate power roles, gives an edge at ultimate lylo.
Mostly suspect due to claim interaction & scummy play.

Scumgroup 3: Septia, Farside, Cerebus

Liklihood: Very Low

Reasoning:

Setpia claims a role that, really, is hard for the town to lynch. Farside claims a cop which, on top of everything else, gets results that do not match the town introducing an element of WTF as for who the scum are. Clears Cerebus of being a human, which still gives them an out if they ARE lynched. Also, I think all three had the "wolf pack" win condition (not sure)?
Mostly suspect because of the cult bidness & beloved princess.

SO.... yet MORE words.

Once Jebus chimes in, I'll decide for sure, but I personally like Donkey or Raider today (surprise!). We'll get a good chunk of information AND there is, to me, a decent chance of scum there.

As for tonight - I'm not directing PR's, but if I was thinkin about what to do... Septia is a REALLY good target for investigations. Of everyone, assuming that their role gives two sets of night actions to scum on death, that is ONE player I want confirmed, one way or the other. NO WIFOM deaths on it. (Notice we've got more than one role that can do investigations, so).

As for our vig shot (if its true)... well.
If you think someone in the she-wolf setup is scum, aim for Cass. If Cass is scum, one of LG and I are and we are a good hang for tomorrow. If you kill one of us, you still risk killing the other pair.
If you think not one of us, use your discretion on the lynch result... or shoot Cerebus. ;)

GOD...I think that covers my thoughts up till now. I'm only a mortal, so please let me know if I'm missing huge things.

@Jebus, since I see you there... what, if you can, is your exact role name?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Septia
Septia
Townie
Septia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Septia »

Why am I the lynch today cerebus? :s

We can't afford to make wrong lynches at this point. No matter what my role is, you would still be killing off an innocent.

I did what you guys told me to, I claimed. What about the others that didn't tell their roles? I'm going to be punished for followint the massclaim plan?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

Cass wrote:My PM did not confirm him, but the mod did in our quicktopic thread. So yes, we were confirmed town to eachother.

Mason scum?? Now that would be bastard modding :D
May I ask what the wording of the confirmation was? Specifically; was it something like "you are both the same alignment" or was it (I hope not) "You are both non-humans/wolves"?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

IF Jebus will answer ma poor question, I can really give a direction to move forward.

I'll probably be out for a few hours though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Because I can't see your role working with this setup, and it is the most suspicious claim that is not confirmable.

We can deduce whether Jebus or donkeyZ are telling the truth (One of them is scum I am sure) tonight.

actually,

unvote

If jebus is scum, then that means that donkeyz and raider are probably telling the truth. that leaves, if there is one scum group, septia, spyreX, and lord gurgi as possible scum. since I don't there is a 5 person scum group and I don't think either SpyreX and Lord gurgi being scum without the other one bieng scum, I don't see septia being paired with jeebus. This leads me to conclude that if there is one scum group and jebus is scum that SpyreX and Lord Gurgi are his scum buddies.

Is there any problem with that deduction?

Now, I would like a specific claim from Jebus with his role name, because that may play a part. AS IT SITS, it is much more likely for these two players to have different alignments - they are either scum or town, together. I say only much more likely because, of the claim order(Donkey seeing what Raider claimed, jumping on Alpha Wolf), it is possible that Donkey is scum and Raider is not - however, the inverse I think is highly unlikely (Raider would have had to know there was an Alpha wolf prior to the claim).
Unless Jebus does out and claim Alpha, then that leaves donkeyz as uncountered as the Alpha, which means if he isn't the alpha, then raider is making it up.

donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Cass - I
watched
Cerebus on N2. I still have my track ability left. I honestly also don't know about SpyreX or Gurgi. Farside said that Gurgi is innocent and I have to believe that I suppose. Other than that I don't really know. Spyrex isn't really a confirmed townie to me.
can you say more about those 'consequenses' you have been threatening us with?
-It's basically if I claim a certain role that's all. I think by now you guys know what it is but I'm not going to claim anything. I'm just simply going to claim cop (although JoAT is more like my abilities lol). But I was only told that if I claimed a certain role, then there would consequences for the town that's all. No real directions about what it will be. So I'm just afraid in general that the consequences could push us back, hence my hesistancy for claiming in general.
Also, and I just thought of this - Donkey has said he has a 1 BP. Raider is claiming he can take a hit for the Alpha. WHY would a JoaT have two night protections?
Notice in Post 825, I said the same thing.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

How about this - If Jebus claims he is Alpha Wolf - you guys can lynch me and prove that he is lying. In that process, you can will be able to clear Raider, as he would be telling the truth, and Cass. Jebus would be scum.

I'm not saying I am the Alpha Wolf due to consequences and reasons I said before but if Jebus does claim that, he is scum 100% positive. Why would a townie claim a role that doesn't belong to them.

So essentially I'm willing to sacrifice myself if it means that it clears Raider and Cass. Well Raider i don't know if he is telling teh truth btu the fact that he brings up alpha wolf protector before any indication of an alpha wolf in the game makes me confident he is town.

The only thing is, I have one night action (Track) left to use so I was hoping to use that lol. But if it goes to waste and I die today, it's fine lol.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

donkeyz12212 wrote:How about this - If Jebus claims he is Alpha Wolf - you guys can lynch me and prove that he is lying. In that process, you can will be able to clear Raider, as he would be telling the truth, and Cass. Jebus would be scum.

I'm not saying I am the Alpha Wolf due to consequences and reasons I said before but if Jebus does claim that, he is scum 100% positive. Why would a townie claim a role that doesn't belong to them.

So essentially I'm willing to sacrifice myself if it means that it clears Raider and Cass. Well Raider i don't know if he is telling teh truth btu the fact that he brings up alpha wolf protector before any indication of an alpha wolf in the game makes me confident he is town.

The only thing is, I have one night action (Track) left to use so I was hoping to use that lol. But if it goes to waste and I die today, it's fine lol.
I admire your initiative and fully support your plan;

Vote: Donkey
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Also note I said -_- , If Jebus claims he is the alpha wolf. Don't go jumping on me yet yeesh!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Please dont lynch him until our power roles have chimed in, but, yea.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”