Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:06 am

Post by someone2 »

I will start by unvoting, since random stage is over

unvote

For me the scummiest player now is Kmd. He has some posts, but most are meaningless posts talking about his avatar...Just trying not to seem lurking? Oh, and sometimes he had things like "That self-vote was funny" I just dont see any effort of participation ( I didnt participate much me too, but I was too busy to post, which is not his case cause he have made lots of posts, but without content...)

But the scummiest of his posts was post 52. Why did you feel the need of defending his accidental random vote?I dont find anything suspicious in his self-vote, but maybe his answer would have made me change my mind. However, now he doesn't have to answer, you did it for him!
Show
Hi!

Win as:
town:0/3
scum:0/0

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 am

Post by someone2 »

Hitogoroshi, I find him suspicious because he posts without actually saying anything. It's just like saying: "Hey, I'm here, I'm not lurking, but I don't want to help the town!" I know it's page 3, but random vote is now over.

I totally agree with what Kmd said, but I think Light-Kun could have answered that, so why Kmd feeled obliged to defend him by answering the question that was adressed to Light-Kun? Maybe, we don't know, Light-Kun had another reason for this self-vote ( I find it quite strange, cause it's the first time I see someone self-voting, and now there's two self-votes in the three first pages of the game...)we're not in his head, but if this was a scummy action, Light Kun would have had to find an answer, and that's a situation where scum can easily slip. However, now that Kmd protected him by answering the question instead of him, he no more have to fear that slip possibility. Briefly, I just tried to say it seemed like a scum defending his buddy.

Oh and I forgot:
vote:Kmd
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 am

Post by someone2 »

unvote

I think that since my vote on him, Kmd is posting much more content, so I assume he wasn't posting much because he hadn't anything to say. Secondly, on my reread, I've seen that KrisReizer defended much more Light-Kun than Kmd, so I think my accusations don't stand anymore.
someone2 wrote:
Maybe, we don't know, Light-Kun had another reason for this self-vote ( I find it quite strange, cause it's the first time I see someone self-voting, and now there's two self-votes in the three first pages of the game...)we're not in his head, but if this was a scummy action, Light Kun would have had to find an answer, and that's a situation where scum can easily slip.

How would it benefit scum to self-vote and then one minute later unvote and vote for some one else?
That's exactly what I find strange: why did he corrected himself one minute after? He would have corrected himself the next time he would have posted, cause normally when you finish posting you don't see your message, you close the window or go directly to another game...If he had an idea in his head then it would fit better. I don't know, maybe it's a sign between buddies(cause three times in the same game is just very strange), but I may just be paranoid. I'll ask the question just to be sure. Light-Kun, how did you realize that you had self-voted you instead of voting Omni?
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm going on vacation till next monday, feel free to replace me.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by someone2 »

I'm back, will try to post something tomorrow
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by someone2 »

Uhm, going away for only three days won't get you replaced out, especially since the game is moving at a really slow pace (except for light-kun of course!)
Oops, sorry, I was talking about the monday in one week. Well, I think now everyone understand.

I really don't like afatchic posts. Like Kmd sais he jumped on the biggest bandwagon, but without any apparent reasons. All the reasons he stated, he refutated in his next post to defend himself.

"When i said that being the center of attention doesn't seem smart for a townie, i never said it meant he was scum, which it sounds like that is how you took it. it would be plain stupid to stay in the center of attention if you were scum. but i just don't find it very helpful to the town, if a townsperson was to stay under pressure the most. so pretty much, i think it is dumb either way to play to where nearly all the other players are constantly pressuring you. which does seem to some extent how his play has been. "

So you're saying that he can be both town or scum, because its dumb for all town or scum. Wow, that helps... And that is the main reason you're voting LK?
i believe that we should just continue pressuring him untiil we get some evidence that he isn't mafia. it would be a huge start to this game if we could eliminate one of the mafia in the first lynch. then on the other hand it would be a terrible mistake to lynch a power role the first day. i think we should continue to pressure unless someone else comes up acting a little scummy, and if it gets to an L-1 then maybe he should claim his role, since it does seem as if he has a power role.

That just screams scum. That's just a pretty easy way to get a hammer on a townie if you're scum.
and no i didn't just come out and jump onto the largest bandwagon. i did what i believe every replacement should do, reread the game, and then put in your thoughts. i gave brief summaries of everything i found somewhat scummy. and since LK does have probably 1 out of every about 3 posts, obviously i am going to focus more on him.

i didn't at all bandwagon, i gave my reasons why i thought he was scummy, then i voted. when he proves to me that he isn't then i will remove my vote. but until then he is at the top of my list so he gets my vote. maybe if we had more participation from everyone and he wasn't the only one consistently playing then we could all get better reads on everyone.
Hum...Hum...

1. What were these reasons (plural, like you said)
2. The post about the push on Lk wasn't an idea of bandwagon?

Oh, and you say it's bad to play with tunnel vision, but you want everyone to focus on lk until there's an EVIDENCE he's not scum. If it isn't tunnel vision tell me what it is. And sorry to upset you, we'll never have any total evidence on day1

There's so much contradictions between your aggressive posts and your defensive ones that I can hardly make a coherent post stating them all! It seems like you panicked at the first question of Kmd, and who are the ones who panick when under pressure...scum.

vote:afatchic
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:17 am

Post by someone2 »

Each time I try to be more active in this game, something happens. Last time it was that one week vacation, and lastly a friend invited me for the weekend to his countryhouse (without internet). And now I have to say im completely lost in the game and will have to do a reread... And when I'm lost, I'm lazy, so it might take some time before an analysis...(Plus, school just started again, coming with the habitual wave of 2 to 3 hours of homeworks each night).

Ok, I'm finished with complaining about my busy state,I don't think it interests you that much...

Ok, so I chose randomly the first person who will suffer from my first player analysis( I don't know why, I feel suddenly less lazy, so I'll make a part of analysis). The wheel spins... and falls on Sirdanilot!

Post 0: Nothing to say about that, I like random votes with a small serious content, these are the ones that makes discussion starts.

Post 1: Theory bla-bla about self-voting, nothing interesting there.

Post 2:Agree about the fact it looked scummy.

Post 3: I don't see how OC's vote could give you anything about his alignment. It was a random vote made in a funny way. I don't see how humor is necessarily townie... Good question on dalt that I would have liked to know the answer...

Post 4: OMGUS thing: I agree future reference accusation: I don't agree. I said to myself some day it would be nice to take notes on the game as a townie (I never did it because it was too long) because it makes you remember what were the scummy things everyone did before, because everyone seems to be focused on the present slips(until big analyses) Accidental self-vote: I think the thing as been debated pretty much, so I won't come back with this

I don't really like this post that seems a bit of overreacting, 'cause I don't see LK post as town, but not as scummy as hell. It started well a big bandwagon that still exists now.

Post 5: That post always makes me laugh( For the Kris part). Also, What's the problem of making long posts? It doesn't waste paper, it isn't that much long to read. You seem to try to search bugs( Translated from the French: chercher des bibittes that I don't know how to translate in English) in everything he posts. Long posts should be caracteristic of town.

Post 6: Well, you're right, culpabilisation isn't townie, culpabilisation by sarcasm is less townie.

Post 7:My mistake

Post 8: Well I don't think I'll analyse that

Post 9: So helpful getting discussion.

Post 10: Wow, what a scoop! Anyway, you're right on that point.

Post 11: Agreeing
on the fact he didn't back up his opinion, not on the fact he tried to please you.

Post 12: Well I'm trying now...

Post 14: ...(I skipped post 13 for bad luck, but I should have skipped that one)

Post 15:And this one too

Post 16 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Good question to OC, but I'm bored of you saying that the game needs to be more active, maybe in four posts in a line?

Post 17: Theory bla-bla, and a Fos on afatchic for already said reasons...

Post 18:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post 19:Hum, this is like a rude answer... more details would be more appreciated.

Post 20: Theory bla-bla.

Post 21: The quote had a problem, I agree, but I agree with LK that afatchis was always changing opinions to please everyone. That wasn't so horrible at all. And for the rest of the post ZZZZZZZZz

Post 22: Meta is just bullshit

Post 23: Theory bla-bla, however I agree that Lk's play of dathwish is very strange.

I don't know why, I had the feeling you were one of the most active players of all, but on the 23 post, there was just theory, prods, replacements, and attacks on LK.. I'll wait to have analysed other player to put you on my list.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 am

Post by someone2 »

Afatchic I really don't understand you... See in post 306, you don't want to vote for SensFan because there's already two people voting for him. After that, in your next post, you seem to want to please SirD by agreeing with all he had said in his last post, you even vote for SensFan. That's not the problem, but after, you ask omni why he only Fosed SensFan ( The exact same thing that YOU did before SirD's post!!!) Very strange how you want to please your attacker each time you're being asked questions. Vote stays. See to prove my point, you'll suffer from my second PBPA

KrisReizer/afatchic PBPA

KrisReizer:

Post 0: Random vote(neutral)

Post 1: Explains his opinion on the self-vote thing(Theory bla-bla)(neutral)

Post 2:Clicks two times on the post button!!!This inattention clearly indicates he is scum!(very bad!!!)

Post 3:Attack OC because of the joking random vote...(funny)

Post 4: Agrees with LK. (Don't know what to think of that...)(neutral or bad)

Post 5: Defends LK (beginning of a connection there? too subjective for now to say)(neutral or bad)

Post 6:I really don't like when he said "Now that we've got you posting"(There was onlly him and LK on that bandwagon) Connected with the two last posts it becomes very strange...(bad)

Post 7:Analysis of OC's joking vote.(funny)

Afatchic:

Post 0: Jumps automatically on the biggest wagon (LK's one) after having talked very lightly about some other aspects of the game.(bad)

Post 1: You've got something similar with SirD, don't you?(neutral)

Post 2: Contradicts everything he said in his post 0 to please Kmd(LK isn't so scummy after all)(very, very bad)

Post 3: Power role talk, and gives the idea to vote for LK until he proves he isn't scum. Very scummy post(very bad)

Post 4: On the defensive for a lot of his post, and makes comments on three players, saying he doesn't have a good read on all the others???(bad)

Post 5: Asks a question to LK(neutral-good)

Post 6:Asks lots of questions to a couple of players (good)

Post 7:Explains his vote on Lk, without anything really new of what others on the bandwagon stated before(neutral)

Post 8:Confirms his position on the vote forgotten by LK.(neutral)

Post 9: More questions (good)

Post 10: EBWOP (neutral)

Post 11:ZZZZZZZZZ(neutral)

Post 12:Because I can't skip post 13 I'll take that one as the post thirteen and skip the post 12. Crappy reasoning (bad)

Post 14:Misunderstands LK last post.(neutral)

Post 15:Good post (good)

Post 16:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZ(neutral)

I'm becoming tired and I don't think my analysis for now is that good, I'll continue later..
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by someone2 »

someone2 wrote:
Post 2:Clicks two times on the post button!!!This inattention clearly indicates he is scum!(very bad!!!)

I hope this is a joke. (Remember that I, too, am suspicious of afat.)
Yes it was.
someone2 wrote:
Post 4: Agrees with LK. (Don't know what to think of that...)(neutral or bad)

Post 5: Defends LK (beginning of a connection there? too subjective for now to say)(neutral or bad)

Don't rule out the possibility of buddying up to town
I didn't point out any of the three possibilities (scum-scum, scum-townie, or townie-townie). I think it's too early in the game to talk about connections, but I found it interesting. If you want me to enter WIFOMy reasoning, I'd say the way afatchic push for a LK's lynch comparatively to the Kris' defense of LK MIGHT give us a clue that LK MIGHT be town IF afatchic turns scum IF we decide that he'll be a lynch. There's too much possibilities to consider this information valuable.
someone2 wrote:
Post 7:Explains his vote on Lk, without anything really new of what others on the bandwagon stated before(neutral)

Don't forget that he backed off of this vote earlier when I attacked him.
Now that some time has passed, he is back to thinking LK is scum.
True, I completely forgot about that.
someone2 wrote:
Post 12:Because I can't skip post 13 I'll take that one as the post thirteen and skip the post 12. Crappy reasoning (bad)

I don't understand what you are saying.
I'm just too superstitious to make tha analysis of the post thirteen. What if my computer explode while i'm writing it or if my roof fall on me? Don't listen to me, I'm just having fun in my head...

I'll finish the analysis tomorrow night.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 am

Post by someone2 »

I agree I didn't post that much at the beginning of the game. I decided to do those PBPA because 1. At the end of the day , it's nice to have a general view of every player before lynching, and 2. When I'm not very active I get lost in the games 'cause I have to read like 5 pages in a row, and after that I'm too tired of posting anything, and then I forget everything I have read before and I get lost... These analysis help me catch up in the game. I also wanted to wait to have made more PBPAs to pick a side on SirD( I think I summarized my thoughts at the end of that post, saying that I thought he was active but that his post hadn't much content). And for you I didn't finish so you can't comment on it. By the way, I think I won't have time to make it today, too much homework like yesterday, I promise it for tomorrow.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by someone2 »

I said I would have to wait to put him on my List of Scum, but like I said earlier, I said in my analysis post that I found him kind of scummy of posting so few content in his post.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am

Post by someone2 »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took me two hours to finish that PBPA, but I clicked the wrong button and lost everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(going away with frustrastion) I'll try and make a resu,mme of it...another time
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”