Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Brandi »

Over reacting? I'd say sirdanilot is just being informative here and I think he is right. However, I wouldn't find the fact that FFB random voted for himself any bit more suspicious than someone who used a dice for their vote. It is worth noting, but probably not a tell.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Here I was thinking OC was female. =(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well, a random vote is never TRULY random, for that to be so, you would have to take no part in the deciding on whom you vote for. A vote with a dice is as arbitrary as it gets, because then no one can really question whether or not you have any actual reasoning/ulterior motives for your vote. Because you didn't decide, a dice did.

I wouldn't say randomly voting yourself is entirely meaningless either. It doesn't necessarily mean he is scum, but to me, it does show that he has a certain confidence about him.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

By the way, it might make sense to check the web pages you link us to first. There is no page titled "Simulation_Heuristic" in the mafia wiki. =P There is one on wikipedia itself, though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_heuristic
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Brandi »

OC, what is the point in moving off of one random vote into another random vote? I seriously doubt you consider intelligence as a scum tell. So was their really a point in that?

dalt54321, mind giving some reasoning behind why you think he is suspicious?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

L-K wrote:Intelligence IS a sign of scum, but only if it is intelligent that only scum players (and mod) could possibly know.
WRONG

SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE
is
sometimes
a sign of scum. But definitely
not
intelligence. The mafia are not the only ones who are capable of knowing things that the rest of the town do not. Cops and Doctors, for example, have night actions which can be used to retrieve helpful information for the rest of the town.
L-K wrote:If I were scum, I would roll dice, and disguise it with some crap reason.
I'll be sure to take note of that next game I'm in with you. ;P Really though, saying "Oh if I were scum I'd do this..." really doesn't mean anything at all. BTW, if you roll a dice to random vote, the DICE
IS
the reason for the vote.
L-K wrote:I don't like Omni's lack of commentary and interaction.
Let the mod take care of the inactive players. If the only reason you are voting for Omni is the amount of content and not the content itself, thats pretty pointless and kind of scummy. =P
KrisReizer wrote:Aaanyway, Light-kun's right. Omni? Care to show us you're not scum?
Um hello? Way to make zero sense. Inactive != scum. Active != town. Its what is
in
the CONTENT, not the
amount
of such, that is the decider. How about instead of 'show us you're not scum' you say "Omni? Care to post more content so we can get a decent analysis?"

Obviously I don't approve of people just not posting hardly anything at all. But I don't approve of people finding that in itself to be a definite scum tell either.

@someone2:
There is nothing scummy about someone defending another persons actions unless they are CONSTANTLY taking up for them after every little spoken suspicion.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Brandi »

Light-kun, I am a newbie. =P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh by the way L-K, I'm already voting for KrisReizer. =P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Brandi »

Also Light-kun, if you don't like being corrected, maybe this isn't a game for you, you seem to be really over defensive when it comes to someone telling you that you are wrong. Obviously the things I am stating are not trivial for you, since you seem to be vastly unaware of the things I am pointed out. If you WERE aware, you wouldn't have gotten that which I pointed out wrong in the first place.
FOS: L-K
For just being way too over defensive. Seems like paranoid/aggressive mafia tactics to me.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

Lol. I still think its funny that I was called an IC. This is my first MINI game and i know that minis don't require ICs. hahaha. (I've never finished a real game ever...)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Brandi »

mmm, just checking in, been kinda working on lots of stuff TT.TT I'll make a good post when Im functional. Sorry for not being as active as normal...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Brandi »

Woosh! Im here, catching up. Sorry :U
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #195 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Brandi »

Mm. Please don't hate me everyone, but pretty much something big is happening where I am only going to have internet access on the weekend, till probably way after my 18th birthday. (in October) I had no idea that this was going to happen before I signed up for new games -_- and therefore I wasn't expecting this situation to come up. I thought maybe I could keep up with the game on the weekends, but I realize now that I'd just be a dead weight to everyone. I know that requesting replacement is really looked down upon, but I feel it is my only option. I hope that you all can forgive me and I can say I really was looking forward to this game as well as the other one I signed up for. :(

MOD I AM REQUESTING REPLACEMENT :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”