ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ mariyta: what posts in particular are hard for you to understand. I am tending to agree with raver here in that just because you can't understand someone it doesn't make them scum.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(1) OhGodMyLife – MafiaMann
(1) sekinj – OhGodMyLife
(1) raverblood – Mariyta

Not voting:
Gremwell, Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, ThAdmiral, thinktank

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ mariyta: what posts in particular are hard for you to understand. I am tending to agree with raver here in that just because you can't understand someone it doesn't make them scum.
I don't remember which posts in particular. I'll look over them later this week and let you know. I just remember that when doing my read-through of him, I came up with a feeling of "huh?" I know it's not much, but most others I didn't get a read on at all.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

Unclear posting isn't generally a scum thing, I'd have thought, though sometimes scum seem to delight in confusing the town. However, this is generally through arguments that lead everyone on a wild goose chase rather than indecipherability. Sometimes, though, you end up looking at who is being least helpful to town rather than who is being scummiest if nobody's looking out and out guilty.

In that situation, I can sort of understand a vote made on the basis that someone's postings just make you go "huh? what?" as unhelpful to town can be much the same thing as helpful to scum. Not always, but it can be.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I hahve another alternate possiblity OMGLs win condition has somthing to do with lynching sekinj or chancellor.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:57 am

Post by sekinj »

MafiaMann wrote:I hahve another alternate possiblity OMGLs win condition has somthing to do with lynching sekinj or chancellor.
I don't think I'm THAT special...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:I hahve another alternate possiblity OMGLs win condition has somthing to do with lynching sekinj or chancellor.
If that's the case, he's doing a really crappy job.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by raverblood »

the only post that i know someone asked from me to repeat was my thought on sekinjs post about the word power that he got..
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote

sekinj, is there any conceivable way for you to have been given false information?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Unvote

sekinj, is there any conceivable way for you to have been given false information?
Unless my original role PM contained falsehoods, the information about night choices is truthful. "10 players, in total, beside you have night choices."

And I was not given a Power, or a night choice on Night 0. Since I was a replacement the mod said, "I'll start the game soon (since you role doesn't have a night choices to use)." He even spelled everything like that.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@mafiamann: that theory actually sounds somewhat believable. I know I have a lose condition if a certain person is lynched (obviously I won't be saying who).

Note how ogml swiftly unvoted in his next post...
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

ThAdmiral wrote:@mafiamann: that theory actually sounds somewhat believable. I know I have a lose condition if a certain person is lynched (obviously I won't be saying who).

Note how ogml swiftly unvoted in his next post...
As do i from what sekinj has said true or not all of us are special.

I am suspicous of OMGL and i think hes lying so lynch him.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I mentioned my 'lose if person x is lynched' condition already, I'm pretty sure I was the first person to bring this up, so all of you people who are claiming to also have this should either believe me more likely to be town because of it, or be lying.

Lyncher against a role, without being told who has the role, is I think an inconceivably difficult win condition. Normal lyncher is more plausible, but I don't think thats a conclusion my actions logically lead to. Note how I made very sure of what sekinj was saying before countering her claim with my own information.

In other news, I think mariyta has been acting really scummy this whole time.

Vote: Mariyta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Can you elaborate on mariyta.

I have also been a bit suspicious of her and wonder if it is for the same reasons.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:Can you elaborate on mariyta.

I have also been a bit suspicious of her and wonder if it is for the same reasons.
I'd like a bit of elaboration from both of you.
-Susan Ertz

Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Rage »

OGML, you unvoted Sekinj, and asked him a question where the answer is one he has been giving all along. Then you attack Mariyta with no reasoning or much basis, as you have only said you think she is scum all along, completely moving away from your attack on Sekinj. Methinks it is because you are lying about having no night action and thought you would have enough evidence to convince the town to lynch Sekinj, and are not willing to give any more information about your role because it would be incriminating.

Therefore, I'd like to know all of your name, your role name and your gender before you earn my vote, please. Your attack on Mariyta can come later, as it could just as easily be you bussing a partner than simply stating a suspicion, and I would definitely like to know more about you now.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Um... no. I'm not giving you more role information so I can still earn your vote. Good try.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by thinktank »

Rage wrote:
Therefore, I'd like to know all of your name, your role name and your gender before you earn my vote, please.
Seriously?

FoS: Rage
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by raverblood »

Rage wrote:Therefore, I'd like to know all of your name, your role name and your gender before you earn my vote, please.
what??? i feel that it is was to early to start claiming. if we all do that the scum will know how is a threat that they need to get rid of first and who can wait.

Vote: Rage
for trying to fish out peoples roles. to me thats scummy
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by sekinj »

FoS: Mariyta and Rage

Besides me, they have been the most eager to drag information out of others. I have let everyone know my reasons, but they have yet to explain theirs.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

Agreed that Rage's request initially seems super-scummy, but couldn't "I'd like to know all of your name, your role name and your gender before you earn my vote" mean "tell me that info, or you will earn my vote"? I'm not convinced that it does, and that only makes it less scummy rather than not scummy, but it's worth bearing in mind. Definite merit of a finger of suspicion there.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:

Besides me, they have been the most eager to drag information out of others. I have let everyone know my reasons, but they have yet to explain theirs.
Yes, I wanted info from you, who claimed a very odd claim, and from OGML, who claimed vanilla, then refused to give anything else to prove that claim. I'm such a horrible person.
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 am

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Yes, I wanted info from you, who claimed a very odd claim, and from OGML, who claimed vanilla, then refused to give anything else to prove that claim. I'm such a horrible person.
as I've said before, it is scummy because you push for full disclosure, but are not willing to give it yourself.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

as I've said before, it is scummy because you push for full disclosure, but are not willing to give it yourself.
Um, because I'm not currently on the block, and there's no need for me to give that much information? Have you EVER played mafia before?
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Um, because I'm not currently on the block, and there's no need for me to give that much information? Have you EVER played mafia before?
Why do you freak out when I FoS you? There is no need for goading or attacks on my experience. I stated my reason for being suspicious of you, and you have countered them, and that will continue back and forth throughout the game between ALL the players.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Because I feel your reasons for the FOS are completely unfounded.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”