The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by The Fonz »

roflcopter wrote:fonz, what do you think of muerrto?
I don't see any particular reason to think him scum at this point.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Muerrto »

EBWOP: I've also asked multiple times for some type of case on ME. Yes I have the same role as Vamp but you just asked me for a defense. How exactly do I defend when there's no case on ME? No one's giving me even an inkling of one.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

muerrto, what do you think of the fonz?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Muerrto »

roflcopter wrote:muerrto, what do you think of the fonz?
I appreciate that he realises that these things I'm being called on are NOT scum tells. I can't defend Vamp, there is no defense. He lurked, placed random votes ith no reason, joined every wagon, he's NEW and had no clue what he was doing.

I still don't like the fact he tried to bring suspiscion on Ting/GS when IAUN turned out to be scum. What they were doing bordered on personal, there was no way they were distancing.

I also FoS'ed him for it already.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

so you did.

do you think he's trying to make you his pet townie?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Muerrto »

roflcopter wrote:so you did.

It's possible(nice change in posting btw, much better). If I was really convinced he was scum, yes. But really the only thing I have on him is his view that GS could've been distancing IAUN. I don't think that's possible.

The fact he's pushing Ting right now worries me as well since Ting=GS. But then again, no one agreed to my masons thing so I'm not one to talk about game theory being scum tells. If he legitimately thinks they were distancing then saying so is'nt a scum tell. And if he's not scum then he's simply stating again his opinion, that my posts aren't scum tells either.

He has however been pushing Ting pretty hard and I'd like to hear a case from him on GS(not Ting) and how he could've been distancing IAUN.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with you that after username flipped scum, gs pretty much can't be scum, which is what got me looking at fonz in the first place. it seems like he's trying his dardest to undermine the status gs earned as obvtown. in my experience, only scum try to unconfirm people as town, because the more people become confirmed, the faster the scum lose.

and if you are town, it really really looks like fonzie is buttering you up. he's even been answering criticisms against you in your stead.

unvote, vote: the fonz
soi soi soi

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Muerrto »

While I agree, the only knock against him is that he thinks they could've been distancing. I certainly can't throw stones in a glass house so I won't be voting him but I would like to see his case on GS, not Ting.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i should point out that you're waiting for a case against the replaced(gs) rather than replacee(ting), whilst simultaneously getting up in arms for a case made against the person you replaced(vamp), rather than the replacee(muerrto).

which is odd.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i seriously hope strife and all the other people saying i should just be ignored aren't ignoring the stuff i've said today...
soi soi soi

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Muerrto »

roflcopter wrote:i should point out that you're waiting for a case against the replaced(gs) rather than replacee(ting), whilst simultaneously getting up in arms for a case made against the person you replaced(vamp), rather than the replacee(muerrto).

which is odd.
No, I'm saying Fonz's 'case' on Ting/GS is that GS could've been distancing IAUN. Since I've yet to see anything scummy from Ting I wanna see more of a case from Fonz on GS.

Asking Ting to defend GS's actions would be more like what people are asking me to do with Vamp.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok that makes sense
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by armlx »

Nice leading question Rofl.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:Nice leading question Rofl.
i don't get it. is that a good thing or a bad thing?
soi soi soi

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I haven't said much, but I have been following along. From what I've seen, I'm not entirely convinced that Muerrto is scum. I need to do a re-read though.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by armlx »

This one.

BTW, when I use the phrase "Nice <action here>", sarcasm is implied.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i thought it was valid because, from his pov, he's either really a townie or pretending to be a townie, and can answer the question as such
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by armlx »

i thought it was valid because, from his pov, he's either really a townie or pretending to be a townie, and can answer the question as such
Except that description is true of everyone (though not specific to the role townie). If he is really a townie, that phrasing doesn't apply as it implies he is scum buddying.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx please stop protecting the fonz by making me feel stupid

and what i was implying is that fonzscum wants to coddle muerrtotown so that muerrtotown votes with fonzscum in later, more important lynches.

its especially good for scum to buddy up to townies who are not gonna get nightkilled due to having been under heavy suspicion.
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by armlx »

armlx please stop protecting the fonz by making me feel stupid
I like how you used feel instead of look here.
and what i was implying is that fonzscum wants to coddle muerrtotown so that muerrtotown votes with fonzscum in later, more important lynches.
Again, your question leads Muerrto down the path of Fonz being scum without stating a basis in that assumption, which sets up for misrep etc.
its especially good for scum to buddy up to townies who are not gonna get nightkilled due to having been under heavy suspicion.
This is semi-true as the scum can just not night-kill someone anyways.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:I like how you used feel instead of look here.
i like how you don't deny protecting fonz
armlx wrote:This is semi-true as the scum can just not night-kill someone anyways.
but if muerrto (or someone under an equally high level of suspicion at any point) is not nightkilled, no one is gonna turn around and go huh, i wonder why the heck the scum didn't kill that guy? so he can be a pet townie without the town ever wondering why the scum isn't choosing to kill him.
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by armlx »

i like how you don't deny protecting fonz
I'm not denying it in any way, only I would like to add I'm protecting Muerrto just as much. Not only does your question set it up to look like a Fonz wagon has more support, it sets Muertto up to be called out as contradicting himself if he later retains his current stance on Fonz.
but if muerrto (or someone under an equally high level of suspicion at any point) is not nightkilled, no one is gonna turn around and go huh, i wonder why the heck the scum didn't kill that guy?
Usually looking into scum NK's too much just leads to bad things anyways, as there are so many lines of logic that lead to the same decision from different points of origin.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:I'm not denying it in any way, only I would like to add I'm protecting Muerrto just as much.
i... you.. hey now. so are you, muerrto and fonz the last three scum then?

don't answer that its probably leading or something.
armlx wrote:Usually looking into scum NK's too much just leads to bad things anyways, as there are so many lines of logic that lead to the same decision from different points of origin.
it can get wifomy, but trying to figure out what the scum were thinking when they killed someone can really be helpful, if for nothing else than for orienting your own thinking.

for example, if i think scum killed player x because player x would have gotten them lynched, i won't necessarily say so because someone will just go 'lol wifom what if they just wanted us to think that,' but it will make me start looking for other evidence against the person player x would have gotten lynched.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

orangepenguin, what do you think of armlx?
soi soi soi

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

roflcopter wrote:orangepenguin, what do you think of armlx?
I think the over-defending of The Fonz is slightly suspicious, now that it's been pointed out. When I do re-read, which I'm not gonna do tonight, because it's almost 1 AM (in my timezone), I'll look at him more closely, along with Vamp/Muerrto, iamausername, and Greasy/ting, because of the recent discussion in this new day, which I haven't really responded to yet, because I wanted to read through first, which I need to do. Honestly though, I didn't think of armlx as a top suspect until now, so I'll go through, and see any scumminess from the aforementioned, or anyone else for that matter, if I spot something that raises a flag.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”