Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

gobbledygook wrote:
VC 2.6

Wake88 (4) - Umlaut, SirCakez, Black Ranger, Titus [L-2]
This is actually looking good for Umlaut/SC/BR. There's absolutely no reason for scum to push the lutker that looks like the designated lynch of the day. In fact, they'd either ignore or soft defend in this case, lnowing that it is a mislynch and that people normally would FoS those who pushed it.

Town OTOH get frustrated with the slot they cannot get a read on, and are much more likely to push there thinking it's scum who doesn't know how to play scum, doesn't like to play scum or is inconfident enough they prefer to go under the radar. This should not apply to seasoned players (suck as wake88) though, because he totally knows how to play scum and isn't afraid of posting "fake reads" and stuff. I dunno if hr hates playing scum, but I definitely know he lurks a LOT as TOWN of late. (Like, ANYBODY could have just checked his most recent games. Duh!)

Geez! 4 votes in 6 minutes on Cakez?? Does this look normal to you? Cuz it doesn't to me.

EoP 51 and still believe LL+carf make a lot of sense as 2 scuns together, and Manatee can either be town of SK in this case. The reason I think LL+carf is more likely is them both keepong wake88 at "scumlean" but wanting to lynch elsewhere. This makes keeps the door open for then to go back to pushing the slot in the future if they need to, but also absolves them from responsibility if he was flipped on D2.

You guys need to decide if wake (now Almost50) is scum and needs to be lynched, or is "not the correct lynch" and thus is ABOVE the Null line for you (and this goes for everyone alive, actually). Decide NOW.

And you know what? I am upgrading Umlaut to a full TR (i.e, removing him from SK pool too). So -unless we somehow have an explicit guilty or a really obvious slip- my lynch pool is going to be in LL/carf/Nor/Manatee for the foreseen furure.
Umlaut wrote: This doesn't make any sense, why would you move off your preferred lynch which is at L-1 to another wagon?
Because -at the time- if SC is lynched and flipped Town then LL wasn't on him. If Fen takes off (which is what happened) then it wasn't his preferred lynch, Either way "it wasn't his fault". See where I'm coming from?
LuckyLuciano wrote:Because while I' more confident in scum between {Nahdia, Cakez}, I feel more strongly about Fen being scum than either of those slots individually. So while I think it's better for the game to sort between Nahdia and Cakez, I'm just going to let the game play out how Titus wants it to and vote Fen.
Good explanation. I don't buy it though. Not from someone as relatively new as your join date suggests.

Note: This is not you usual "let's harass the newbie" kind of push. In fact, you've gained a fan in me already with your elaborate play (and especially so if you are SCUM). It's just how I'm reading the game.

Another note: I'll admit O've been skimming, and
especially
the lomger posts. If you feel like I missed something in the likes of ; please feel free to requote the exact portion or retype a new -shorter- post. Thank you.
LuckyLuciano wrote:@Bake, just go ahead and hammer and we can move on to the next day phase.
This is like
the
scummest post int he whole thread (and probably the scummiest I've seen in 2020 yet). WHY couldn't you wait for wake's replacement to arrive too? Mid had promised and additional 72 hours already, so what's the hurry?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, who are we MISlynching today? Not Titus, I hope. That would be too scummy to push and too hard to achieve. I mean, it's not IMPOSSIBLE (*Smirk*) but I'd rather we get a little more subtle mislynch today that won't require all anri-town slots to be on it.

Note: NOT saying ALL anti-Town were on Fen. I'm saying that's what it would take to get the IC lynched in this game. ;)

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:37 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I've only skimmed your posts so far, as I'll be back a bit later with more time. I just wanted to note that I've played for ~10 years offsite.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:42 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Also, while I'm here, let me grab a post from another game I played in on-site for you.

Spoiler: Here
In post 859, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 847, Quick wrote:
In post 844, LuckyLuciano wrote:It's not just based on you calling intent.
Okay, then explain how the team is exactly Marsh/me? I think you could very well be Scum for pulling this move and trying to pull the wool over people's eyes by suddenly feeling like you have the Scum team nailed. I still stick by what I said. GB could be Scum here. You ruling that out as a possibility in favor of a Marsh/me team is unfounded.
I think there has to be at least 1 scum between {Marashu, George} based on the Jumble wagon. I think there's likely exactly 1 scum in {Poyzin, Quick} because of how universally the interaction was read at TvT. Marashu + Quick makes the most sense here with (1) Marashu being the only player in the game you treat with respect, and (2) Marashu unvoting you at L-1 with no explanation whatsoever.

I'm most confident individually on you being scum, but I'm also more confident on one player between {Marashu, George} being scum than I am of a player between {Poyzin, Quick} being scum, so I'd still rather lynch within {Marashu, George} today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Luciano: So you're trying to copy your exact town posting style from that game here? Nice to know.

Also, nice that you managed to catch the specific details of my case on you while skimming, and having enough time to go grab your own post from another game when you had just said you didn't have the time.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FOS on Fenraiser wagon. There was no reason to have that slot lynched so early, it was also hammered without even letting them speak for themselves or claim.
Nice catchup by A50, i feel a lot better about that slot now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1334, gobbledygook wrote:
Fenraiser
(6) - fwogcarf,
Titus
, SirCakez,
Black Ranger
, LuckyLuciano, Dr Easy Bake [L-0]
It was probably easier for scum to jump on when Titus gave a tacit seal of approval with their vote.
My main guesses for scum on this wagon right now will be between Cakez, LL and DEB.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50, have i played with you as scum before? I can’t recall that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1346, Almost50 wrote:Nor is playing care-free, which I think is town indicative of him. I'd take this with a frain of salt though as he is good as scum too.
What are you basing this read on?

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Update: Now that we have a GS and a JK flipped, we now know we had at least 4 PRs. You still think Nea is the strongest role Scum had?

^ @Manatee ^

@Nor: I don't remember you playing against Scum me either. Just go to you topics page though and put Almost50 in your serach box and check the games we played together.

As for you being good at scum, I don't remember where exactly I go this, but I seem to have this impression that your scum!game is semi-identical to your town!game in terms of tone. I just think you are more careful with your posting (care more about how you look) as scum. Maybe I am confusing you with someone else??

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

norwegian has to go
DEB/Nahdia is probably scum too
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

both of those kills were weird both slots were somewhat suspected
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1360, SirCakez wrote:norwegian has to go
DEB/Nahdia is probably scum too
Ok, why have i "got to go"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Show me what u got.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1359, Almost50 wrote:I don't remember where exactly I go this,
Yeah, you’ve never played against scum!me. So idk either.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

I already cased you yesterday and nothing has changed
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait... That bastard game by Korina!?

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think one more scum must be between (Manatee, LL, fwog)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1365, SirCakez wrote:I already cased you yesterday and nothing has changed
Yeah, your reads never change. Real town motivation right there.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

yup I hold a SR on you for one day and my reads never change
some strong logic there
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1366, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh wait... That bastard game by Korina!?
Maybe. I mean, playing on alts and in many game styles (Normal, Open, Themed.. etc) confuses me sometimes. My short term memory also doesn't help (I get to keep the "impression" but forget the "cause"). I may have even played you with an un-outed alt (I honestly do NOT remember that either)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1367, SirCakez wrote:I think one more scum must be between (Manatee, LL, fwog)
That's my lynch pool, mate. All 3 of them

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

I would also like to remind everyone to treat the day as LyLo (from a Town PoV). It is 5-2-1 as we speak, so a mislynch coupled with 2 kills on town and we would be 2-2-1 (that's the worst case scenario, but it has to be considered, as if that happens we lose and are kingmakers)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1372, Almost50 wrote:It is 5-2-1 as we speak
2 maf 1 sk?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm still scumreading you based on these two points today Cakez.

Spoiler:
- Suggests he "looked bad" from Drew lynch on D1.
In post 933, SirCakez wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:After looking at these counts, I agree: he really doesn't look great. He naked-voted onto the Manatee wagon in a way that and then disappeared when the Drew wagon appeared.
This is accurate ftr
I didn't really engage Drew much at all. He was totally in my Blindspot.

Also I'm hesitant to call the Manatee wagon scum driven now that Umlaut brings back up who was actually on it
- Looking like a counterwagon on scum to a town lynch on D2.
In post 1316, gobbledygook wrote:
VC 2.6
Fenraiser (5) - fwogcarf, Titus, SirCakez, Black Ranger, LuckyLuciano [L-1]
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Black Ranger
Wake88
fwogcarf
Umlaut
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez (4) - ManateeDude, Umlaut, NorwegianBoyEE, Nahdia [L-2]
Nahdia

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Fenraiser

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”