Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Menalque »

We’re not doing datisi or bingle when there are mechanical reasons to think that they’re both more likely to be town than scum
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3846, PenguinPower wrote:Skitter fakeclaimed in an open and made it to lylo.
If you're talking about Venrob's PYP, that wasn't really a fakeclaim because she had the other half of the role she claimed.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3849, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3844, Menalque wrote:Yes, scum who is *checks notes* fakeclaiming PR in an open setup with 2 mislynches remaining before lylo
Checks out, makes sense
Yeah, I was going to say the best move is to massclaim VT/not VT to ensure that we know where we stand, but that may not be necessary.

We should however probably say that you and Blake should retract now if you're fakeclaiming, or you will be lynched later if another PR flips.
I’m not fakeclaiming and have a crumb of my exact role from D1 that will also fit with my progression D2 on datisi and I crumbed both of my results quite blatantly too
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

In post 3850, Menalque wrote:We’re not doing datisi or bingle when there are mechanical reasons to think that they’re both more likely to be town than scum
I assume this isn't what you meant, because there's a mechanical reason to think that everyone is more likely town than scum, namely that there are (presumably) seven townies alive and one scum.

But even if you meant "there's a mechanical reason to think that they are more likely town than they would be by chance", that isn't the be-all end-all; it's just another probability to factor in. So it makes them less likely to be the best lynch, but they shouldn't be off the table.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3850, Menalque wrote:We’re not doing datisi or bingle when there are mechanical reasons to think that they’re both more likely to be town than scum
If a no visit track result n1 or n2 is your reasoning than that isn't gonna stop me when they have the worst ISOs in the game
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Are we auto then?
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm

In post 3852, Menalque wrote:I’m not fakeclaiming and have a crumb of my exact role from D1 that will also fit with my progression D2 on datisi and I crumbed both of my results quite blatantly too
:thumbsup:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3855, PenguinPower wrote:Are we auto then?
Not even close.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

They should be off the table for today because the only person who should be on the table today is PP who has (1) no mechanical reason to be town (2) a fucking awful iso (3) decided to make an absolutely awful push on me today the moment he thought there might be support/decided to start misrepping the way I’ve played throughout the day and to diminish/cast shade on my contributions and (4) who seems positively desperate to survive when compared to, let’s say bingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Wish I could respond to Mena then.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

OP isn’t updated.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:31 pm

In post 3858, Menalque wrote:They should be off the table for today because the only person who should be on the table today is PP who has (1) no mechanical reason to be town (2) a fucking awful iso (3) decided to make an absolutely awful push on me today the moment he thought there might be support/decided to start misrepping the way I’ve played throughout the day and to diminish/cast shade on my contributions and (4) who seems positively desperate to survive when compared to, let’s say bingle
I suppose that's fair.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

You guys can lynch me if it’s best for gamestate. I’m pretty done.
<(") | (")>
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Menalque »

Spoiler:
In post 3182, PenguinPower wrote:Just listen to the wind and it will tell you who to vote. Listen carefully.

lilith
In post 3242, PenguinPower wrote:
lilith
In post 3253, PenguinPower wrote:
lilith
In post 3306, PenguinPower wrote:
lilith
In post 3330, PenguinPower wrote:biiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggglllllllllleeeeeee

lilith
In post 3582, PenguinPower wrote:
lilith

Wow such push, much clearing
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

K Mena. Piss off.
<(") | (")>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll legit get a full face of clown makeup if PP is scum this game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3861, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3858, Menalque wrote:They should be off the table for today because the only person who should be on the table today is PP who has (1) no mechanical reason to be town (2) a fucking awful iso (3) decided to make an absolutely awful push on me today the moment he thought there might be support/decided to start misrepping the way I’ve played throughout the day and to diminish/cast shade on my contributions and (4) who seems positively desperate to survive when compared to, let’s say bingle
I suppose that's fair.
Right now can you make the vote I need you to make so we can lynch him and end this game?

This game was super chill until now and tbh I just wanna get it over with
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3865, MariaR wrote:I'll legit get a full face of clown makeup if PP is scum this game
Cool, and I’ll get one if he’s town, so how about we split the difference you vote him and we both wear half the makeup?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3703, Almost50 wrote:Maria isn't group scum because she was the alternative lynch to both lillith and S_S, and -similar to Bingle- I don't think lillith claims vengeful if Maria was on her team (not to mention Maria wanted lillith lynched and it didn't look like a bus to me)
Kinda this for Maria.

PP just repeatedly italicizing Lilith isn't a play for towncred, which makes it an unlikely bus. The push was too empty to be bussing.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Menalque »

Okay, who’s scum then bingle?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Menalque »

Because there’s not an awful lot of names left and I’m not doing datisi > PP when he’s made a push this bad and she at least has some mechanical reasons to not be scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3868, Bingle wrote:
In post 3703, Almost50 wrote:Maria isn't group scum because she was the alternative lynch to both lillith and S_S, and -similar to Bingle- I don't think lillith claims vengeful if Maria was on her team (not to mention Maria wanted lillith lynched and it didn't look like a bus to me)
Kinda this for Maria.

PP just repeatedly italicizing Lilith isn't a play for towncred, which makes it an unlikely bus. The push was too empty to be bussing.
Okay, have a look through the rest of the ISO, and stop when you get to any scumhunting whatsoever

Keep going...

Keep going...

Keep going...

Little bit more...

And oh, that’s the entire ISO
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 pm

In post 3866, Menalque wrote:Right now can you make the vote I need you to make so we can lynch him and end this game?
Not tonight. I feel like it won't hurt to let everyone take a step back from the thread.

Tomorrow, if there's still significant support, then maybe. This probably won't hold the wagon back since it's doubtful enough people would vote tonight anyway.

Also, I want to review the things PP did yesterday that I thought were towny, and I won't have a chance to do that tonight.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3867, Menalque wrote:
In post 3865, MariaR wrote:I'll legit get a full face of clown makeup if PP is scum this game
Cool, and I’ll get one if he’s town, so how about we split the difference you vote him and we both wear half the makeup?
....Half a face is more challenging but I could probably do it if I was given 2 hours.

But no PP is town :giggle:

Oh this is wifom and if you need any other reason to clear me: Lilith looked to me for advice when we were scum together and she probably would've done it here too if we were partners. If you think I let her claim vengeful :)

I'ma make some shortcake and be back soon
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Menalque »

He soft bussed lilith for the towncred because he did literally nothing else all game and wanted to cruise off the cred to the endgame for having softbussed not hardbussed

Who else do you think there is a compelling argument for their being scum, in light of claims and the information recently outed as a result of mine?

Return to “Completed Open Games”