superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:23 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 337, superbowl9 wrote:Morning tweet can you elaborate a little more on why you townread your hoodmates so much?
Waiting on this
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Galron »

In post 369, Isis wrote:Could you honestly say who your partner is if you're scum Auro, superbowl is cranky with me in the hood that I doesn't have a partner planned out for you.
I will be fair, if I am scum, I am scum with superbowl.
Why would you be partners with sb?

And while we're at it, auro, why would you be paired with Tweet?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Isis »

He's literally my bestie
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 376, Galron wrote:And while we're at it, auro, why would you be paired with Tweet?
We've been buddying up a lot and both of us believed we were all town.

I don't think I'd stage the antagonism and paranoia that I had if with Drew.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 332, Isis wrote:Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.
In post 337, superbowl9 wrote:I think MT as scum would try to prevent her hood from self-voting. Thus the only scumteam that makes sense to me from hood 2 is Drew+Auro.

just still reads to me as a scumslip though - do I think Auro+drew could manipulate MT into townreading them? Yes. Do I think it's more likely than Isis+Tommy? Not at the moment.

Morning tweet can you elaborate a little more on why you townread your hoodmates so much?
In post 336, Auro wrote:Your and Isis' descriptions of what happened in your hoods, as an answer to me - were they true?
LMAO come on man.... 40 pages? Also Isis directly contradicted me on my argument summary :evil:
is accurate - I can give you more details if you believe one of us is being manipulated
God damn they're fucking geniuses if they planned all this out. They would have had to somehow predict or get lucky that turkey would self vote, cause otherwise I'd have just selfvoted after Drew went back on his suspicions. Probably

Drew went all hyper paranoid on me, and then Auro at the start of the game. Auro and I were like "Okay whatever let's just all townread each other and see how the other hoods react. Then, after maybe a week we self vote". Drew didn't even go along with it lol i really would expect more cohesion if they were scum AT LEAST

Drew has consistently seemed like he was right about to pull the trigger. Auro has been like "Okay sure just wait a sec". I've been like "Okay sure just wait a sec" I completely threw out bothering to suspect my partners cause i assumed we'd be the first hood to go down

Not to mention we've shared many real feeling passive aggressive interactions (esp early) around our various gambits. I think in the latter half we were getting along pretty great though, we still were assuming we were going down though. Drew did end up being like "Don't assume my reads" or whatever one time when I speculated that he was gonna self vote soon. Maybe he was planning on going back on it. I will definitely spend some time looking into that

Drew and Auro also had huge dissonance when it came to which of the other hoods were scum-- Auro and I were pretty sure it was Isis' hood, Drew was pretty sure it was us but if it wasn't he wasn't quite digging the turkey.

Teams that involve me in them are way more plausible than Auro/Drew. But im not scum. So they have played me very hard if they are
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 351, gobbledygook wrote:The question is, can we depend on mega troll Auro to be a reliable narrator, semi troll Drew to be a reliable narrator, or potentially scum Bat Mom to be a reliable narrator? :shifty:
B-bat mom?! i don't have any pups!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Morning Tweet this is a safe space we would never get in touch with the individual who has a signed copy of your leasing agreement you can safely tell us what nonnegative integer number of batlings you have.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Remember that time we played permanent marker
and we learned how mafia is always a safe space
"Well, I..."
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 380, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 351, gobbledygook wrote:The question is, can we depend on mega troll Auro to be a reliable narrator, semi troll Drew to be a reliable narrator, or potentially scum Bat Mom to be a reliable narrator? :shifty:
B-bat mom?! i don't have any pups!
Also I don't if I am more offended that Turkey thinks I am a troll, or thinks that I am not trolling enough.

Not sure which direction I should go now.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 377, Isis wrote:He's literally my bestie
<3
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Doctor Drew how would you say you are playing differently from Autobattler in this game?
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 381, Isis wrote:Morning Tweet this is a safe space we would never get in touch with the individual who has a signed copy of your leasing agreement you can safely tell us what nonnegative integer number of batlings you have.
Isis wrote:Remember that time we played permanent marker
and we learned how mafia is always a safe space
(((・・;)))

when i'm not being waterboarded with mice, she comes after my pups! The ones i dont have! about as safespace-like as hell!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Ok ok Paragon posted lots of pictures of mice but Paragon is not in this game, otherwise mafia is safe. I didn't post a bunch of mice pics
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah.. Paragon isn't...

i remember you being the head torturer/interrogator that game with paragon more throwing stones at me from the sidelines than anything

i cannot believe the number of times the rodent thing has followed me around-- i feel like it gets brought up in half my games somehow!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 385, Isis wrote:Doctor Drew how would you say you are playing differently from Autobattler in this game?
I would have to go back and look at that game to give you an honest answer.

I will say, definitely playing townier(because I am not scum).
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 379, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 332, Isis wrote:Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.
In post 337, superbowl9 wrote:I think MT as scum would try to prevent her hood from self-voting. Thus the only scumteam that makes sense to me from hood 2 is Drew+Auro.

just still reads to me as a scumslip though - do I think Auro+drew could manipulate MT into townreading them? Yes. Do I think it's more likely than Isis+Tommy? Not at the moment.

Morning tweet can you elaborate a little more on why you townread your hoodmates so much?
In post 336, Auro wrote:Your and Isis' descriptions of what happened in your hoods, as an answer to me - were they true?
LMAO come on man.... 40 pages? Also Isis directly contradicted me on my argument summary :evil:
is accurate - I can give you more details if you believe one of us is being manipulated
God damn they're fucking geniuses if they planned all this out. They would have had to somehow predict or get lucky that turkey would self vote, cause otherwise I'd have just selfvoted after Drew went back on his suspicions. Probably

Drew went all hyper paranoid on me, and then Auro at the start of the game. Auro and I were like "Okay whatever let's just all townread each other and see how the other hoods react. Then, after maybe a week we self vote". Drew didn't even go along with it lol i really would expect more cohesion if they were scum AT LEAST

Drew has consistently seemed like he was right about to pull the trigger. Auro has been like "Okay sure just wait a sec". I've been like "Okay sure just wait a sec" I completely threw out bothering to suspect my partners cause i assumed we'd be the first hood to go down

Not to mention we've shared many real feeling passive aggressive interactions (esp early) around our various gambits. I think in the latter half we were getting along pretty great though, we still were assuming we were going down though. Drew did end up being like "Don't assume my reads" or whatever one time when I speculated that he was gonna self vote soon. Maybe he was planning on going back on it. I will definitely spend some time looking into that

Drew and Auro also had huge dissonance when it came to which of the other hoods were scum-- Auro and I were pretty sure it was Isis' hood, Drew was pretty sure it was us but if it wasn't he wasn't quite digging the turkey.

Teams that involve me in them are way more plausible than Auro/Drew. But im not scum. So they have played me very hard if they are
Ty for this detail. Based on this game's experience with them I don't think that's out of either of their scum play ranges. Considering I scumread Auro most in this game that team is just as likely IMO as Isis/Tommy. The one thing that concerns me is Isis' meta scumread on Auro, trying to figure out if that's genuine or manipulative.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 388, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah.. Paragon isn't...

i remember you being the head torturer/interrogator that game with paragon more throwing stones at me from the sidelines than anything

i cannot believe the number of times the rodent thing has followed me around-- i feel like it gets brought up in half my games somehow!
Woah you have a pet chinchilla? News to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 390, superbowl9 wrote:Ty for this detail. Based on this game's experience with them I don't think that's out of either of their scum play ranges. Considering I scumread Auro most in this game that team is just as likely IMO as Isis/Tommy. The one thing that concerns me is Isis' meta scumread on Auro, trying to figure out if that's genuine or manipulative.
There are quite a lot of small interactions in my hood that add up to just make it feel incredibly unlikely to me. I could try to relay them sometime I guess
superbowl9 wrote:Woah you have a pet chinchilla? News to me
lalalalalalala i cant hear you
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

I did not torture you at all. I just informed you that your actions in the game had consequences. It was only a providing of information.

I would not say my scumread of Auro is a metaread. A little of it is, but like, mostly he's classically scummy. I'm 1/2 reading him and wouldn't have a reason to feel confident.
"Well, I..."
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Auro »

You guys should focus more on Turkey appeasement tbh, Isis hood.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Turkey the superbowl is always played on thanksgiving, therefore you should not vote for superbowl's hood to die.
"Well, I..."
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 391, superbowl9 wrote:Woah you have a pet chinchilla? News to me
This may be the most interesting thing I've heard all game.

VOTE: Time Out I want to learn about chinchillas.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 396, Galron wrote:
In post 391, superbowl9 wrote:Woah you have a pet chinchilla? News to me
This may be the most interesting thing I've heard all game.

VOTE: Time Out I want to learn about chinchillas.
nooo!!!!!!!!!!
Auro wrote:You guys should focus more on Turkey appeasement tbh, Isis hood.
i think they're trying to paranoia me and it's not fun
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 389, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 385, Isis wrote:Doctor Drew how would you say you are playing differently from Autobattler in this game?
I would have to go back and look at that game to give you an honest answer.

I will say, definitely playing townier(because I am not scum).
I skimmed through the last game days of that game. It was a bit more of a mechanical setup and I had thought I manipulated the set up well(which was what I was accusing you of doing lol) to work it in scums favor and get the creator of the setup(you, isis) mislynched to seal the victory for scum.

I am very proud of that game, but I have been way more reactionary in this game. Tbf, alot of this is layed out in the Hood and not in the main thread, but even not counting that I am a different alignment than that game, not many similarities.

Also enjoyed this quote by you: ' find you towngame pretty scummy also Drew, so that makes it harder to get on your case or feel like you're sure scum.'
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 394, Auro wrote:You guys should focus more on Turkey appeasement tbh, Isis hood.
I'd rather figure out the game first :) something you may have the luxury of not doing

Return to “Completed Open Games”