Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch before deadline)
(4) CoheedCambria09 – farside22, Grimmy, Septia, cerebus3
(2) raider8169 – SpyreX, Porkens
(2) Porkens – Lord Gurgi, raider8169
(1) farside22 – Cass

Not voting:
CoheedCambria09, donkeyz12212, Empking

Deadline:
Tuesday 5 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Mod note:
Empking has been replaced by Jebus. Effective immediately!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Just checking in, Porkens is still my choice for the lynch, waiting for the reread from our wonderful replacer.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I'm still honestly going with Porkens from before. A part of me just feels that his vote on D1 was suspicious.

vote: porkens
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by Porkens »

donkeyz12212 wrote:I'm trying to read the case over on Coheed atm. I'm still a bit confused as to what he is doing to be suspicious but will respond once I read over his posts.

Been busy with RL so unable to analyze as much as I should be doing.
Did you re-read the case on Coheed? Did you come up with anything?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Just checking in, Porkens is still my choice for the lynch, waiting for the reread from our wonderful replacer.
I'm not surprised, nor am I surprised that you're voting with Donkey again. Seems to have been this way since, shoot, since random.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Before I even get started, for fun.
I hope you are aware that the same stuff can be said about you.
(Me lurking)
I am not saying you are lurking what I am saying is that the town does not have much information on you other then you are very aggressive and you like to accuse and are often wrong.
SpyreX, at this point I see you accusing just about everyone.
SpyreX has given his opinion on everyone that he think matters. I dont think you will ever need to ask his opinion.
So, I'm lurking, but I'm not, but no one has any information on me, but I've given my opinion on everyone that I find scummy (but not everyone) yet I've accused everyone AND porkens is in my back pocket?

Coo, glad we got that cleared up.
Its funny that you are accusing people for voting late when YOU told people too. That was more/less my reason for voting.
I dont think anyone that voted followed blindly.
So, you voted (more or less) because
I
told people to, but no one followed it blindly?
SpyreX, at this point I see you accusing just about everyone. It hard to take what you say seriously anymore. I have said a few times why I voted Wall-E. The case was obvious so I would not expect people to post reasons why they change their vote. What I want you to answer is why are you jumping from one person to the next so fast? You just pick a person and try and force a lynch. This may net you scum but you will most likely take out a few townies in the process. I like the aggressiveness but I think the cost is too much in a game like this. Granted the deadline I am sure plays a part but right now all scum had to was sit back and let you do their work. Its hard to say but if you keep up the way you do I hope at some point you find your target.
Well, needless to say, I haven't accused everyone. Aside from our two lynches that decided to jump out and be scummy, I've been pretty focused on two of you (Raider and Donkey) with a third reasonable target (Coheed) and a forth that rose some suspicion (Cerebus). I think I've stated more than once I do not see the Porkens case (which, implies I think he's town at this point) as well as Septia. I think that covers most of the players with real pushes on them at this point.

I dont "pick a person and force a lynch" - it jsut happens that this game, so far, as I prod for information they appear scummier and scummier (I.E. you). I've got no qualms backing down if, through discussion, my opinion is changed. This game is swift and we DO NOT have time to just sit around and hope to get lucky. I'll push cases as I see them.

And, YES, I've been accused before of "breaking eggs for my omelets" - play scummy and I'm going to push you. I'm not going to tiptoe, especially at early game, and let scummy players slide. I'm going to put my vote and try to get them lynched.

So there you go. You're definitely not lurking today like you've been, but you've decided to be overly defensive and, as said above, erratic and scummy in your responses. So, good sir, I am MORE convinced your scum now.

I'd love a real breakdown on the Coheed case from one of the very quiet today coheed voters.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Post by Jebus »

Confirmed to replace Empking.

I'ma read up a little bit now...
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:51 am

Post by Cass »

My top three scummy right now are (in no particular order): Coheed, Donkey and Lord Gurgi. I lean town on Spyrex, Porkens and Cerebus, they seem to be honestly scum hunting. No strong opinions on the others.

And yes, everyone who mentioned this, I get on bandwagons. I have been quite open and honest about it to, always gidving my reasons. Which why what i did isn't the same as what M4yhem and other scummy people did. But I'll repeat for the hard of reading:
- I voted Panda because I agreed with the quicklynch plan.
- I voted M4yhem because he was the scummiest player I could see.
- I voted Wall-E because he made no sense.
Did I forget anyone? Oh yes, I'll not vote Coheed yet. He does seem scummy, but it could be lack of reading the game. I'd prefer a Donkey or Gurgi lynch today.
Unvote
Vote: Donkeyz12212
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX,

The stuff that could be said about you is that you are you do alot of one-liners and crap and we dont have much information about you other then where you stand with alot of people. The information I want is when people get on the defensive. I see you as you hate being accused of something and then push anything just to turn the tables. You are also good at it too. You have focused on 6 people then. Out of the 6 you got 2 to lynch and both turned up town. That is what makes me wonder about you but they did act scummy. Hence why I placed a vote as well. You are the reason I put a vote on Wall-E because of what you pointed out but I didnt follow blindly. Also I never said you were lurking. I guess you could say it was implied but that was not what I was going for, hope this cleared that up.

Time is definitely a factor and I need to consider that more but that just means scum can lurk and stay in the shadows and not worry about being looked at, or they can hide in plan site and blame everything on the time factor when it is right on top of us.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Jebus »

'kay, back from reading.

My suspicion, agreeing with Cass, goes to Lord Gurgi. Though I'm also suspicious of Cass.

Post 127 is where Cass stands out to me.
And Lord Gurgi jumping a bandwagon (post 128) does as well, though that's coupled with a few other things (which I'm too lazy to go back and find the posts that I should have marked, maybe I will in a little bit >.<).

I'm not quite sure whether that's enough for me to vote on it, however.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Jebus »

Thanks to the handy-dandy 'find user's post' button, here are some things I'd like to say:
So, upon my checking. I found something interesting:

Septia: Not-voting at the end of D1, was on the Wall-E wagon.
Septia's first post was #174, he came in just in the nick of time to avoid being replaced. That was one of the last posts in day 1, I believe.
Well I stand by my vote of Wall-E guy was as scummy as heck.
Suspicious of someone because they were on the Wall-E wagon, when you yourself said that Wall-E was suspicious as heck? Wha?
I am suspicious of people who end the day not voting for anyone s ...
Why? You may have somewhat of a point, but people normally hold off votes because they aren't sure who to vote rather than trying to avoid being suspicious for dropping the hammer or similar :/
I'm against lynching Wall-E even if she is confused. There are other people who look scummy and are being ignored. Porkens makes sense even if it is WIFOM
Why take the WIFOM chance of voting Porkens if you think Wall-E is scummy as heck?

Inconsistencies, I guess :S

Vote: Lord Gurgi

Prove I'm wrong, and I'll change it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Jebus wrote:
So, upon my checking. I found something interesting:

Septia: Not-voting at the end of D1, was on the Wall-E wagon.
Septia's first post was #174, he came in just in the nick of time to avoid being replaced. That was one of the last posts in day 1, I believe.
I'm not going to excuse someone of suspicion because they didn't know the game had started.
Jebus wrote:
Well I stand by my vote of Wall-E guy was as scummy as heck.
Suspicious of someone because they were on the Wall-E wagon, when you yourself said that Wall-E was suspicious as heck? Wha?
I'm sorry, but since when does being on the same wagon as me exclude you from suspicon? Wall-E got his win condition and his role WRONG. How can you NOT lynch him for that?
Jebus wrote:
I am suspicious of people who end the day not voting for anyone s ...
Why? You may have somewhat of a point, but people normally hold off votes because they aren't sure who to vote rather than trying to avoid being suspicious for dropping the hammer or similar :/
This is Swift Speed, there is no advantage AT ALL to not voting someone, especially D1 when we were trying for a speed lynch.
Jebus wrote:
I'm against lynching Wall-E even if she is confused. There are other people who look scummy and are being ignored. Porkens makes sense even if it is WIFOM
Why take the WIFOM chance of voting Porkens if you think Wall-E is scummy as heck?
Umm, this is Farside.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Porkens »

Did I forget anyone? Oh yes, I'll not vote Coheed yet. He does seem scummy, but it could be lack of reading the game. I'd prefer a Donkey or Gurgi lynch today.
Unvote
Yeah, you forgot Farside22. Why suddenly change your vote when farside22 hasn't responded to it yet?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Porkens »

Porkens wrote:

Unvote
Yeah, you forgot Farside22. Why suddenly change your vote when farside22 hasn't responded to it yet?
Never mind, she did respond, my bad. But still, nothing else to say on the subject?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Jebus wrote:
Umm, this is Farside.
I never said I was voting Wall-E. I said I'm against it and I said Porkens made sense even if it is WIFOM.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Jebus »

Why would Farside's post be in your 'find user's posts' thingy? O_o
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Farside

What about the Porkens is WIFOM? I'm missing it.

Can you explain the Coheed case, as you see it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX,

The stuff that could be said about you is that you are you do alot of one-liners and crap and we dont have much information about you other then where you stand with alot of people. The information I want is when people get on the defensive. I see you as you hate being accused of something and then push anything just to turn the tables. You are also good at it too. You have focused on 6 people then. Out of the 6 you got 2 to lynch and both turned up town. That is what makes me wonder about you but they did act scummy. Hence why I placed a vote as well. You are the reason I put a vote on Wall-E because of what you pointed out but I didnt follow blindly. Also I never said you were lurking. I guess you could say it was implied but that was not what I was going for, hope this cleared that up.
I have a lot of one liners? I cant think of many, even my short posts that are one liners and, even of them, most I am trying to actually still push my opinions or make points on scummy behavior. If you're saying I'm not giving content, well, there you go.

I'm not giving enough informaiton because I'm not on the defensive? Well... build a case then. I'm still not understanding what you're trying to get at. I am not "turning the tables" - If someone is scummy, I'm gonna go after it. If they think I'm scummy well, I'll answer it. I dont know what you're looking for.

As for the "I've went after 6 people and the two that died were town." I'm not sure, again, what you're implying. They both, of course, were scummy and, like I've said before I dont feel bad about the lynches except for the fact they actually were town.

You know what though. You think I'm scum, say it. This whole scenario really feels like some very subtle OMGUS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

What I was implying is that you need to back off a bit (not against me cause it is helping me add more to the game) but it seems you are just pushing people for everything little thing and then once a mistake is made more will follow until everyone can agree they look scummy and then poof you have yourself another mislynch. Just something I want you to think about is all. If I think you are scum though I will be sure to type it out and most likely bold it too.
Septia
Septia
Townie
Septia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by Septia »

Lord Gurgi, I didn't vote because I was away and I couldn't vote. I went upstate from Friday when the game started to Monday when the lynches ended/were close to ending and I had no idea what was going on in this thread. And like I said, Wall-E is probably the scummiest innocent I've ever seen. And I didn't just hop on a bandwaggon, I was against his claim since I read it, which if I was indeed scum I most likely wouldn't put myself out there like that.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

I'm sorry, but since when does being on the same wagon as me exclude you from suspicon? Wall-E got his win condition and his role WRONG. How can you NOT lynch him for that?
hmm... How was his win condition wrong Lord Gurgi? It matches up to mine.
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What I was implying is that you need to back off a bit (not against me cause it is helping me add more to the game) but it seems you are just pushing people for everything little thing and then once a mistake is made more will follow until everyone can agree they look scummy and then poof you have yourself another mislynch. Just something I want you to think about is all. If I think you are scum though I will be sure to type it out and most likely bold it too.
There's only one problem.

Telling someone to hammer before the party can claim isn't a small mistake.

Voting for the person you tracked after not knowing what a tracker was and not knowing the win condition isn't a small mistake.

Your voting history and the way you responded to me (accusing me of lurking and the like) isn't a small mistake.

I'm not building a case on nothing. I'm building it on scummy behavior and I will continue to do so.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

hmm... How was his win condition wrong Lord Gurgi? It matches up to mine.
Wait, what? What he said matches up with your win condition?
Show

Proud member of BaM
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Cass, what is the case you have against me in all honesty?

Is it because of my lack of detail in my posts?

I was for the Wall-E vote D1 when we had to quick lynch and I rather Wall-E went instead of SP.

Then when Wall-e claimed tracker, I didn't realize it and didn't get off as a result.

Then D2 people started to jump on Wall-E again but I didn't understand why people would jump on him after he claimed a role.

I just got suspicious of people towards the end of the bandwagon, i.e. Porkens etc.

That's about it but what about me is suspicious in your eyes, Cass?
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”