Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 223, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is Kokkol not lynched yet?
You don't have that sort of moral authority yet, sir.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 219, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 213, stungun0404 wrote:Literally my only early townlean from the first 3 pages, so put me in the crowd of how I don't get why you suspected farside as of that point in the game. I think they asked a great question to Dunnstral in post 20 that more likely than not comes from town in my opinion, although I could be wrong which is why it's limited to just a townlean.
I've already explained this: here, here, and here.
Also, because apparently others are missing this too:

- Suspecting mala for missing the SW reference is scum indicative because it is not based on an AI action from mala
- That put three people in the suspect pool: NS, farside, and dunn
- From there I asked those three some Qs to suss things out
- I like NS's explanation of his suspicions (more than just that initial SW reference, also mala's reaction to attention)
- To a lesser extent farside's explanation is okay (similar to NS, but seems to be shifting her original reason for suspicion)
- I don't care for dunn's explanation (it points out three "different" aspects of mala's play that's really just one--trying to make his vote look more thought out that it was)
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 213, stungun0404 wrote:I think they asked a great question to Dunnstral in post 20 that more likely than not comes from town in my opinion, although I could be wrong which is why it's limited to just a townlean.
lol

I did miss this. Nice catch.

Spoiler: lol
In post 9, votato wrote:VOTE: hk 50 i know that you're really an assassin droid
In post 20, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
He's scum with votato, but I'll let him live for being amusing
In post 32, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 29, farside22 wrote:Why is votato part of this sentence?
I vaguely saw his first post as a partner post
In post 81, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 62, Malakittens wrote:
In post 59, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakittens

You are mafia
Por que?
I don't like the way you went about the early game,
votato + hk50
, and then the notscience vote
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ I don't see how that makes farside town. It does strengthen Dunn being scum.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

OK, I'm halfway through the pages. Making progress!

Would like to know how many scum are typically in a 13 player game though? 2? 3? Or 4? I am guessing 3, but not sure.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 229, stungun0404 wrote:OK, I'm halfway through the pages. Making progress!

Would like to know how many scum are typically in a 13 player game though? 2? 3? Or 4? I am guessing 3, but not sure.
I am assuming 3
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
In post 131, bob3141 wrote:In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
I like these points. It would be pretty bold, so fair enough for now. But still want to see how Malakittens responds to the question I proposed to them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 202, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 58, Malakittens wrote:
In post 49, Ghost Ganster wrote:Sorry to say, but I'm not a big fan of the gimmick. It makes it a bit of a chore to read the thread. It feels bad to vote them because of it and it feels bad to parse the posts.

Also, all the talk about past games is confusing. Could I convince you all to either stop/limit it or explain it to those of us who lack the context to interpret it?
It would be in bad taste to just justify a vote and a possible lynch off just that.
@malakittens: Why did you feel the need to point this out? I am curious. Ghost implied no intention to vote for him or justify a lynch for him -- but you randomly come to defend against a lynch/vote for HK50? How come?
Well back in my time... (yes I’m that old).. people used to policy lynch people for gimmicks. I hate the policy lynches because it really only helps scum (unless that player is scum) because it wastes a day of potential scum hunting and also would potentially eliminate one threat. I just wanted to throw it out there that I’m against policy lynches.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 137, HK 50 wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.
[Query:]
If your experience states that scum tends to hop off a band wagon during random voting, which for the record master I find to be a highly ridiculous notion, then what is your current position on my true alignment considering the after mention switch off?
This is a little bit of an odd focus, to my view, if you are town. Why do you want someone focusing on something you did rather than something someone else produced so you can have a better awareness of the gamestate if you are town? What benefit do you gain from this unless you are scum trying to get someone to read you a certain way?

I have also done something similar to this as scum, so that's a second red flag, and I am noting this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 214, notscience wrote:Post # /post

But with [] around them

OMG I'm saving this I had no clue it worked like that. I have been copying the url, pasting the url and using the url link all this time..
Sorry I'm happy to know about this now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 225, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 223, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is Kokkol not lynched yet?
You don't have that sort of moral authority yet, sir.
I am merely the messenger of the gods
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 228, Green Crayons wrote:^^^ I don't see how that makes farside town. It does strengthen Dunn being scum.
I felt the way I felt. I can't help my pings on players.

There should be more votes on Dunn too with your follow up spoilers post.

@NS: Who else are you suspicious of? I see a lot of filler coming from you but nothing stating a scum read. Or even following of anyone.
BM: Hey BM, how are you? Taking some lumps I see......would you mind voting Dunn and we can chat later about if you are scum or town and about play style later?
Thanks!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by notscience »

Farside I’m honestly not engaged we went to hang with my work friends in the city and have been drinking since 2p and I haven’t sufficiently efforts but I wanna feel Involved
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 161, Malakittens wrote:What the fuck is my reaction to the current battle Mages posts.

@Notty:

Right now scum wise I’m kinda getting some pings, but nothing solid as of yet. {Vot, Dunn, BM}
I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
Hmm, can understand the Bob town ping, but would like to hear more on why you suspect HK is town.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 172, Malakittens wrote:
In post 165, HK 50 wrote:
In post 138, Malakittens wrote:Hm. I really did just like HK 137. But I want to see how that progresses
In post 144, Malakittens wrote:That post has a bad gut feeling, but will wait for redemption
[Interrogation:
Master Malakitten, you have made several posts showing a stance without explaining it nor fully committing to it. Please explain your pings. Has the interaction with master bob3141 reached a finite conclusion read wise considering you town ping both of us?
Right now I’m liking bob’s posts. The way he’s going about is very similar to the last game we played together. I’m starting to see you scum hunting while you’re using your gimmick. A lot of players that use gimmicks hide behind it and don’t actually scum hunt. So that give me town pings.

Where as Battle Mange is the post I was referring to that felt a scum ping IMO. That’s way before he even thought I was OMGUSing him.
Never mind; see you answered the townread here, but if you have more reason to believe HK is town, please do let me know.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Geraintm

Absolutely nothing in their ISO thus far points to scumhunting, and I do not like that. Especially paired together with their commitment to stalling that they admitted to in by saying "you all do you, i'm going to wait until things become more clear."

That does not settle right with me at all.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not voting mala for not getting a reference, I hope that helps
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@DoctorPepper, @Dunnstral, @Geraintm, @ Votato do you guys have any early townleans/town indications?

@NotScience, could you please lay a vote down somewhere? Doesn't matter if you pick the wrong person, a vote is better than no vote.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

ZZZZZzzzzz everyone vote Stella
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi friend I will vote when I am sober enough to Lynch some ecumfucks bc idk if you’ve tried but it’s hard to figure out ulterior motives while drunk but I’m good for it I promise or farside mala and dp will Lynch tf out of me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by notscience »

And no I’m not scum but I know you guys would it I start doing that scum thing where I promise a readslust that never comes
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 244, notscience wrote:Hi friend I will vote when I am sober enough to Lynch some ecumfucks bc idk if you’ve tried but it’s hard to figure out ulterior motives while drunk but I’m good for it I promise or farside mala and dp will Lynch tf out of me
OK, I totally understand that, but will hold you accountable if I feel a vote is not committed to after granting you what I feel is a reasonable amount of time.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by notscience »

It might be tomorrow but I will
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 241, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not voting mala for not getting a reference, I hope that helps
lol
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 243, Not_Mafia wrote:ZZZZZzzzzz everyone vote Stella
Do you just make up names for people or are these real names?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”