Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I’m still around. I would like to iso una but I’m not gonna be around tomorrow. Currently I’m still not on board for a gobble or una kill, I liked my last interactions with NS I got decent vibes from him. Other than that I’m at a loss for who I want to vote. I like where I am now. I really have no clue who else could be scum
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 969, bob3141 wrote:prana interesting that you would pick that out. Only after two other playesr but ignor my posts for you entirely

VOTE: Prana
"only after two other players"

What bullshit is that?

"Unless you were online and reading before someone else said something, you're not allowed to also think the same things"? Fuck off with that nonsense.

Also, we'll return to this at the bottom.
In post 970, Hoopla wrote:
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:Not really... apart from Flippy I feel that could be town.
so, you're still reading flippy as scum?

you were around at the time of his claim, and decided to respond to an unrelated notscience post, which was your only contribution during this critical passage of play;
In post 907, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 885, notscience wrote:Honestly my biggest issue with him is how he’s been under the radar all game. I think he’s sitting exactly where scum would hide best and that deserves scrutiny- I don’t really remember ANYONE having anything substantial to say about him- and he’s the only real player sans bob who’s just catching up as his lurking predecessor never said anything either. He’s not making waves and he’s in that bunch of people saying they’re late game players like that gets taken into account when deciding to Lynch d1?
I mean... it's not like there's a recently finished game I was in, where one of the players (Una) was in that game... and where I was town and played no differently could be viewed is it?

Oh wait... there is.
this shows you were up-to-date with the game and reading along. so, why did replying to this take precedence over commenting on flippy's claim? especially since you apparently still scumread him - a contrary view to most of the town.

it appears to me that you lurked through that whole passage of play.
Claims can be made up, that reads like a lot of words thrown together as a claim.

By the same token, I was in the same game with Una with the absolute shit show of a set-up.

So... I could sit here talking bollocks about how the claim sounds like a mess, but that the mod could have added a mess of a role into it etc. But that just boils into "here's a mess of WIFOM that harms town", so it was more pro-town to not get into that and treat it as the null that it is at this moment in time. I shall expect that to change if something useful comes from it.

Commenting on every little tiny thing is pointless, and my earlier comment about people spamming multiple posts in here is not specifically aimed at Flippy (though he was by far the worst offender), but ANYONE who spams in a bunch of posts, each with a single line reply... they aren't posting "quality" posts... that's just people being super suspicious as far as I'm concerned as they want to bump their post counts up to avoid suspicion when people "look at the lurkers"... fuck that noise. If your only considering is number of posts, and not what they've posted... you've already fucked it.
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.

------------------

Now... back to bob.

First "posts" is "post"

Second....
In post 842, bob3141 wrote:
In post 808, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 772, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 738, Battle Mage wrote:I'm assuming:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

All three of my scum reads are on this list.

Who are your other sr’s besides me?
In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.
Not the hardest reads to find considering I've deliberately not been pumping my post count through the roof by posting utter garbage posts like some people have been, nor splitting my responses to a handful of posts up into multiple responses when it could go into one post for easier ISO'ing later.
In post 802, Hoopla wrote:how about we all attempt a flippy speedlynch instead of dancing around the topic? seems like it's on everyone's mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: flippy nips
This is interesting too...

Hoopla says she wants a lynch decided by halfway through the day.... and now shifts where there is an actual wagon away to someone who is no longer being wagoned... that does not add up either.

I think I'm confident on my Hoopla Scum feeling and the fact she's trying to pull attention away from the turkey makes me happier there. I'm less certain about Flippy though considering that's where she's pushing now, but that could be a double bluff, and that gets into WIFOM territory right now, so I won't think much beyond it. I'm even happier about the roast dinner now than I was before though.
The premise of this posts makes no sense. Feels to much liek its been run through the wrangler to get desired position rather than an organic conclusion.

First bit looks like a indirect attempt to shade a persons posts and posts in the thread in general that differ from his projected view point. Feels like an attempt to marginalise players of different view points without even emphasizing rather than directly challenging them.

The second is just plain illogical. Making the fact a player might want another lynch to the one going a scummy thing feels liek a reach. Quite often a player will want another lynched simply because they feel better about the lynch. Its seems the player is trying to form a connection based on two unkowns.

Now if gooble had already flipped scum. Then maybe a push way would be suspect. But at the moment it just looks liek scum trying to push a scum case by trying to throw possible scum teams out there. Somethign ive seen done sveral times when town was on teh verge of mislynching. Or even about to lynch scum and they use the partner case. to guess what move teh lynch to the accused partner.

I will have to look at the gooble case but im not liking this ropping in of other players during such an early phase when we have no flips.

Why are you so sure this is s/s with no potential to be s/t. Ive pleanty of times town push against the the scum lynch.
Your first bit makes no sense. There is literally nothing I said that could be seen to "marginalise players of different view points". I was responding to someone asking what my reads were, and merely suggesting a quick ISO would answer that immediately, because I haven't been inflating my post count needlessly.

The second bit is clear. In fact... it's MORE interesting now she dived over onto Una... Hoopla keeps saying she wants a wagon, and she wants a serious wagon before we get halfway through the day... yet as we started to get a serious wagon, she started to push another wagon... and now she gets information from it, rather than joining a wagon that's already there, she helps push Una... a non-wagon at that time.

You do not get to suggest that we should build a wagon as town, and then do your damndest to prevent a wagon forming. Day sodding 1 you have zero knowledge about anyone unless you are scum. If anyone here honestly thinks they are better than a coin flip on hitting scum day 1 then they are lying, or actively know the scum team.

I do not believe Hoopla is being pro-town in her actions. Her words are definitely interesting, and potentially useful, but what she says, and what she does, are two different things entirely, and that is why I believe it's scummy. She's taking a town leader type of role, while not doing what she tells others to do... which to me is very much "push someone to L-1... in fact push this person to L-1, not those wagons... no only the one I want". So now people are diving on the Una wagon, and I don't like it... I very much don't like it.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 964, Klick wrote:
In post 938, Gypyx wrote:Una : weird wagon considering the peoples on it, and the fact that it's kinda stalling : scum / lynchbait for later?
The wagon was gobble/Hoopla/myself. You scumread gobble, but townread Hoopla. Am I to take that to mean you are uneasy about my slot?
What do you think of my recent points on Una-scum/gobble-town?
I have you as leantown currenrly even though i didn't like renaissance's playstyle, what bugged me about the wagon is that it was sort of "there" for a long time, no one seemed to be against it but yet it never took off until now, i'm reading this as una being town

Well, your gooble-town points from what i've seen don't even point towards gooble being town, and I have to admit you got some very valid points on Una, i'm waiting to see una's reaction to your vote though
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:Claims can be made up, that reads like a lot of words thrown together as a claim.

By the same token, I was in the same game with Una with the absolute shit show of a set-up.

So... I could sit here talking bollocks about how the claim sounds like a mess, but that the mod could have added a mess of a role into it etc. But that just boils into "here's a mess of WIFOM that harms town", so it was more pro-town to not get into that and treat it as the null that it is at this moment in time. I shall expect that to change if something useful comes from it.

Commenting on every little tiny thing is pointless
<snip>
sure, commenting on every little thing is pointless - but the first role claim of the game is a pretty significant moment. i just don't get why you wouldn't say
something
about it when everyone is posting opinions apparently contrary to yours. looks like strategic silence.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 948, Klick wrote:Also, to quote your signature phrase: why does this matter???
That doesn't correlate with my signature at all??? The rest of that argument is a real stretch to say the very least and isn't worth commenting on.
In post 948, Klick wrote:Scum have no reason to get frustrated that they're getting ignored - getting ignored is generally good for scum. They don't need to be listened to, they just need to not be lynched. And if they're frustrated that they aren't being listened to, they're probably more frustrated with their scum play than their town play, and thus the game thread isn't their go-to place to vent that frustration.
This is just not true and is blind to all possibilities. Why couldn't he be mad that his case, which would not be on town, is not derailing a scum lynch? Isn't that a newbie tactic? Protecting too hard without actually mentioning a name?
In post 962, Klick wrote:That's just my opinion man, not sure why you don't like it
Because it seems more scum than town aligned.
In post 963, Klick wrote:I think you're using the anti-townbloc opinion to disrupt the town accomplishing things and push an agenda that is... not townreading people. Instead of putting effort towards something like getting people to vote with you on flippyNips, you're devoting a lot of energy into essentially nullifying the work of others. Again, what does this accomplish?
What work have I nullified? Yours and Hoopla's? What a coincidence? We've already agreed that flippy was a pressure vote so whooptedoo, that's why I'm not talking about him too much.
In post 969, bob3141 wrote:prana interesting that you would pick that out. Only after two other playesr but ignor my posts for you entirely

VOTE: Prana
Let's be clear - not only is Hoopla right about the above but you are voting with barely a few days left (not sure without seeing a VC) on a wagon that is not currently gaining momentum. This vote is
worthless

I will reassess my vote based on the next vote count since we only have 2 days left.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:30 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Hello world!
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.

------------------

Now... back to bob.

First "posts" is "post"

Second....
In post 842, bob3141 wrote:
In post 808, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 772, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 738, Battle Mage wrote:I'm assuming:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

All three of my scum reads are on this list.

Who are your other sr’s besides me?
In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.
Not the hardest reads to find considering I've deliberately not been pumping my post count through the roof by posting utter garbage posts like some people have been, nor splitting my responses to a handful of posts up into multiple responses when it could go into one post for easier ISO'ing later.
In post 802, Hoopla wrote:how about we all attempt a flippy speedlynch instead of dancing around the topic? seems like it's on everyone's mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: flippy nips
This is interesting too...

Hoopla says she wants a lynch decided by halfway through the day.... and now shifts where there is an actual wagon away to someone who is no longer being wagoned... that does not add up either.

I think I'm confident on my Hoopla Scum feeling and the fact she's trying to pull attention away from the turkey makes me happier there. I'm less certain about Flippy though considering that's where she's pushing now, but that could be a double bluff, and that gets into WIFOM territory right now, so I won't think much beyond it. I'm even happier about the roast dinner now than I was before though.
The premise of this posts makes no sense. Feels to much liek its been run through the wrangler to get desired position rather than an organic conclusion.

First bit looks like a indirect attempt to shade a persons posts and posts in the thread in general that differ from his projected view point. Feels like an attempt to marginalise players of different view points without even emphasizing rather than directly challenging them.

The second is just plain illogical. Making the fact a player might want another lynch to the one going a scummy thing feels liek a reach. Quite often a player will want another lynched simply because they feel better about the lynch. Its seems the player is trying to form a connection based on two unkowns.

Now if gooble had already flipped scum. Then maybe a push way would be suspect. But at the moment it just looks liek scum trying to push a scum case by trying to throw possible scum teams out there. Somethign ive seen done sveral times when town was on teh verge of mislynching. Or even about to lynch scum and they use the partner case. to guess what move teh lynch to the accused partner.

I will have to look at the gooble case but im not liking this ropping in of other players during such an early phase when we have no flips.

Why are you so sure this is s/s with no potential to be s/t. Ive pleanty of times town push against the the scum lynch.
Your first bit makes no sense. There is literally nothing I said that could be seen to "marginalise players of different view points". I was responding to someone asking what my reads were, and merely suggesting a quick ISO would answer that immediately, because I haven't been inflating my post count needlessly.

The second bit is clear. In fact... it's MORE interesting now she dived over onto Una... Hoopla keeps saying she wants a wagon, and she wants a serious wagon before we get halfway through the day... yet as we started to get a serious wagon, she started to push another wagon... and now she gets information from it, rather than joining a wagon that's already there, she helps push Una... a non-wagon at that time.
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

VOTE: una
This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
man. Why did I just get a scum read on prama so late into the day?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Re formatting for clarity

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:

Not really.

In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

VOTE: una
This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
man. Why did I just get a scum read on prama so late into the day?

Point being in less than 24 we see that prama has went from doing basically a soft chainsaw on una to going along with the wagon and downplaying the scumminess of the wagon that he mentioned previously. Very strange behavior. IF una flips scum, I think pressuring prama wouldn't be the worst idea for this post. Also notice the soft bus here. He doesn't go so far as to vote for una, but decides, ahh, hell, fuck it, let him eat rope after expressing that the wagon was bad previously.
after a wank.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:32 am

Post by notscience »

And he used a self meta defense against me

Aren’t you contractually obligated to remind us meta is shit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yes. I would be willing to vtoe prama, are you on his wagon?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I really need a vc to understand what is going on here.
after a wank.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:08 am

Post by notscience »

I’m not but I have wanted to be since my reread but deadlibe told me to compromise.

I think all the leading wagons are shit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

let's do it then.

VOTE: prana
after a wank.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:32 am

Post by notscience »

Choo choo
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:35 am

Post by notscience »

In post 975, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’m still around. I would like to iso una but I’m not gonna be around tomorrow. Currently I’m still not on board for a gobble or una kill, I liked my last interactions with NS I got decent vibes from him. Other than that I’m at a loss for who I want to vote. I like where I am now. I really have no clue who else could be scum
The wagon for prana is taking all applicants who think the other wagons are bad, we thank you for your consideration in these trying times and hope you decide to join our righteous wagon.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:36 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Bob who are you scumreading
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:38 am

UNVOTE:

What’s the count?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:39 am

I could vote prana
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:39 am

Post by notscience »

Hoopla we would like to also extend the invitation to you. I know I no longer call townbloc shots however for the sake of town I mustn’t sit by.

Pedit

He’s the first to be actually voting prana lmao what do you think

Pedit2

I think he’s only at 3
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 982, CooLDoG wrote:Point being in less than 24 we see that prama has went from doing basically a soft chainsaw on una to going along with the wagon and downplaying the scumminess of the wagon that he mentioned previously. Very strange behavior. IF una flips scum, I think pressuring prama wouldn't be the worst idea for this post.
To be fair, AFTER I FLIP TOWN, I would suggest Prana as the emerging scum-candidate for that post.
I think they have had me as townread throughout the game(?) more or less, but that specific type of post makes me think more along the line of "knows I'm going to flip town". :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 am

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 am

Post by notscience »

You know if you’re town you could help us lunch that scum candidate
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

My reads so far have been dismissed more or less, and I guess I've deserved that with my own posting then.
Like I said earlier this game, and I've said many many times in other situations as well - I think that if enough people vote to lynch me, there's something wrong with MY play as well.
That being said, I'm disappointed for not having a votecount of my wagon at it's latest peak.
I am very confident there were 1-2 scum on me at the time CoolDog joined as well.

My top guesses for scum would have to be amongst
gobbledygook, Klick, CoolDog
ON
the wagon (1-2 there), and
Prana
off the wagon with that latest post.
These are my top4 scumreads, and while I'm not saying there's literally the full team in there, I wouldn't be surprised to find 2.
Guess I gotta misread someone as town.. ;)

I truly believe
Gypyx
is noobtown, and
EmperorFlippynips
is doing Flippynips-things.
Not feeling as confident about them because some of their posts still rub me the wrong way, but wouldn't consider them too scummy either.

AGar
and
Hiraki
are likely my top townreads, and I do not see either of them being scum this game.

Bob
and
Battlemage
are both slots that have had replacements, right?
Neither has taken a solid stance on me or Gobbledy as far as I know?
I think both of them should, and if they have, I apologise for missing it.
These slots are both in the middle for me simply because I haven't got an idea on which way to lean on them yet.

Hoopla
and
notscience
are the hardest slots for me to sort right now.
I have this unnatural gutfeel and read on Hoopla being town here, and yet I do not feel my usual paranoia whenever I get one of these as early as D1.
notscience isn't "null" in the sense that I can't find anything alignment indicative about them, but more so because they have managed to come across scummy to me in the start, and yet look more towny as the game progressed. And still, I do not like the position they have amongst my scumreads, which keeps them from getting that green color in my eyes.. :?

I guess these are as far as I can push myself slotting people D1.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Wait, you are actually trying to get a push on prana now? :lol: