Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3197, Pink Ball wrote:No Raven, you're saying "I don't think scum!Ali would ever kill Raya", and then say "scum is framing Ali". Why, if in your own logic scum!Ali would not make a kill like that, makes YOU think it's a frame?
There was already a wagon on Ali based on Raya being NK’d, it’s really not rocket science.

What is your theory then on Raya NK? Do you think it wasn’t a frame?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3199, Pink Ball wrote:In oder words: if a kill would make sense coming from scum!Ali but Ali is town, then scum could make that kill to make it look like scum!Ali made it, thus, a frame. But if a kill WOULDN'T make sense coming from scum!Ali, then it's not a frame
You’re assuming the last scum thought this through to that extent. Why is there a wagon on Ali if my theory is so farfetched?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Like, you're coming to the opposite conclusion based on the information you're giving lol I don't think scum!Ali would kill Raya, so it doesn't look like a frame to me

p-edit how is the Ali wagon based on Raya being NK'd??? They were all naked votes! And one of them from TSE who is clearly following what Ame is doing!

I already said why I think Raya was nightkilled: he would become conftown if someone else died because Raya's actions would be confirmed by Ame, TSE and you, so he couldn't be the one making a nightkill
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3201, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3199, Pink Ball wrote:In oder words: if a kill would make sense coming from scum!Ali but Ali is town, then scum could make that kill to make it look like scum!Ali made it, thus, a frame. But if a kill WOULDN'T make sense coming from scum!Ali, then it's not a frame
You’re assuming the last scum thought this through to that extent. Why is there a wagon on Ali if my theory is so farfetched?
Do you think Ali killed Raya, PB?

Because if not, why Raya?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Raven I'm asking you, I'm not saying anything about what the remaining scum is thinking. And I'm not saying your theory is farfetched, I'm saying it doesn't make sense
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3202, Pink Ball wrote:Like, you're coming to the opposite conclusion based on the information you're giving lol I don't think scum!Ali would kill Raya, so it doesn't look like a frame to me

p-edit how is the Ali wagon based on Raya being NK'd??? They were all naked votes! And one of them from TSE who is clearly following what Ame is doing!

I already said why I think Raya was nightkilled: he would become conftown if someone else died because Raya's actions would be confirmed by Ame, TSE and you, so he couldn't be the one making a nightkill
Good point but Ali was also the single vote on Raya, still making em a good frame target, no?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

HOW
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm trying to understand here, if I'm not being clear enough. I don't understand your theory. I want to understand it
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3204, Pink Ball wrote:
Raven I'm asking you, I'm not saying anything about what the remaining scum is thinking. And I'm not saying your theory is farfetched, I'm saying it doesn't make sense
If you don’t think Ali is scum. don’t you think Raya NK makes em look bad and that is precisely my point. Ali voting Raya > Creature looked town indicative to me, so maybe you’re right but I still think a frame up is very possible.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3207, Pink Ball wrote:I'm trying to understand here, if I'm not being clear enough. I don't understand your theory. I want to understand it
Ali is lhf who was the sole vote on Raya and a wagon is now on Ali, specifically because of Raya NK, right?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't think Ali is scum and I don't think that Raya's nightkill makes em look bad. That's my point

p-edit and what does Ali being the sole vote on Raya have anything to do with a frame theory?? And no, they were naked votes, you're assuming the wagon was formed because of the nightkill
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3209, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3207, Pink Ball wrote:I'm trying to understand here, if I'm not being clear enough. I don't understand your theory. I want to understand it
Ali is lhf who was the sole vote on Raya and a wagon is now on Ali, specifically because of Raya NK, right?
If people are sr Ali mainly due to Raya NK, why don’t you think a frame up is possible?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3210, Pink Ball wrote:you're assuming the wagon was formed because of the nightkill
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3210, Pink Ball wrote:I don't think Ali is scum and I don't think that Raya's nightkill makes em look bad. That's my point

p-edit and what does Ali being the sole vote on Raya have anything to do with a frame theory?? And no, they were naked votes, you're assuming the wagon was formed because of the nightkill
So, you honestly believe that Raya NK has nothing to do with Ali wagon?

Ali was the only slot hardpushing Raya as scum, so I really can’t understand how you’re not seeing this?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3212, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3210, Pink Ball wrote:you're assuming the wagon was formed because of the nightkill
And you think it has no bearing on eir wagon, at all?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

OOOOOOOOOH ok ok ok now I get your logic, fuck me I really didn't understand where you were coming from with that theory
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow it wasn't so hard lol you mean like Ali was pushing Raya as scum but it turned out that Raya was town so Ali look bad because e was pushing town?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

At any rate, my money is on one of the initial Ali voters, likely being scum, You disagree with that?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

There are only three players voting Ali and one of them is TSE who you have been really vocal on your scumread on him so I know what you're trying to do
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3215, Pink Ball wrote:OOOOOOOOOH ok ok ok now I get your logic, fuck me I really didn't understand where you were coming from with that theory
In post 3216, Pink Ball wrote:Wow it wasn't so hard lol you mean like Ali was pushing Raya as scum but it turned out that Raya was town so Ali look bad because e was pushing town?
Yeah, I think scum is pushing Ali for being the sole vote on the NK. Whether that figured into the NK or not, which I still maintain was possible and my results confirm a miscellaneous result, which means Raya probably did gift Ame last night like she was supposed to.

So, I do think Ali being the sole vote on NK!Raya is at least one of the reasons for eir wagon.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah, you're probably right
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Ame »

I think it would be wise to simply lynch all the players who have forgotten to train. I think it's quite possible TSE is a mafia autofarmer.

VOTE: TSE
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3218, Pink Ball wrote:There are only three players voting Ali and one of them is TSE who you have been really vocal on your scumread on him so I know what you're trying to do
He hard defended his trs in PA and sr anyone who disagreed with him, which Creature was apparently one of. He isn’t really doing anything and instead of saying he thinks my Ali frame theory is right or wrong, he omgusses me. Unless ABR had a way to get 5 XP, my sr on him is probably wrong and I really liked NK15’s response to me yesterday as well as claiming he didn’t need Raya’s gift, since he planned to train and I have reasons to tr everyone else, so I think it’s very likely TSE.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Ame »

I investigated Titus ftr.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1418, Ginngie wrote:Is training passive or do I have to message the mod to train

which I think would be lame due to the fact that I'm not told I have to PM the mod to train.

If it is passive, then I earned one less xp because I should have 3 since that one dude died and I didn't do anything last night
Everyone got 1 XP due to FotC NK.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”