Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:57 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3173, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3145, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3137, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3135, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3129, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3117, Raven Branwen wrote:Why did you guys lynch Creature? I told you he was obvtown. *smdh*

Why are you now voting Ali? Do you honestly think scum!Ali kills eir preferred sr? Why? Wouldn’t scum!Ali prefer to keep Raya around as a potential mislynch?

Like I don’t understand why scum!Ali NKs Raya?

I actually don’t understand why scum kills Raya period.
Who would Scum!you have night killed?
Maybe Ame, since they’re confitown but since they drove a lynch on obvtown!Creature, maybe not.

Did you say how much XP you have currently?

@Ame, why was I supposed to watch you OR TSE again? Was Raya supposed to gift him or something?
Wouldn’t you want to pocket Ame as scum?
Also, other then Ame who would you have chosen?
I want a direct clear answer from you please.
Since I’m town, I haven’t really thought about that. Ame most likely but whomever would be most difficult to mislynch I guess. Are you scum pocketing Ame?
I already answered you TSE. Is your apparent difficulty reading the game extend to my posts?

If I get mislynched, I’m taking you with me.
If you get lynched, town wins!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Ame »

In post 3173, Raven Branwen wrote:If I get mislynched, I’m taking you with me.
Not if you don't vote for the mechanic.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why would we use the Punish mechanic? Scum has to use XP to make nightkills, we can force them to not kill because of lack of XP and get more days and more lynches, which are better than nightkills

P-edit: 1 XP and yes, I barded Raya. I got one more bard shot
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Ame »

In post 3177, Pink Ball wrote:Why would we use the Punish mechanic? Scum has to use XP to make nightkills, we can force them to not kill because of lack of XP and get more days and more lynches, which are better than nightkills
How does this relate to the punish mechanic?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3176, Ame wrote:
In post 3173, Raven Branwen wrote:If I get mislynched, I’m taking you with me.
Not if you don't vote for the mechanic.
In post 3177, Pink Ball wrote:Why would we use the Punish mechanic? Scum has to use XP to make nightkills, we can force them to not kill because of lack of XP and get more days and more lynches, which are better than nightkills

P-edit: 1 XP and yes, I barded Raya. I got one more bard shot
I will only vote yes, if I can take a confident sr with me. I stand by my assertion that Raya NK was an Ali frame up. I just need to figure out who was most likely to frame em.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3177, Pink Ball wrote:barded
What does this mean?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3175, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3173, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3145, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3137, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3135, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3129, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3117, Raven Branwen wrote:Why did you guys lynch Creature? I told you he was obvtown. *smdh*

Why are you now voting Ali? Do you honestly think scum!Ali kills eir preferred sr? Why? Wouldn’t scum!Ali prefer to keep Raya around as a potential mislynch?

Like I don’t understand why scum!Ali NKs Raya?

I actually don’t understand why scum kills Raya period.
Who would Scum!you have night killed?
Maybe Ame, since they’re confitown but since they drove a lynch on obvtown!Creature, maybe not.

Did you say how much XP you have currently?

@Ame, why was I supposed to watch you OR TSE again? Was Raya supposed to gift him or something?
Wouldn’t you want to pocket Ame as scum?
Also, other then Ame who would you have chosen?
I want a direct clear answer from you please.
Since I’m town, I haven’t really thought about that. Ame most likely but whomever would be most difficult to mislynch I guess. Are you scum pocketing Ame?
I already answered you TSE. Is your apparent difficulty reading the game extend to my posts?

If I get mislynched, I’m taking you with me.
If you get lynched, town wins!
And when game doesn’t end, which it 100% won’t with my death, you’ll probably be voting Ali, correct?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3178, Ame wrote:
How does this relate to the punish mechanic?
The Punish mechanic is giving someone a vengekill. If town, is 1 town deciding who's the remaining scum. A nightkill is scum deciding who dies. A lynch is everyone deciding who's the remaining scum. So if we use the Punish mechanic, we give the responsability to one town and if they fail, scum gets one less player to nightkill, making it easier for them. If we don't use the Punish mechanic, scum has to do more nightkills, so they would have to use more XP. If they are low on XP, which they should because of making a nightkill last night and not making it the previous night, then we force them to train and we get more days and more lynches.

I don't know if I'm explaining myself sorry, but unless you want to leash the vengekill, I don't know if it's the best course of action
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3180, Titus wrote:
What does this mean?
If I bard someone, they can perform two actions the next night. Was part of the plan to bard Raya so he could accelerate TSE and gift XP to Ame so Raven could voyeur one of them
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

I was sure it had to be ABR but he claimed 5 XP, so scum shouldn’t have so much XP.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Ame »

@Pink I see what you mean, but aren't we sort of just in the eliminate all the scummy players part of the game? I don't think it's necessary to prolong it. A kill decided by town is definitely better than a kill decided by scum because scum isn't going to kill scummy players only towny players.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3183, Pink Ball wrote:
What does this mean?
If I bard someone, they can perform two actions the next night. Was part of the plan to bard Raya so he could accelerate TSE and gift XP to Ame so Raven could voyeur one of them
Right, that was the plan, so this looks really bad for TSE because Raya has been pretty good about her gifting and I have a great deal of difficulty believing she didn’t stick to the plan’

Whomever killed Raya was trying to frame Ali. I just can’t see scum!Ali killing Raya. Why do you kill your easy lhf potential mislynch? It absolutely makes no sense.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3185, Ame wrote:@Pink I see what you mean, but aren't we sort of just in the eliminate all the scummy players part of the game? I don't think it's necessary to prolong it. A kill decided by town is definitely better than a kill decided by scum because scum isn't going to kill scummy players only towny players.
But scum having to decide who is less scummy or a bigger threat gives us more info. We would be making their job easier. Maybe I'm getting too paranoid and you're right about not prolonging it, but for me more info is always better
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3186, Raven Branwen wrote:
What does this mean?
Right, that was the plan, so this looks really bad for TSE because Raya has been pretty good about her gifting and I have a great deal of difficulty believing she didn’t stick to the plan’

Whomever killed Raya was trying to frame Ali. I just can’t see scum!Ali killing Raya. Why do you kill your easy lhf potential mislynch? It absolutely makes no sense.
You have yet to explain how is someone trying to frame Ali if scum!Ali wouldn't kill Raya. Makes no sense
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't remember the claim order, but I'm fine with lynching one of the players who claimed VT. That's what making more sense to me as a fakeclaim
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3184, Raven Branwen wrote:I was sure it had to be ABR but he claimed 5 XP, so scum shouldn’t have so much XP.
What if scum have a way to gain extra EXP?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3185, Ame wrote:@Pink I see what you mean, but aren't we sort of just in the eliminate all the scummy players part of the game? I don't think it's necessary to prolong it. A kill decided by town is definitely better than a kill decided by scum because scum isn't going to kill scummy players only towny players.
Only if the vengekill is consensual, right?

PB is right.

I think Titus, PB and Ali are all town. If my Ali frame theory is right, which makes way more sense to me than Ali killing Raya, it points to last scum not being very experienced. This also points away from it being NK, who think is probably town.

TSE’s reaction to my frame theory is also weird. If he were town here, he’d likely agree with me but hardclaim his innocence, rather than omgus me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3189, Pink Ball wrote:I don't remember the claim order, but I'm fine with lynching one of the players who claimed VT. That's what making more sense to me as a fakeclaim
That’s why I thought Raya was probably town. Also, why try to be captured when your scumbuddies want to capture me?

This is like the second game, where scum likely framed the player with the single vote on the NK. Raya NK means Ali very likely town and TSE sounds pissed that I busted him on Ali frame.

No one else has had such a weird reaction to my Ali frame up theory.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Raven, could you answer what I'm asking you? How is scum trying to frame Ali if scum!Ali would never make that kill??
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3190, Titus wrote:
In post 3184, Raven Branwen wrote:I was sure it had to be ABR but he claimed 5 XP, so scum shouldn’t have so much XP.
Well, you’d have to find a way to account for it then, otherwise your VCA theory is likely wrong. Ali also claimed to be sheeping Ginnie on Knight tr. I’m going to look up that post.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3190, Titus wrote:
This is an interesting idea. Maybe scum can gift their XP to one of their partners? In that case, we could have a buffed up remaining scum who doesn't have to train to make kills, and the lack of kills during N2 was because of Creature's role
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3188, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3186, Raven Branwen wrote:
What does this mean?

You have yet to explain how is someone trying to frame Ali if scum!Ali wouldn't kill Raya. Makes no sense
In post 3193, Pink Ball wrote:Raven, could you answer what I'm asking you? How is scum trying to frame Ali if scum!Ali would never make that kill??
Why are you assuming scum would even think this? Do you think scum always thinks things like this through? Do you honestly think it makes sense for Ali to have NK’d Raya? If no, then em being an easy mislynch, is the most logical explanation.

If scum was trying to frame me, I’d expect they’d have killed ABR or NK15. I’ve seen this happen in two games, where this happened: You’ve Got Mail - scum framed Ari hydra for Flubber NK and TM, where I think it was probably bob who was the frame target.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No Raven, you're saying "I don't think scum!Ali would ever kill Raya", and then say "scum is framing Ali". Why, if in your own logic scum!Ali would not make a kill like that, makes YOU think it's a frame?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3102, Professor Moriarty wrote:
Creature was...

Spoiler:
Town ClericWelcome, Creature, to Mini 2133: XP Mafia II. Your role is
Town Cleric.
Your role costs
2 XP
to upgrade.

Each night, if you have at least 3 XP, you may choose any number of other players to bless. This does not count as a visit and cannot be seen by action investigative roles, but it can be roleblocked. That night, if a player you blessed would be killed by a player you did not bless, you will lose 3 XP and protect the target from the kill, visiting only the target. You will not learn that this has happened or who the target was, though you will know that you lost 3 XP.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.
The game thread is here.

You have upgraded your role and gained a new ability!
If you successfully save a player from dying, you will learn the identity of the player who you saved.

(expired on 2020-05-20 12:00:00)
I would definitely look at Creature wagon. Ali voted Raya.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In oder words: if a kill would make sense coming from scum!Ali but Ali is town, then scum could make that kill to make it look like scum!Ali made it, thus, a frame. But if a kill WOULDN'T make sense coming from scum!Ali, then it's not a frame

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”