cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:18 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Ok, now I'm confused.

You can retract your kill?

You were berating us when Wall-E claimed, but you basically do the same on your own will?
It's hardly a power role lol. It's a 1 shot kill i can use during the day, which quite possibly ends the day. If anything, the scum might wanna keep me around, assuming they dont think any of their members are in danger... :P

I guess we'll wait till Johoohno gets here. The tension is killing me.

Also, Cerebus, why is your vote still on me, if you admit it was wrong in the first place?

BM
Now why would the scum think that?

Why are you so worried about one vote on you? It's not like you are in any danger right now?

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(7) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Cass, Empking, Grimmy
(3) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) cerebus3 – Battle Mage
(1) Empking – M4yhem
(1) Battle Mage – cerebus3

Not voting:
ace1217, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:19 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

I would believe being able to retract if it wasn't a nightless game. I don't buy it when you're saying you're allowed to retract due to the mod not being here in realtime to take note of it.

You basically revealed yourself without killing your most suspicious person, who you seem to think is still the most suspicious, for no reason. What did you gain from that bluff?
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.
How so? What part of my posts is self concience?
"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
Right, because I couldn't possibly actually regret OMGUS-ing someone.

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Ok, now I'm confused.

You can retract your kill?

You were berating us when Wall-E claimed, but you basically do the same on your own will?
It's hardly a power role lol. It's a 1 shot kill i can use during the day, which quite possibly ends the day. If anything, the scum might wanna keep me around, assuming they dont think any of their members are in danger... :P

I guess we'll wait till Johoohno gets here. The tension is killing me.

Also, Cerebus, why is your vote still on me, if you admit it was wrong in the first place?

BM
Now why would the scum think that?

Why are you so worried about one vote on you? It's not like you are in any danger right now?
Lol, i'm not worried about me. I'm merely speculating regarding YOU! :D
If you admit your vote was wrong, why is it still there? Are you worried it'll make you look even worse to take it back now?

I assume a suicidal dayvig would be a less optimal NK than a Tracker, fyi.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SleepyPanda wrote:I would believe being able to retract if it wasn't a nightless game. I don't buy it when you're saying you're allowed to retract due to the mod not being here in realtime to take note of it.

You basically revealed yourself without killing your most suspicious person, who you seem to think is still the most suspicious, for no reason. What did you gain from that bluff?
At this point I think he was seeing how far he had to go to get an OMGUS vote from me.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.
"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
rofl! IF YOU REGRETTED VOTING FOR ME, WHY HAVE YOU NOT UNVOTED?

Dumbass... :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I would believe being able to retract if it wasn't a nightless game. I don't buy it when you're saying you're allowed to retract due to the mod not being here in realtime to take note of it.

At this point I think he was seeing how far he had to go to get an OMGUS vote from me.
Not exactly. But it was a good reaction tester. Cerebus responded as i expected with the knee-jerk aggressive OMGUS, then realised i was kidding, and is currently squirming in order to find a way to backtrack. :D

Although theoretically, i dont see why such a role couldnt exist. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:24 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

BM wrote:Lol, i'm not worried about me. I'm merely speculating regarding YOU!
If you admit your vote was wrong, why is it still there? Are you worried it'll make you look even worse to take it back now?

BM
I really don't like this post. I don't believe your claim and now you're trying to save yourself from a potential NK.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 am

Post by M4yhem »

Battle Mage wrote:
Dude, you could, ya know, help yourself by joining me in bandwagonning scum.

Ooi, as you seem to have alot of opinions, what do you think of me? scum or town?

BM
If I thought you'd found scum, I would, but your case on Donkey seems to be based on him repeating something I said which you think is scummy. Since I don't think calling someone a good sport is scummy, I don't think Donkey is scummy. (I would like to hear more from him though.)

As for Cerebus I still don't really understand what your case is based on there.

What do you think of my empking vote?

I really don't think you can retract your kill and even if you can, you shouldn't. Even if there's a doctor in the house, they'll most likely protect Wall-E so you are now number one choice for a nightkill. For that reason, I'd use your power while you can.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM

BM
Ya, because you are in such danger of being lynched OH NOES! I didn't unvote because there was no point in unvoting. I will vote someone else when I decide that someone needs to die.

(And who says that I have no suspicion of you at all? You have proceeded to strawman every post I make.)

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
BM wrote:Lol, i'm not worried about me. I'm merely speculating regarding YOU!

BM
I really don't like this post. I don't believe your claim and now you're trying to save yourself from a potential NK.
*facepalm*

I've already said i was kidding. Credit to you though. It only took me admitting it was bs for you to work it out! *patronising patting*

And ooi, how the feck could 'saving myself from a potential NK' be considered scummy? ARE YOU FOR REAL?? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

Ooi, as you seem to have alot of opinions, what do you think of me? scum or town?

BM
If I thought you'd found scum, I would, but your case on Donkey seems to be based on him repeating something I said which you think is scummy. Since I don't think calling someone a good sport is scummy, I don't think Donkey is scummy. (I would like to hear more from him though.)

As for Cerebus I still don't really understand what your case is based on there.

I really don't think you can retract your kill and even if you can, you shouldn't. Even if there's a doctor in the house, they'll most likely protect Wall-E so you are now number one choice for a nightkill. For that reason, I'd use your power while you can.
Please find me 1 recent Cerebus post that ISN'T scummy. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM

BM
Ya, because you are in such danger of being lynched OH NOES! I didn't unvote because there was no point in unvoting. I will vote someone else when I decide that someone needs to die.

(And who says that I have no suspicion of you at all? You have proceeded to strawman every post I make.)
You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM

lol, I haven't made a scummy post yet, you just have tunneled on me completely.

M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 am

Post by M4yhem »

Battle Mage wrote:
Not exactly. But it was a good reaction tester. Cerebus responded as i expected with the knee-jerk aggressive OMGUS, then realised i was kidding, and is currently squirming in order to find a way to backtrack. :D

BM
So wait...you're saying you lied?

:roll:

That's not cool, man.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM

lol, I haven't made a scummy post yet, you just have tunneled on me completely.
I dont think i was asking you. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 am

Post by cerebus3 »

You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.
Whatever, just keep seeing what you want to see.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
So wait...you're saying you lied?

:roll:

That's not cool, man.
Yeah. And lets face it, it sure as hell beats telling the truth. :D

Why do you even CARE?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:

What i want to see is you dead. Can the fairy grant my wish now?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I dont think i was asking you. Rolling Eyes
Just saying that you are so convinced of my scummy-ness that no matter what post he points out, you will say it is scummy.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.
You dont think thats a tad hypocritcal when you are voting for ME atm? roflmao! :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

BM: Why is Cerebus scummy? Whys is M4yhem not scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
You dont think thats a tad hypocritcal when you are voting for ME atm? roflmao! :lol:
only if I was actually trying to get you lynched. Which we have established I am not.

M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Battle Mage wrote:
Yeah. And lets face it, it sure as hell beats telling the truth. :D

Why do you even CARE?

BM
Why do I care? That's a weird question. Lying about your role if you're town is bad because you're risking being counter-claimed by a real power role. Also, it makes it hard to trust you.

And if you're scum, it's just dumb.

In either case, I kind of like playing with you so I do want you to be lynched/nightkilled at the moment.

I've reread Cerebus, I still don't see it. I see him getting annoyed at your attacks but that's a null-tell, I'd say, and the rest of his play is fairly sensible.

You try Empking now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”