Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Porkens wrote:I guess
I
don't get it. I interpreted your response as a refutation.
I understand the confusion now. I cleared it up in post 157. It's a bit higher up on this page.
For being full on a wagon for one player and hopping off for another at L-1?
M4yhem only unvoted, he didn't hop on anyone else's wagon afterwards. It looks like he also unvoted because of other people pressuring him.
Porkens wrote:I think it was incredibly scummy to stop the wagon like that. If Wall-E Flips mafia, FoS on M4yhem.
I don't know if you missed that post by M4yhem when he asked for someone to hammer, but would you still find him suspicious if Wall-E was scum?
Porkens wrote:would I have been satisfied lynching Wall-E without a claim (from Wall-E?) when he (Wall-E again?) had already softclaimed a power role? Yeah, I'd have been satisfied with that considering you refuted his hard claim.
When M4yhem got off Wall-E's wagon, Wall-E had only softclaimed a power role. He didn't say what he was though. Would you have been satisfied lynching without letting him claim?

Septia wrote:I'm back and ready to play.

Will read up on the thread. I'm sure nothing big has happened yet though.
Morning sleepyhead.

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(5) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, Cass, Lord Gurgi
(5) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Porkens
(1) SleepyPanda – Empking
(1) cerebus3 – Battle Mage

Not voting:
ace1217, Grimmy, M4yhem, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Wall-E,

Say as exact as possible without modkill what your role does.

@Mayhem,

The biggest problem with letting you see another day is, honestly, right now your play has been the scummiest. I am not, as it stands, going to vote for someone else who isn't being scummy.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

panda wrote: I understand the confusion now. I cleared it up in post 157. It's a bit higher up on this page.

Ahh I see, my mistake.

unvote: Wall-E

I'll re-read tomorrow and try to be more intellig-ent/-able.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Wall-E »

I honestly don't know what my power does. In all the werewolf games I've ever played we had a Cop and a Jailer who could protect someone from scum kills.

I am called a Werewolf Tracker. I am protown and I can follow someone at night to see "who they talk to."
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Wall-E »

That is all I got. There is nothing more. I thought I was making my role clear by assuming you all knew what a "tracker" did. So nobody does, huh? I think I'm a seer then, since I will assume this means I can tell who's talking to whom. The only people able to talk to each other are scum.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Wall-E wrote:That is all I got. There is nothing more. I thought I was making my role clear by assuming you all knew what a "tracker" did. So nobody does, huh? I think I'm a seer then, since I will assume this means I can tell who's talking to whom. The only people able to talk to each other are scum.
We all knew, we just wanted to know if you knew.

It's confirmable, so you have no worries. Unless you die of course.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Post by Cass »

Well, if he sees who people talk to I don't think it's a standard tracker? Don't they usually see who someone targets with their nightaction?

Anyway, I just wanted him to claim, so back to the scummiest. His weak defenses have not helped his case.

Unvote
Vote: M4yhem

@Wall-E: don't tell us now who you'll target (and don't target BM today). If your target knows you're coming and is scum, he'll just lay low for a night and we'll never be able to confirm you.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote: M4yhem

He's admitted that he plays in an anti-town manner so lynching him seems to be a win whatever he turns up as (as long as it isn't a power role, but he'd claim)

Wall-E: The tracker sees who a player targets.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

*facepalm*

You guys are complete idiots. Guess how i can tell?

Firstly you just outted a power role for NO reason. Secondly, the only other wagon is on 1 of the major contributors to the game. And there are no bandwagons on Donkey or Cerebus. I wish i was a Dayvig now, because i'd have a field day. 0.o

idiots....

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ROFL. I just read Wall-E's posts. Is he really being bandwagonned for making a random vote? :lol:

BM
Read it again.

It was a random vote when he had said nothing at all. When asked, he gave the reason that he voted me, which was for changing my vote on the first page. When asked why he chose me over the other two who had done the same thing (Mayhem, Cerberus) he added defensiveness and erratic posting. But those two factors should not even be considered when choosing as they happened AFTER he first voted.
So he made a random vote. You acted over-defensively. Random vote stays on you. Your case seems to be that he random-voted you over the other players in the game, which is a pretty weak argument given the nature of a random vote as being RANDOM. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
BM wrote:Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! Very Happy
I think Panda is town. I really don't see scum acting the way he did, but that is hardly definitive. Thus, if I think he is town then *quick*-lynching him gains nothing, because we cant really scrutinize why people got on the wagon because everyone would just be "To avoid teh Nk!". At least, that is why everyone jumped on the panda wagon.

Where did I say I thought Wall-E was town? Now you are just misrepresenting me.
You said 'we have no real chance of catching scum', which by definition, implies that both Panda and Wall-E are town. Not that they 'are probably town'. That they ARE town.
I was talking about the panda wagon specifically. I think he is town, and if I think he is town, then OBVIOUSLY I don't think he will flip scum.
But that's just the thing. You WEREN'T talking about the panda wagon specifically. If you had been, your comments would have made no sense, as your argument was that the policy as a whole would ALWAYS FAIL. Hence, by definition, you declared knowledge that at the very least, the two major bandwagons at the time (in a state of flux as i recall) were both leading towards mislynches. And with the 2 claims we have now, this view is confirmed. Hence my suspicion of you is even stronger.
Cerebus wrote: And I APPROVED of the WALL-E wagon, obviously I think there is a chance he can flip scum.
A chance? Lol.
Not buying it kiddo. You pretty much admitted that you knew he was town. Of course you arent going to advertise this, because you were trying to get him lynched. But the fact remains that you knew more than you were saying.
Sorry, i meant Wall-E. Embarassed
Same question, names transposed. Razz
Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?
IT WAS A RANDOM F*KING VOTE!!!!!ONE!

What the hell did you expect??
Half of us voted Panda for nothing. At least Wall-E had some reasoning!
Cerebus wrote: I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
I don't really get the case at all.[/quote]

You should read my original quote of Donkey and subsequent comments and tell me what you think.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
BM wrote:This game moves quickly. I've never been suspicious of Mayhem really. SleepyPanda is off the cards. Wall E is most likely town too. Cerebus and Donkey are the two scumbags we must choose from today. What do you mean by 'more high profiled'?
You're assuming that both Wall-E and I are both town, but weren't you saying Cerberus doing the same thing was considered scummy? You seem pretty sure that Wall-E is now town, how are you so positive? It looks like all you're going off of is by association.

I still find Wall-E scummier than Cerebus or Donkey.
That's a fair comment. It was partly association but moreso the fact that there were far scummier people out there. Oh and the fact Cerebus had claimed Wall-E was innocent kinda make me think. :P

Ok, so now Wall-E is confirmed innocent, are you going to join me in a Cerebus/Donkey wagon?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Battle Mage wrote:*facepalm*

Firstly you just outted a power role for NO reason. Secondly, the only other wagon is on 1 of the major contributors to the game. And there are no bandwagons on Donkey or Cerebus. I wish i was a Dayvig now, because i'd have a field day. 0.o

idiots....

BM
Are we the ones that made him softclaim a power role when he was at L-3 with the deadline at over 3 days still? No.

Did him softclaiming exempt him from being NKed? No.

In fact, he made himself the top NK candidate when he softclaimed. Yeah, I guess when someone acts scummy we should just let them be just in case they decides to claim for no reason.
BM wrote:So he made a random vote. You acted over-defensively. Random vote stays on you. Your case seems to be that he random-voted you over the other players in the game, which is a pretty weak argument given the nature of a random vote as being RANDOM.

BM
Please explain to me how his vote is random when he gave a reason. If it was random, he would've just said so, plain and simple. He gave reasons for every question I asked him. If it was indeed random, he should've stopped at one point. It was not random.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:21 am

Post by Cass »

@BM: I wouldn't say he was made to claim for no reason. He softclaimed all by himself, nobody outed him. I agree it was silly and probably a bad idea, but the idea of claiming in the first place was all his own.

And I happen to think M4yhem is a lot scummier than Donkey or Cerebus, so I'm voting him. Contributing doesn't make someone immune to lynch - not that M4yhem has contributed much of anything to the scumhunt. Maybe a convincing defense (or a case on someone else) could change my mind; you pointing at two others certainly won't.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

[quote="BM]
Ok, so now Wall-E is confirmed innocent, are you going to join me in a Cerebus/Donkey wagon? [/quote]
No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is refuted by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:*facepalm*

idiots....

BM
Are we the ones that made him softclaim a power role when he was at L-3 with the deadline at over 3 days still? No.

Did him softclaiming exempt him from being NKed? No.
The way this game works, if you get under pressure and you have a power role, you MUST claim asap. I'd rather see a tracker get NKed than lynched, and dont forget, theres a very good chance we have a doctor still hidden out there somewhere.
Panda wrote: In fact, he made himself the top NK candidate when he softclaimed. Yeah, I guess when someone acts scummy we should just let them be just in case they decides to claim for no reason.
Why should him making himself top NK candidate be a scumtell?
Panda wrote:
BM wrote:So he made a random vote. You acted over-defensively. Random vote stays on you. Your case seems to be that he random-voted you over the other players in the game, which is a pretty weak argument given the nature of a random vote as being RANDOM.

BM
Please explain to me how his vote is random when he gave a reason. If it was random, he would've just said so, plain and simple. He gave reasons for every question I asked him. If it was indeed random, he should've stopped at one point. It was not random.
Presumably it was random at first. Random voting is about reaction testing. Later when asked about the vote which was still there, he validates this by pointing out the scummy reaction. I think you're getting wound up by OMGUS here and not really looking objectively.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Revision for last post:
me wrote:
BM wrote:
Ok, so now Wall-E is confirmed innocent, are you going to join me in a Cerebus/Donkey wagon?

No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is
backed
by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:[quote="BM]
No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is refuted by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.[/quote][/quote]

I presume you mean 'confirmed' rather than 'refuted'. If it's confirmation you want, it's confirmation you get. I'm 99.5% sure that Wall-E is town. In fact, a similar assurity as i have regarding your townieness. So, make yourself useful, take your vote off him, and put it on 1 of the two outted scumbags.

kthxbai

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Battle Mage wrote:
No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is refuted by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.
I presume you mean 'confirmed' rather than 'refuted'. If it's confirmation you want, it's confirmation you get. I'm 99.5% sure that Wall-E is town. In fact, a similar assurity as i have regarding your townieness. So, make yourself useful, take your vote off him, and put it on 1 of the two outted scumbags.

kthxbai

BM[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Vote has been off him for some time, nyeh?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:@BM: I wouldn't say he was made to claim for no reason. He softclaimed all by himself, nobody outed him. I agree it was silly and probably a bad idea, but the idea of claiming in the first place was all his own.
I think we can both see that he didnt have a whole lot of choice.
Cass wrote: And I happen to think M4yhem is a lot scummier than Donkey or Cerebus, so I'm voting him. Contributing doesn't make someone immune to lynch - not that M4yhem has contributed much of anything to the scumhunt. Maybe a convincing defense (or a case on someone else) could change my mind; you pointing at two others certainly won't.
I've made a case on both of them. I eagerly await your analysis of it.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:30 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Aw yeah, started a broken tag chain reaction. Fufufu.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

kthxbai

BM
Vote has been off him for some time, nyeh?[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

nyeh? lol

In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm still for lynching Wall-E but I don't think it's very realistic to get 7 people to switch votes quick enough and have this tactic work. I'll hang around and vote myself if people still decide to go that way.

Unvote;Vote: Wall-E
If everyone who is voting you votes Wall-E, then we have a quick lynch. And If people backtrack on voteing wall-e when their reasoning to vote you was such, then we have scum.
Oh, i guess i'm scum then! EVERYONE BANDWAGON BM!!!!! :D
I dont like this enforcement of the bandwagon.
HoS: Cerebus

I'm happy to bandwagon this guy if the majority prefers.

BM
You misunderstand me. I meant it would be scummy for someone to jump on the panda wagon for your reasoning and yet be apprehensive about voting the Wall-e wagon.
Which is what i have done. Which means i am scummy. So you can either vote for me, or be proven to be a complete hypocrite.

Your call.

BM
Meh, I think it
is
inconsistant that you were willing to lynch Panda for no reason at all, but not Wall-E, but the fact that you are presenting cases on other players mitigates that somewhat.
Yeh i think you are squirming right now because you dont want to be drawn against me. :D
The reason im less keen to lynch Wall-E is obvious. People have actually started acting scummy, and it's probably far too late to learn much from a quicklynch with so many people participating.

BM
Ya, and I think you are trying to rile me up into OMGUS-ing you. and ya it IS obvious, notice I didn't FOS you or anything?
Good spot Sherlock. I'm caught red-handed again! Yep i am trying to invoke a reaction from you. What unnerves me the most is how aware you are of how you look to others. Too scared to practice what you preach because you know it will gain you heat. Now THAT is scummy.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:I think the best bet for a quick lynch today is the Wall-E wagon, we need the quick lynch.

so
unvote, vote Wall-E
I guessed you missed when i said 'its too late for a quicklynch now'?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Battle Mage wrote:In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
But I prefer my shiny new M4yhem wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”