Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1724, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1706, Titus wrote:So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.
Characterizing me as 'apathetic' just shows you clearly aren't reading the game or checking your assumptions against actual posts. I was quite aggressive in forcing the Lynch onto either nom/Karnage and then when nom was still engaging/fighting at the bitter end I appealed to her to lynch Karnage with me.
The votes don't show that.

Stop whining and start scum hunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

Votes don't tell the whole story...

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:53 pm

In post 1723, GuiltyLion wrote:I think it looks to me like Eve is shading skitter for the sake of shade (IIRC skitter called other people out for this earlier as 'pussyfooting' to see if it's acceptable to vote there), and she's also deflecting responsibility by using a dead townie's reads rather than her own.
The fact that it was a joke notwithstanding, I don't really think that people wouldn't be holding Eve responsible if skitter was lynched because Eve out the blue proposed to sheep noms.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Out of the blue*

Words are hard.

-Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1726, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Votes don't tell the whole story...

-Smart
But they do. That's why my VCA is controversial, and I still supplement with scum hunting as a failsafe for erratic scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Atarashi Hajimari »

I'm about to have to drop out for a few hours to play Pathfinder for a while. I'll be back in a bit.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:55 pm

By definition they don't. "The whole story" is the sum total of everything game-relevant that's happened. Some of those things are not votes.

-Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1731, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:By definition they don't. "The whole story" is the sum total of everything game-relevant that's happened. Some of those things are not votes.

-Smart
Yup. They're the night kills.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:00 pm

._.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 1722, Titus wrote:
In post 1718, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1708, Titus wrote:
In post 1704, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1703, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1693, Titus wrote:
In post 1686, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1662, Titus wrote:
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I do think he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon; and I think it's perfectly plausible for scum to believe that an Allo lynch is viable at deadline D1.
No. Just 1000% no.
1) Didn't you say you didn't read the game?
2) Are you disagreeing with me saying he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon, or disagreeing with me saying it's plausible that scum believe an Allo lynch is viable at deadline, or both? I feel that I've shown evidence for both of these things in - acryon talking about an Allo wagon as well as several other people talking about lynching Allo near deadline.
3) Why are you also arguing with me about something that is purely hypothetical at this point?

- Smarter
A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.

I don't have to read the game to know your proposition is faulty.

I can argue about hypotheticals because we're all hypothesizing. A vote is just an educated guess or a policy vote.
I think everyone in this game is in agreement that Allomancer was highly mislynchable, and
multiple people
were asking for an Allo wagon at deadline. I disagree that "scum never thinks a day 1 PR claim is a viable mislynch"
because the Allomancer wagon WAS IN FACT VIABLE
- Smarter
Nope. I bet none of those people were GL or Auro or anyone who claimed to see the soft. Those people wouldn't vote there despite the pleadings of others. A soft claim of PR means a slot is unlynchable.
Did you look at the quotes I posted?
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 895, acryon wrote:I think we need to hang Allo or Eve, and check nom/Karnage off the wagon if we don't get scum.
In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
In post 1002, BBmolla wrote:
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
In post 1008, Auro wrote:My preference is to lynch Allomancer.
In post 1046, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1045, Auro wrote:I believe I had considered your reasons myself at one point beforehand, and dismissed them. I would strongly say he belongs to the cop bloc lol.
Oh? What made you think the reasons shouldn't be considered? If you're right then I'd rather lynch allo still.

- Smarter
In post 1147, Eve wrote:VOTE: Allomancer
In post 1160, BBmolla wrote:I don't really wanna lynch Nom can we lynch Allo or Eve?
In post 1177, Auro wrote:Nom should be the lynch and if not, Allo
In post 1179, acryon wrote:I'm not into a Karnage lynch. As much as my gut is telling me Allo could be town, I think due to time's sake we have to go there.

I agree with a die roll, but are we sure we don't want people like Sauce/Karnage in the copbloc as well?
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
In post 1182, acryon wrote:We definitely don't need GL on the wagon for an Allo lynch. Plenty interest there, especially this close to deadline.
In post 1226, nomnomnom wrote:If we lynch someone other than me it should be Eve, Karnage, allo or skitt.
In post 1245, acryon wrote:My opinion is back to Nom goes in the copbloc we lynch Allo.
and here's the post where he actually votes allo at deadline.
In post 1252, acryon wrote:Really unfortunate I can't be around past 15 minutes from now. Sorry for any issues that causes.

VOTE: Allomancer

I think this is what needs to be done.
  • acryon
  • nom
  • bbmolla
  • Auro (did not believe the soft was real)
  • us (had some doubt that the soft was real)
all saying we could lynch Allo after the soft, because his play was so horrible. How is that unlynchable?

- Smarter
Allo hard claims. Wagon dead. Do note Auro claiming the soft isn't real helps scum.
At that point in D1, with just a soft, with so many people asking if they can wagon Allo, it's not implausible to want to push a deadline wagon on him (even if it ended with an L-1 claim and then disintegrated again)! Like.... I feel like you're completely missing the point of my posts.

- Smarter
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1734, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1722, Titus wrote:
In post 1718, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1708, Titus wrote:
In post 1704, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1703, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1693, Titus wrote:
In post 1686, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1662, Titus wrote:
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I do think he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon; and I think it's perfectly plausible for scum to believe that an Allo lynch is viable at deadline D1.
No. Just 1000% no.
1) Didn't you say you didn't read the game?
2) Are you disagreeing with me saying he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon, or disagreeing with me saying it's plausible that scum believe an Allo lynch is viable at deadline, or both? I feel that I've shown evidence for both of these things in - acryon talking about an Allo wagon as well as several other people talking about lynching Allo near deadline.
3) Why are you also arguing with me about something that is purely hypothetical at this point?

- Smarter
A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.

I don't have to read the game to know your proposition is faulty.

I can argue about hypotheticals because we're all hypothesizing. A vote is just an educated guess or a policy vote.
I think everyone in this game is in agreement that Allomancer was highly mislynchable, and
multiple people
were asking for an Allo wagon at deadline. I disagree that "scum never thinks a day 1 PR claim is a viable mislynch"
because the Allomancer wagon WAS IN FACT VIABLE
- Smarter
Nope. I bet none of those people were GL or Auro or anyone who claimed to see the soft. Those people wouldn't vote there despite the pleadings of others. A soft claim of PR means a slot is unlynchable.
Did you look at the quotes I posted?
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 895, acryon wrote:I think we need to hang Allo or Eve, and check nom/Karnage off the wagon if we don't get scum.
In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
In post 1002, BBmolla wrote:
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
In post 1008, Auro wrote:My preference is to lynch Allomancer.
In post 1046, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1045, Auro wrote:I believe I had considered your reasons myself at one point beforehand, and dismissed them. I would strongly say he belongs to the cop bloc lol.
Oh? What made you think the reasons shouldn't be considered? If you're right then I'd rather lynch allo still.

- Smarter
In post 1147, Eve wrote:VOTE: Allomancer
In post 1160, BBmolla wrote:I don't really wanna lynch Nom can we lynch Allo or Eve?
In post 1177, Auro wrote:Nom should be the lynch and if not, Allo
In post 1179, acryon wrote:I'm not into a Karnage lynch. As much as my gut is telling me Allo could be town, I think due to time's sake we have to go there.

I agree with a die roll, but are we sure we don't want people like Sauce/Karnage in the copbloc as well?
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
In post 1182, acryon wrote:We definitely don't need GL on the wagon for an Allo lynch. Plenty interest there, especially this close to deadline.
In post 1226, nomnomnom wrote:If we lynch someone other than me it should be Eve, Karnage, allo or skitt.
In post 1245, acryon wrote:My opinion is back to Nom goes in the copbloc we lynch Allo.
and here's the post where he actually votes allo at deadline.
In post 1252, acryon wrote:Really unfortunate I can't be around past 15 minutes from now. Sorry for any issues that causes.

VOTE: Allomancer

I think this is what needs to be done.
  • acryon
  • nom
  • bbmolla
  • Auro (did not believe the soft was real)
  • us (had some doubt that the soft was real)
all saying we could lynch Allo after the soft, because his play was so horrible. How is that unlynchable?

- Smarter
Allo hard claims. Wagon dead. Do note Auro claiming the soft isn't real helps scum.
At that point in D1, with just a soft, with so many people asking if they can wagon Allo, it's not implausible to want to push a deadline wagon on him (even if it ended with an L-1 claim and then disintegrated again)! Like.... I feel like you're completely missing the point of my posts.

- Smarter
I completely understand your posts. You have a faulty assumption which leads you astray. Your passion in conviction is pretty town though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1725, Titus wrote:The votes don't show that.

Again -
THE VOTES DO NOT FOLLOW ORDINARY VOTING RULES BECAUSE HALF THE TIME WE WERE DEBATING WHO SHOULD BE ON WHAT WAGON AND NEGOTIATING WHEN/WHERE TO VOTE

also, why do you say this as if I am not scum hunting? I've been scumhunting the entire game and if you actually read any of my posts instead of skimming VCs you would see that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1736, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1725, Titus wrote:The votes don't show that.

Again -
THE VOTES DO NOT FOLLOW ORDINARY VOTING RULES BECAUSE HALF THE TIME WE WERE DEBATING WHO SHOULD BE ON WHAT WAGON AND NEGOTIATING WHEN/WHERE TO VOTE

also, why do you say this as if I am not scum hunting? I've been scumhunting the entire game and if you actually read any of my posts instead of skimming VCs you would see that
Who said I used ordinary assumptions? I factored the setup into my analysis.

I am just hearing whining. You aren't going to persuade me by whining about my methods. It just makes you look like caught for the wrong reasons, particularly when I asked you about your AH thoughts but I get met with more whining.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1725, Titus wrote:
In post 1724, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1706, Titus wrote:So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.
Characterizing me as 'apathetic' just shows you clearly aren't reading the game or checking your assumptions against actual posts. I was quite aggressive in forcing the Lynch onto either nom/Karnage and then when nom was still engaging/fighting at the bitter end I appealed to her to lynch Karnage with me.
The votes don't show that.

also this is just objectively wrong lol, it's quite clear in the VCs even given us negotiating votes

Here is where I am voting/pushing Allo:
In post 700, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.17

TargetWagon
Allomancer
(3)
nomnomnom (), GuiltyLion (), Eve ()
Eve
(3)
Auro (), BBmolla (), acryon ()
acryon
(1)
Allomancer ()
GuiltyLion
(1)
skitter30 ()
skitter30
(1)
The Limit Does Not Exist ()
Not Voting
(2)
SausasaurusRex (), Karnage ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-03 00:18:59).
Then I unvote when it's decided that I shouldn't be on the wagon:
In post 756, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.19

TargetWagon
Allomancer
(4)
nomnomnom (), Eve (), acryon (), The Limit Does Not Exist ()
Eve
(2)
Auro (), BBmolla ()
acryon
(1)
Allomancer ()
GuiltyLion
(1)
skitter30 ()
Not Voting
(3)
SausasaurusRex (), Karnage (), GuiltyLion ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-03 00:18:59).
Then Allo softs TA and I start pushing nom:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.20

TargetWagon
Eve
(3)
nomnomnom (), acryon (), The Limit Does Not Exist ()
nomnomnom
(3)
Eve (), skitter30 (), GuiltyLion ()
Allomancer
(1)
SausasaurusRex ()
Karnage
(1)
Allomancer ()
Not Voting
(4)
BBmolla (), Karnage (), Auro ()

Apologies for my absence. It will not happen again.
Still pushing nom:
In post 1125, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.21

TargetWagon
nomnomnom
(5)
Eve (), skitter30 (), GuiltyLion (), The Limit Does Not Exist (), nomnomnom ()
Eve
(1)
acryon ()
Allomancer
(1)
SausasaurusRex ()
Karnage
(1)
Allomancer ()
Not Voting
(3)
BBmolla (), Karnage (), Auro ()

Then I switch to Karnage (and hop off the nom wagon since I am to be in a copbloc) and convince nom to vote there:
In post 1285, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.27

TargetWagon
Karnage
(3)
Allomancer (), GuiltyLion (), nomnomnom ()
nomnomnom
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), Eve (), BBmolla ()
Allomancer
(1)
acryon ()
Not Voting
(4)
Karnage (), Auro (), SausasaurusRex (), skitter30 ()

Still pushing Karnage at EOD
In post 1308, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final

TargetWagon
nomnomnom
(6)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), Eve (), BBmolla (), acryon (), SausasaurusRex (), nomnomnom ()
Karnage
(2)
Allomancer (), GuiltyLion ()
Not Voting
(3)
Karnage (), Auro (), skitter30 ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. nomnomnom has been lynched.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1737, Titus wrote:I am just hearing whining. You aren't going to persuade me by whining about my methods. It just makes you look like caught for the wrong reasons, particularly when I asked you about your AH thoughts but I get met with more whining.
I gave AH thoughts already.

Constantly characterizing my pushing you on questionable/flawed reasoning as "whining" is really disingenuous
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Votes on a wagon are votes on a wagon. They don't say pushed or not. I see a player who needs the support of others before getting on a wagon.

What are your thoughts on Auro?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1740, Titus wrote:Votes on a wagon are votes on a wagon. They don't say pushed or not. I see a player who needs the support of others before getting on a wagon.
And I'm saying if you read the actual game you wouldn't see that

I'm very waffley on Auro. The entire game he's felt principled against townreading me, no matter how much I tried to engage with him, and similarly has felt principled against ever scumreading the Karnage slot. I can easily imagine this as a scum agenda of discrediting my play (which he knows is generally above average IMO) and either protecting buddy Karnage or WKing a slot to set himself up for a better D3.

There are occasional moments where I do like things that he's pushing or doing, but these are few and far in between. If Eve is scum then Auro's town equity goes wayyyy up. If Eve is town (and Atari is town) then I'd say Auro is rather good odds of scum, but even then I'm still worried on the possibility of a Molla/Titus team where Auro and I have just been barking up opposite trees and each correctly townreading a slot that the other scumreads, and unable to find each other as town as a result.

I don't think he's the best lynch today but I'd really love if we could find any common ground at all and he seems incapable of doing that with me
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1717, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1713, Titus wrote:That would prove my predecessor is town then. Scum don't try to mislynch a PR in this setup. It proves my predecessor was town and blind.
No, I mean, your predecessor quietly dropped the push after Allo softed… see .

-Smart
Why isn't Titus getting more votes?

Oh c'mon GL don't tell me you don't see Skitter+Titus. Or at least Titus.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Auro »

You ARE accepting that Karnage slot feels town now - that is common ground
1/0, Acryon near locktown reads - that is common ground
Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Hey Auro! Talk to me!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Auro »

Yoohoo! What do you wanna talk about?
I'm surprised I am not locktown after an 8 hour read, though :P
Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:13 pm

In post 1745, Auro wrote:Yoohoo! What do you wanna talk about?
I'm surprised I am not locktown after an 8 hour read, though :P
Idk, stuff. Anything, really. I'm trying to understand you.

Why do you think you should be locktown?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1726, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Votes don't tell the whole story...

-Smart
Like do people believe Titus genuinely doesn't understand the points we're making?

That she genuinely has a thought process "Auro calls my VCA wrong (even though a bunch of others say we can't VCA) and is protecting his buddy GL"?

Funny how I'm protecting my "buddy" GL while GL's whining about my reluctance to townread him!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1746, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Why do you think you should be locktown?
Adoption and commitment to a strategy that would've screwed me over is the strongest personal reason. Prolly this is the only time I'll do it as town though :P
Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:19 pm

In post 1748, Auro wrote:
In post 1746, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Why do you think you should be locktown?
Adoption and commitment to a strategy that would've screwed me over is the strongest personal reason. Prolly this is
the only time I'll do it as town though
:P
So does this mean that you usually do it as scum? o.O

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”