Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 3.03

Battle Mage (2): Doctor Drew, Egix96
Emperor flippyNips (1): xRECKONERx
Doctor Drew (1): Flubbernugget
50 Judge Powers (1): Battle Mage
Lavender (1):
Egix96 (1):
Not Voting (7): Panzerjager, Espressojet, Emperor flippyNips, Lavender, chennisden, pisskop, 50 Judge Powers

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to bury someone!
Day Three ends on Tuesday, May 12th at 3:00pm EST (expired on 2020-05-12 15:00:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:51 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

@BM: I think I slept on it long enough to let any personal feelings fade. I also had thought about it since, and came to the conclusion you must be scum yourself. Here's why:

1- You claim you were taking a jab at those who claimed their finishers yet it doesn't look like it. If it was, you'd have used a more cheery/playful emoticon, or not at all. Instead you used the sad face to reassess disappointment in not having a finisher thus enforcing the impression it was a serious claim.

2- But why would you do that? That was the question I was asking myself. And you gave me the answer while debating with me: It was to justify why you're not dead despite being globally TRd, and while this could come from town too, the fact that you backed off with a little pressure is what makes it scummy indeed.

3- You obviously do NOT believe I'm scum. You wnat m to sacrifice someone else to escape the lynch myself, which is definitely somehing you DON't DO to "outed scum". You even acknoledge this isn't my scum game, but still call for my lynch.

4- During our back and forth you brought up Lynch All Luars. Wel, sir, you did claim nit having a finisher and then you changed your claim. You also faked a dayvig. If these aren't lies I dunno what a lie is.

5- You wanted to lynch Lavender but backed off when Drew said her claimed finisher was literally in FL's PM. What? You don't/didn't read the flips???

6- You accused Drew of being "bad" but are subtly trying to appease/pocket him to get him on your side. That's why you finally acknowledged Lavender was almost confirmed, and you called him "bad, but not scummy bad", as you realized you probably can't win a battle against the two of us, so had to redo the math.

But my bottom line is that you claimed no finishers out of thin air which I see as a potential balancing point from the mod to cap the mafia killing powers if true. If false, then you tried to gambit to reach endgame and when it was pointed out as alarming you took it back ASAP (town faking would have doubled down on that still) so excuse me when I follow your advice and lynch all liars.

And then you disappeared and did nothing since that conversation with me & Drew. You even promised someone you would present your case on me, but you didn't de;iver, yet are parking your vote on me. Basically, I think you're stalling too, so there's that.

VOTE: Battle Mage
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Reck, join us on BM.

Flubb, fuck off of me and join us as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Pisskop, you are likely scum.......bit join us as well if you dare.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Panzer, get on on here and push for Pisskop......the only way I could be persuaded to change my vote.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Espressojet »

I could do this today

VOTE: BM

Also, has anyone noticed that Pisskop no longer has a vote thingy, but Egix does and Lavender's remains unchanged?

Are they maybe unrelated? I was thinking it may have grown off of Lavender, but now I'm confused
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2305, Espressojet wrote:I could do this today

VOTE: BM

Also, has anyone noticed that Pisskop no longer has a vote thingy, but Egix does and Lavender's remains unchanged?

Are they maybe unrelated? I was thinking it may have grown off of Lavender, but now I'm confused
I mentioned the hated thing on Egix as well.

Not sure what to make of it, paranoid brain says that Lavender can make people hated along with them......but even that doesn't make them scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think BM is scummy, I just don't think scum is posting because there is no incentive to. we are down half the town, have 0 leads, and because so much of the game is inactive or functionally inactive that they blend in easily. Yeah, I think there's a lot of dumb shit BM did, but like..I feel like it's been blatantly obvious the best move for scum is to just not do anything while so much of the town doesn't give a shit. Maybe I'm off base, maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather BM/Drew/Flub or whatever beat me then pisskop, egix, espressojet, etc.

vote pisskop
, someone finisher nips tonight, we can lynch egix tomorrw. w/e
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Lavender »

_o--<
Don't know what to do.

Oh btw, why are some of yalls pfp/avatar just a block of color?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2307, PJ. wrote:I think BM is scummy, I just don't think scum is posting because there is no incentive to. we are down half the town, have 0 leads, and because so much of the game is inactive or functionally inactive that they blend in easily. Yeah, I think there's a lot of dumb shit BM did, but like..I feel like it's been blatantly obvious the best move for scum is to just not do anything while so much of the town doesn't give a shit. Maybe I'm off base, maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather BM/Drew/Flub or whatever beat me then pisskop, egix, espressojet, etc.

vote pisskop
, someone finisher nips tonight, we can lynch egix tomorrw. w/e
Literal first sentence is saying that BM is scummy.

Literal last sentence is voting someone else.

You do you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well yeah, you ignored the entire middle where I said despite him acting scummy, I think BM is good enough to know just to shut up here.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: flubbernugget
green shirt thursdays
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Noting votes on me. I'm confirmed town, so not gonna bother responding to cases tbh. if you wanna run me up a bit and force a claim, go ahead. otherwise we can actually lynch someone who could be scum...
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2301, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@BM: I think I slept on it long enough to let any personal feelings fade. I also had thought about it since, and came to the conclusion you must be scum yourself. Here's why:

1- You claim you were taking a jab at those who claimed their finishers yet it doesn't look like it. If it was, you'd have used a more cheery/playful emoticon, or not at all. Instead you used the sad face to reassess disappointment in not having a finisher thus enforcing the impression it was a serious claim.

2- But why would you do that? That was the question I was asking myself. And you gave me the answer while debating with me: It was to justify why you're not dead despite being globally TRd, and while this could come from town too, the fact that you backed off with a little pressure is what makes it scummy indeed.

3- You obviously do NOT believe I'm scum. You wnat m to sacrifice someone else to escape the lynch myself, which is definitely somehing you DON't DO to "outed scum". You even acknoledge this isn't my scum game, but still call for my lynch.

4- During our back and forth you brought up Lynch All Luars. Wel, sir, you did claim nit having a finisher and then you changed your claim. You also faked a dayvig. If these aren't lies I dunno what a lie is.

5- You wanted to lynch Lavender but backed off when Drew said her claimed finisher was literally in FL's PM. What? You don't/didn't read the flips???

6- You accused Drew of being "bad" but are subtly trying to appease/pocket him to get him on your side. That's why you finally acknowledged Lavender was almost confirmed, and you called him "bad, but not scummy bad", as you realized you probably can't win a battle against the two of us, so had to redo the math.

But my bottom line is that you claimed no finishers out of thin air which I see as a potential balancing point from the mod to cap the mafia killing powers if true. If false, then you tried to gambit to reach endgame and when it was pointed out as alarming you took it back ASAP (town faking would have doubled down on that still) so excuse me when I follow your advice and lynch all liars.

And then you disappeared and did nothing since that conversation with me & Drew. You even promised someone you would present your case on me, but you didn't de;iver, yet are parking your vote on me. Basically, I think you're stalling too, so there's that.

VOTE: Battle Mage
I'm not going to respond to actual case, as there isn't any value in doing so (particularly given the inertia in this game). But I won't be lynched here because I'm conf-town (once you force the claim).

I did laugh though, as I think it's the first time someone has had to "put personal feelings aside" TO vote for me. Normally they have to put personal feelings aside NOT TO vote for me. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:29 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2312, Battle Mage wrote:Noting votes on me. I'm confirmed town, so not gonna bother responding to cases tbh. if you wanna run me up a bit and force a claim, go ahead. otherwise we can actually lynch someone who could be scum...
dancing around your claim like this is the sort of anti-town behavior that made people vote for you in the first place
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:38 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

You keep coming around knocking at the door
But now I just won't answer
I've heard it all before.
All you did was keep me within your web of lies
But I've got a message for you
Boy
You find it a big surprise.
I won't lie
Here's my reply - don't waste my time
Nice try
Goodbye - don't waste my time.
I won't lie
This is my reply - don't waste my time
Nice try
Next time you gonna play your games
There's something you ought to know.
I've been around for a while
Boy
And I can see
See through your show.
I'm not impressed by your high and mighty ways.
All you got coming are dark and lonely days.
There was a time I was willing to be your wife
But that's all changed now
I'm starting a brand-new life.
I won't lie
. . .
You keep coming around knocking at the door
. . .
I won't lie
. . .
Next time you gonna play your games
. . .
Don't waste my time - nice try
I won't lie
This is my reply - don't waste my time
Nice try
You keep coming around - don't waste my time.
Nice try
All you did was keep me within your web of lies
But I've got a message for you
Boy
You find it a big surprise

This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2314, chennisden wrote:
In post 2312, Battle Mage wrote:Noting votes on me. I'm confirmed town, so not gonna bother responding to cases tbh. if you wanna run me up a bit and force a claim, go ahead. otherwise we can actually lynch someone who could be scum...
dancing around your claim like this is the sort of anti-town behavior that made people vote for you in the first place
erm, I haven't done anything anti-town at all this game, so I don't know what you're on about. :eek:

I'm the mason obviously. :facepalm:

Y'all voting for me are dumdums
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2303, Doctor Drew wrote:Pisskop, you are likely scum.......bit join us as well if you dare.
your face is likely scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: battle
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

or scumscums
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2318, pisskop wrote:VOTE: battle
you're voting me because i'm conftown? That's a good look. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2316, Battle Mage wrote: I'm the mason obviously. :facepalm:
wait . . . is this a real claim?

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Im voting so I can continue to ignore the game and get to the night
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2316, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2314, chennisden wrote:
erm, I haven't done anything anti-town at all this game, so I don't know what you're on about. :eek:

I'm the mason obviously. :facepalm:

Y'all voting for me are dumdums
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Flippynips
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe scum wont kill me coz I got no finishers, no reads, and nobody listens to me. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”