Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:16 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.24

TargetWagon
nomnomnom
(3)
GuiltyLion (), The Limit Does Not Exist (), Eve ()
Karnage
(1)
Allomancer ()
Not Voting
(7)
BBmolla (), Karnage (), Auro (), nomnomnom (), SausasaurusRex (), acryon (), skitter30 ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-03 00:18:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Fri May 01, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1198, Auro wrote:Cool. Smart, Acryon; you fine with a Nom lynch too?
I've been waffling, but yes.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:38 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1198, Auro wrote:Cool. Smart, Acryon; you fine with a Nom lynch too?
Yes.

-Smart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: nom
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If this lynch actually goes through I'll be cackling
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

The worst is: I'm going to get blamed for this and told "but why didn't you try harder!!!" or something and I already know that lol
I can't be assed just do it
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think it's bad form to blame people for getting lynched in like 95% of cases

I'm still not sure what the consensus is on whether I should be on or off wagon but I'm happy to unvote if we have enough votes and I'm wanted in the copbloc
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yup definitely my fault if people can't read confusion as town and decide to lynch a player because "they're not trying hard enough"
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

that's not why I want to lynch you lol
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You want to lynch me because you asked me "why is karnage town" when you scumread him and because you don't like my answer you voted me
That's honestly the dumbest reason to vote someone, you're going to lynch someone because they have a differing opinion about a player, this is not even the first time I see this, if you believe Karnage is scum like you've said for 20 pages already then vote him for crying out loud instead of voting people who say the guy is town.

I just hope this lynch teaches people a lesson about that because fmpov it's absolutely stupid, but whatever.
This will also be a warning lesson about trying to metadive me.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:02 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Who am I kidding, people will do the same thing in every single game because they think they got me pinned and they think they understand my scumgame lol
In a way I should be flattered that people are this scared of my scumgame that they'll simply never trust me in town games, but in reality it's fairly annoying if I need to be honest
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm also a bit annoyed that my lynch allows scum to just sit on my wagon and people are totally oblivious to it, this day one lynch should have removed someone problematic like Eve/Allo like we said in the very early pages yet we're going to end on me because of tonal shit and because I changed my mind about 2 slots. It's just stupid. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but fmpov I just go through the stupidest town games where people scumread me for the weirdest fucking reasons. Every single one of them, and in every single one of them I have to defend myself from completely insane accusations and in every single one of those games I can't discern who is town being blind as fuck and who is scum just abusing the situation. It's stupid and I hate it.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Your """""logical""""" scumhunting doesn't work with emotional reactionary people like me, find something else already.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Auro »

The problem is that your confusion and emotions are not hard for scum to fake, whereas genuine solving in a playerlist with many towny people is.
And the fact that you have faked these emotions before does not help us townread you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:11 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yet I have towngames where I show the same level of confusion or whatever, you're doing selective metadives and obviously if you only go to my scumgames this is the conclusion you come to.
Scums have an agenda, what's the fucking point in me doing what I did this game when I had a comfortable universally townread position? There's simply no point, I simply could do like Eve/Karnage right now, just shut my damn zipper, let the game go through, let people get lynched, yet I came in thread with a genuine intent to let you know I was hesitating on reads. Tell me how that's scum when I could have simply pretended to say "nah I won't change my mind". Just tell me already. Nobody, not even skitt, will say this. I suspect skitter is scum here because there's no fucking way that she doesn't see this as town honestly, she should know me at this point.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Hey remember that scum game you linked? How about you go in that game and witness how I didn't say a single incriminating word against my slot and just let people scumread each other, hammer each other, and so on and so forth? How about you tell me why I didn't do the same shit in this game considering this is what I did in that scumgame? It's simple, because I am not fucking scum. It's really simple once you think about it.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:14 am

Post by acryon »

I'm sorry, but stop acting like you're being skewered for "confusion". You acted like there were a ton of walls--there weren't. There were enough to get glossy-eyed, and I myself skimmed over them, but I didn't see them, get frustrated and decide to skip everything. Why? Because I'm town and I'm playing to my wincon.

There's a world of difference between confusion and willful ignorance.
In post 885, nomnomnom wrote: honestly I'm kinda skipping everything at this point and I just want a flip all this stuff is meaningless to me.
Just make someone flip I'm sick of this.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Auro »

And I don't feel you've tried. I don't think you've made an effort to read a lot of posts. If you're unable to even try, then what's the guarantee a flip will change things?
If you read all of it, had stances on different things and the net result was that you're confused about who's scum, that's totally acceptable. Refusal to read and form thoughts is lynch-worthy, Nom

OK cool can you show me instances where you, as town, showed the same level of confusion? I played against town!you in Boon's Upick and I feel a difference.

You were willing to let people scumread each other, hammer each other and so on in this game too.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1217, Auro wrote:You were willing to let people scumread each other, hammer each other and so on in this game too.
100% this.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Auro »

Nom you wanna dictate the lynch wagon then?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Random thought, but if the TA dies tonight, you should HEAVILY consider lynching people who said they were okay being off wagon, because that would mean scums figured out the TA and that they know there's no risk in being off wagon. Maybe there's a crumb out there. Just a random thought.

pedit: I said I skipped wordy posts because I am not interested in pointless 1v1s and I do this every single game
you wanna lynch me for that? Go ahead
Want a game where I lose my god damn mind in terms of confusion? Here's one: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79835
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If I was willing to let people lynch each other, I certainly wouldn't have explained reads on acryon and eve earlier on and I certainly wouldn't have come in thread to say I was confused about reads to do 180s on them.
That's not letting people scumread each other. I simply ain't getting into every single one of your little skirmishes, you can certainly not count on that ;)
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Auro »

I see you were confused about certain things happening in the gamestate. I don't see "confusion" paired with an "inability to read/catch up".
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1220, nomnomnom wrote:pedit: I said I skipped wordy posts because I am not interested in pointless 1v1s and I do this every single game
you wanna lynch me for that? Go ahead
You literally said you were "skipping everything". Explain to me how that falls into playing to your win-con as town?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:20 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”