Jester
Jester

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Do you think Armlx should throw to Porochaz, BM?
You avoided my question: Why aren't you interested in the other two throwing their potatoes as much as you are getting Armlx blown up?
I think you are missing some very obvious points here. Firstly, John is NOT HERE. He won't be throwing his potato until he shows up or gets replaced now, will he? Secondly, I highly doubt Porochaz will listen to anything i have to say.
Completely avoided the question.
Do you think Armlx should throw to Porochaz?
DUDE. TRY READING MY WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU GET A BEE IN YOUR BONNET! :D
More avoidance of the question?
Your response to "Do you think Armlx should toss to Porochaz" is, "John is not here" and "I doubt Porochaz will listen to what I have to say"... but nothing, no part of your answer, says, "Yes, I think he should" or "No, I think he shouldn't"...
Hmm. Not sure what secret hidden cryptological puzzle you have imbedded in your post, but I Really don't see a valid, direct answer to the questoin.
OMFG. I dont even know why i'm dignifying such blatant playing dumb with a response. I cant bottle-feed you for the entire game Skruffs. If you seriously scan every post you try to criticise, you'll NEVER get a good outlook on the game. I've already answered your question, and if you'd been reading properly, you'd see it. I suggest you reread my recent posts and then you can come back and apologise for making a fool of yourself and irritating me.
Now, a few questions for you:

1. Why do you think that it is solely my job to determine who throws potatoes where?
What gives you the impression that I think that?
The fact that you are asking my opinion on what everybody should do with their potatoes. Nobody elses. Just mine. Now, stop completely avoiding the question.
I'm not asking your opinion; you've already given it. I'm asking the basis for your opinion. Why one polayer and not another, why throwing to this player and not another, etcetera. Trying to twist what I am saying and asking you into some sort of ultimatum is pretty last-year's-playstyle for you, BM.
You still haven't answered my question. Why are you apparently trying to attack me, whilst completely ignoring everybody else?
2. Why are you pretending to scumhunt when the majority of us are clearly still in the 'random' stage.
I rarely see townies complain about a random stage being over. Why are you?
What gives you the impression that i am? :roll:
If you liked it, you wouldn't be asking me why I was doing it - you would be doing it yourself or encouraging it. But I do like how you returned an answer to me that you yourself claimed was an 'avoiding the question' answer, which was itself a mirror to the FIRST answer you gave me. Now that you have confirmed that you are intentionally avoiding questions I am asking (And for apparently no reason), I am happy to see you baptized in a Trial By Potato.
Lol, so because i'm far from impressed by your poorly thought out, and ill-timed attempt to attack me, you are happy to see me die? Jesus christ, that is poor. Forget me for a second. You have declared somebody scum when we have barely started. And why? Because you immediately jumped on them, they argued back, and you tunnel-visioned them ever since. And you're surprised that i'm unimpressed by your play? Even if i was scum, the fact is, you have no case whatsoever, and appear to be making this game into a personal affair as opposed to an objective game. Hell, i may have been a little hard on Armlx so far, but i haven't gone as far as to say that he's definite scum. Equally, i'm still unsure about your affiliation. I think it's more likely than not that your attack on me is merely a personal thing. You jump at shadows from me, in the desperate hope that you can get me lynched as scum. It's a null tell i guess. Although the fact you are hurting the game by trying to kill someone for personal reasons rather than for game-related things, and are trying to kill someone because YOU made a mistake, is not helping the town, and thus, scummy. Now we've just got to try and judge whether you are a foolish townie, or an exceptionally arrogant scumbag.
I wouldnt mind Armlx throwing at Porochaz. It would serve the same end as my suggestion, just with a higher risk, as i'm getting townie vibes from Porochaz atm. And Armlx? hmm, not so much.

BM
How can you be?
We're in the random stage, you can't possibly be scum hunting yet, can you?
Saying someone gives townie vibes isn't scumhunting. It's the converse. Armlx is more, just incorrect. Being wrong is not inherently scummy, but it remains to be seen whether he will continue to be wrong. Continuously misleading the town IS scummy.
That's like saying an insane cop is scummy, if their results lead to lynches.[/quote]

Umm, no. An insane cop does not DELIBERATELY mislead the town. There's a discernible difference.
And if you were really against players being wrong, you wouldn't be so brash as to tell other players where to toss their potatoes.
Lol, how quaint. You ask me to tell someone where to toss their potatoes, i do so, and then you call it a scumtell? Are you for real?? 0.o
Skruffs wrote: This is pretty defensive for a simple question that you seem to be backtracking pretty hard to avoid answering. If this is the random stage, then you trying to direct Armlx is also random, which means there's no reason for you not to try to direct potatos to and from Porochaz, right?
Eh? 0.o
I dont really understand what you are saying here, but i think i can see where you're heading. If you could be clearer, that might help the both of us.
did you deliberately neglect to answer this question?
Battle Mage wrote:
Korts wrote:BM, then tell me, how is it any less random a lynch if the potatoes stay put? Assuming they are currently in the hands of valuable pro-town players, and also assuming that they obey and keep the potatoes like you imply they should, we have no chance of actually hitting scum. If, however, the potatoes are kept in motion, there is some chance that one of them actually asplodes into the face of someone we actually intend to kill.
So...you want a random kill? Are you kidding me!?
Did you actually just say that we should pass the potatoes around, because mathematically, we MIGHT hit scum? 0.o
I'd rather see the potatoes KEPT in the hands of those protown players, until we have some idea of where we are throwing them. I dont mind keeping them moving TOWARDS PEOPLE WE ARE SUSPICIOUS OF. But srsly, it seems atm we are just throwing our spuds around for the lols.

BM
A) Thank you for confirming the potatoes were in pro-town players hands at that time, and for saying you'd rather see a pro-town player die than hopefully hit scum.
Yeh that's exactly what i did Skruffs. Wow, you're good at this game. I expect you'll have it cracked by the end of Day 1! :P[/sarcasm]
Skruffs wrote: B) Potato tossing is the equivalent of putting someone at L-1, with TIME or POST COUNT being the hammer vote. Not passing them is the equivalent of voting suicide and no lynch, if you are town.
Wow man. You really expect people to take you seriously when you try to lead the town without reading the game? We've already established a third factor to the potatoes, which is NUMBER OF TOSSES. Not passing them, is the equivalent of WAITING UNTIL YOU ARE SURE BEFORE KILLING SOMEONE.
C) THrowing potatoes will increase discussion and suspicion, and a thrown townie is more likely to hit scum than a held potato, wether you think scum are bussing or if you think a townie is scumhunting. THe only potatoes that are thrown that are LESS likely to hit scum are hte ones thrown by scum to townies or the ones you tell people to throw, you being scum and all.
lol. Methinks you doth protest too much! Not to mention, you blatantly ignored the second scenario, which indicates you aren't even paying enough attention to your accusations to present them in a sensible way. Dude, if you're gonna feed the town BS, you need to at least wrap it up nicely! :D
BM's scum meta is flourishing. Kill him before he convinces all of you he's too scummy to be scum and winds up winnig as the SK again.
Lol, sorry folks i guess i spoilt the ending. The Skruffs OMGUS attack returns for yet another unwanted sequel. :roll:

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

the silent speaker wrote:Skruffs and M4yhem are correct. Battle Mage is wrong and possibly scum for it; seriously, man, are you saying that pro-town players should hold onto the only lynching mechanism in the game?

There should be more Kuribo hate.
If you read what i said, you'd know that wasn't the case. I'm saying that because a significant factor in when the potatoes explode is NUMBER OF THROWS, we should not just throw them around for a laugh. If we throw a potato, we should actually be ready for the recipient to possibly die. Do you feel we've had enough discussion for Day 1?

*TSS Hate*

Agreeing with Skruffs instantly makes you wrong. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Crazy wrote:Earlier Skruffs was saying that we should hold on to our potatoes to make sure they don't explode too fast.

Now he says if he's ever passed one, he'll throw it immediately?
I retract my last comment. If this is the case, Skruffs WAS right earlier in the game. Apparently he then realised that if the town holds onto the potatoes and discusses the game, it will give him more chance to slip up.
That's a very well spotted inconsistency Crazy! :o

FoS: Skruffs

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korts wrote:Skruffs, I don't see it how BM confirmed that the potatoes are in pro-town hands. Could you elaborate? The other things I can see, at least.
At last. I'm not going crazy! :P

Korts, would you care to explain what the 'other things you can see' are?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am

Post by kuribo »

the silent speaker wrote: There should be more Kuribo hate.
:roll:
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 am

Post by Korts »

Wow, quintuple post? :shock:

Your long post, which incidentally you posted twice, is giving me very scummy vibes. I'll be looking at it closer a bit later to see why. As of now, your reply to Skruffs is just confusing. It feels like you're caressing my brain with half a brick.
Battle Mage wrote:
Korts wrote:Skruffs, I don't see it how BM confirmed that the potatoes are in pro-town hands. Could you elaborate? The other things I can see, at least.

BM
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
You avoided my question: Why aren't you interested in the other two throwing their potatoes as much as you are getting Armlx blown up?
I think you are missing some very obvious points here. Firstly, John is NOT HERE. He won't be throwing his potato until he shows up or gets replaced now, will he? Secondly, I highly doubt Porochaz will listen to anything i have to say.
Your response to "Do you think Armlx should toss to Porochaz" is, "John is not here" and "I doubt Porochaz will listen to what I have to say"... but nothing, no part of your answer, says, "Yes, I think he should" or "No, I think he shouldn't"...
Hmm. Not sure what secret hidden cryptological puzzle you have imbedded in your post, but I Really don't see a valid, direct answer to the questoin.
Here, Skruffs has a point. You don't answer the question at all, your reply includes opinions about John and Porochaz, but the question was about armlx. When asked again, you point at your initial reply, which, as I said, doesn't include an actual answer.
Skruffs wrote:

1. Why do you think that it is solely my job to determine who throws potatoes where?
The fact that you are asking my opinion on what everybody should do with their potatoes. Nobody elses. Just mine. Now, stop completely avoiding the question.
I'm not asking your opinion; you've already given it. I'm asking the basis for your opinion. Why one polayer and not another, why throwing to this player and not another, etcetera. Trying to twist what I am saying and asking you into some sort of ultimatum is pretty last-year's-playstyle for you, BM.
Here, you initially tried to misrepresent Skruffs; his motives for asking were pretty clear, given that it was after (and in reply to) you (I assume jokingly) proposed that either armlx throw a potato at Porochaz or vice versa. His question of "what gave you that impression" is fully justified IMO.
Skruffs wrote:
2. Why are you pretending to scumhunt when the majority of us are clearly still in the 'random' stage.
If you liked it, you wouldn't be asking me why I was doing it - you would be doing it yourself or encouraging it. But I do like how you returned an answer to me that you yourself claimed was an 'avoiding the question' answer, which was itself a mirror to the FIRST answer you gave me. Now that you have confirmed that you are intentionally avoiding questions I am asking (And for apparently no reason), I am happy to see you baptized in a Trial By Potato.
Your hypocrisy here is the point I agree with.

Of course, there are points in Skruffs post that are just pointless arguments which I don't care to list because I'm too lazy; plus I don't follow how you've confirmed that the potatoes were in pro-town hands. But that doesn't change the fact that Skruffs has some valid points against you.

Woo. Long post. Will be analyzing your reply later.
scumchat never die
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korts wrote:Wow, quintuple post? :shock:

Your long post, which incidentally you posted twice, is giving me very scummy vibes. I'll be looking at it closer a bit later to see why. As of now, your reply to Skruffs is just confusing. It feels like you're caressing my brain with half a brick.
Yeh im not sure how it posted twice. Normally after i post it send me straight back to the thread. But ah well. If the Mods want to delete it, they can.
Korts wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Here, Skruffs has a point. You don't answer the question at all, your reply includes opinions about John and Porochaz, but the question was about armlx. When asked again, you point at your initial reply, which, as I said, doesn't include an actual answer.
Korts, Korts, Korts...
*sigh*

Perhaps you should do as i bade Skruffs do, which is READ THE ORIGINAL RESPONSE I MADE.
No, not just the section Skruffs decided to quote. The ACTUAL POST i made. Because, guess what, kiddo? I answered the question in that post. Sadly though, because Skruffs is not reading, or thinks everyone else is incapable of reading, he has decided to ignore this itsy bitsy little fact.
Christ man, gullible much? 0.o
An apology from you would be appreciated too. Especially because you should know me better-regardless of affiliation.
Korts wrote:
Skruffs wrote:

Here, you initially tried to misrepresent Skruffs; his motives for asking were pretty clear, given that it was after (and in reply to) you (I assume jokingly) proposed that either armlx throw a potato at Porochaz or vice versa. His question of "what gave you that impression" is fully justified IMO.
You feel an attack based upon what you yourself deemed a joke, is 'fully justified'? It seems to me, from where i'm sat, that Skruffs is merely focussing all his attention on trying to construct scumminess from me, rather than actually scumhunting. Or do you disagree?

Korts wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Your hypocrisy here is the point I agree with.

Of course, there are points in Skruffs post that are just pointless arguments which I don't care to list because I'm too lazy; plus I don't follow how you've confirmed that the potatoes were in pro-town hands. But that doesn't change the fact that Skruffs has some valid points against you.
Erm yeh, in case you hadn't noticed, the fact i copied Skruffs' line was actually meant to be ironic. Hence it being the same word for word. :roll:
Now in what way do you feel i have avoided questions?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Korts »

Battle Mage wrote:
[...]

I wouldnt mind Armlx throwing at Porochaz. It would serve the same end as my suggestion, just with a higher risk, as i'm getting townie vibes from Porochaz atm. And Armlx? hmm, not so much.

BM
I guess I owe you an apology.
scumchat never die
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korts wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
[...]

BM
I guess I owe you an apology.
it's ok bro. At least you now know better than to trust every word that Skruffs comes out with.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 am

Post by M4yhem »

I have to agree that Skruffs seems to be doing some serious reaching.

Also, I totally forgot that BM said his PM says number of potatos is a trigger. That changes things and we should probably be a bit more careful who we throw to.

BM- What personal reasons does Skruffs have for attacking you?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

M4yhem wrote:BM- What personal reasons does Skruffs have for attacking you?
I don't know, is mega-bus'ing personal?

These two are bus'ing. Mark my words. They're both scum. There's something about BM's posts that sound contrived and insincere. BM and Skruffs often argue; and here it seems staged. It seems staged because if they are both scum, they would have to force themselves to argue like they do when they don't know each other's alignments. They seem anxious to get the BM vs. Skruffs show on the road.

Let's pelt BM with potatoes. I wonder what happens if he gets all three...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:I have to agree that Skruffs seems to be doing some serious reaching.

Also, I totally forgot that BM said his PM says number of potatos is a trigger. That changes things and we should probably be a bit more careful who we throw to.

BM- What personal reasons does Skruffs have for attacking you?
Number of potatoes? Dontcha mean number of throws? ;)

The reason Skruffs put forward himself was Food Fight Mafia in which he argued against me for pretty much the whole game, until he got killed, and i went on to win the game (which started with 30 players) alone, as an SK. :D

Its far from the only game where we've...quarrelled, but its the example he seems to be drawing from. Ironically, we are also joined by DGB, who moderated that game, and probably has the best meta stance here. Even so, her post seems more than a little opportunistic, and it's exactly what i'd expect from DGB-scum too. So probably a null tell, but i cant blame her for trying :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 am

Post by TDC »

Skruffs: What exactly is BM's scum meta?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:36 am

Post by armlx »

TDC wrote:Skruffs: What exactly is BM's scum meta?
I would like an answer.

Still think BM should be dead.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:02 am

Post by M4yhem »

I'm amazed at how sure DGB and Armlx are that BM is scum. I'm leaning towards crazy town myself.

I guess it makes sense that Skruffs wants BM dead after being beaten by him but it really shouldn't make a difference to the game.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 am

Post by armlx »

I guess it makes sense that Skruffs wants BM dead after being beaten by him but it really shouldn't make a difference to the game.
I don't like how BM brought that in to make it seem like a cross game OMGUS.
I'm amazed at how sure DGB and Armlx are that BM is scum.
He deliberately tried to cause mayhem early game in a self preservatory manner.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:08 am

Post by M4yhem »

How do you know it was deliberate?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:08 am

Post by armlx »

M4yhem wrote:How do you know it was deliberate?
In the middle of the discussion about how to best use potatoes he just lobs one. How is that not deliberate.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:13 am

Post by M4yhem »

I guess you're right.

I'm not sure I agree that fooling around and disrupting disscusion is more likely to be done by scum though.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 am

Post by armlx »

I'm not sure I agree that fooling around and disrupting disscusion is more likely to be done by scum though.
Why? It is anti-town behavior.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 am

Post by q21 »

Throw the Russet Potato at Skruffs.
In the hope that it blows him up.
Skruffs wrote:...

My guess is that one potato is based on number of tosses, one is based on length of time held, either by one person or from the beginning of the day, and a third is based on number of posts that have been posted, either since it's been last tossed or since the beginning of the day.

Advocating tossing potatos increases the chance of 2 of the 3 likely triggers going off, and so should be minimized.

Most of this post is an attack on BM. This section shows Skruffs against throwing Potatoes.
Skruffs wrote:And I can see how, if no scum hvave potatoes (Or have already thrown them) that they would want to keep townies from getting rid of them.Point is, if I get a potato, I am immediately throwin git to the person I think is most suspicious. Whether I give a reason or not, that leaves a valid papertrail. IE scum are goign to more likely throw it to townies, and not each other, because throwing it to each other leads to a much more likely case of fatal bussing rather than quasi distancing.

Again, encouraging people to hold onto an exploding potato "Unless they have a good reason", is, well, encouraging players to be sacrificial.
This is Skruffs next post, saying quite the opposite... less than a day later. What changed his mind so quickly?

There is also the fact that he accused BM of avoiding a question at one point in Post 194 and later in the same post goes on to quote BM's response to said question. He pushes this same point again in post 258, and again quotes the given answer without making any note of it.

As DGB suggested, it is possible that there is bussing going on here, but either way Skruffs is making invalid points against BM, he's tunnel visioning and he's being inconsistent. He will be the recipient of every Potato I throw until someone acts scummier, or one of us dies.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 am

Post by armlx »

I for once am coming around ot agreeing with DGB here. Good catch there q21.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:25 am

Post by M4yhem »

armlx wrote: Why? It is anti-town behavior.
It's also attention seeking behavior. Scum is trying to avoid being looked at.

Plus, meta:BM is likely this in most games he plays, so I've heard.

/agree withq21.

unvote, Vote:Skruffs
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 am

Post by armlx »

Plus, meta:BM is likely this in most games he plays, so I've heard.
He is loud usually, but not straight up disruptive like that.
It's also attention seeking behavior. Scum is trying to avoid being looked at.
WIFOM.
PJosarian2
PJosarian2
Townie
PJosarian2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 am

Post by PJosarian2 »

Potato Tracking Count #8
  • Armlx is in possession of a Sweet Potato
  • CoheedCambria09 is in possession of a Baked Yellow Potato
There is a great rumbling sound. Skruffs looks down at the potato just thrown at him, and is only able to manage a hilariously contorted face of surprise and fear before splatting all over the walls.

Skruffs, Potato Factory Worker, Townie, has been killed by a Russet Potato on Sunday at 4:18 Central District Time.

Mod Note: As mentioned earlier, all groups with night-talking powers must STOP night-talking, effective NOW.
Last edited by PJosarian2 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”