chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:31 am

Post by chkflip »

His posts.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:38 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 888, farside22 wrote:Nope.
I mean, this is the third time I've had to say it but here goes. Saying someone is posting somewhere else but not here is in poor taste, it's against the spirit of the game, and it isn't a scum tell. The way you're doing it is tangential at best and worthless at worst.

This is also the second time I've had to say that talking about ongoing games is against site rules. Not saying mini x or micro y doesn't matter. You're talking about ongoing games regardless. And, again, it's tangential. It's not evidence for anything.

Please stop doing it.

Just because I happen to post in my mish mashes and not here doesn't mean I'm scum. It means I'm posting there and not here and that's it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 901, chkflip wrote:
In post 888, farside22 wrote:Nope.
I mean, this is the third time I've had to say it but here goes. Saying someone is posting somewhere else but not here is in poor taste, it's against the spirit of the game, and it isn't a scum tell. The way you're doing it is tangential at best and worthless at worst.

This is also the second time I've had to say that talking about ongoing games is against site rules. Not saying mini x or micro y doesn't matter. You're talking about ongoing games regardless. And, again, it's tangential. It's not evidence for anything.

Please stop doing it.

Just because I happen to post in my mish mashes and not here doesn't mean I'm scum. It means I'm posting there and not here and that's it.
Okay so I can see from your history that lurking is not a tell. I would hard disagree with you, but it isn't against "the spirit of mafia". Many players, including myself, look at it as a scum tell. It depends on the player, the situation of the game, ect.
Second I will concede that mention an ongoing game as a reference is in poor taste. If the kids game ends before this one does (and I'm not dead) I will use it as quickly as possible.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 887, Iconeum wrote:
In post 755, SirCakez wrote:Paragon is right Ico is scummy
better get used to it
do your "obvtown" thing then

tbh I'm now worried Ico is lynchbait
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Faraide, I'm not saying I don't think lurking is a scum tell. I'm disagreeing with the way you're going about it.

Cake, yes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Damn near half the game is sitting at around a day from their last post. Are the lurking? Is that information particularly telling or useful at this point in the game? I don't really think so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 905, chkflip wrote:Damn near half the game is sitting at around a day from their last post. Are the lurking? Is that information particularly telling or useful at this point in the game? I don't really think so.
I don't see a way to move this forward without other players comments.
Maria, Knight.....hell I would take views for Fire or ABR just to get some content in here that helps solve the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

There's only so much navel gazing I can tolerate. Just vote for the largest wagon and be done with day 1.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Absolutely. All I'm saying is "this person is lurking here!" is kind of a moot point when almost half the base are doing it and, while all scum might be in that list (it's possible), they can't all be scum. So it's not very reliable in and of itself.

Pedit: :lol: Jesus Albert.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:57 am

BLABLA READS BLABLA CONTENT
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 am

Post by chkflip »

What are your reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 908, chkflip wrote:Absolutely. All I'm saying is "this person is lurking here!" is kind of a moot point when almost half the base are doing it and, while all scum might be in that list (it's possible), they can't all be scum. So it's not very reliable in and of itself.

Pedit: :lol: Jesus Albert.
Do I need to point out the difference between a game start vs a point were those that have been active are now waiting for said lurker/people to catch up?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's only so much navel gazing I can tolerate. Just vote for the largest wagon and be done with day 1.
*sigh*
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 904, chkflip wrote:Faraide, I'm not saying I don't think lurking is a scum tell. I'm disagreeing with the way you're going about it.

Cake, yes.
yes what?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 903, SirCakez wrote:tbh I'm now worried Ico is lynchbait
Yes.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

ah
this game is weirdly dead
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 878, FakeGod wrote:Iconeum [1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1] - Something_Smart
All this needs to change ASAP. Especially S_S.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:09 pm

MariaR never came back lmao
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

tbh I'd be satisfied with most any of the wagons
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Sorry friends - very busy week at work :( I’ll try to catch up soon.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by votato »

I dont like any of the wagons currently. I don't particularly like eyestott's iso, but it reads not like scum so much as confused town. Advocating for the massclaim and then attacking KM for doing the same reads to me as a townie who changed his mind. It seems like a bad scumplay to attract attention like that. KM is again just new. I have some experience with KM and read him as town. If myself/eyestott/KM are basically policy lynches then maybe? but seems like kind of a waste. if it really is bad for me not to be on a wagon, ill UNVOTE: ico and VOTE: farside. I guess I don't see why we need to be pushing so hard at anyone yet.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because there's 4 days left and stalling the day is only helpful to scum.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

No one else is voting farside, Vecna is now voting Cakes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 921, lilith2013 wrote:No one else is voting farside, Vecna is now voting Cakes
Biggest wagons are votato or eye.

It must be nice to just vote someone and ignore responding to that person.
Can i do that too please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will tldr my reason my vote on votato hasn't changed is the a few reason he called me scummy multiple player have done the same thing. 1) making a scum list with players listed as a scum read.
2) hiding the reason for my reads, again many have done this and he isnt calling them out to explain.
3) using strawman arguments to make a case.
In short his whole scum read is based on nothing more then omgus and things he hasnt called anyone out on doing the same fucking thing.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by votato »

In post 923, farside22 wrote:I will tldr my reason my vote on votato hasn't changed is the a few reason he called me scummy multiple player have done the same thing. 1) making a scum list with players listed as a scum read.
2) hiding the reason for my reads, again many have done this and he isnt calling them out to explain.
3) using strawman arguments to make a case.
In short his whole scum read is based on nothing more then omgus and things he hasnt called anyone out on doing the same fucking thing.
I'm not ignoring you. I don't feel like you properly addressed most of the things I said, but no one else seems to see what I saw. I'm thinking that our interaction is probably counterproductive right now. I'd rather not get tunneled on you, so I'm going to sit back and let people who are more competent and confident do their thing. I'm going to leave my vote on you until i find a better place to put it, but I'm not going to be aggressive either, at least for now. I definitely don't like any of the current wagons though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”