Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Conspire »

Ha, called it. It's entirely possible Chronos was trolling as town btw. Gamma, when you saw that message, did you not think it looked like something that was trying to fool JJH in a scummy way?

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Conspire »

VOTE: Chara

-Cosmic
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

l2p
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5525, Conspire wrote:Ha, called it. It's entirely possible Chronos was trolling as town btw. Gamma, when you saw that message, did you not think it looked like something that was trying to fool JJH in a scummy way?

-Cosmic
My thought was it might have been an attempt to communicate something specific to jjh based on what I saw in his paraphrase, it sounded like the Elsa part was a hint, because I tried the same thing when I had the mailman role in You’ve Got Mail.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5523, Krazy Katz wrote:Fair

But basically rce was the consensus lynch today because of your slot's weird message to jjh...

Now the problem I've had is that the guilty has been obviously fucky for the whole time and he responded well. But if he knew the guilty was fake maybe he was hoping it blows over? Idk

So basically lynchpool today is you, rce, and bte. So if you find town in rce, you'd want to follow up on bte
Btw which head is this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I think everything by Amrun is signed Amrun, just about everything unsigned should be me
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Conspire »

Who was tring Chronos??

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Conspire »

It’s probably just Chronos. The message points to
- RCE guilty, but in that case Gamma would have said by now
- Chronos was scum and all three people were innocent

I don’t see any other way this has happened. jjh is town.

~Esper
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5530, Krazy Katz wrote:I think everything by Amrun is signed Amrun, just about everything unsigned should be me
Interesting

I feel like you’d be with jjh in pushing me rn, regardless of either of your and my alignment (idk if this grammar is right). Why not?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5532, Conspire wrote:It’s probably just Chronos. The message points to
- RCE guilty, but in that case Gamma would have said by now
- Chronos was scum and all three people were innocent

I don’t see any other way this has happened. jjh is town.

~Esper
I have clearly stated the “guilty” wasn’t real. Feel like you’re trying to turn this on me a little hard.

<_<
<Embrace The Void>

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Conspire »

We’re an innocent child so no worries about bad faith :good:

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Conspire »

Like I said, I really don’t see how this would have happened otherwise cause why would town fake a guilty like that? It messes up a lot of things.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

~Esper
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

But basically rce was the consensus lynch today because of your slot's weird message to jjh...

Now the problem I've had is that the guilty has been obviously fucky for the whole time and he responded well. But if he knew the guilty was fake maybe he was hoping it blows over? Idk

So basically lynchpool today is you, rce, and bte. So if you find town in rce, you'd want to follow up on bte
Why BTE it looks like it’s between Gamma and Chronus.

@Gamma, are you seriously suggesting that Chronus did this as a straight up troll for no other reason? Chronus has been pretty much dead serious all game.

The only thing I’m not understanding is that you’re calling that message “fake”, so to what non-scum purpose can you give for that message being sent? It also sounds to have Titus all over it.

If there are 4 scum not 3, I lean to Gamma and RCE based on Titus/RCE interactions. BTE still looks clear from this imo.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5165, Boonskiies wrote:
Act 2Exhaustion. The pitiless pounding of the callous competition takes its toll, terribly tiring the twisted tenants of the Booniful Bonanza Bash. If ever there was a need for the saturated sight of a wilted flower, it would be now. Demoralized.

Beau Onskiies, still in the blood dripped shade of wine colored blazer from the days before, begins to walk towards the corpses of the fallen contestants.

“My, my, I thought that they would certainly be more of a competition for the lot of you. It seems as if some of you are really starting to enjoy your given attractions. Don’t let that power get to your head.” He systematically states.

Theb Aker rushes out. “Mr. Onskiessss— there’s quite a stir; the ever knowing, all lasting screen of knowledge is a blur!
I certainly think this calls for alarm.”

“Contestants, I shall take my leave. It seems as if this game won’t last too much longer. What a pity. I thought this group would be more exciting, but at this rate, none of you will seem to make it out of here alive.”

Beau begins, beckoning Theb about, skipping somewhat slowly to the entrance of the clown’s mouth, the headquarters of one Beau Onskiies.

A magical blue light twinkles into the sky, as a player of the name
Conspire
starts to glow. The other contestants start to snark at them, for they are
Hated
You sure conspire?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5537, Venus and Mars wrote:

@Gamma, are you seriously suggesting that Chronus did this as a straight up troll for no other reason? Chronus has been pretty much dead serious all game.

The only thing I’m not understanding is that you’re calling that message “fake”, so to what non-scum purpose can you give for that message being sent? It also sounds to have Titus all over it.

If there are 4 scum not 3, I lean to Gamma and RCE based on Titus/RCE interactions. BTE still looks clear from this imo.
I don’t believe it a jape or gaffe but I think there’s a solid chance he was projecting confidence
<Embrace The Void>

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Why BTE it looks like it’s between Gamma and RCE doh. :lol:

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5537, Venus and Mars wrote:between Gamma and Chronus.
Also lolwut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay then.
<Embrace The Void>

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5539, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I don’t believe it a jape or gaffe but I think there’s a solid chance he was projecting confidence
Titus has hardpushed both Nom and GB as scum and Chronus signing it with Elsa Jay - who isn’t not exactly trusted as a protown player in any sense - irrespective of alignment - reads to me like Chronus trying to inno her buddy. Only thing that makes me question it is RCE calling
Elsa
a “liar” but you are coming across as not scummy in your posting but I just can’t see a townie reason for this message - especially coming from someone who has been totally dead serious all game and having Nom’s name in there - particularly AFTER Titus guilty, is especially sus.

So, it’s just extremely hard to believe that the motivation behind it didn’t come from scum. I feel bad for you, because you probably thought you were replacing into a town slot. Shiro locktowned your predecessor but I just can’t see a town reason for sending that message. Sorry.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5541, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5537, Venus and Mars wrote:between Gamma and Chronus.
Also lolwut
I meant RCE.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

VOTE: Gamma
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5545, Venus and Mars wrote:VOTE: Gamma
You now claiming the guilty isn’t even real, adds to my theory that if there are 4 and not 3 scum, RCE is the 4th. If the guilty was serious and a serious attempt to implicate RCE, I think Chronus would have signed it AC and not Elsa. Had Chronus done that, it might exonerate RCE because a guilty from any slot containing a player as universally trusted as Chara, would have carried enormous weight.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5483, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5476, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5454, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5453, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5451, Krazy Katz wrote:I was hoping replacement would be a little faster
I could possibly see Titus doing that Elsa gambit to help distance RCE, who she had refused to push in favour of Chk, for very similar reasons.

I think whomever’s idea it was to send jjh that pm and claim it was from Elsa, looks to me more like an RCE buddy move than not. Why? Because why claim to be Elsa of all people, who has arguably the least amount of town credibility of probably any player on site?

Even in TM, she confessed that her main reasons for not outing hoods, was so that “scum could have more fun”, not to help town.
And it definitely does sound like she orchestrated it, considering Nom and GB were both implicated in that pm and she hardpushed both of them but never RCE.

@RCE, what was the reason you did a 180 on your initial alleged private game thing? That literally made no sense to me.
All of this is going over my head. None of it makes an ounce of sense. And what 180?
In post 5044, RCEnigma wrote:I was in a private game with Elsa Jay, nomnomnom, and George Bailey.
In post 5045, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5044, RCEnigma wrote:I was in a private game with Elsa Jay, nomnomnom, and George Bailey.
I did not have private game relations with those people.
Why the flipflop?

And you seriously expect us to believe that it’s a sheer coincidence that jjh just happens to get a PT from someone claiming to be Elsa, saying that there’s scum in that group? Nah, you’re caught bro.
Read those quotes in context please, ty.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

Nancy have you made the day's round picks?

Me+consp+michael?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Calling it now: Titus/SF/Gamma/RCE is the scumteam if Gamma flips red and game doesn’t end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”