Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Wonderful Deceit »

Ok so reading this ISO, I’m not exactly sure what it is I’m exactly looking for, mostly because I skimmed like the first 5 pages of that ISO and I don’t see anything that I would normally see town!chemist do
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 535, L and Light wrote: ~
You do realize that we were the first person on the wagon and it was an RvS vote, correct? We haven't "dodged" taking a stance on them, we
had no stance
because the vote, at least from my side of the head, is not indicative of a scumread from us
~

-Light
You are fine with the fact that your RVS vote contributes to L-2 wagon on person that you have no stance about. That is scum mindset. You hope for mislynch without getting your hands dirty. My whole point here is your opportunistic ignorance.
giv me pagetop :(
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:50 am

Post by L and Light »

~I am not providing that link to give evidence for a town!chemist, I provided that link(Well other than because you asked me to) because your current read seems to be based on Chemist slanking and simply being here while not doing anything, and it is an example that I know of that directly contradicts that part of the read. This is part of the reason that I believe activity and amount of effort put in by Chemist is strictly NAI, and while it may be correct at times, largely varying in terms of games itself. ~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 530, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting into this game at all and I don't know how to fix that

fun times
Last time we played Tatsu game you said exactly the same thing >.<
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 am

Part of how I read Chemist is if he’s town, its very easy for me to identify actions that he takes that have town motivation behind him, and I feel like as town, he tries to engage people and figure out their motivations.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 551, Kerset wrote:
In post 535, L and Light wrote: ~
You do realize that we were the first person on the wagon and it was an RvS vote, correct? We haven't "dodged" taking a stance on them, we
had no stance
because the vote, at least from my side of the head, is not indicative of a scumread from us
~

-Light
You are fine with the fact that your RVS vote contributes to L-2 wagon on person that you have no stance about. That is scum mindset. You hope for mislynch without getting your hands dirty. My whole point here is your opportunistic ignorance.
~Why would either of us expect a wagon at L-2 to be carelessly quick hammered just a few IRL days into the game, and added on to that, at the point of your post, neither of us had really been in thread very much other than just to chill, so we had no reads on basically any of the thread, nor any reason that we saw that it was necessary to change our votes.

You framing the lack of changing our vote in the context of both our ISO and the game as "opportunistic" and "ignorant" is opportunistic and does not feel like a real, logical claim to me.
~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 554, Wonderful Deceit wrote:Part of how I read Chemist is if he’s town, its very easy for me to identify actions that he takes that have town motivation behind him, and I feel like as town, he tries to engage people and figure out their motivations.
~And if that is the read, then I have no qualms with it if it specifically relies on looking at the motivation behind posts. I would attribute that more simply towards reading the specific posts in the current game itself than meta, and I would be interested in looking at it further. ~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Kerset »

L and Light wrote: ~Why would either of us expect a wagon at L-2 to be carelessly quick hammered just a few IRL days into the game
-Light
In post 431, RCEnigma wrote:Just wanted to take this break in the action to say torque is a good cookie.

I also don't mind this wagon and I will hammer if out to L-1. No questions asked.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know why would i fear that
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Tet »

Yes. Fear me.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 am

In post 556, L and Light wrote:
In post 554, Wonderful Deceit wrote:Part of how I read Chemist is if he’s town, its very easy for me to identify actions that he takes that have town motivation behind him, and I feel like as town, he tries to engage people and figure out their motivations.
~And if that is the read, then I have no qualms with it if it specifically relies on looking at the motivation behind posts. I would attribute that more simply towards reading the specific posts in the current game itself than meta, and I would be interested in looking at it further. ~

-Light
Here's what I see in this game.
I particularly noticed that his I believe it was kind of felt out of place, and then he was ok with claiming flavor.
Another thing I noticed is a lot of sidelining and kind of actively lurking, and at the moment I feel like he's kind of going out of his way to not do anything, where as whenever I saw Chemist lurk in the past, he wasn't even active, he was just lurking.
Its actually somewhat concerning to me that he is actively lurking and he hasn't asked a question once. Like, ctrl + F, the only time you ever find him type a question mark is when he's not even asking a question.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 558, Tet wrote:Yes. Fear me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Having a rough one zzz.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 557, Kerset wrote:
L and Light wrote: ~Why would either of us expect a wagon at L-2 to be carelessly quick hammered just a few IRL days into the game
-Light
In post 431, RCEnigma wrote:Just wanted to take this break in the action to say torque is a good cookie.

I also don't mind this wagon and I will hammer if out to L-1. No questions asked.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know why would i fear that
~It appears that the post from RCE that you brought up comes AFTER, while neither me or my partner rival were in the thread, as well as after YOUR READ AND VOTE ON US, so given, once again, the context of your read and our stances, this is false justification coming from a point where the information currently is different than the information that you had at the time.~

-Light
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:06 am

I can pluck town motivation and instances where he is trying to investigate someone's motivations easily.

Thats non-existant here
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Kerset »

I would say that chem is unreadable at this point. He lack of content and refuse it give it but it is inside his meta.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am

In post 564, Kerset wrote:I would say that chem is unreadable at this point. He lack of content and refuse it give it but it is inside his meta.
no, there's a difference here.
I've seen Chemist be active.
I've seen Chemist not be active.
I have never saw him actively lurk and not participate.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 559, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 556, L and Light wrote:

-Light
Here's what I see in this game.
I particularly noticed that his I believe it was kind of felt out of place, and then he was ok with claiming flavor.
Another thing I noticed is a lot of sidelining and kind of actively lurking, and at the moment I feel like he's kind of going out of his way to not do anything, where as whenever I saw Chemist lurk in the past, he wasn't even active, he was just lurking.
Its actually somewhat concerning to me that he is actively lurking and he hasn't asked a question once. Like, ctrl + F, the only time you ever find him type a question mark is when he's not even asking a question.
~why do you think the stuff about the flavor is AI, when it was (I don't really know if I'm allowed to talk about this) rule not to talk about flavor, which then was changed.

The other points are fair though, for me personally I would like to see a bit more in either direction before making a stance~

-Light
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 am

Like this variation of Chemist seems like a Chemist I have never seen before.
And I am pretty sure all of my games up to this one I have played with Town!Chemist and was able to identify it, except for Avalon, but that setup Fark was introducing me to a different method of scum hunting which involved activing trying to figure out which roles would do what.

pedit: there's no rule about not talking about flavor. The rule was you can't say you picked someone's claimed character. 35 feels out of place because no one was talking about character, and it feels more weird when he 180s his stance and is okay with claiming his flavor.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 am

VOTE: Chemist
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 565, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 564, Kerset wrote:I would say that chem is unreadable at this point. He lack of content and refuse it give it but it is inside his meta.
no, there's a difference here.
I've seen Chemist be active.
I've seen Chemist not be active.
I have never saw him actively lurk and not participate.
viewtopic.php?t=81337&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 am

I mean in that game he posted a read. He said he liked Fark's tone pretty early.
I can't really say the same for this game imo
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:22 am

In post 133, Natirasha wrote:I am so, so tired already.
Understandable!
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:23 am

In post 169, Natirasha wrote:God this game is gonna be a disaster already.
Is any game not? :P
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:24 am

In post 188, Hiraki wrote:Can you let me know when I should actually start reading?
I should pretty much be asking this question of others.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:32 am

In post 283, AbuHumaid wrote:Honestly it did grow fast, but that doesn't really mean much
Pretty much, yeah.

People think "oh, fast wagon, must be bad", but that instinctive gut-reaction is honestly just...bad. Speed of the wagon is honestly 97% of the time utterly meaningless--doesn't make the wagon more likely to contain scum, doesn't make the person wagoned more likely to be town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”