farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

As you wake up in the morning you count head. 4, 5, 6, 7.....one is missing. You look around and notice it is Elvis_knits that is missing.
You run to Elvis_knits room hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
You smell blood and see the room is thrown into disarray.
Elvis_knits throat has been slashed ear to ear. Most of you turn your heads in discuss.
You start to gather your stomache and search the room carefully not touching any blood. You find what you are looking for.
The news is more grim then you hoped:

You are a Cop. Welcome to the moon. These fine citizens elected and trusted you to take care of their new home. Crime has been non exsitant till now.
Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. I will tell you if that player is Innocent or Not Innocent.
You win when all dangers around you are lynched.

The person who was protecting and serving is no more. You hang your heads down. Carefully you take Elvis_knits body and send it into hyperspace.

Another day is upon you. With 7 people it will take 4 to lynch.

Greasy Spot
thinktank
Lord Gurgi
Killa Seven
Cephrir
Light-Kun
IcemanE

Day 3 Deadline:
Monday August 11th, 11:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

Alright, I think our safest bet here is to assume the worst; that there are 3 mafia. As such, DO NOT VOTE YET.

I need a reread, but currently there's only one other player I'm fairly certain is protown.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm certain (as much as I can be that is) that one player is pro-town. My 3 picks for scum are Cephrir, thinktank, and Killa Seven.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

So we're basically in LYLO here. If lynch a Townie today the game is over and the scum will have a perfect game. Time to do a serious reread.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 am

Post by killa seven »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I'm certain (as much as I can be that is) that one player is pro-town. My 3 picks for scum are Cephrir, thinktank, and Killa Seven.
why do you think im scum?
anyways i need to do a read of this game i have been slacking off.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by icemanE »

Just one kill last night. Strange. Sounds like it must have been the SK, judging by the mod's description. Well, time for a reread, hopefully tonight.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm a little unsure about my suspects. Definitely Lord Gurgi, but then I can find reasons for almost anyone else as scum. Thinktank and k7 NEED to post more.

What does everyone think of a massclaim?
Bartleby the Scrivener
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:18 am

Post by thinktank »

In past experience: I've seen mass claims implemented in about 4 previous games of mine. The town went 0-4 in those games. Enough said.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:30 am

Post by icemanE »

After a full reread I find Cephir most suspicious of the remaining players.

The first thing that caught my eye was that he wanted to lynch DP in order to make up his mind about Stranger. That was very strange - it's not at all worth it for the town to sacrifice a potential ally just to help them decide on whether or not another player is scummy. This was the reason he provided for putting the L-1 vote on Dok.

However, when OGML challenged his logic, Cephir withdrew his previous statement:
Cephir wrote:I wouldn't use the word "sacrifice". I do think DP is scum. If a StrangerCoug lynch seems likely to happen today, I'd be on board with that. I'd just be more sure about him if DP died first and was scum. But now that I think about it, even if he were town, I'd still have StrangerCoug at the top of my suspect list.

It seemed to me like a DP lynch was inevitable today, but perhaps it isn't. I suppose if he comes up scum, my extra little thing about him will then apply to DP so it doesn't really matter. What the heck,let's give it a shot.

Unvote, Vote StrangerCoug
When Stranger flips town at the end of the day, Cephir immediatly jumps back onto Dok:
Cephir wrote:As of now I think DP is the play, but I'll have to review people, and look at why the scum might have killed who they did, much as speculation on that often doesn't go anywhere good.
He made the easy play at the start of the second day - honestly I think Dok' was a very oppurtunistic lynch - the case on him was not strong enough to warrant a lynch, in my opinion.
cephir wrote:However, I think DP is a good lynch today as I said and his death will provide us with plenty of information on who to go after next.
He is still pushing Dok's lynch as a source of information even after SC, previously the main reason that Ceph wanted to lynch Dok, has died and flipped town. When I asked him what information we would get from a Dok lynch at this point in the game, he said:
Every player in this game has had some sort of reaction to that wagon, and we'd get a lot of info based on who pushed the wagon, who stretched too far defending him, etc. A lot of the game has been talking about that wagon, and we can't draw many conclusions from, like, 5 pages of the thread unless we know his alignment.
Initially this sounds like a valid point, and it is, but the thing about it is that Ceph was one of the players that pushed hardest for Dok's lynch - and then a few posts later, after he's made a post about how much info we'd gain from a Dok lynch on players who pushed the wagon, a couple more players follow him and get on the wagon - namely, Gatekeeper and RS. Ceph then unvotes Dok. The unvote looks to me like someone trying to seem blameless if Dok turns up town by being the good guy at the last minute. He pushed for Dok's lynch several times, but right when it was about to happen, he jumped off the wagon. That's quite fishy to me.
Ceph wrote:Oh, sarcasm. Nevermind then. Also, stop reading everything I do as scummy when it could just as easily not be. I hate it when people do this. Sometimes someone just gets it in their head that X is scum, and then everything X does starts having an ulterior motive. So, yeah.
The above defense definitely looks like a frustrated scum defense to me. When a case is presented against him, Ceph claims the presenter, in this case Light-kun, has tunnel-vision.

LG beings up this point against Ceph, which is a good one:
LG wrote:Cephrir, you specifically said you don't want anyone lynched other than DP, and also say that you need DP lynched before you could decide about SC. Then you proceeded to push the SC lynch.
To which Ceph responds:
Ceph wrote:That's because I realized that the reverse applied as well. Lynching SC would tell me just as much about DP as vice versa.
The problem with this defense is that lynching someone for information on another player is still not a good reason for voting them, regardless of whom you think you're getting info on. Additionally, even after Stranger flipped town, Ceph was still after a Dok lynch.

Ceph says this, which I agree with, and ironically applies to Ceph, as well as the quickwagon voters he mentions in the rest of the post:
Ceph wrote:The entire DP wagon today seems awful to me, I think the scum are trying to get a lynch on him soon because he's fading as a general suspect, if you know what I mean, and it seems like if he doesn't get lynched soon it might never happen.
If you look at Ceph's posts overall you'll notice that he's
very
reluctant to express any hard, solid accusations, as illustrated in this post:
Ceph wrote:I wouldn't say Dok's case adds up to "Iceman is protown" but it doesn't make him scum. I am really not sure if I actually want to lynch RS/LG today, but I think so.
He tiptoes around issues and sits on the fence, trying to make it seem as if he
could
be on either side.

I agree with Elvis' post 282 and suggest you all look at it for further reasons to vote Cephir.

vote: Cephir
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-Kun has not picked up the general prod I sent out for the start of Day 3. I will give him till Friday then go looking for a replacement.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by killa seven »

thinktank wrote:In past experience: I've seen mass claims implemented in about 4 previous games of mine. The town went 0-4 in those games. Enough said.
in the game i was in that cehpger modded (mafia 76) we did a mass claim and it helped the town win.. also we had cops and trackers and one shot vigs.. but a mass claim wouldnt be a bad idea at end game like this.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

icemanE wrote: The first thing that caught my eye was that he wanted to lynch DP in order to make up his mind about Stranger. That was very strange - it's not at all worth it for the town to sacrifice a potential ally just to help them decide on whether or not another player is scummy. This was the reason he provided for putting the L-1 vote on Dok.

However, when OGML challenged his logic, Cephir withdrew his previous statement:
Cephir wrote:I wouldn't use the word "sacrifice". I do think DP is scum. If a StrangerCoug lynch seems likely to happen today, I'd be on board with that. I'd just be more sure about him if DP died first and was scum. But now that I think about it, even if he were town, I'd still have StrangerCoug at the top of my suspect list.

It seemed to me like a DP lynch was inevitable today, but perhaps it isn't. I suppose if he comes up scum, my extra little thing about him will then apply to DP so it doesn't really matter. What the heck,let's give it a shot.

Unvote, Vote StrangerCoug
By this point, I think I've made it abundantly clear that I found SC to be, on the whole, scummier than DP. The connection between the two was not as big a factor in my voting on D1 than people seem to think it was; I thought of it more as an added bonus. Either one of the two turning up town would make the whole thing a null-tell anyway. It took me a while to realize that the coaching tell applied both ways, and in fact SC turning up scum would have been more telling than the reverse. I wasn't willing to "sacrifice" DP, as you put it, to determine SC's alignment, which I said in the very post you quoted. I was quite suspicious of both.
When Stranger flips town at the end of the day, Cephir immediatly jumps back onto Dok:
Cephir wrote:As of now I think DP is the play, but I'll have to review people, and look at why the scum might have killed who they did, much as speculation on that often doesn't go anywhere good.
That wasn't accompanied by a vote, so it's not "jumping onto" him.
He made the easy play at the start of the second day - honestly I think Dok' was a very oppurtunistic lynch - the case on him was not strong enough to warrant a lynch, in my opinion.
I agree.
cephir wrote:However, I think DP is a good lynch today as I said and his death will provide us with plenty of information on who to go after next.
He is still pushing Dok's lynch as a source of information even after SC, previously the main reason that Ceph wanted to lynch Dok, has died and flipped town. When I asked him what information we would get from a Dok lynch at this point in the game, he said:
Every player in this game has had some sort of reaction to that wagon, and we'd get a lot of info based on who pushed the wagon, who stretched too far defending him, etc. A lot of the game has been talking about that wagon, and we can't draw many conclusions from, like, 5 pages of the thread unless we know his alignment.
Initially this sounds like a valid point, and it is, but the thing about it is that Ceph was one of the players that pushed hardest for Dok's lynch - and then a few posts later, after he's made a post about how much info we'd gain from a Dok lynch on players who pushed the wagon, a couple more players follow him and get on the wagon - namely, Gatekeeper and RS. Ceph then unvotes Dok.
Yes, his lynch would have and did provide a lot of info. The only problem was that lynching a potential townie solely for info is stupid. I got nervous about the quickly growing wagon (I believe I wasn't the only one who expressed this sentiment), and soon after it dawned on me that DP was confused/newbie town.
The unvote looks to me like someone trying to seem blameless if Dok turns up town by being the good guy at the last minute. He pushed for Dok's lynch several times, but right when it was about to happen, he jumped off the wagon. That's quite fishy to me.
It might not have been about to happen, considering how many times it almost happened. Obviously I'd never get away scot-free from a lynch of DP if I had known for certain he'd be town. But nonetheless, I was worried the wagon was scum-driven.
Ceph wrote:Oh, sarcasm. Nevermind then. Also, stop reading everything I do as scummy when it could just as easily not be. I hate it when people do this. Sometimes someone just gets it in their head that X is scum, and then everything X does starts having an ulterior motive. So, yeah.
The above defense definitely looks like a frustrated scum defense to me. When a case is presented against him, Ceph claims the presenter, in this case Light-kun, has tunnel-vision.
Or a frustrated town defense. Everything Light said about me could just as easily have been town behavior, only seen as having a scummy motive just because he thought I was scum (if I thought you were town, I'd say you were doing the same, but you're not the one player I'm pretty certain is town)
LG beings up this point against Ceph, which is a good one:
LG wrote:Cephrir, you specifically said you don't want anyone lynched other than DP, and also say that you need DP lynched before you could decide about SC. Then you proceeded to push the SC lynch.
To which Ceph responds:
Ceph wrote:That's because I realized that the reverse applied as well. Lynching SC would tell me just as much about DP as vice versa.
The problem with this defense is that lynching someone for information on another player is still not a good reason for voting them, regardless of whom you think you're getting info on. Additionally, even after Stranger flipped town, Ceph was still after a Dok lynch.
I know. Like I said, at the time the Dok case looked compelling to me. For the last time, the connection was not a major factor. I mentioned it once or twice, and everyone ket bringing it up and I had to respond, so it's looked more important than it was.
Ceph says this, which I agree with, and ironically applies to Ceph, as well as the quickwagon voters he mentions in the rest of the post:
Ceph wrote:The entire DP wagon today seems awful to me, I think the scum are trying to get a lynch on him soon because he's fading as a general suspect, if you know what I mean, and it seems like if he doesn't get lynched soon it might never happen.
So I changed my mind on Day 2. Get over it. Think: is changing my mind about a suspect a scumtell. No, it's not.
If you look at Ceph's posts overall you'll notice that he's
very
reluctant to express any hard, solid accusations, as illustrated in this post:
Ceph wrote:I wouldn't say Dok's case adds up to "Iceman is protown" but it doesn't make him scum. I am really not sure if I actually want to lynch RS/LG today, but I think so.
He tiptoes around issues and sits on the fence, trying to make it seem as if he
could
be on either side.
I'm sorry, but that accusation does not make any sense. The quote you took is not fence-sitting. The first part just means that DP's case on you didn't make you protown (as you said it did), it just didn't include any actual scumtells. The second part: LG had been my suspect for a little while but I wanted to look at others...
I agree with Elvis' post 282 and suggest you all look at it for further reasons to vote Cephir.

vote: Cephir
I'll assume you mean the post full of absolutely horrendous logic? Yeah, classic elvis (from what I've seen of her in two games).

I think massclaim might be good just because of LyLo to narrow down suspects, but since we know it's unlikely that there's a Cop anymore, maybe there's no real reason to. At worst, it might just out a Doc, which would be really bad right now as if we mislynch Doc protection + SK kill might be our only hope (assuming the game doesn't automatically end).
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Cephrir, that did nothing to dissuade me from your lynch, in fact, it only convinced me more.
Vote: Cephrir
I don't think there is much more to say really.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by killa seven »

Lg did you see my question?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You have 0 posted suspicions. You are not helping town. You have 9 posts of two lines each. You have been prodded saying you would post more the next day, gave a one liner, then disappeared into the woodwork for four days. Questions?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by icemanE »

you're not the one player I'm pretty certain is town)
Just a question for the two players who have said they're "pretty sure one player is town" - which player is that, and why are you reluctant to say which?
At worst, it might just out a Doc, which would be really bad right now as if we mislynch Doc protection + SK kill might be our only hope (assuming the game doesn't automatically end).
This is why I disagree with a massclaim. And Ceph, considering the strength of the reason you give for a massclaim being a bad idea - essentially, that it would destroy our only hope of victory - why do you still want one?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by Light-kun »

*picks up prod*
Sorry, I put my dog down this morning... 15 years of living and I want more out of him...
*sniffles*
I'll post in about 4 hours. I need to sleep.
*Because, I woke up 23 hours ago, with 2 hours of sleep before that. I am not exactly thinking straight, you might say.

I am so very sorry to hear. Take your all the time you need.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 am

Post by thinktank »

Light-kun wrote:*picks up prod*
Sorry, I put my dog down this morning... 15 years of living and I want more out of him...
*sniffles*
I'll post in about 4 hours. I need to sleep.
*Because, I woke up 23 hours ago, with 2 hours of sleep before that. I am not exactly thinking straight, you might say.
That does suck. Putting down pets can be a very difficult thing to do.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

Someone unvote me, scum can pile on for the win, much as I think one of them is on me already. In fact, I could see LG as trying to subtly be the first vote on a scumhammer. We should be voting with FoSes today. People would therefore claim at "L-1" instead of having to claim at 1/2 votes as is now the case.
Iceman wrote:ust a question for the two players who have said they're "pretty sure one player is town" - which player is that, and why are you reluctant to say which?
Greasy Spot, and I'm not reluctant.
This is why I disagree with a massclaim. And Ceph, considering the strength of the reason you give for a massclaim being a bad idea - essentially, that it would destroy our only hope of victory - why do you still want one?
Meh, I kinda don't anymore.

LG and Iceman-- you are currently voting me without responding to my 336 at all, and tbh I doubt LG even read it. Iceman, refute what I said or stop voting me as otherwise your points are invalid. LG, your post is a really lame wagon hop and I think you're scum going for hammer.

FoS: LG
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

First, don't accuse me of a wagon hop, especially since I was voting for you yesterday, and you've been on mine, DP's, and SC's.

Cephrir, can you give any decent reasons for pushing SC to lynch, then still suspecting DP, despite your previous statements? And please don't say you reconsidered after that first post.
Cephrir wrote:However, I think DP is a good lynch today as I said and his death will provide us with plenty of information on who to go after next.
Can you also please explain how
Cephrir wrote:it dawned on me that DP was confused/newbie town.
Cephrir wrote:Obviously I'd never get away scot-free from a lynch of DP if I had known for certain he'd be town.
Do you think you should get off scot-free then?

Also Cephrir, you're not dead yet and it's been 24 hours, I'm pretty sure you would have been hammered by now, and I'm sure of my vote at this point.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

Lord Gurgi wrote:First, don't accuse me of a wagon hop, especially since I was voting for you yesterday, and you've been on mine, DP's, and SC's.
You nonetheless dismissed my defense ou of hand, as well as the defense I gave you yesterday.
Cephrir, can you give any decent reasons for pushing SC to lynch, then still suspecting DP, despite your previous statements? And please don't say you reconsidered after that first post.
Cephrir wrote:However, I think DP is a good lynch today as I said and his death will provide us with plenty of information on who to go after next.
Yes. Both of them were scummy. Both together and individually. I'm quite certain I've said this several times.
LG wrote:Can you also please explain how
Cephrir wrote:it dawned on me that DP was confused/newbie town.
I don't remember what post it was of his, but you should be able to tell by a post of mine in which I said I was having second thoughts on DP (basically the first place I suggested this). I don't have time to look it up myself atm.
Cephrir wrote:Obviously I'd never get away scot-free from a lynch of DP if I had known for certain he'd be town.
Do you think you should get off scot-free then?
Absolutely not, but I don't think I should be the only one blamed for his lynch either.
Also Cephrir, you're not dead yet and it's been 24 hours, I'm pretty sure you would have been hammered by now, and I'm sure of my vote at this point.
Possibility 1) Both players voting me are scum. 2) The scum haven't been online simultaneously. 3) They're afraid of getting caught in the middle of it. 4) They don't want to out themselves because of the possibility of a successful Doc protection and a successful SK kill. 5) There are only two mafia. Take your pick.

As I said before, there is no reason not to vote with FoSes today.

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of thinktank and k7 as they continue not to contribute.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 am

Post by thinktank »

Alright, I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a couple of scum picks and I'll explain my logic. I'm gonna say of the possible 2-3 three scum I calling Ceph and Greasy Spot.

Why?

Because of all the non-contributing players he seems to have conveniently missed Greasy Spot, who beside that long winded case day 1 (which was ultimately wrong) , has been non -contributive as well. So to miss something that big AND state that its the player who he's sure of as town. Something smells fishy.

FoS : Cephrir

Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Okay, I am fairly certain of Cephrir at this point. And I can see Greasy Spot as scum, especially after his reaction to my vote yesterday. So, I am going to
Vote: Greasy Spot
(To avoid voting Cephrir, and pray more information comes to light)

and
FoS: Cephrir

Plus, can you quote the point Cephrir said GS seemed protown? Or at least give post number so I can reread that part...?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Light-kun »

@Mod: Thanks. I was going to post about 8-10, here, but then I got depressed and slept for another 12 hours. *Onegaishimasu!*
Seriously, sorry I have been useless for the first part of day 1
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Light-kun »

EBWOP: *DAY 3*!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”