GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1671, Psyche wrote:VOTE: tictac
My god, you just put tictac into L-13.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Psyche »

ok why
You can't step in the same river twice.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Psyche »

@Nero
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If 13 scum quickhammered right now the lynch would go through!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1606, AaronFrost wrote:And how do you know scum are comfortable with the current gamestate?
that's really not what i said but ok....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: tictac
That puts the vote
INTO
L-12
!!!

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1676, Psyche wrote:ok why
Why do u care about my not known scum read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll admit that its somewhat possible that Amrun is the opposing team that's defending Titus for "town cred" but I mean Titus getting defended by her scumbuddy doesn't seem like an impossibility, ya know?

Non lmh
Non lmh
Goon
Non lmh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Non lmh »

VOTE: tictac
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In fairness, the "sheeping my town reads" is a thing I've seen b4 but I think there's also alot of scum motivation in it and I don't like Rex doing it at all.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1629, AaronFrost wrote:I'm not nitpicking though, I'm trying to understand Nero's profii read because I don't think it makes much sense. There are far scummier slots and Nero is being uncooperative by continuing to tunnel profii despite there being far scummier slots to wagon right now. If that comes off as nitpicking, then so be it.

Anyways I have to go, not fully caught up as of right now, hope to be by tonight.
Is this finally the rare game where you're town with me? Please say it is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

neither you or AF are town.

Also, why have you not responded to the allegation that your dual scum reads on the top two not you wagons are scummy?

Are you just content to let Amrun defend you? How do you feel about her defending you?

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1681, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1676, Psyche wrote:ok why
Why do u care about my not known scum read?
i need something to engage me into this game pls tell me what about the post is scummy so i can feel ur feels soul ur souls
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I felt like it was nitpicky and manipulative.

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Psyche »

ooh nitpicky ive never considered that one before
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1686, Nero Cain wrote:neither you or AF are town.

Also, why have you not responded to the allegation that your dual scum reads on the top two not you wagons are scummy?

Are you just content to let Amrun defend you? How do you feel about her defending you?
Spoiler: Where it's answered
In post 1633, Titus wrote:
In post 1590, insomnia wrote:How did she get such a clear insight into titus’ head just from her saying 2 scum reads?

Nero’s point makes a lot more reasonable an assumption to make than what amrun’s saying. How did she conclude that unless she went from the premise of Titus town?

In hindsight this can actually spew titus town if amrun is scum, or at least they’re not on the same team for sure for sure
I'm treating it as NAI for now, but watching for buddying now that you've flagged it

I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.

The only reason I laid off as much in TvA is that I was expecting vote fuckery that never really csme.
In post 1634, Titus wrote:
In post 1613, insomnia wrote:
In post 1604, Weiss Schnee wrote:"If I'm replacing in as town and am the leading wagon then I might be the counterwagon to scum" isn't as wild a thought as you make it seem, although it does happen to mirror wolfy survivalism so I don't really know why amrun is choosing one interpretation over the other unless she strongly feels titus is town for other reasons
Bingo. Why is she that confident in Titus town?

And it’s not a wild thought. It’s an insane thought.

In a game where town are uninformed, interpretations like Nero’s are the more townier ones. Town have to scum hunt. Amrun’s interpretation there is ridiculous if it comes from an uninformed PoV. Even if she town read her, I doubt she’d go such great lengths of thoughts to explain why that action comes from town!Titus.

She justified it as a counter to Nero’s accusation, it wasn’t even something picked up on the go. You need to have a high confidence read on someone in order to twist your mind like that, fall into wifom assumptions and come up even half as confident as Amrun looked stating that now.

It’s mind boggling.
Ok this is two townreads saying it, I might need to take another look but I feel this type of look holds more weight in singleball.

If Amrun is scum, I suspect they'd want to keep me around for ~reasons~.

@Drixx, what do you think of recent Amrun's posts?

I get you're tunneling on me now for noise, but at least ask something that's not already answered.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:
Seeking replacement for Uncrowned.
does this mean the other three have confirmed they're playing only by PM?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1691, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:
Seeking replacement for Uncrowned.
does this mean the other three have confirmed they're playing only by PM?
More likely Uncrowned outed by PM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:25 pm

In post 1690, Titus wrote:at least ask something that's not already answered
Titus I love you, but this is pretty rich coming from you :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1693, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1690, Titus wrote:at least ask something that's not already answered
Titus I love you, but this is pretty rich coming from you :P
Ooh, so this means I get more money in the future?

I do acknowledge when I get repetitive but at least I pay attention to my tunnel target.

Tell me, what are your thoughts on Nero. Why do I feel like we're reading two different games?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Titus wrote:I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.
you aren't going to solve d1 just by looking @ wagons. It's a survival mode that you just happened to scum read the top two wagons that weren't you. I think your response is underwhelming.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1695, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1633, Titus wrote:I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.
you aren't going to solve d1 just by looking @ wagons. It's a survival mode that you just happened to scum read the top two wagons that weren't you. I think your response is underwhelming.
I think your opinion is a waste of space since you're not using it to further the game in anyway. Any further "Titus is scum" comments will summarily be ignored for the sanity of the thread.

What do you think of KM here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:44 pm

The two times I've seen scum nero his play was pretty forgettable. Nero is a driving force this game. Like or hate his reads he is a pretty easy townread
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Titus have you ever felt like we were reading the same game? That's kinda an unusual comment for you given how rarely we agree :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1696, Titus wrote:
In post 1695, Nero Cain wrote:
I think your opinion is a waste of space since you're not using it to further the game in anyway. Any further "Titus is scum" comments will summarily be ignored for the sanity of the thread.

What do you think of KM here?
pretty towny not as towny as me but most ppl aren't very towny. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”