somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Bogre has been prodded.

Also, every votecount since Page 20 has had "ShadowGirl" instead of "BlckKnght". Will fix now.

OMG FIRESTARTER FINALLY HAS AN AVATAR

killa seven - 4 (CF Riot, TheSweatpantsNinja, Firestarter, Knight of Cydonia)
FaerieLord - 3 (SpyreX, Manito, Corinthian)
armlx - 1 (LaptopGun)
Manito - 1 (FaerieLord)
Firestarter - 1 (armlx)
Corinthian - 1 (LlamaFluff)
LaptopGun - 1 (Bogre)

Not Voting - Joubert, killa seven, BlckKnght

15, 8.

-Mod
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

killa seven wrote:*face palm*
Wow. Just, wow.
I have honestly never seen a player of any kind give so little to a game.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Corin needs to respond to my 392
Manito needs to respond to my 576
K7 needs to do something productive
BlckKnght needs to do something period
People needs to not be voting FL
People need to be voting Corin
FS/Armix need to make some sense
Joubert, K7 and BK need to vote
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 am

Llama, all Corin has done is lurk, and one-line. Killa seven has lurked, one-lined, and basically steered the forbiddan lynch D1,as well as utterly refusing to post anything of consequence D1.5, apart from "look at the people who voted in the middle of the forbiddan lynch" - which is an attempt to push a policy lynch in my eyes. I would say killa is far more worthy of a lynch than Corin at this time. However, if Killa is scum, I can see a killa/Corin partnership - but until killa is lynched, I'm wary of going anywhere on Corin simply because they could be town with matching aims, and scummy styles.
Would you be willing to vote Killa, on the guarantee that if he flips scum, I will listen to whatever case you want to make against Corin, whose only crime I can see is lurking?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 am

Post by killa seven »

^ that statement was scummy in itself.
lets lynch killa if hes scum ill listen to whatever u have to say? wtf?
and what makes u think me and coron would be partners because we both have lurked? yea buddy great analysis.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Knight of Cydonia wrote: Would you be willing to vote Killa, on the guarantee that if he flips scum, I will listen to whatever case you want to make against Corin, whose only crime I can see is lurking?
Amazingly, K7 is absolutely right about this being very scummy. You are attempting to get me to vote with you under the premise of if K7 is scum then you will listen to me. You also are ignoring all the points I brought up against Corin in my past posts, saying that he simply is guilty of lurking. While that is part of my suspicion it in no way is my only suspicion of him.

You also have the wording in that post to say if K7 is scum, I dont think Corin is scum because they are behaving simillary. Again, this is poor logic and really mocking my case. From what I gather, you have K7 and Corin as either scum buddies or both town. The refusal to vote Corin over K7 is noted, along with the relationships you are drawing from this. This is blatant attempt at buying my vote to your cause, which if anyone has ever played with me is something they know I will never do.

I will vote K7 if I think K7 is scum. Right now there are people who are more then part then he is, so they will be getting my vote, not K7.
Co-host of The USL Show
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by CF Riot »

KoC's post is also bad because
if
the scenario was K7 is town and Corin and KoC are scum, killing K7 first gets rid of an innocent and by KoC's faulty logic leaves him no obligation to press Corin. This also leaves us at night, giving KoC the ability to kill Llama if he chooses to avoid further pressure of Corin or himself. This is also lining up lynches, which is bad regardless of context. This is all scenario speculation, not my actual opinions of who is or isn't scum. This increases KoC's scumminess in my eyes.

I'm willing to back a FS or KoC wagon, and both of them are pressing the K7 lynch atm so I'm going to
UNVOTE
Joubert
Joubert
Goon
Joubert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Joubert »

I feel like I have spaghetti sauce flowing in my brain...
By the way, LF, why should everyone vote absolutely?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Joubert wrote:By the way, LF, why should everyone vote absolutely?
No one is in danger of a lynch. A vote is a traceable thing too. If I make a case or start saying I suspect someone, and later that person is lynched. Regardless of what part I played in that lynch, I can refrence my earlier actions and overplay or underplay how much suspicion I really had on them. A vote means you really do suspect someone and wouldnt mind a lynch. Calling someone suspicious is noncommital when compared with a vote. There is no reason NOT to vote out of lylo.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@mod
please prod Corin again, this is getting annoying for me. He posts, disappears for 72 hours untill he gets a prod and posts again. BlckKnght needs a prod too I think.

@CFR - Which wagon is better, FS or KoC? Why?
Co-host of The USL Show
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

llamafluff wrote: There is no reason NOT to vote out of lylo.
I'd agree, generally speaking.

Knights of Cydonia's guarantee is. . . interesting. I'm not sure its scummy, but I don't think its a good idea.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

LlamaFluff wrote: Joubert, K7 and BK need to vote
Joubert wrote: By the way, LF, why should everyone vote absolutely?
Allow a rephrasing to those three players -

Today is deadline, and due to a rip in the space time contineum, everyone is at L-1. If you dont vote, we no lynch. Who do you vote? Why?
Co-host of The USL Show
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Ha. Llama, way to jump the bait. How many times do you need to ask CFR who to vote for?

Poorly worded, I think. Let me clarify that for those of us who can't quite manage five syllables:

I think Killa is scum. I'm also entertaining the idea that he and Corin are matching play-styles deliberately. As we have no pro-town power roles, the only reason for this would be a reverse WIFOM "Killa is lurking, so if I lurk as well, no-one will expect us to work together" as part of the Mafia. When Killa flips scum when lynched, I would seriously consider looking harder at Corin based on the way the both of them kept out of the way of the forbiddan lynch, whilst still pushing it along merrily.
However, I'm also VERY interested in the constant Llama/CFR interplay - it looks like Llama is constantly asking CFR for guidance, see 634 for one good example, and there are other posts through-out the day where Llama seems to be sounding out CFR as to which of his blinkered little Mafia Entente he should push a case on at the moment.
I'm also getting increasingly dismayed by the way both of them are seeking to blinker the town into a mislynch, by refusing to consider any case other than those they've decided to pursue - scummy, in my eyes, because any good town should be willing to be swayed. There have been far better cases against other players this day, yet they choose to pursue rather weak cases, or to pursue Corin for doing exactly what Killa 7 did - oh, but Killa isn't scummy. *rolls eyes*
Note that as soon as CFR began to leave Manito alone and focus on Corin, and dissuading the FaerieLord wagon, Llama did too - and the pair of them went on to look at Corin. Now, as a new case based entirely on... me wording my previous post poorly, emerges, Llama instantly looks to CFR for guidance before considering making a move.
I don't like it. I'd be willing to bet that at least one, but likely both Llama and CFR are scum, and certainly K7 - with CFR and Llama's buddy-plays constantly diverting attention away from him, I get the feeling these two are trying to retain the numbers to make it easier to get the edge over the town late-game, but are finding it increasingly difficult to ignore Killa's scum-tells in open play.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 am

Post by CF Riot »

I never suggested a Corin lynch or vote this entire game. I also had a LoS with 6 different people in it at one point (page 18). I
DO
think K7 is scummy, thus voting him most of D1 and all of D1.5 until my last post. I stated I pulled my vote from him because you and FS are both on his wagon and you are both very scummy. Also, I hate the way K7 is lurking/posting (that seems like a contradiction but you get the point) but that is all I have to go on. If he lives longer, I get more posts from him thus better read. My case on you is NOT based on your last post. It is strengthened by your last post but built on multiple tells I've pointed out for a few pages now. Almost everything you just said about me is wrong.

@LF: KoC's one saving grace was he pointed out something scummy Fae did that Fae never defended. I was leaning very strongly on Fae being town until post 409 and now this dodging has made it worse. If Fae turned up scum, the intensity KoC put into his wagon would make me believe KoC is town. That's purely if though. The majority of KoC's case against Fae apart from that one point has been weak in my eyes, and stretching during parts. The way he shoots between his votes back and forth trying to get any popular suspect offed is suspicious as well. I think KoC has a much higher reason to be lynched, but with that 1 catch holding me back.

FS has less to go on. He was noncommittal early D1 which is why I noticed him in the first place, but I stopped paying attention to him when the K7/Forbid discussion got hot. The interactions between him and Armlx make him look more suspicious because of how he's acting. He posts a large case against Arm then pulls it when Arm pushes back, and never answers any of Arm's accusations. So FS has less (not
little
, just less) reason to be lynched, but no catches holding me back.

Like I said, I'd be just fine with either. ATM I'd say KoC is better. His role would give me info about a few other players no matter what he flipped, and my suspicion of him is very high.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:19 am

Post by armlx »

Firestarter, go back to my PBPA and explain why the things I said are scummy aren't, though I doubt it will convince me as stalling on these kind of things is a pretty massive tell by itself.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Firestarter »

Ive explained this in several posts Ive made, including a post with dates & times before your PBPA... in relation to your case, which is based on so called "distancing" from the forbidden lynch.

If theres anything else you need answering other than that, feel free to ask me questions if you have any.

Your pursuit on me over your thoughts on me is getting rather annoying, what is your case?

Please post it next time, this is the third time Ive asked you to do this, but keep reffering me back to something Ive already answered.
('') (':') ('')
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 am

Post by armlx »

Ive explained this in several posts Ive made, including a post with dates & times before your PBPA... in relation to your case, which is based on so called "distancing" from the forbidden lynch.
Please respond to my PBPA.
Your pursuit on me over your thoughts on me is getting rather annoying, what is your case?
I lol'ed. Please read my posts if you "don't see a case". Full PBPA = case.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

BlckKnght has been prodded.
Corinthian has been prodded by request.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote: 1: Calls Gimbo out for over reaction, which is not a good thing (over reaction != scum tell), but it was the random stage so w/e.

2: Kinda contradictory, argues against random voting when he did. Meh.

3: Cites fl as misguided townie.

4: He starts spouting off you could be scum arguments against fl's actions, but he thinks fl is town? Doesn't add up.
No, incorrect, I gave alternatives.

5: This is a good one. Refuses to really vote (BAD)
I did not refuse to vote. Its better if you were to post the actual conversation instead of one of my posts.
Do you get the scent of townie blood up for a D1 lynch???
This was quoted by another player as being a good post...

Nice attack here on CF Riot, not sure what this falls under but its not good.....
The more conversation on D1 the better for town, theres no need to rush through a lynch CFR....
Fence sit???? I was the only active player that was scumhunting, I was far from fence sitting.

Misrep. of CF's point that you should do something rather then fence sit.

6: OMGUS's CF Riot.

8: Complete 180 on fl. Odd considering fl's behavior falls under his description of fl as town (misguided townie)
This is explained in numerous posts throughout the thread since.

9:
You are NOT acting townish, a confirmed townie nor represent a solid case, so I hope you can see where Im going with this atm....
Direct contradiction.
Plainly, you are the scummiest player right now, your posts have been very sketchy, and you'll have me believe that "your plan" was what it was....
How is this a contradiction, please explain....

Another.

9: Valid point about fl being OMGUSy.

10:
Then point to the evidence, rather than saying "stop attacking me"....
This is kinda odd, as I don't think this is what fl was doing at all.
What was FL doing then?

11:
You say in your last post (quoted at the top of this post) that Bogre & Corinthian are attacking you, yet in your synopsis post above, you havent given either a special one liner, like the rest, yet you seem to be saying that they are attacking you more than Killa!!
I find that very strange indeed....

And for the Killa mention, you have him at the top of your list on the last page, yet your now saying he isn't attacking you any more???
This is pretty wrong. Just because someone is attacking you doesn't mean you have a read on them, and her reasons to attack K7 were outside of the current attacks.
I think this logic was lost by armlx, after I attacked him..!!! As he is contradicting himself by calling me scum, after I attacked him.

12:
So basically you think that FL1 is ok because she reckons your town??
And that I might be scum beacuse she thinks so also??
Dont be so naive....
Misrep. The quote even said she wasn't necessarily town, and agreeing with someone's case isn't bad.
The qoute this point came from read "He even called me town throughout", I haven't gone back to quote it word for word, but this accurate.

So, FL using the word twist may seem clever, but that is not the case when I pointed to the Alternative of her ploy.... Which was her being scum trying to frame an over aggressive townie....
It is not lying, nor twisting words, as FL has so eloquently put it, it is however a possibilty that was 50:50 at the time of my posting it, was it not???
That ratio, to me, is fairly lopsided at her being scum now, after what has been posted by her since then....
The twist thing is valid, except I'm not sure that was what fl was trying to say you were twisting.
Again, what do you think FL was getting act??? Dont just say it isn't, and not use reasoning with it.
This is the 2nd instance of this in your PBPA
Also, bringing false probabilities into the discussion isn't good. 50/50 is false for town/scum. Just because there are 2 options does not mean they are equal. The chance of fl being scum laying a trap was fairly large, but 50/50.... not so much.
False probabiliteis???? I dont think so. Are you saying that the alternative I brought to the table is a false probability?
If so, why???

13:
Quote:
May I ask why you have placed your vote on me, rather than leaving it where you believe scum to be???

And Ive checked back through K7's recent posts, and I dont see him throwing votes around, his last few posts were aimed at you, like most other players.

It helps to quote posts....

Except fl just said she felt you were more scummy.... Also deflection to K7.
Its easy to pick posts that you can in turn "twist" armlx.
This post replied to several.
And this post of yours just sucks.

14:
Quote:
You saying that some of your attackers are not scum is full of WIFOM....
Again, there are alternatives to that, like them being fellow scum, them being town and leaving a breadcrumb for their lynch..

Do you follow now???

Attacking someone for stating opinions = no.
Again, its good to point out alternatives... I dont believe anything anyone says unless Im convinced they are town.
At this point, youve attacked me for stating alternatives... twice.
And they were valid ones.
If you think otherwise, your gonna need more than your "pop-in, Im here" posts....

15:
Firestarter wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
I phrased that badly. He's no longer actively attacking me, though he was attacking me, hence why I said that. To be honest, he seems to just throw in the occasional "Yeah, you look scummy" and doesn't even try to back it up as much as everyone else has been backing their votes. I still think he's pretty much definite scum, even though that's possibly my own falling to self fulfilling prophecy. Really, thinking on it...I actually feel evidentially better about a unvote, vote Firestarter than I do about Killa. I feel emotionally that Killa is scum though, as well as somewhat evidentially with the fact he hasn't seemed to back himself up much, if at all. So, that's where I stand.

My choice of wording was wrong, you did not say vote....
But you did say he throws in the occasional "yeah" here & there...
Please, quote them for me, full posts...
But you have contradicted yourself something fierce in that post, first you say your definite that Killa is scum, then you move your vote to me...
Are you also definite about me being scum?

forbiddanlight wrote:
And about my vote, both of you are likely scum in my eyes, it's just that I honestly feel the evidence supports voting you better than the evidence supports killa.

Firestarter wrote:
May I ask why you have placed your vote on me, rather than leaving it where you believe scum to be???

I would very much like a concise post from you based on your recent change of votes from Killa to me....

And I wont settle for this again....
forbiddanlight wrote:
I actually feel evidentially better about a unvote, vote Firestarter than I do about Killa. I feel emotionally that Killa is scum though, as well as somewhat evidentially with the fact he hasn't seemed to back himself up much, if at all. So, that's where I stand.

That's a pretty menial attack here.
What exactly am I to respond to here?

16:
Firestarter wrote:Yeah, Ive given off scuminess by twisting your words..... ok...

See my last few posts if you need clarification as to what I actually was doing......
Giving alternatives.
The fact you have reacted so badly, imo, is the reason I think of you as scum.

BTW, lets not get personal here, Im pretty sure your no idiot, and I can assure you that I aint an idiot either....

Now, am I gonna get a concise post from you or not?
Its the 2nd time you have evaded my request...
He wants a concise post with all the evidence? Also, notice the change back to aggressor.
2 obvious thoughts, whats your point???

In summary, Firestarter spends this whole portion alternating between attacks on fl's opinions, saying she has given none, then buddying back up to divert suspicion from himself.
No, Incorrect, I attacked for responses, I got responses and was satiated with them.

17: This is an odd one. He just backs off fl for activity reasons and spreads fear of a mislynch. I don't know what to think of this post.
Yes, correct, I did fear for a mislynch... your point?

18: This is a good post, just one that feels like he should have made it several posts earlier before he started attacking fl.

19: Pretty waffling stance on fl.

20: More waffling, and a semantic jab at fl's post.

21: Valid post, barring knowledge of k7 and gimbo's metas. k7 and gimbo were doing dumb things, but they always do.
*Token addition in a PBPA of a good point....

22: Stated town vibes contradicts his FOS, I really think Firestarter saw the writing on the wall and just abandoned ship to distance himself from the lynch.
Didn't the lynchee do exactly the same thing afterwards...
i.e., FOS me... whats your take on this?

23-25: valid posts.

26: Just straight up invalidates Gimbo's point with no proof. I am noticing this trend in his responses to me as well.
Please elaborate... post quote, etc, etc...

27-29: False logic on the replacement issue (if he was town, he wouldn't have had to have been replaced is not true in any way shape or form)
False logic???
Im starting to see a pattern develop myself... You claiming there is false logic attached to my posts, yet all you say is.. "False logic"....
I made an observation, went and found the actual post that Gimbo made, and made my thoughts clear.

31-32: Same will post later thing he is attacking me for.

33: Attacks me for not posting much, and not removing my vote from fl. The later is exactly the kind of thing I was expecting him to set up by his late unvote and sorta trying to stall the wagon.
So, after initially saying your interest in this game waned, you say that you were waiting for a slip-up somewhere from someone??
Reeks of scum....

My responses are bolded for clarification.

There are questions for you to answer here armlx..
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:19 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Ha. Llama, way to jump the bait. How many times do you need to ask CFR who to vote for?
I will answer that once CFR actually decides to back up his posts with a vote.
I think Killa is scum. I'm also entertaining the idea that he and Corin are matching play-styles deliberately. As we have no pro-town power roles, the only reason for this would be a reverse WIFOM "Killa is lurking, so if I lurk as well, no-one will expect us to work together" as part of the Mafia. When Killa flips scum when lynched, I would seriously consider looking harder at Corin based on the way the both of them kept out of the way of the forbiddan lynch, whilst still pushing it along merrily.
So if K7 is scum, then Corin is scum based on your WIFOM deductions of similar playstyles?
However, I'm also VERY interested in the constant Llama/CFR interplay - it looks like Llama is constantly asking CFR for guidance, see 634 for one good example, and there are other posts through-out the day where Llama seems to be sounding out CFR as to which of his blinkered little Mafia Entente he should push a case on at the moment.
Yeah 634 is me trying to figure out why CFR is not voting if he has only two suspects, given that both have been pushed just a little but not a lot I am wondering if he is just waiting for a wagon to pick up speed before he jumps on. This is closely related to my 627, it made my last question more specific.
I'm also getting increasingly dismayed by the way both of them are seeking to blinker the town into a mislynch, by refusing to consider any case other than those they've decided to pursue - scummy, in my eyes, because any good town should be willing to be swayed.
I dont think FL is scum. I think that Mantio, Corin and you are more likely scum then K7. If I dont think the same way as you do or reach the same conclusions that does not mean I have to be scum. If someone provides something I view as a better suspect, I will change my vote accordingly.
There have been far better cases against other players this day, yet they choose to pursue rather weak cases, or to pursue Corin for doing exactly what Killa 7 did - oh, but Killa isn't scummy. *rolls eyes*
Oh come on, I have more of a case laid out againt Corin in 392 then I have seen lined up againt K7. Corin has even been deliberately ignoring my case while pushing a player I think is town. If that doesnt read scum I really dont know what does.
Note that as soon as CFR began to leave Manito alone and focus on Corin, and dissuading the FaerieLord wagon, Llama did too - and the pair of them went on to look at Corin. Now, as a new case based entirely on... me wording my previous post poorly, emerges, Llama instantly looks to CFR for guidance before considering making a move.
We got a comedian here folks! I think that I was the first person to put a decent sized case against Corin, to vote Corin and to be persuing Corin. If anything my moves have been more novel then anyone elses so far. If you consider me asking questions to CFR buddying up, thats how I play when I cant really figure out what someone tends to be thinking. Its my misson in games to make people actually vote which allows easily traceable suspicions. See my post @Joubert for more information on this issue
I don't like it. I'd be willing to bet that at least one, but likely both Llama and CFR are scum, and certainly K7 - with CFR and Llama's buddy-plays constantly diverting attention away from him, I get the feeling these two are trying to retain the numbers to make it easier to get the edge over the town late-game, but are finding it increasingly difficult to ignore Killa's scum-tells in open play.
I find this again funny. Now you have dropped FL completely to make me-CFR-K7 the scum trio. This is mostly from what I can tell, the fact that we are not pushing the K7 case because we like other ones more. Also I like your level of confidence that lets you put "when" instead of "if" for K7. That is pretty sure to of been chasing FL the whole first part of the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hold up a sec, today is the deadline?

So, we've got two wagons with some force behind them. I do not think that we're going to be able to get steam on any other ones if today is deadline. I DO NOT want a nolynch.

I still honestly believe in my case on FL. I do not want that to fall to the wayside.

K7's play has been unhelpful and his comments have been, well, scummy. However, the one thing people keep bringing up (his jump on the forbid train) I did not find to be a scum-move.

So, I dont like the fact this case is being pushed the way it is, but I do understand it. If today is really deadline I'm sad we're doing a last-minute scramble.

Unvote:
Vote: K7
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Firestarter »

Wow!!

Sprex, where does it say we are at deadline???

I dont see it, unless your pointing to LF's hypthetical post????
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:40 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah I havent seen a deadline either. I did bring it up as an example of a situation to make the nonvoters act which is probally what you read. Made the wrong person act...

Hindsight using the word hypothetical in there would of been better, at least we know who SPyrexs #2 is though
Co-host of The USL Show
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 am

Post by armlx »

Responses in red
Firestarter wrote:
armlx wrote: 4: He starts spouting off you could be scum arguments against fl's actions, but he thinks fl is town? Doesn't add up.
No, incorrect, I gave alternatives.

Giving alternatives is just a good way to have a reason to back out. AKA Fence sitting

5: This is a good one. Refuses to really vote (BAD)
I did not refuse to vote. Its better if you were to post the actual conversation instead of one of my posts.

You did refuse to vote until you "found something scummy enough to vote for". Really, I feel you are guilty of the same contradiction people are citing FL for today, but you don't have a meta to save you.

Do you get the scent of townie blood up for a D1 lynch???
This was quoted by another player as being a good post...

Whats your point?

Nice attack here on CF Riot, not sure what this falls under but its not good.....
The more conversation on D1 the better for town, theres no need to rush through a lynch CFR....
Fence sit???? I was the only active player that was scumhunting, I was far from fence sitting.

Not voting and saying X is scummy but might not be scum is the definition of fence sitting.

Misrep. of CF's point that you should do something rather then fence sit.

8: Complete 180 on fl. Odd considering fl's behavior falls under his description of fl as town (misguided townie)
This is explained in numerous posts throughout the thread since.

Cite posts please.

9: .
Plainly, you are the scummiest player right now, your posts have been very sketchy, and you'll have me believe that "your plan" was what it was....
How is this a contradiction, please explain....

With your previous analysis, with no in post backing of the 180.

Another.

10:
Then point to the evidence, rather than saying "stop attacking me"....
This is kinda odd, as I don't think this is what fl was doing at all.
What was FL doing then?

Responding to your arguments without evidence, DEFINITELY not just saying "Leave me alone plz"

11:
You say in your last post (quoted at the top of this post) that Bogre & Corinthian are attacking you, yet in your synopsis post above, you havent given either a special one liner, like the rest, yet you seem to be saying that they are attacking you more than Killa!!
I find that very strange indeed....

And for the Killa mention, you have him at the top of your list on the last page, yet your now saying he isn't attacking you any more???
This is pretty wrong. Just because someone is attacking you doesn't mean you have a read on them, and her reasons to attack K7 were outside of the current attacks.
I think this logic was lost by armlx, after I attacked him..!!! As he is contradicting himself by calling me scum, after I attacked him.

I am? I never said you can't have a read on someone attacking you, just that you don't
have
one.

12:
So basically you think that FL1 is ok because she reckons your town??
And that I might be scum beacuse she thinks so also??
Dont be so naive....
Misrep. The quote even said she wasn't necessarily town, and agreeing with someone's case isn't bad.
The qoute this point came from read "He even called me town throughout", I haven't gone back to quote it word for word, but this accurate.

And your point is?

So, FL using the word twist may seem clever, but that is not the case when I pointed to the Alternative of her ploy.... Which was her being scum trying to frame an over aggressive townie....
It is not lying, nor twisting words, as FL has so eloquently put it, it is however a possibilty that was 50:50 at the time of my posting it, was it not???
That ratio, to me, is fairly lopsided at her being scum now, after what has been posted by her since then....
The twist thing is valid, except I'm not sure that was what fl was trying to say you were twisting.
Again, what do you think FL was getting act??? Dont just say it isn't, and not use reasoning with it.
This is the 2nd instance of this in your PBPA

I don't see your point. I don't have to prove their point, I'm only showing yours isn't true.

Also, bringing false probabilities into the discussion isn't good. 50/50 is false for town/scum. Just because there are 2 options does not mean they are equal. The chance of fl being scum laying a trap was fairly large, but 50/50.... not so much.
False probabiliteis???? I dont think so. Are you saying that the alternative I brought to the table is a false probability?
If so, why???

50/50 is not the in game odds of someone being town/scum.

13:
Quote:

And Ive checked back through K7's recent posts, and I dont see him throwing votes around, his last few posts were aimed at you, like most other players.

It helps to quote posts....

Except fl just said she felt you were more scummy.... Also deflection to K7.
Its easy to pick posts that you can in turn "twist" armlx.
This post replied to several.
And this post of yours just sucks.

Except I didn't "pick". I went through all your posts. Nice defense though in "this post just sucks"....

14:
Quote:
You saying that some of your attackers are not scum is full of WIFOM....
Again, there are alternatives to that, like them being fellow scum, them being town and leaving a breadcrumb for their lynch..

Do you follow now???

Attacking someone for stating opinions = no.
Again, its good to point out alternatives... I dont believe anything anyone says unless Im convinced they are town.
At this point, youve attacked me for stating alternatives... twice.
And they were valid ones.
If you think otherwise, your gonna need more than your "pop-in, Im here" posts....

Stating alternatives that just serve as ways to back out of an attack is just fence sitting. Also, the deflection back to me is noted.

15:

That's a pretty menial attack here.
What exactly am I to respond to here?

Why isn't that attack menial?

16:
Firestarter wrote:Yeah, Ive given off scuminess by twisting your words..... ok...

See my last few posts if you need clarification as to what I actually was doing......
Giving alternatives.
The fact you have reacted so badly, imo, is the reason I think of you as scum.

BTW, lets not get personal here, Im pretty sure your no idiot, and I can assure you that I aint an idiot either....

Now, am I gonna get a concise post from you or not?
Its the 2nd time you have evaded my request...
He wants a concise post with all the evidence? Also, notice the change back to aggressor.
2 obvious thoughts, whats your point???

Its an impossible task. All the evidence is in pages of things, but concise implies a very short post.

In summary, Firestarter spends this whole portion alternating between attacks on fl's opinions, saying she has given none, then buddying back up to divert suspicion from himself.
No, Incorrect, I attacked for responses, I got responses and was satiated with them.

I don't see what satisfied you with responses, and I'm willing to bet half the game agrees here as fl was lynched.

17: This is an odd one. He just backs off fl for activity reasons and spreads fear of a mislynch. I don't know what to think of this post.
Yes, correct, I did fear for a mislynch... your point?

Unless you have a good reason to think someone is town, spreading fear of a mislynch just creates chaos.

18: This is a good post, just one that feels like he should have made it several posts earlier before he started attacking fl.

19: Pretty waffling stance on fl.

20: More waffling, and a semantic jab at fl's post.

No responses to theses?

21: Valid post, barring knowledge of k7 and gimbo's metas. k7 and gimbo were doing dumb things, but they always do.
*Token addition in a PBPA of a good point....

You made a good point. I said you had made some in earlier posts too. Singling out one as a "token" is pretty meh.

22: Stated town vibes contradicts his FOS, I really think Firestarter saw the writing on the wall and just abandoned ship to distance himself from the lynch.
Didn't the lynchee do exactly the same thing afterwards...
i.e., FOS me... whats your take on this?

fl saw what was going on. Thats my take.

23-25: valid posts.

26: Just straight up invalidates Gimbo's point with no proof. I am noticing this trend in his responses to me as well.
Please elaborate... post quote, etc, etc...

Every post you refused to respond to my points.

27-29: False logic on the replacement issue (if he was town, he wouldn't have had to have been replaced is not true in any way shape or form)
False logic???
Im starting to see a pattern develop myself... You claiming there is false logic attached to my posts, yet all you say is.. "False logic"....
I made an observation, went and found the actual post that Gimbo made, and made my thoughts clear.

Replacement is a null tell in that scenario. You trying to spin it is not a null tell.

31-32: Same will post later thing he is attacking me for.

33: Attacks me for not posting much, and not removing my vote from fl. The later is exactly the kind of thing I was expecting him to set up by his late unvote and sorta trying to stall the wagon.
So, after initially saying your interest in this game waned, you say that you were waiting for a slip-up somewhere from someone??
Reeks of scum....

Seeing obvious lines of play does not require interest.

My responses are bolded for clarification.

There are questions for you to answer here armlx..
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

... :oops:

Well, I'm retarded I guess.
Hindsight using the word hypothetical in there would of been better, at least we know who SPyrexs #2 is though
Nope, funny thing is he's not my number 2, at all.

See, I hate lurkers, and I doubly hate ones that pop in and are scummy. However, I see scummy actions in some of the active players so I would not, except to avoid a mislynch, vote on a case on day 1 that is, ultimately, a lurker case.
Would you be willing to vote Killa, on the guarantee that if he flips scum, I will listen to whatever case you want to make against Corin, whose only crime I can see is lurking?
This statement at first really bothers me, but I think I understand what he's saying "You're voting for lurker X, I'm voting for luker Y. If you vote for X and he's scum, I'd be willing to listen to lurker Y being scum (as, I feel, between the two lurkers X has shown more scummy behavior).

Honestly, at this point, I think both should not be lynched but, between the two, I think K7 has behaved scummier.

Like I said, neither are my #2. That awesome medal goes to Firestarter. The exchanges between him and arm have really made me think he's scum.

BUT, if its not deadline, I'm going back to who I believe to be scum.

Unvote
Vote: FaerieLord
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”