MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:00 am

Post by MafiaMann »

YAY RANDOM VOTING

VOTE: Rage

FOr having the shortest name
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:06 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Well whatever it was it was close to the baron and os no longer with us
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 am

Post by MafiaMann »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Eh I've found that more often than not those engaging in and especially furthering the "shucks we lost a power role" discussion are actually the scum bragging about who they hit.

Its obviously not a strong case but its much better than a random vote.
But if we can learn what we are up against by maybe what this guy did we could be in better shape but i agree this should not be a top priority by any means.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Does anyone else think maybe there are some roles in this game that cant post yet or somthing like this where they are post restricted since we havent heard from people and such just throwing this out there we really need to start making abit of progress.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

THis game is going very slow somehow thing are gonna need to pick up
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I have to agree asking for a claim when they have no real votes yet is ridculous you wanted to start somthing well you did and its a suspision of you.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(2) sekinj – thinktank, Mariyta
(1) Rage – MafiaMann
(1) Gremwell – OhGodMyLife
(1) raverblood – Gremwell

Not voting:
Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, ThAdmiral

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont think we should start making claims to start somthing someone ma get shot cause of it;
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I dunno but the roles in this mafia are you sure to keep things interesting.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Well im happy with my vote on rage seeing as he seems be inactive maybe pressure someone to get them to contribute.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Anyone that keeps there vote on sekinji now after his claim will be a top suspect till more is learned for now the claim seems legit to me and shows how we should not vote sekinji instead maybe look at those who jumped on the sekinji wagon.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Ensorcel Sekinji

Dont ask
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Unvote Vote Raverblood for being the third on the sekiji wagon and not giving a real reason fore it.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Oops
Unvote Vote: Raverblood
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Think i think it means whoever has one is but not limited to people with a B as the first letter in there name.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Sekinji are you sure the info you gave us is accurate maybe ther is some kind of sanity invovlved like its the opposite of what you say or somthing
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Mariyta wrote:Welcome to the game of mafia, dear Sekinj. Common procedure when asked to claim is claiming role and role name. Rage and myself are asking nothing out of the ordinary. I find it interesting that you were sooo willing to claim it earlier, and now you've decided to shut off. I can't decide if you're scared scum or nervous newbie.
I feel that sekinjis claim was satisfactory we did get the role and what the role does. He did share information that seems to be legit to this point and if anyone cares to prove it wrong go for it. Also the info he provided does seem helpful. We know that we will have a lot of stuff going on at night and i dont know bout you guys but that definitly is helpful for me.

I dont see any reason to suspect sekinji anymore. If someone can step up and claim and their role proves that sekinji has lied to us than by all means lynch away but for now i see no reason to persecute sekinji further.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Let me be as clear as possible with this statement:

I do not have any night abilities.

Your information is false. You are lying about something. Lynch all liars.
HOw de we know your not scumming going for the oh this is great lets lynch the guy with the info now. Maybe you could tell us your role so we dont think your bsing because right now i think your scum.

Unvote Vote:OhGodMyLife
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Rage wrote:You know, MafiaMann has been awfully quick to believe whatever Sekinj has been saying..
MafiaMann wrote:Anyone that keeps there vote on sekinji now after his claim will be a top suspect till more is learned for now the claim seems legit to me and shows how we should not vote sekinji instead maybe look at those who jumped on the sekinji wagon.
Whatever happened to this, MafiaMann? Surely you know that I jumped on the bandwagon, as pressure was decreasing, but you decided to vote for the player that had bad reasoning? Do you have no trouble with my suspicion of Sekinj?
MafiaMann wrote:I feel that sekinjis claim was satisfactory we did get the role and what the role does. He did share information that seems to be legit to this point and if anyone cares to prove it wrong go for it. Also the info he provided does seem helpful. We know that we will have a lot of stuff going on at night and
i dont know bout you guys but that definitly is helpful for me.
Yes, we did get the role, and that the role does nothing, which I doubt. The information he provided seems helpful to the scum more than it does the town, do you wish to dispute this? And, no, we do not know that we will have a lot of stuff going on at night (nor how it is helpful to YOU) because we have no way to know if Sekinj is lying about his information. You immediately took this information as truth, and it seems very off to me.

[
Sekinji told us everything and OMGL just says no and we are all supposed to jump on sekinj. I dont know about you but a fool claim beats a no to me any day.

I took it as truth because how easy is it to make up a role on the spot. I dont think sekinj would put himself out there like that with false info. I mean somthing so easy to dispute why would you put yourself out there by saying somthing that someone can "disprove"as OMGL has if you were lieing it makes no sense.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I still think that sekinjs claim had more detail thus harder to fake.

All OMGL said was i have no night power and than thats it. Im not really able to bring myself to accept OMGLs claim cause its so vague. Sekinj gave us a whole role.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I see a few possibilities besides OMGL is lieing or sekinj is lieing.

1 Sekinj has some sort of sanity like every other statement is true

2 Sekinj is some kind of skitz and has to tell us two of these "false" facts a day.

3 OMGLs role states must contradict the chancellor once a day.

Some of them may be outlandish but these are just things that can be taken into acount.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

raverblood wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying.
what would you like me to repeat. maybe i could but it in a better wording. again most my posts are from a cell phone. i dont feel that just because you cant understand what i am saying is a good reason to vote. if we are looking for scum we shouldnt be voting just because you cant understand what someone is saying.
Its confusing to the town to make unclear posts i think is his point.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I hahve another alternate possiblity OMGLs win condition has somthing to do with lynching sekinj or chancellor.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

ThAdmiral wrote:@mafiamann: that theory actually sounds somewhat believable. I know I have a lose condition if a certain person is lynched (obviously I won't be saying who).

Note how ogml swiftly unvoted in his next post...
As do i from what sekinj has said true or not all of us are special.

I am suspicous of OMGL and i think hes lying so lynch him.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

So do we still think either sekinj or OMGL are scum?
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

One more alternate is OMGL or sekinj is a jester role.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 am

Post by MafiaMann »

The admiral did have a vote on maryata just a possiblity.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Sekinj what do you have to say about OMGL turning up town.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

One thing id like to point out is we have no proof that OMGL has a night choice. Yes it makes no sense for a protown player to lie like that but still.

@Sekinj when can we expect more hints for finding mafia.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Sekinj seems to be panicing a bit with all the sanity posts.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Id say the two biggest lynch possiblities for today are sekinj and maryata.

Sekinj

You were contradicting what OMGL said and OMGL flipped town

You seem to be panicing a bit and there isnt even a vote on you yet. Calm down and help the town find scum.

Maryata (my favortie choice)

It looked the admiral had a building case against than admiral gets killed.

Youve been a bit jumpy with your opinions.

You just give off that scum feeling in evey post.( I know this is a null tell just saying)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Im against this i think sekinj is insane but why give the scum a chance to make us think she sane if shes not that could really mess us up to. I think we can win this game with or without sekinjs hints.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Im male in game and rl
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I still dont think its a good idea but i figured everyone else was going with it i dont wanna with hold info from the town if they want it.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Singing Librarian wrote:My nickname makes sense, but does not affect my actual play in any way. I suppose it's possible that OGML's reflected some part of his role as squires are not generally known for their capriciousness - or are they? I'm not overly convinced, though.

My vague suspicion of thinktank is increasing due to refusal to reveal gender - how could it possibly do any harm? Also, is it me or was mafiamann's flip-flop on that issue rather alarming? I suppose at least thinktank is sticking to his/her guns on the issue rather than drifting with the wind.
Ive explained my flip flop im not gonna withhold info from the town i they want it.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:28 am

Post by MafiaMann »

is that a serious question
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:43 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mariyta wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:is that a serious question
Sort of. It's more a question to me. You strike me as scummy, but I can't figure out why. If you want to help me out, feel free. :lol:

Gremwell: OMGUS much? Also, only the scum really know how many scum there are. You should know that. My vote stays.
maybe its my name??
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I was under the impression a good porton of the town was in favor of the gender reveal so i figured why not tell the town if a majority of the town wanted to know. Yes only one other person revealed but other expressed interest in it.

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(1) Gremwell – Mariyta
(1) sekinj – Rage
(1) thinktank – sekinj
(1) MafiaMann – Singing Librarian

Not voting:
Gremwell, MafiaMann, raverblood, thinktank

Deadline:
Thursday 4 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mariyta wrote:Screw it. I'm gonna trust my gut on this one.

Unvote, Vote MafiaMann
Your gonna trust your gut without facts. This is a bit suspicous

FO
S: Maryata

Call it an OMGUS you always do but voting on "gut" i find scummy
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:25 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mariyta wrote:I forgot MafiaMann was the one who enchanted Sekinj. Mafia, would you please explain that? I think we're far enough along to know.

Unvote

I agree, Rage. We need something to talk about. My nickname is Honor. Discuss.
To explain this i need to reveal my role and i dont know if thats a good idea
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:52 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Gremwell wrote:
Dispel Sekinji
is this sarcasm or real.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Should we proceed with our thinktank argument
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am

Post by MafiaMann »

i never had a case on him other people did i was wondering if the town was still on that train of thought is all.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 am

Post by MafiaMann »

CASS STOP FOLLOWING ME
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Think we need answers quickly or your easy choice for a lynch
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Cass wrote:
- @Mafiaman: you did an 'Ensorcel' action on day one, but not day two. That makes me very curious. Can you tell us why? Is it at all possible you'll perform this action today? (I won't hold it against you if you can't answer this.)
I have to make sure whoever i do it to doesnt get lynched so i was waiting till we knew who would get lynched and the last three days i was very busy and forgot bout how long was left.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:20 am

Post by MafiaMann »

sekinj wrote:@MM: why do you have to make sure whoever you do it to doesn't get lynched?
Its a night action i cant do anything with the person if there dead
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont learn anything
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:56 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Ephraim Farlhume
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 am

Post by MafiaMann »

im not telling
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

FIne you know what ill tell you i ensorcel someone i than have the ability to switch their postitions at night or switch their targets the first night i switched sekinji because i thought his info may make him a target.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

@ maryata how am i scum i told you my role
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Im a powerful pro town role why would you want me lynched? I find the "baroness" suspicous
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:32 am

Post by MafiaMann »

if baroness is bad we have to lynch her soon because if she lives and continues to command votes than she will control the whole lynching process.

Vote count
(9 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(2) qwints - Mariyta, Rage
(1) thinktank - sekinj
(1) MafiaMann - qwints

Not voting:
Cass, Gremwell, MafiaMann, PimHel, thinktank

Deadline:
Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

MafiaMann wrote:FIne you know what ill tell you i ensorcel someone i than have the ability to switch their postitions at night or switch their targets the first night i switched sekinji because i thought his info may make him a target.
is this not a claim
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 am

Post by MafiaMann »

qwints wrote:It's a partial claim. It's clearly incomplete and somewhat vague. Does that mean that if sekinj had targeted someone on night one you would then have been able to switch her target?

And gremwell, is the dispell thing something real or were you just screwing around? If mafia
was town
wouldn't that make you anti-town?
I could have done that but i had him switch places with someone because i thought he was a target
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:14 am

Post by MafiaMann »

im a magician
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:36 am

Post by MafiaMann »

thinktank wrote:Considering what happened day 1 with the OMGL mislynch, didn't the possibility tat sekinj was scum run through your mind?
i made this decision before OMGL flipped town
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:21 am

Post by MafiaMann »

no i i switched sekinjis spot with rage and thats all
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 am

Post by MafiaMann »

@rage i thought you were scum sorry i dont anymore though

@qwints i wait till the end to pick i need to make sure my pcik dosent die that day i had and unexpected occurence rl and wasnt able to get on in time to make a pcik
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Vote qwints
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:26 am

Post by MafiaMann »

yes
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:19 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Ensorcel: gremwell
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

What do you want me to tel you
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Cass wrote:Mafiamann, I had a pretty specific question for you. But I'll rephrase it, and add some more, because I like information so much:
1) You switched Sekinj and Rage during night one. Do you think this could be the reason Gremwell did not receivve the letter that Rage sent to him?
2) Please explain again, in different words, what exactly you do when you 'ensorcel' someone.
3) Please give us some of your flavor information. What is your official position here at the Baron's court? Are you close to the Baron?
4) Do you have any information in your role pm that would make you think anyone here has been telling lies?
1 i switched their positions not their targets so it could nt be

2 I choose someone and during the night and can choose another person. I can either switch these people places or targets.

3 Im the court magician i am located in the basement of the palace

4 No i recieved no info on any role but my own
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Im in right wing of mansion myflavor said somthingthat made think it was a basement
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 am

Post by MafiaMann »

OK really we need to lynch the baroness im sure she is the one close to the baron who will betray him and please we dont have a lot of time.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 am

Post by MafiaMann »

whats shady ive answered the questions
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

rage i pm the mod my other name

I switched you and sekinjs place as in physically so i dont see how i could have affected your letter to gremwell

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”