nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by nhat »

/confirm. The Human F*cking Shield is here!
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by nhat »

Alabaska J wrote:
nhat wrote:/confirm. The Human F*cking Shield is here!
Is this saying you are having sexual intercourse with an inanimate object?
That or vice versa.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by nhat »

Ooooh, the day begins!

vote - armlx
for having the wackest power role in the game (MUP). I can't imagine in any instance how it could be useful.

Also, post 43 looks like jibberish to me. Not in the sense that it's scummy, only in the sense that I don't know what on earth you are talking about. Hopefully you can reword it, and then I'll take my vote off you.....maybe :twisted:
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by nhat »

Okay a couple of thoughts:

I think that the SB should use his ability after a day or two, so as to thin out the group, having a better chance of bombing a scum. If indeed he is town, then at least that's an extra vote that we can have for whatever.

Another thing, what's with the assumption that there are dayvigs? The only one I see is the poisoner. I still don't agree with the bloodbath situation, I think at most we should take out 2 people during the day, one by poison, one by lynch.

Candidates:

Poison IcemanE, he just looks power hungry to me and wouldn't trust him with any kind of power role.

Or if we were to keep him alive, at least to keep him under our thumb. Which leads to this question:

Mod: Who dies first, the poisoned person or the lynched person?

They die at the same time.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by nhat »

[quote="icemanE]

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "power hungry". I'm not trying to take over the world - I've even stated that I DON'T want the most 'powerful' role in the game, that being the Suicide Bomber. I'd like to say that my role is potentially one of the most powerful in the game already, since we can essentially clone whichever role we want, or, if we mislynch, at the very least we won't be losing that person's role power.
[/quote]

You said you didn't want the most powerful role because you would be immediately NKed.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by nhat »

EBWOP

icemanE wrote: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "power hungry". I'm not trying to take over the world - I've even stated that I DON'T want the most 'powerful' role in the game, that being the Suicide Bomber. I'd like to say that my role is potentially one of the most powerful in the game already, since we can essentially clone whichever role we want, or, if we mislynch, at the very least we won't be losing that person's role power.
You said you didn't want the most powerful role because you would be immediately NKed.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by nhat »

cerebus3 wrote: Alabaska really needs to die. I don't care how.
WTF? That was kind of out of nowhere.

FoS - Cerebus3

Besides this, I'm going to have to do a careful reread. This game grew too big too quickly.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by nhat »

Hey you guys, I'm very sorry. I've wussed out and asked for a replacement. I hope he/she can make more sense out of this, because I'm lost and can't really contribute anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”