Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I can't see nekoscum killing Scigatt last night, all it does is draw attention to him.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Holy badvoting, batman.
If Neko turns up scum, I'm thinking Cephrir next. :]
If. "If" here does not connote a strong feeling that I am indeed scum. This sort of attitudes is fine D1, but in case you have not been paying attention, WE ARE IN LYLO! We do not get a second chance, yet have put me at L-2 because Snix says so? Because of, worst of all, a WIFOM-based vote???

Ceph has a great point as well--if you two are both town, the scum have this locked up! One of you had better unvote, and do it quickly!

Today
has
to end in No-lynch. This is a very scummy move by the both of you.

Almost done with rereads.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Snix »

unvote

You better have something good with the rereads or I'm right back on your case.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by neko2086 »

You better have something good with the rereads or I'm right back on your case.
Meaning that you are going to be willing to put me back at L-2 at lylo when there are still 2 scum left? You haven't actually presented a case against me except for your WIFOM about me surviving this long. Considering the situation we're in, you appear to be willing to risk the entire game with very, very little to go on.

I've made it through rereads, and you, along with EL and his predecessors, continue to alarm me the most. Several instances make me feel that you could be partners, but a couple things make me hesitant. You and JTP were both voting Yvonne along with thadmiral and two dead townies, putting her at L-2 right about when she was asking to be replaced. I have a doubt that all 3 scum would be on one vote here, though it may be possible. Xtoxm’s lynch, you had the first vote again, and EL followed suit. Now, recently, I'm not sure that both the scum would vote so hastily, one right after the other. Then again, this is lylo, and it only takes one mislynch for a scum victory now.

Then there's the matter of EL's "clearing" you, which he has not yet explained. This does not make for good distancing, and I would imagine that he would have better sense if you were scumbuddies.

Still, your votes on me here are so ill-placed, and see so many instances of scumminess from both of you throughout this game that I am 95% positive that at least one of you is scum. I've looked for possible scumpairings, and every single one involves either Snix or EL (except of course for SL's possible distancing from perfect (now Armlx)). I’ll provide post numbers as evidence upon request.

To sum up yourself, Snix, you’ve been using WIFOM all day, from the very beginning, and you continue to do so as already stated.

EL has been largely unhelpful. Starting yesterday, he blatantly refused to answer questions to a ridiculous point, and he’s not doing much better today. EL, again, would you please care to explain what you were carrying on about yesterday? There are several questions left unanswered about how Snix is cleared by you, how scum benefit by revealing your findings, etc.

As far as the others:
Ceph is extremely troubling for me, mostly because I’ve found myself agreeing with just about everything he’s said this game. Scigatt wondered if I’m still here because my suspicions have been in the wrong place, and while I hate to entertain such WIFOM discussions, I would imagine this is the case is Ceph is scum.

SL—again, the case on perfect. It was interesting to see how passionate he was about a case that was based on so little. Also, there was his comment yesterday that pretty heavily suggested knowledge that he would survive the night.

Armlx—by himself, hasn’t really said anything alarming, but he’s replacing a couple rather shady characters- Near, who was attacked pretty steadily by marmalade and didn’t seem to care much about scumhunting, and perfect, who had more or less the same problem. Near, especially, seemed to take to posting only for the sake of posting, essentially becoming a lurker.

Again, from my perspective, a NL will be extremely helpful. Snix, I’ll wager you’ll be “back on my case” after this, but presenting a case before thinking about voting will be in everyone’s best interest.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

Y'know, you're probably right that EL and Snix likely aren't both scum. Much as they've both been incredibly scummy, EL's blatant insistance that Snix is town especially seems a bit of a ridiculous gambit for buddies. But I can't see them both as town, obviously. There's a chance scum could have won right then if they were, the logic used was horrendous, etc. I'll have to look at the interactions between each of them and others for possible pairings.

I'm beginning to think that no lynch might not help so much after all.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

Snix has little connection to anyone in particular that I can see besides his early conflict with Near (armlx). Rereading Snix makes him seem even worse to me than he seemed earlier. Besides all the stuff we already know and have been over so many times, he completely dismissed EL's behavior out of hand as a playstyle thing after previously criticizing me for doing the same with Xtoxm.

Peers (EL) was just useless. JTP thought Jester (SL) was town. He voted Snix during D2, ironically. Not much else from him. EL has done nothing but attack me/Xtoxm, so there's not much to link him to. He did seem to think perfect (armlx) might be scum at one point.

Near (armlx) was basically useless, besides voting Snix. perfect was also useless. And armlx hasn't done much yet. Wow, that was not even remotely helpful.

Jester (SL) voted Near. Not much else. SL attacked perfect a lot, mentioned Snix as a suspect and never really followed up on it, also FoS'ed EL at one point.. That's about it that's notable, I guess.

That wasn't terribly helpful, but I do have a theory now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Snix »

Vote No lynch

I would only put the vote back on you if I was certain you were scum and as such a quick lynch wouldn't be bad. That's not the case, I just wanted to know something.

What we really should be looking at though is those opposed to NL along with the people who just seem to not want to talk. This game has been plagued by lurkers.

There's a deadline right? How about we look at everyone individually until deadline. That way if there's someone who just pops out we go for a lynch if not we get our no lynch.

I'm getting tired of leading miss lynches.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Snix and EL's votes on neko = BIG NONO

Leaning towards ELscum because of that move.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 am

Post by armlx »

Leaning towards ELscum because of that move.
I endorse this based on my Peers meta.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by neko2086 »

That way if there's someone who just pops out we go for a lynch if not we get our no lynch.
This, like other statements made by snix today, strikes me as a lack of concern that we are in lylo. Here, what he says I somewhat agree with (though a NL will still help ease somebody's doubts on someone else, so I still prefer it), but it's how he says it that makes me nervous.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by Snix »

neko2086 wrote:
That way if there's someone who just pops out we go for a lynch if not we get our no lynch.
This, like other statements made by snix today, strikes me as a lack of concern that we are in lylo. Here, what he says I somewhat agree with (though a NL will still help ease somebody's doubts on someone else, so I still prefer it), but it's how he says it that makes me nervous.
What makes you nervous? Is it the fact that if we get a really good scum candidate I'd rather lynch them? Or some other thing?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 am

Post by neko2086 »

Again, it's not so much what you said, but how you said it. It's lylo, and you're saying that if someone "just pops out" then we can "go for a lynch." These statements come off as having a lack of concern about the gravity of the situation, like one might in D1. I may be reading into it way too much, but it just sounds off.
In Tartiflette We Trust
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:54 am

Post by klebian »

Vote Count:
No Lynch- 3 (armlx, cephrir, Snix)
Neko2086- 1 (Eldritch Lord)

Not voting- 2 (ShadowLurker, neko2086)
Deadline: July 23
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

neko2086 wrote:Again, it's not so much what you said, but how you said it. It's lylo, and you're saying that if someone "just pops out" then we can "go for a lynch." These statements come off as having a lack of concern about the gravity of the situation, like one might in D1. I may be reading into it way too much, but it just sounds off.
EL's Professional Translation Service:

"I'm pinning you as scum for tomorrow while getting a free night-kill."

Thank you and please support us at www.ITTscum.net (<-Note: Aforementioned website has no affiliation with EL and is used completely and totally for reference/flavor).
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by neko2086 »

EL, are you going to start answering questions, or would you like to be lynched for being incredibly uncooperative? I don't know what you think you're accomplishing, but you're not helping the town at all. Several of us by now are getting frustrated with you, so you can stop acting like getting you to talk is a mafia ploy to destroy the game. If you think I'm scum, fine, but please do something proactive, like create a case, or ask questions (and answer the ones directed at you!).

Oh, and deadline isn't too far away, so, if anybody wants to get anything out now before we NL, that'd be great. I'm planning to put the last vote on it (at least a day before deadline), but I want to wait until everyone's had their say.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Vote: No Lynch
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

So, neko posts asking you to answer questions, and says he wants to wait for anyone who wants to say something to do so, and you... hammer nolynch. Yeah, that makes sense.
Bartleby the Scrivener
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:56 am

Post by neko2086 »

EL, if you're town, I hope you realize that playing the VI at lylo is not good play. D1, sure, go for it.

Anyway, if anyone has any last thoughts, now is the time to share them. I've already had my say.
In Tartiflette We Trust
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 am

Post by armlx »

Cephrir wrote:So, neko posts asking you to answer questions, and says he wants to wait for anyone who wants to say something to do so, and you... hammer nolynch. Yeah, that makes sense.
This is a good post.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am

Post by klebian »

End of day 4 vote count:
No Lynch- 4 (armlx, cephrir, Snix, Eldritch Lord)

Not voting- 2 (ShadowLurker, neko2086)

No one is lynched!
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 am

Post by klebian »

Night 4 is over.
You all wake up about 2 seconds later to see it is daytime, and everyone is still alive.
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Vote Eldritch Lord

Person I thought was obvtown was neko and the only time I would think it isn't in scum's benefit to off neko is if EL is scum. (The WIFOM argument for his lynch is retarded)
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by armlx »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Vote Eldritch Lord

Person I thought was obvtown was neko and the only time I would think it isn't in scum's benefit to off neko is if EL is scum. (The WIFOM argument for his lynch is retarded)
I second the EL = scum theory. Will post more later, will vote after he responds.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Snix »

woah, woah. Anyone else notice night lasted about a minute..?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by armlx »

Snix wrote:woah, woah. Anyone else notice night lasted about a minute..?
Probably pre-emptive choice? I dunno what else it could be.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”